Haunted Ch. 01: Girl Meets Ghost

Story Info
A horny girl. A haunted house. You know the drill.
1.4k words
4.41
73k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

Hello? Really? That's what she was going with - yelling out a greeting into an empty, obviously haunted house?

Sometimes, Cara thought she was just too stupid to live - like those bimbos in horror movies.

She clutched the baseball bat tighter as she rounded the corner onto the first floor landing, wishing she'd had the sense to leave a light on before going to bed. It was, after all, her very first night in the house she'd inherited from her great-aunt, and while she knew logically haunted houses didn't exist, the moaning echoing around the Victorian manor couldn't be ignored.

"I knew I should've had this place blessed by a priest or something," Cara muttered as she crept further along the corridor. She also wished she'd grabbed a robe to throw over her satin teddy nightgown - it might've been warm when she'd gone to bed, but now goosebumps were prickling her bare skin.

The moaning - male, broken, and weirdly distant, as though it was coming from the end of a tunnel - grew louder with every step Cara took, until she was standing right outside the room it seemed to be coming from. It was the only room she hadn't snooped around in yet - she guessed it to be a guest bedroom, judging by the rusted old bed frame, battered wardrobe, and sad-looking mattress.

She pushed the door open with shaking hands, and immediately the moaning stopped. Moonlight illuminated the bed, but Cara couldn't see anyone in the room, or hear anything besides her own loud breathing.

"If this is a prank," she said in her sternest voice, "it's a really lame one. Just come out so I can kick your ass outta here. I'm in no mood for bullshit."

A soft breeze hit her right side - although she was certain the window was closed tightly - and suddenly a masculine voice was in her ear, "Then what are you in the mood for, beautiful girl?"

Cara shrieked and swung the bat around wildly, eyes flickering left and right for the source of the voice, but there was nothing to be seen.

Before she could so much as scream again, the bat was knocked out of her hands, clattering away on the landing, and she was tossed backwards, right into the middle of the ancient bed. She went to scramble away, but hands - but they couldn't be hands, as there was nothing there! - grabbed her legs and pinned her down, knees apart, face down.

"I was so hoping you'd come looking for me," purred the voice, as Cara struggled against his - its? - hold. "I've been so lonely, but then you moved in...and I couldn't resist letting you know of my existence..."

"W-what are you?" Cara choked out. The unseen force's hands smoothed up her bare, toned thighs, stopping just before her ass. She tried - and failed - not to shiver under the intimate caress.

"I was once flesh and blood," answered the man, "but when my body passed, my spirit lingered here. Of course, that doesn't mean I cannot feel, and that others cannot feel me..."

Something rubbed against the back of her thigh - something that felt remarkably like a thick, hard cock. Cara sucked in a breath, equal parts terrified and intrigued.

"What are you going t-to do with me?" she whispered.

"Nothing you won't love, kitten, I promise you," the ghost chuckled. "I've seen how needy you are, how your hands strayed to your sweet little pussy in the shower earlier, how responsive your tight little body is. You need a good, harsh fucking, by a man who isn't constrained by mortal needs and energy levels."

Cara bit her lip to hold back a moan - she couldn't believe this was happening! What on Earth had she gotten into!?

"I'm going to give you what you need, little one," continued the voice, and Cara swore hands were petting at her long hair, pinching her nape, massaging her shoulders. "What we both need. Do not fight me. I only wish to make you mine..."

Suddenly her satin negligee was yanked upwards, leaving her ass completely bare, stuck up in the air for his inspection. Cara squeaked in fright, but the squeak turned to a croaky moan when fingers swirled at her clit, making her wetter with every light slap and pinch and tickle. Soon, her pussy was aching for something - anything - to fill it up, and she began pushing back into the fingers, practically purring with delight.

"Yes, I thought you'd like this," laughed the ghost, rubbing the heel of his invisible palm into her mound. "Such a little slut. Do you want cock, kitten?"

Cara mewled in response, arching her back, delirious with pleasure. She wasn't aware of just how horny she'd been, but it had been a good few months since she'd gotten laid, and this ghost's fingers were inhumanly talented...

A sharp slap across her ass cheek brought her mind into sharp focus once more, before she felt something huge and hard pressing at her drenched pussy entrance.

"Oh God, I don't know if it will -"

But the cock sank in regardless, stealing the words from her mouth, her whole being flooded with pain/pleasure at the massive invasion. She cried out, mingling with the ghost's groan of ecstasy, as the invisible force thrust deeper, until she was sure her pussy was completely filled.

"So tight for me, little one," grunted the man. "Such a perfect little cunt."

Cara could do nothing but gasp and splutter as she was lifted upwards, seemingly suspended in mid-air, hands behind her back, legs split apart. The cock pummelled at her insides, relentless and brutal to the point of agonising pleasure. Fingers plucked at her erect nipples, slapped at her clit, pulled her hair, stroked her face. Her pussy spasmed and pulsed around the biggest cock she'd ever fucked, and although she couldn't see her lover, the mental image she had of him helped push her towards the knife-sharp edge of orgasm.

Just as soon as the merciless fucking had begun, it stopped, the ghost's cock twitching inside Cara's soaked pussy.

"You want my ghost cum, girl?" cooed the voice. Cara whimpered and writhed helplessly against the many hands that seemed to hold her up. "Do you need to be filled and marked? Is that it?"

"I need to come," she whined loudly, bucking on the cock wildly. "Please, please, let me come!"

"Ride me, then, kitten. Use me for your pleasure. Take what you need from me, and I'll take what I need from you."

Cara was beyond comprehending his words - her blood was screaming for release, every nerve ending on fire, every hair standing on end. It was ... right ... there...

She rolled her hips, sliding along the cock with more confidence than a girl stuck in mid-air should have, slipping up and down until she found a steady rhythm. The cock's head hit her cervix with every thrust, but it just turned Cara on even more.

"Come, pretty girl," ordered the voice, fingers back at her clit, relentlessly slapping at her soaked cunt. "Come for me, NOW!"

Her body had literally no choice but to obey, forced over the edge by fingers and cock alike. Her pussy gushed with cum, milking the cock for all it was worth, until...

"Yesss!" hissed the ghost, and suddenly there was cold cum filling Cara's belly, spurting against her insides until she was crying out at the amazing sensation. The cock thrust on and on, still hard, and Cara could only continue to moan and writhe.

Somewhere in her subconscious, she felt herself be lowered to the bed once more, although the cock was still lodged deep in her cunt.

"Such an obedient little slut," breathed the ghost, stroking a hand over her hair, "and such a perfect vessel for a way out of the spectral plane."

"W-what?" slurred Cara, blinking drowsily, trying to fight against the exhaustion overcoming her.

The ghost laughed, and the sound sent shivers down her spine. "I have many friends, little one, and thanks to you anchoring my existence but accepting my cum, those friends can join me once more. I have a feeling they'll simply adore you..."

Suddenly more hands appeared on Cara's naked flesh, and she could barely manage a scream of terror (or was it excitement?) before she was flipped over once more...