Haunted Ch. 02: A Second Encounter

Story Info
Cara makes a whole lot of new ghoulish friends...
2.1k words
4.6
45.6k
85

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cara awoke, it was well into the afternoon, and sunlight was streaming in through the sheer curtains.

"Ow." She winced against the brightness, shielding her eyes as she looked around, half-expecting a party of ghosts to be surrounding the bed. Fortunately - or unfortunately, depending on how she chose to look at it - there were none to be found.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying (and failing) to remember what had happened the night before. She very, very vividly recalled being fucked silly by an invisible man, but she had passed out shortly after he'd told her of his true intentions for her. Had his ghostly friends taken a turn at her while she'd been unconscious?

It certainly didn't feel as though her body had been ravaged overnight, aside from the lingering aches from the first ghost. Had they simply given up? Or were they out of the house now, haunting some other place?

Cara slowly got to her feet, stretching and yawning, her naked flesh warm in the dying summer light. Her pussy, against all odds, was still astoundingly wet, and she had to physically stop herself from simply collapsing on the bed again and fingering herself to orgasm.

Wrapping a thin blanket around her shoulders - more for security than warmth - she tiptoed out onto the first floor landing, then downstairs, waiting for any sign of paranormal activity.

The house she'd recently inherited was deathly quiet, so she turned on the TV (again, more for background noise), and made some toast to fill her grumbling stomach.

How had last night even happened? Should she call ... well, who should she call? Ghostbusters? A priest? A Voodoo witch? Would anyone really believe she'd been fucked by a ghost? After all, she'd enjoyed it - rather a lot, actually.

Maybe ... maybe she didn't want the ghost to leave.

She groaned. It was all a lot easier when she was just a boring college student, living in a boring, non-haunted apartment, with a boring fuck buddy.

It wasn't until she'd done the dishes and turned to go upstairs once more that she heard it:

A masculine, broken moan.

Coming from the basement.

Biting her lip, Cara deliberated her situation. She was ridiculously horny at the mere thought of her ghost filling her the way he had the night before, but then, what if he did have more ghost-friends down there? Could she handle an entire gang of them?

Her dripping, aching pussy told her that, yes, she definitely could.

"Cara," whispered a voice - a male voice that echoed around her, as though it was coming from the very walls, "Cara, come to me ... join me, little one ... let me have you again..."

Well, Cara had never claimed to have an iron will.

She all but ran downstairs into the basement, only screeching to a halt when she saw what had happened down there: the entire space was alight with hundreds of candles, the smell of incense thick in the air.

"Such an obedient kitten," purred a distant voice. Shivers wracked her frame suddenly, but she wasn't afraid. No, far from it. "Drop the blanket and show me your flesh, Cara." She obeyed mindlessly, stepping into the circle of flickering candles so every inch of her was illuminated. Chuckles resounded from around her, mingled with some groans and gasps, and her eyes widened.

"Yes, little one," chuckled the voice - her ghost's voice. "I have many friends with me tonight, and it is all thanks to you. They cannot speak as I can, but trust me, they are eager to show you their gratitude for bringing them here... Kneel, precious. I need to show my companions how you like to be fucked, how well your sweet pussy can take my cock, how much of a slut you are for me."

A hand smoothed over Cara's hair, and she preened under the affection. Her nipples were stiff and sore, her breasts heavy, her clit throbbing with need. She couldn't help but imagine the eyes of the ghosts watching her, and grew hotter at the thought.

She opened her legs wider as hands guided her forwards, until she was on her hands and knees, spread wide for the ghost behind her. More moans and breathy sighs echoed around the basement.

"You woke up gagging for cock, didn't you, Cara?" asked the ghost, hands fluttering over her naked back and massaging her nape. "A little cunt like yours needs to be fucked day and night. Mmm, we will see how long you last, little one. We will see how much your beautiful body can take..."

And then, without any warning, his cock slammed up into her cunt in one fluid thrust, making her arch and scream into the night. Her ghost lover pounded away without mercy, gripping her waist and fucking himself with her tight hole.

"I can't ... it's too much..." Cara sobbed hysterically, clawing at the floorboards as he continued to plough into her, skin slapping skin.

A hand spanked her ass hard. "Take it, kitten. Accept your fate as our human slut."

She moaned at his words, and then his fingers were at her clit, tugging and rubbing and pinching, egging herself on towards the orgasm she so desperately craved.

"Fuck!" Cara cried, throwing her head back. "Fuck me harder, pound me like the slut I am!" She was bucking backwards now, meeting him thrust for thrust, until she was sure they were just a blur to onlookers.

"Here you go, then, little one," growled the ghost. "I'm going to give you just what you deserve..."

The blast of his cum hit her insides so suddenly that Cara came, completely and utterly, crying out in delight at being filled so well.

He pulled out his thick ghost cock and cast her onto the floor, cum dripping from her hot cunt. She groaned at the loss, immediately wanting more, more, more.

"You heard her, boys," chuckled her lover. "She asked you to pound her like the slut she is."

Cara was suddenly flipped into the air, as she'd been the night before, only this time she was being held horizontal and spread-eagled, ass to the ceiling. The cold air prickled her skin, her over-sensitised nipples firm and begging to be pulled by spectre hands.

She managed to inhale a single deep breath before something slapped at her cheek, and then sunk right into her open mouth.

At first she gagged a little on the ghostly cock - it had to be roughly the same massive size as the one she'd taken last night and just minutes ago - but it gave her no time for adjustment.

Invisible hands gripped either side of her head and held her in place while the cock thrust in and out of her slobbery mouth, her whines and moans muffled by the brutal actions.

"Yes, pet," cooed the ghost, "you were made for this, weren't you?"

Cara didn't have time to respond, even if she'd wanted to. A second later, another cock impaled her dripping pussy, wet slapping sounds echoing around the seemingly-empty basement. She shivered in absolute bliss, every nerve in her body singing with the treatment she was getting. This is what she needed. This is what she'd been waiting for.

The two ghosts fucked her between them in perfect tandem, cool, slippery hands keeping her upright and immobile as she soared towards yet another orgasm. The cock in her pussy kept flexing and twitching, causing her to jerk in response.

"Are you ready for the first round of cum, little one? There are many more cocks for you to serve here," said her ghostly companion.

She nodded eagerly, mouth still stuffed with cock. The ghost lovers fucked her hard enough to have her seeing stars, and before she knew it, she was being filled in both ends full of cold cum, her own orgasm washing over her before she could register what had happened.

She swallowed the cum eagerly, noticing it tasted so deliciously different to a regular man's seed. The two cocks withdrew, earning yet another whine of desperation from her, and another chuckle from the ghost.

"Patience, pet. Here you are, then. Just remember, you asked for all of this."

With an audible snap, the invisible bonds on her were cut, and she fell unceremoniously to the cold, wooden floor. Before she could so much as sit up, hands pulled at her every limb, and two more cocks slipped into her mouth and aching cunt.

For what seemed like hours, Cara was treated as nothing more than a ghost slut, being turned over and under and upside down, simply a series of wet, warm holes for their massive ghost cocks. She never grew tired, she only wanted more with every serving of cum she received, only screamed louder and longer with every pulsing orgasm that took over her. She lost count after the eighth cock was rammed down her throat, and she'd long since stopped resisting the urge to simply give in and take what she could.

"Do you see what you've done, little slut?" asked the familiar ghost, right next to her ear. The air of his voice was cool on her neck. "You've anchored all of these men to this reality." The hands that had previously held her captive retreated, until there was only one pair left - the hands of the first ghost. They trailed around her torso, briefly tweaking her stiff nipples, before sliding around to cup her ass. "You should see the sight you make on our spectral plane - covered in cum, gasping for breath, your mouth and cunt overflowing with seed. Show me that ass, little Cara. Spread your cheeks so I can pound the only part of you not filled with cream."

For the first time since she came down to the basement, Cara balked. A zing of nervousness skittered up her spine. "B-but I've never -"

"Did I ask for your opinion, pet? Turn and spread."

The voice had turned so icy cold that Cara felt actual fear.

Limbs wobbling, heart pounding, she obeyed, and spread her cheeks wide with trembling fingers, her face pressed into the chilled floor.

"Good girl," it cooed, and hands stroked over her prickled skin. "It may hurt at first, but before long you'll be gagging for every cock here to be stuffed in that tight ass." A cock slipped through her juicy pussy lips, gathering globs of ghost cum as it went, lubing itself with the remnants of her other lovers. "Relax, pet. Push out that hole so everyone can see."

Cara took a deep breath and relaxed the one hole they hadn't used, fists clenched at her sides. A hand smoothed over her ass cheeks, giving them little playful swats, before the cock plunged into her tiny rosebud, impaling her halfway as she screamed in terror and shock.

"No!" she squealed, writhing as more invisible hands held her down. "No, please, it's too much! You're too big, you'll - ah! - split me in two!"

The ghost fucking her simply laughed and eased in deeper, until she swore she could feel him in her throat. Tears ran down her cheeks, mixing with the dried cum on her face, ruining her mascara. She thrashed and bucked, but when he withdrew and thrust back in, she felt ... different.

"Oh," she said, before she could help it. He repeated the movement once, twice, and suddenly her cunt began to tingle with an all-too-familiar arousal.

Her ass was stretched beyond comprehension, but the way his prick flexed and moved inside her soon had her panting in pleasure, moving with him instead of against him. Hands plucked at her nipples, toyed with her hair, rubbed her shoulders, held her ass cheeks apart, tickled her clit, and before she knew it, she was moaning and mewling for more.

She was lifted backwards until her back was against her ghost's chest, hands holding her upright, her legs split. His tongue lashed at her neck, making her whine. "Such a fucking whore, Cara, taking this whole dick in your ass. Maybe we should take turns at you, see how many cocks it takes to get that asshole gaping. Better yet, maybe we should see how many cocks we can stuff into you at once, hmm? Three? Four? Five?"

A hand slapped onto Cara's gushing pussy and fingered her so hard and fast that she had no choice but to cum, juice leaking from her onto the floor below. The cock in her ass pounded into her for three more seconds before the ghost came with a ragged groan, filling her insides with more of the delicious goo.

As she fell to the floor, she scooped up some of their combined juices and licked it off her finger, grinning as she faced her many invisible admirers.

"Alright," she panted, "who's next?"