Have Faith... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tried to hit me if you will remember, I only defended myself and as for the groping, I was just playing...teasing. At least until I saw how you reacted, I couldn't believe I was restraining you and you still got excited over me groping your breast. I couldn't help but get wet myself then!" Barbra, said, and Cassidy blushed as the older woman looked on, as well as her sister.

"It didn't look as if you weren't being force Cas..." Cynthia told her sister with a small smirk on her lips, she was incredibly horny and wet from the free show and wasn't as timid as normal. Her sister gave her a dirty look as she reached over, pulling a pillow from the couch to cover herself as she sat there.

"Why did you do that...grope me and all? I asked you to stop..." Cassidy asked the older woman, and watched as she got up and took a seat next to her on the couch.

"I already told you, I was just playing...you kind of pissed me off with your attitude, coming into MY house and bitching me out...ordering me to stop being with your father. Then swinging at me! I was getting you back for making me mad, then I got curious...and more then a little wet! If you had kept protesting I would have stopped and let you go, but you didn't and too be honest at that point I was...and still am horny as hell!" Barbra explained to them, looking form one to the other of the sisters.

"Are you going to keep seeing my dad?" Cassidy asked her bluntly. Barbra looked at her for a few seconds.

"I don't see why not." Barbra said quietly, but saw the immediate results on Cassidy's face. Anger shaded her face, though Barbra could see tears forming in her eyes.

"You have your husband...I only have my dad..." Cassidy said in a cracking voice. She then hugged the large pillow before her and didn't look back at the older woman. Cynthia moved to sit next to her sister, the other side of Barbra. Barbra honestly felt bad for the teenager, though she had no mind to change her decision. She looked at the sisters as they embraced.

"Just because your father and I are having sex doesn't mean..." Barbra suggested but was cut off by Cassidy.

"Yes it does! He already has stopped himself from being with me. Now if he has you too keep him satisfied, there is no way I will ever get a chance!" She told the Reverend's wife.

"Nor me." Cynthia muttered quietly, and Barbra looked at her in astonishment.

"You want to have sex with your father as well?" Barbra asked her, but it was Cassidy that answered.

"Yes. She was the one that caught him masturbating, not me...though dad thinks otherwise. So he told you bout me huh?" Cassidy asked her, wanting to know how much her father had betrayed to the woman.

"Not everything it seems...though enough." Barbra said, looking at the girls as they snuggled together on her couch. She then had a thought. "What if I could help you...both of you, get to be with your father?" She asked them and both looked at her in surprise.

"How?" Cassidy asked her.

"Why would you do that?" Cynthia asked, thinking the woman had an ulterior motive.

"Too be honest...because it makes me wet! I told your father he was an idiot for not fucking you, and I think he was. Maybe I can help remedy that." Barbra suggested, and both the girls were grinning their heads off. Barbra then grinned at a sudden thought. "I only want two things in return." She told them with a wicked grin, and the sisters thought she might want money or something in return from them.

"What is it?" Cassidy asked a bit sarcastically, expecting to not like the answer.

"Just that I get to lick both of your sweet pussies...but only after one of you licks mine first! My panties are soaked!" Barbra said and didn't wait for an answer as she lifted her hips to remove her panties from under her skirt. The sisters laughed, but both nodded.

"Ok." Cassidy said and then started to move to the floor, but Cynthia softly pushed her back to the couch.

"Hey, you already had fun, it's my turn now." Cynthia said with a grin as she began giggling as she looked at Barbra's now bare legs and hips. Even from several feet away, she could tell how wet the woman was. She took a position between her legs and leaned forward, stopping to glance at her sister. "Besides, I want to lick up daddies cum..." Cynthia said in a teasing voice. Cassidy sat up and looked between the woman's legs, seeing the dripping mess there.

"Move over!" Cassidy quickly got on the floor as her sister began licking Barbra. The older woman laughed as both the girls butted shoulders to try and get at the father's deposited cum within her. She didn't have the heart to tell them that the juices were mostly hers...she had long ago used her fingers to lick up most of what he had left inside her. But she wasn't complaining as she felt alternating tongues at her pussy and clit.

"Oh god...never had a girl licking my pussy before, much less two! So much better then my husband ever was." Barbra commented between moans as the girls switched out between her legs. Cassidy looked up at her...Cynthia was currently licking the older woman's slit.

"With how you acted, I thought you were an accomplished lesbian." Cassidy told her, only being slightly patronizing. She then leaned back down and began kissing the woman's thighs, still glancing up at her.

"No, that was just a decade of...uuuhhh...horniness speaking. Never licked pussy before...till yours!" Barbra muttered out as her breathing increased. She began to toss out soft moans and grunts as the sisters continued their assault of her pussy. When Cassidy pushed her sister over she moved her fingers in and inserted two to the hilt into the woman as her mouth covered her clit. "Oh god yes...that feels so good!" Barbra told her as the digits filled her and Cassidy's tongue made tiny circles over her clit. Cynthia rose up and knelt on the couch next to Barbra and leaning over her, engulfed one of Barbra's nipples. "Oh god girls! Oh Jesus Christ! Ohhhh yesss...uuummmmmm...gonna cum...uuuhhhh...fin...ger...harder...ahhhhhhh...UUURRGHHHHHH!" Barbra cried out as the girls working mouths and the incredible thought of two teenagers licking her overwhelmed her. She closed her legs onto Cassidy's head as her body jerked and shook as she cried out. She even grabbed Cynthia and held her tight to her bosom, griping the young girls with great strength as her body bucked. "UUUUUUUGGHHHHHHH!" Barbra gave one final growl then collapsed, releasing the girls from her orgasmic crush. Both Cassidy and Cynthia pushed up as they were let go, catching their breaths and in Cassidy's case, her sore ears and mouth.

"I couldn't breath there Barbra." Cassidy panted out as she sat up.

"Death by boobie!" Cynthia suggested as she started laughing, and all of them chuckled.

"Oh my god, that was awesome, almost as good as having your father inside of me." Barbra told them, and Cassidy's face lost its smile.

"I wouldn't know about that." Cassidy muttered out.

"You will soon, I promise. I'll make sure he fucks you silly." Barbra told her quietly, as she lay on the couch, still catching her breath.

"And me too?" Cynthia asked, leaning over and teasing the woman's nipples with her tongue, causing Barbra to giggle.

"And you too, though I was thinking..." Barbra started too say, looking at both of them. "I think it should be just your sister at first." She suggested, and when Cynthia started to object she held her hand up. "If you both show up to have sex, he might be more likely to say no...be more freaked out. Let Cassidy go first, and then after the door is open, you can come in later in a manner of speaking. But Cassidy should be first." Barbra told them and Cassidy nodded, but her sister still looked unhappy about it.

"Why can't I go first, I discovered daddy wacking off first and told you Cas. You would never have started this except for that!" Cynthia said in a whiny voice, Barbra grinned, knowing the girl was just trying to play up the little girl act to get her way.

"And you know I've been waiting for this for years...I already told you that! I should be first! Besides, dad knows nothing about you wanting him, if you showed up saying 'Daddy, please fuck me!' he would totally freak out...and you know that. We agreed that I would go first and I would help you with him after I was already there with him. Come on?" Cassidy asked her sister to stop her argument, and she nodded, though Cynthia had a huge pout on her face. Barbra grinned, but ran her hand through the young teen's hair.

"Cheer up, you WILL be with your father, even if it's a day or three behind your sister. You will, I swear." Barbra told her and the girl looked up at her and nodded, but still frowning. "Maybe I can lick your sweet pussy would that make you feel better?" Barbra suggested, and Cynthia fought to contain a grin, but then it broke through with a nod of her head. Barbra laughed as did Cassidy.

"Believe me Barbra; she's as bad as I am...don't let that innocent face fool you. Hell, she might even had it planned so one of us would do that to her too 'cheer' her up." Cassidy said with a smile, but her sister just stuck her tongue out at her with a grin.

"I was not, though I certainly need it now...I'm soaked through!" Cynthia said, lifting her hip and letting Barbra slip off her clinging jeans and then her panties, which were indeed very wet in the crotch. Barbra playfully placed her sister's panties over Cassidy's face, causing them all to giggle as Cassidy at first tried to avoid the act, and then after, inhaled her sister's smell and taste from off the material. Barbra then looked down at Cynthia and her spread legs, at the feast before her.

"Oh god that looks good!" Barbra muttered out as she slowly leaned down and inhaled the teenager's smell. But Cynthia grew impatient and thrust her hip up to meet the woman and Barbra just forwent the preliminaries as she began licking the teen.

"Is your husband home?" Cassidy asked quickly, thinking she heard a car outside. Barbra's head shot up as she too listened and did in fact hear what she thought was her husbands loud SUV in the drive. She then heard it shut off and knew they had only seconds.

"Shit! Grab your clothes, follow me! Hurry!" Barbra cried in a whispered panic, grabbing her own clothes and walking quickly to her bedroom, the furthest room in the house from the front door. They all reached her bedroom just as the front door opened, Barbra peaked out and saw it open, her husband following. She ducked back and silently closed and locked the door behind her, seeing the girls standing there numbly as they breathed quickly. "Well get dressed girls!" She uttered too them, herself slipping on her own clothing. In half a minute they were fully dressed, though still breathing heavily.

"What now?" Cassidy asked her, almost in a panic. Barbra took a deep breath, then thought of something.

"The same excuse your father used on you two...you came here to discuss your family. Thought I could help." Barbra suggested, but when Cassidy gave her a frowning look, she shrugged. "Hell I don't know, it's the best I have. I don't think he will suspect we just had lesbian sex. Believe me, sex is the last thing on his mind! Come one, we need to get out there...or it will be suspicious!" She told them and opened the door, walking out into her hallway. They stiffly walked out and into the living room and saw Reverend Granger looking at a picture that lay broken on the floor.

"Barbra, what happened...oh hello?" Steve asked his wife, noticing the two teens behind her. "Who?" He asked, his wife, at a loss for a moment, not recognizing them in his startled state.

"Ah sorry honey, this is Cassidy...Monica Morgan's daughter and her..." Barbra started to say.

"AND Cynthia, I'm sorry I should have recognized you but you surprised me. I didn't see you at service today, but your mom was there, in fact we just said goodbye to each other a bit ago." Steve told them, wondering why the girls were there. "Oh my manners, how are you and Cassidy doing...I haven't seen you in a long time Cassidy!" He rambled on, glancing at the two girls, thinking they looked flushed or out of breath.

"They just came by to talk about a few things." Barbra told him, rather lamely she thought as she spoke the words.

"About?" he asked his wife.

"Personal stuff Mr. Granger...you know girl things." Cassidy told him, her heart beating a mile a minute about lying to a Reverend to his face. His wife just nodded, but he still looked confused. But he accepted it as being outside his realm being male.

"Ah ok. What about this picture Barbra...?" He asked his wife, indicating the fallen picture of a painting he had hanging in the living room. The glass was cracked where it had landed.

"Oh I stumbled and accidentally knocked it down a bit ago after I got here Mr. Granger." Cassidy tossed out before Barbra could respond.

"Yes Steve, we just forgot about it as we talked. It was an accident." Barbra told him, feeling nervous now. He looked at her funny.

"Barbra, can I talk to you in private?" He asked his wife, his face looking stern and the girls had a huge urge to not be there anymore.

"Listen we need to get going Barbra...umm...Mrs. Granger." Cassidy told the couple. The sister's started toward the door when Barbra turned to them.

"Stop just outside girls...I still had a few more things to tell you ok?" Barbra told them then walked closer to her husband. The girls looked at each other at what she said but Cassidy muttered to Barbra they would. They waited for only a few minutes outside the closed door until Barbra emerged and joined them, closing the door behind her. Her face was deeply flushed, but she grinned as she joined them. "I thought I was busted for sure!" She said quietly as she drew close.

"Did he figure that we...?" Cynthia asked hurriedly in a soft voice, afraid of what might happen if the Reverend knew. Barbra shook her head.

"No...not about us...about me! He saw the wet spot on the couch and thought I had been...you know, fingering myself in the living room." She told them and they all giggled at the mental picture and in general relief.

"I take it he doesn't approve of you doing that?" Cassidy asked her frankly.

"Oh hell no, he hates that I have to pleasure myself, thinking the one or two times a year we do it should be enough for his wife! But I think he was more upset I might have stained the couch! He really hates that I have sex toys, he thinks they are sinful..." Barbra told them chuckling. "But that's not why I stopped you from leaving. When is the best time for us to try and cajole your father Cassidy?" Barbra asked her bluntly. The teen looked at her for a minute in thought.

"Next time would have to be Wednesday...when mom goes to evening services. Even if she goes before then, it won't be certain when she will return; Wednesdays she's always late getting home, like around nine o'clock or later." Cassidy told her and Cynthia half nodded.

"Same with Steve, he is often even later then that. Is Wednesday ok to try and get your father?" Barbra asked the older girl and Cassidy grinned and nodded.

"But you haven't told me how you plan on it yet?" Cassidy asked and looked uncertainly at the woman.

"Well first things...Cynthia I'm sorry sweetie but you will have to be somewhere else, or like your sister said...you'll freak him out that first time. After he warms to a little daughter action you can join in. But Wednesday you need to stay away from home." Barbra told the young girl and she looked unhappy about it, but nodded. "Cassidy, you have to be away as well but come back into the house, let's say a bit less then an hour after I arrive...to see your father. I'll tell him I want to come over Wednesday and ...well, as for the rest I think we can wing it. I'll come up with more in the next two days." Barbra told them and Cassidy nodded eagerly.

"I hope so Barbra, there isn't much there." Cassidy told her teasingly, and Barbra grinned.

"True, but after I get your father worked up, I don't think you joining will be much problem. Like you said and I noticed, he barely has kept you at arms length, and I don't think it will take much to pull him in. After he gets that huge cock inside your tight pussy...well, that's all it will take." Barbra muttered out and she could see the teenager shudder at her description of what would happen.

"God I hope so Barbra, I am so ready for it!" Cassidy said, practically panting. Barbra looked over at the sullen sister and embraced her, and after looking back to check on the closed door, pulled her back into the doorway and gave her a deep kiss. Cynthia was surprised at first, and then melted into the woman as she accepted the woman's, tongue and used her own to return the favor on the lady. Never one to be shy once worked up, Cynthia raised her hand to Barbra's breast and quickly pinched her large and pointy nipple. Barbra gasped aloud as she broke the kiss and looked at the young teen in her arms, a huge grin on her face. "My god you are both so hot, I wish you were my daughter's. I would have fucked you long ago!" Barbra gasped out, her breathing fast again. Both of the sisters chuckled.

"We need to get going Barbra, mom should be home by now and your husband awaits." Cassidy indicated past the door. Barbra rolled her eyes.

"Don't remind me!" Barbra said and then quickly gave them her cell number and got theirs in exchange in case anything came up. They then quickly embraced each other, normally...and the sister's walked to Cassidy's car and were in minutes pulling into the driveway. As Reverend Granger had said, their mother was indeed home...her car being in the driveway as proof. The girls looked at each other as they got out of the car and entered the house. Seconds after both of them entered and closed the door, their mother walked into the living room.

"Hi girls, have a good time out?" She asked as she walked up to them and gave each of them a hug. The sisters looked again at each other, the same thought in their heads...their mother was in a good mood.

"Yeah mom, we had fun...just went to the mall and looked around for awhile." Cassidy offered up to her mother in explanation. Their mother looked a bit surprised.

"Ah, you didn't go see a movie then?" She asked them as she started walking back into the kitchen.

"Umm, no, we just didn't feel like a movie, mom. So we just hung out at the mall. How do you know about us going to the movies?" Cassidy asked their mother after glancing at Cynthia, who shrugged, not knowing how their mother knew either.

"Oh, your father told me after I got home, said he didn't know when you would be home. He said he had a good talk with Mrs. Granger while we were gone. I hope it helps...well...you know, with things." Monica stuttered out, talking about her and John's problems, but the girls grinned and had to contain giggles as they were picturing other 'problems' of their father.

"Well I'm sure Mrs. Granger helped dad with lots of things." Cassidy said teasingly, and Cynthia's eyes grew wide and she softly slapped her sister's arm, not believing her sister's brass.

"Well your father said they talked for a couple of hours and that he hoped that settled some things." Their mother said from the kitchen, seemingly unhearing or uncomprehending as too what her daughter had said.

"So where is dad?" Cassidy asked her quietly as she followed her mother into the kitchen, stopping at the doorway.

"He went into his den, but he might not want to be disturbed. He looked like he wanted to do some thinking, he seemed preoccupied." Monica told her, and thumbed at the door near her daughter. Cassidy looked at the door and figured it would be better to not disturb her father right then. She had wanted to talk with him about Barbra, though now Cassidy thought that might have been a mistake...she might have let something slip and that would have made things worse. She glanced at her mother as Cynthia walked behind her and stood in the kitchen to listen to them.