Have a Glass of Wine

Story Info
She has a bad day at work
3.4k words
3.38
77.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trumuff
trumuff
21 Followers

Rosemary had a bad taste in her mouth. It wasn't from the mediocre spinach and artichoke dip getting cold in front of her as she picked at it. It certainly wasn't from the third glass of Pinot Grigiot that she was nursing either. No, the wine was Rosemary's attempt to wash away the unpleasantness that lingered in her mouth left by one of her arrogant coworkers.

"Would you like another glass, Ms?" The bartender brought her back to reality as Rosemary was mumbling under her breath, going over the day's events in her mind, trying to rehash what she should have done better, and saying the things she wished she had said to make her position perfectly clear.

"No thank you, I think I might have had one too many as it is." She reached for her purse to pay the tab and collect her senses. She glanced at her watched and then around the bar and noticed that the late hour had left her the last person there. Tuesday nights weren't particularly busy at Avanti's. At 9:00, it was relatively deserted except for the few random busboys that shuffled around, filling up salt and peppershakers and a few waitresses that were counting tips and talked about the best and worst customers of the night. She fumbled with her wallet, not really wanting to go home and unsure of what to do, where to go. She sat there, dazed and confused.

"Here, this one's on the house. Looks like you could use it." The bartender poured another glass of wine to her relief and went about his duties of breaking the bar down. Rosemary picked up her cell phone and called her husband Rolando to tell him that she was fine; she just needed some time to herself. He questioned her, asking if everything was okay, if there was something she wanted to talk about, and she kept repeating that she would be fine, she just had a bad day at work and it was something that she was going to have to work out on her own. She said the obligatory, "I love you's" and "see you later's" and hung up the cell phone before he asked too many more questions. This wasn't something her husband could help her with; it was outside of his realm of expertise.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I'm here for you if you want an objective ear." The bartender didn't stop wiping down the bar, but made it clear that the troubled lady at the bar could unburden her heavy load if she so chose.

Rosemary stumbled, "You wouldn't understa ", her voice trailed off as she looked at the bartender. She hadn't even paid attention to him before, or perhaps she did but it didn't register in her consciousness. She felt funny, faced with her particular dilemma, and not even sure how to express it, especially to the man that might be able to lend some insight into her situation but the words wouldn't come out. Rosemary wanted to ask for his help but she felt paralyzed.

The bartender noticed her discomfort and backed off. "Take your time, finish your wine, I'm scheduled to be here until midnight whether there are customers here or not. We probably won't get another person in here for the rest of the evening." Rosemary looked at him hard, studying him for the first time. He was the same age as she, easily in his late 50 or early 60s and she noticed that he was very good looking. His eyes sparkled with warmth and charm and his voice was very relaxing. He looked to be about 5'8" from her vantage point but even that was a good 6 inches taller than her 5'2" petite frame. For a very brief second, her mind flashed to all those porno movies her husband had "hidden" in his home office, and how many times she sneaked a peek at them on Saturday mornings when he was out playing golf. She had always wanted to ask her husband why his collection of erotic material always but she was afraid to confront him with the fact that she knew about his secret stash so she kept her mouth shut.

Rosemary felt flush, she picked up the glass of wine and held it to her lips and took a big slug. She had a slight buzz but she wanted more. She wanted to get this off her chest and it was now or never. She set the glass down and stared at it as she began telling her tale.

She downed the last little bit of wine and continued with her story. The clinic had just hired a new head cardiologist, a woman in fact. She was known to be the best in the business and was sure to bring a lot of positive publicity to the clinic, and good PR meant more money. More money meant better money for the staff, so Rosemary was excited to welcome her to the staff. But the new doctor was a cunt. By the time Rosemary had finished spilling her guts; she was breathless and in tears and rambling on in disconnected sentences.

The bartender had made his way to the other side of the bar and sat himself next to her. He listened intently to the story and made copious notes on a napkin. He placed his hand on Rosemary's shoulder and promised her that everything would be okay. Rosemary looked at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Bob I just work here at nights. She took a deep breath and felt the weight of his hand on her shoulder. She was electrified by his touch and the strength with which he seemed to know exactly what to do. Instinctually, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, grateful that she felt like she had told the right person to handle the situation. Her joy, her relief, came out in her enthusiastic hug. He hugged her back it was more than apparent that there was some sort of chemistry going on more than just two people sharing a common agenda.

Bob let the wait staff out and locked the door behind them. He turned down the lights in the bar and returned to Rosemary. He turned her barstool towards him and, without notice, he kissed her. Rosemary didn't fight it for a second; she let herself go in his kiss, seduced by the feel of his lips against hers, his soft tongue dancing against hers. She closed her eyes tightly and blamed it on the wine and her highly emotional state. She was allowed to have a minute of bad judgment in the arms of her sexy hero.

Bob broke off the kiss and apologized. "I know you're married but I was so moved by the sincerity of your feelings and your desire to do the right thing. That's sexy. At least to me it is."

Rosemary only heard every other word; she was so turned on that she couldn't grasp all of what Bob was saying. She was caught up in the fact that her husband was probably waiting for her to walk through the door any second, maybe even watching his porn collection in her absence. She was distracted with this lack of morality she felt and how much she wanted him to take things further. She couldn't get over that this man found her attractive. Sure, she knew she was attractive for her age and that she kept herself in good shape, but she never expected that she would be the object of desire from a total stranger. Rosemary wanted him to know that his advances were welcome but she didn't want to appear too eager. She was trying to reconcile in her mind that thirty years of being faithful to her husband were about to erased in an impetuous act of lust. She tossed her hair , thrust out her chest, and licked her lips. It had been a long time since she'd seduced anyone other than her husband so she wondered if she was doing it the right way. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was already tingling with excitement. Rosemary couldn't remember the last time she had been so turned on, so driven by pure, animalistic intentions.

Bob, fully cognizant of the telltale signs of her arousal, said,. Are you sure you want this because it might be a little more than you can handle? With that, he took Rosemary's hand and put it on his growing erection. Rosemary's eyes widened, thinking of what it would be like to have it inside her and reflected momentarily if she would become a "slut" like she had seen so many women profess themselves to be on the Internet. She responded by moving her hand to his belt and unbuckling it.

Bob grabbed her hand and said, "Slow down, it's not often that I get a chance to fuck a hot MILF, so I'm going to make sure you and I both remember this. You sure you're okay with this?"

Rosemary nodded frantically. There was no turning back. She rationalized that the stars had created the events of the day in such a way that this was her right. "Do me," was all she could say.

Bob took Rosemary's legs and spread them wide. He took his hand and rubbed it against the crotch of her pants, feeling the heat emanating from her core. Rosemary responded by rubbing herself against his hand like a stripper half her age would do. She placed her elbows against the bar and leaned back to give him better access. She wished he would just rip her clothes off and take her like an animal. She could sense that Bob was far from an animal, he was in control of the situation, overpowering her with his sophistication and natural ease.

He carefully undid the buttons on her blouse as she watched in amazement. He slid the sleeves of her shirt down her arms and tossed it on the floor. Her breathing grew heavier. Next, he undid her pants and discarded them with ease as well. She was before him in her sensible bra and panties. She was feeling like the grandmother that she was, nervous that she wasn't attractive in her semi nude state.

"Turn around", Bob whispered. She followed his orders without hesitation and he removed her bra. He reached around her and began to fondle her breasts sensuously. Rosemary was in a trance, looking as he pulled at her nipples and played rather roughly with her tits. She loved every second of the sensation, rubbing her ass on him to make sure he knew she was enjoying every second of his attention. Her husband would never have made her feel like this. Having sex with her husband wasn't erotic, it was routine. This was living on the edge. Bob grabbed her by the hips and pulled her panties down to her thighs. He pushed her body forward, so her upper body was lying against the leather padding of the bar stool. He took his strong fingers and inserted them in her wet cunt. Rosemary let out a loud moan. She reached around and held the cheeks of her ass wide open, giving Bob the view and the access he needed to finger her sopping wet pussy.

"You like that?"

"Rosemary started spewing obscenities like the women in the porno's would do. " Finger that pussy; get it ready for your cock. Make me cum like the slut I need to be."

Bob withdrew his fingers and Rosemary cried out like a wounded animal, panting, begging, and screaming for him to finger fuck her some more.

"Relax," the calmness that he had and the power he had over her made her that much more aroused, punctuating the sexual tension in the air.

Here she was, married, tipsy, naked in front of a fully dressed man, and bent over with her ass in the air like she needed to be fucked by whoever came along. Rosemary wished she were being watched. She wanted someone to see her in her predicament; she wanted men to jerk off looking at her being intimate for this man. Her words were coming in incoherent babble. Every sentence was punctuated with something to do with cock and pussy. Bob started spanking her lightly, well, not so lightly but not enough to leave marks that her hubby would question either. Rosemary started chanting, "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes," and fingering her own pussy, desperate to get to the fucking part.

Bob pulled Rosemary up by the hair and forced her to her knees. She knelt submissively, looking up at him waiting for him to give her instructions. He pulled his zipper down and reached in his pants to pull out his cock. Rosemary's mouth watered, anxious to taste it. Bob took his dick and rubbed it over her face, smearing precum on her lips. Rosemary licked it like a kitten licking milk. She grabbed his cock in her hands and stared in disbelief that she was going to suck his cock. . The diamonds in her wedding ring shone in dimly lit room and made her pussy gush even more knowing she was being so naughty. She wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking it. Bob began fucking her hand like it was a pussy, thrusting back and forth, getting the tip even wetter with precum.

Rosemary couldn't wait anymore; she had to have that cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and went for it. She loved getting her mouth around the head. She had to use her mouth and hands together to get it wet and suck it and stroke it at the same time. She was like a crazed woman, starved for cock. She licked, sucked, and tried her best to deep throat it. Bob pushed her head down and made her lick his balls and she took to the task like a pro. Sufficiently satisfied that she was hungry for cock, he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. The way Rosemary was sucking it; one would have thought she had never had a cock before.

Bob, noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. Outside the front door were spectators. One of his regular customers, an attorney who often worked late, was watching the entire thing and next to him was a man that often came around at closing time to time. The two were both stroking themselves through their pants and having some sort of conversation. Bob tapped Rosemary on the shoulder to alert her of the spectators and she looked up from her cocksucking responsibilities and went back to her job with even more renewed enthusiasm. She began fingering her pussy and pulling her nipples while she was sucking, licking the cock in her mouth.

Bob grabbed her by the hair and bent her over the bar. She braced herself for the fucking she was about to get. He took aim with his hard cock and rammed it in her in one stroke. He rammed it all inside her. Rosemary cried out, in pleasure, and in pain. She turned her head so that she could see the men watching her. She made sure that they could read her lips as she said, "fuck me" over and over again. Bob grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in her wet cunt over and over again. He pulled her tits and slapped her ass, no longer caring if her husband saw any evidence of the fuck he was giving his wife.

"Make me a slut for your cock, Bob. Make me want your cock again." Rosemary was surprised by the words coming out of her own mouth. It was as if she was releasing some long held inhibitions and beliefs that she had never wanted to acknowledge before. Bob was getting off on the fact that he was fucking a married woman.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," he said.

"Noooooooooo," Rosemary called out, please not yet, there's one more thing I need you to do. Bob slowed his pace and tried to concentrate to hold off his ejaculation. Rosemary looked back, took her finger, and placed it in her mouth. She sucked it seductively and put it to her ass. She pushed her finger in and winced. "I only give this to my husband on very special occasions. I want to give it to you tonight. I want your cum dripping out of my asshole so I can feel like I really belong to you. Fuck my ass please."

Bob grabbed his dick and squeezed it tight to keep from being too aroused. He knelt behind Rosemary and put his tongue to her puckered hole. He tongue fucked her asshole and got it lubricated with his spit. Rosemary was moaning, practically screaming about how good it felt. Bob took one finger and put it in her ass. It felt like her asshole was going to cut off the circulation in his finger, there was no way he could fit his cock in there. Rosemary went into sexual overdrive. She was fucking his finger like crazy, begging for another finger, for his cock "back there".

Bob spit on her asshole and stuck two fingers in her ass. Rosemary was grunting and groaning like an animal. "Do it, do it. It feels so nasty, it feels so good."

Still wet from her pussy and the precum he was practically leaking on the floor, Bob took the head of his cock and took aim at her tiny pink asshole. He didn't want to hurt her so he let her control the penetration. Rosemary was not to be denied. She had her fingers in her pussy, fucking herself like mad and she was backing up on that cock until the head was firmly planted in her backside. Her hair was wet with perspiration and she was breathing erratically. She began a gentle motion of rocking back and forth, and working more and more of that cock in her asshole.

Out of concern, Bob asked, "Are you okay", and she responded by saying 'fuck me, fuck me" over and over again.

"You want this cock, I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to cum so deep in your ass, you'll be shitting my cum for a week. Is that what you want?"

"Stop talking and just do it." Rosemary was pissed, horny, and crazed.

Bob grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her. He fucked her hard, without regard for her safety. He pumped his cock in and out of her bowels relentlessly. His balls were slapping her wet pussy and he was long stroking her. Every time he would pull out to the head, Rosemary would cry and scream for him to put it back in deeper. There were red marks on her skin where his hands were gripping her so tightly. He glanced over at the windows and saw the two men had taken their cocks out on the street and were trying to discretely stroke them without drawing too much attention to themselves.

He couldn't hold back any more. He felt the cum boil up from his nuts. He fucked her long and hard, he fucked her deep. Rosemary was cumin from getting fucked in her ass and the convulsions of her muscles were milking the cum out of Bob's dick. Bob screamed out as he felt the walls of her ass coated with his thick seed.

Exhausted, he fell back against one of the barstools and tried to catch his breath. The men watching left evidence of their participation on the window as they parted ways in silence.

Rosemary felt more alive than she had in years. While Bob made efforts to clean up, Rosemary reached for her cell phone. "Yes, I know what time it is. Yes, I'm fine, relax. I'm sorry . . . I'm sorry . . ." She slid her panties on as she spoke to him. "Honey, when I get home, I want to watch one of those movies you have hidden in the family room. . . Yeah, and I have something to tell you that I think you might like to hear. If you're lucky, you might get a special treat as well."

trumuff
trumuff
21 Followers