Have Your Way With Me

Story Info
Man lets strong woman do what she wants.
2.6k words
4.3
105.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

I have always fantasized about a woman taking me captive and having her way with me. Now, at 50 years of age I still thought it was a wonderful dream but was very aware that it wasn't going to happen, until....

She ran by my house every afternoon between 4 and 5 PM. The first few times I noticed her I was working at the computer and saw her go by my front bedroom window. After a week or two, I finally determined that she was on some sort of a schedule so I started going out on the front porch, beer in hand, while I waited for her to jog by. I had first noticed her in the spring and now it was summer, very hot and sultry.

That day was exceptional, with the temperature in the '90s. I had brazenly moved from the porch swing to the front fence and was watching for her. Just as I had suspected, when she pulled into view, her face was streaked with sweat underneath the visor. Her sun-streaked blond ponytail was fastened high enough to give the back of her neck a little respite from the heat. Her spandex shorts didn't show any trace of perspiration, but her sports-bra type blouse had moisture rings under her neck and arms. Her golden tan midriff and arms were glistening from the dampness her body had produced.

She was the epitome of a female athlete, tall, slender, small waist and trim hips, with well rounded, long and shapely arms and legs. Although her breasts were not large, they were certainly adequate. As she got a little closer I was a little taken aback to see that she was older than I had originally thought from a distance, perhaps 40ish or more. She was still an extremely attractive woman.

As she neared, I smiled at her and she smiled back but I was surprised when she stopped in front of me and, jogging in place, said, "Could I trouble you for some water? The heat has me dehydrated."

"Certainly. Come on up and get in the shade while I get the water for you."

I was pleased to have an opportunity to talk to her and was probably smiling smugly to myself when I got a bottle of ‘designer’ water out of the fridge. I turned around with the bottle in my hand and bumped into her standing just inches behind me in the kitchen. She was wiping her face with a paper towel from my kitchen rack.

She took the bottle of water from me and with a mumbled "thanks" cracked the cap and drained about one-third of it in a single gulp. She wiped her face again and said, "It's too hot, I think I'll give it up for the day. I usually try to run at least four miles but today I think I'll settle for three. Can I just relax here in your air-conditioning while I catch my breath?"

She flopped on my couch before I had a chance to say anything. She put her head back, closed her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief. I looked down at her and could see the perfect outline of her breasts under the tight fitting sports blouse. The stretchy shorts were molded to conform to every fold and crevice of her body. With her legs spread, I could readily see the outline of the lips of her vagina and the wondrous slit that divided them. In my imagination, it was beckoning, winking, calling to me. Fortunately, my shorts were not so tight that the growth of my penis was constricted.

She opened her eyes and caught me gaping at her and adjusting my dick. I quickly looked away and probably blushed a little. When she said, "May I use your bathroom?" I assumed she meant the toilet.

"Of course, right down at the end of that little hallway between the two bedrooms."

I really hadn't been expecting guests so the house was the normal mess a bachelor's pad gets into. While she was gone, I quickly moved around picking up empty dishes, newspapers and the other items of litter that were strewn about. I was surprised to hear water running but assumed she was washing her hands and perhaps her face.

After more than a few minutes I started down the hall to see if there was something wrong. Just as I got there, the bathroom door opened and she was standing there, completely nude, unashamed, with a towel wrapped around her head. "Would you have a toothbrush I could use?"

Fortunately I did and told her so. I tried not to look as I squeezed by to rummage in the medicine cabinet. She didn't back up at all as my arm brushed the nipple of her left breast. When I turned around to hand her the toothbrush, I could see her that both of her nipples were standing out a little prouder than they had been a moment ago.

She took the toothbrush and leaned over the basin, her ass only inches from the trouser snake that was coiled and poised, ready to attack her. She looked up and her beautiful pale blue eyes made contact with mine in the mirror. "Go take a bath. Now!"

I started to protest but her look in the mirror left no doubt she meant business. Since my little two-bedroom house only had one bathroom and she was in it, I was a little embarrassed to strip in front of her even though she was already completely nude. I kicked off my shoes and stepped into the tub fully dressed. I closed the shower curtain and took my clothes off, dropping them over the top of the curtain rod onto the floor.

I had just turned the water on and was adjusting the temperature when she suddenly drew the curtain back. She looked me up and down for a few seconds before she said, "Good. By the way, my name is Martha, and you are...?"

"Er -- Ed."

"Okay, Ed, do a good job and be sure you don't miss anything. I'll wait for you in the bedroom."

I did a good job but I was dismayed that my flesh was not responding to what my mind was imagining. I got out of the shower to find she had taken my only clean towel. I had to plod down the hallway, nude, dripping water, to get another from the linen closet. With it wrapped around my waist, I timidly stepped into the bedroom. Although it was bright sunshine outside, she had drawn the drapes so that the room was dim with the filtered sunlight. She was sitting on top of the bedspread, tan legs crossed, leaning back, with a pillow against the headboard.

"OK Ed, come here and let me see what sort of a prize I have chosen." I stepped a little closer and her and her hand darted out and grabbed the towel. She ripped it away and we were both disappointed to see my proud manhood wasn’t very proud, just hanging there like a wet washcloth. "What the hell is with you? Are you gay or something? Don't you want to make love to me?"

"Of course I do, it's just that I never met a woman with such a strong personality before. I think I am a little overwhelmed – er – intimidated by you."

She hopped out of bed and grabbed me by the arm. "Get your ass in bed, or I'll show you what real intimidation is! If you won't fuck me, I'll fuck you. I wish I had one of my toys here, I would stick it up your ass just to show you how it's done."

She was strong as an Ox. She twisted me around by the arm until I landed flat on my back in the bed. She quickly mounted me and sat on my mid-section, pinning my shoulders back with her hands. I could feel the hair from her pussy, tickling my stomach. I could also feel dampness but I wasn't sure if it was from her arousal or the shower.

Holding my shoulders down she inched forward until her knees replaced her hands. Another few inches and her pussy leaped forward to cover my mouth. I knew then that the dampness was arousal, delicious arousal. Tentatively, I probed at the source of this luscious nectar. She was sliding up and down my face so much that my nose was in her slit as often as my tongue was. Eventually, I was able to capture her proud little clit and suck this delectable piece of carnal flesh into my mouth and capture it between my lips. She quit moving and started groaning as I stabbed at it viciously with my tongue.

Within moments, she was grinding herself so hard into my face that I was having trouble breathing. Then it happened, she had a massive, at least two-minute long, wailing, grunting, groaning orgasm. When she finally slid backwards down my body, we were both gasping for breath. Somewhere, somehow my cock had decided to join the party and was standing up, ramrod stiff, begging forgiveness for its earlier shyness and now ready to do its duty. She quickly recognized this fortuitous situation and lowered her tender, dripping cunt onto my waiting dick. I think I fucked her six or eight times before I shot my wad. (In once and out once counts as two.)

When it was over, I just laid there, too spent to move. I must have drifted off to sleep for a few minutes, because when I awoke it was still light outside and I found I was tied, with neckties from my closet, spread eagle and still nude to the four corners of the old brass bedstead. My limp cock was lying off to one side, glistening with the product of our lovemaking. I could hear somebody, that I assumed was her, rummage in around in the kitchen.

She sauntered into the room, still nude but without the towel, peeling a banana. "Boy, you were quick. You want something to eat? How about a carrot for my quick little bunny?" She very suggestively slid the banana in and out of her mouth as if it was a penis and she was giving it a blowjob. I could feel internal stirrings in my groin but couldn’t produce any exterior manifestation to honor this erotic sight. She put one foot up on the side of the bed, exposing her pussy to me. She toyed with me by putting the banana right at the very edge of her slit and rubbed it around a little. When it was sufficiently coated with her juice she said, "open wide," and stuck it in my mouth. There was nothing I could do but to take a bite and eat it. (Strangely enough, I quite liked it.)

She took a second bite of the banana and dropped the remainder in the bedside wastebasket and went off into the bathroom. She returned a moment later with a wet washcloth. She sat on the age of the bed alongside my thigh and gently began to clean my soft penis and balls. "You got to do better than this, I'm still horny." With that, she dipped her head and took my limp cock in her mouth. What had been flaccid a moment ago began to stiffen. Within a couple of minutes it was not only rigid but ready, willing and able to relieve her of her horniness.

It had always been my fantasy to be tied and have someone do "things" to me. "What are you doing? Are you going to have your way with me?" I could only hope so. Her next statement both disappointed and excited me.

"OK hot shot, you look like you're ready. I'm going to untie you but you better not give me any shit. I want you to fuck me again but I don't want any more of that slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am. Give it to me slow and easy, and make damn sure I cum first."

She untied one foot, stopped and caressed my dick and balls. She undid the other one and once again took me in her mouth. When she stopped nursing on me and started to untie my hands I would have done anything she wanted. When I was completely free, she roughly pushed me over, lay down beside me and cuddled up to me.

With her lips almost touching my ear she whispered, "Now, I want you to make love to me as if you really meant it. I want you to do it the old-fashioned way, missionary style, I want you to kiss me and nurse on my breasts. I want you to go slow and easy." To emphasize her statement, she stuck her tongue in my ear while her hand was gently caressing my dick.

It didn't matter what she might have asked me to do, I would have done anything she wanted, anyway she wanted and anytime she wanted.

I took the classic position on top of her, much of my body between her legs, my weight supported on my arms and my face nuzzling her breasts. Her hands on the back of my head were forcing my lips into her nipples while her legs, wrapped around my thighs, were forcing my rigid cock hard against her pussy. With a little help from her hand, the head of my penis fit snugly between the lips of her vagina. A very slight, easy thrust on my part and it slid completely home, deep into the warm, welcoming nest her body provided.

Slowly and cautiously I began the ride that would bring us both delight. As quick as I had been before, I was now Captain of this coital ship. Leisurely we rocked back and forth on the waves of fornication. Gently I slid in and out of her, the heels on my buttocks governing the pace of the encounter. Back and forth, in and out, my dick was rejoicing in the welcoming feeling of her moist pussy. Bit by bit, at the urging of her prodding heels I began to speed up. Harder and faster I drove into her, my testicles slapping against her bottom. I then knew the quest for our ultimate ecstasy was attainable and that I would prevail.

Soon, her body was arching up to meet my trusts. Her eyes were closed and she was muttering little grunts under her breath. Each of my downward strokes was punctuated by a sound of satisfaction from her. Finally, just when I thought I couldn't hold back any longer, she emitted a loud, moaning, sigh, clamped my body hard to hers with her legs and then went almost completely limp. My psyche responded to this by emptying the fruit of my loins, spurt after spurt, into her welcoming receptacle.

I maintained my weight on my arms for a few seconds but I was so drained I finally collapsed on top of her. She pushed me off to one side and kissed me. Cuddled close to my ear, she whispered, “Hey, you were pretty good! You are easy to take advantage of. I think for the rest of the summer, I will cut my jogging to three miles, have my way with you and get the rest of my exercise right here.”

She did too. In the fall, after we were married, I started running with her but I couldn’t keep up. I finally got so I jogged for a mile or so and then went home to wait for her to come and have her way with me.

30

Copyright © 04-02-2003 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers