Haven the Sissy Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
They take his ass...and his mouth...all together now.
3.5k words
4.55
86.2k
68

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
647 Followers

As my master had requested, I retrieved the pizza boxes from the counter, grabbed some paper plates and brought them into the living room, sitting the boxes on the large ottoman / coffee table and handed each of the men a plate for themselves. I then asked if I could get them anything else to drink and they all responded that they wanted another beer so off to the kitchen I skipped to get my men their brews.

I grabbed the four bottles and my master told me to grab my bottle of watermelon vodka from the freezer and bring it back in with me as well. I did as I was told and moved back to the living room where my men were eating their pizza and I placed the bottle of vodka down on the ground and handed each of them their beers.

My master told me that he wanted me to start with him and go from one of them to the next and suck their cocks for thirty seconds each and keep going till they were done eating. I was also informed that I was to take a swig of vodka before I started each round of quadruple cock-sucking.

I smiled and asked, "whatever you gentlemen would like. Am I trying to get you off or just make you all feel good while you eat and watch the game?"

"Just suck our cocks and make them feel good," said my master, "because you can consider this your foreplay cause when we are done eating, we are splitting you open little girl. You are going to get a fucking like you have never had in your life."

All the men started laughing. I was so fucking horny from sucking their cocks, having them unload on my face and then piss on me, then having them each eat my ass and fuck me with my blow pop and then whore me out to the unsuspecting pizza-boy. My little clit-cock was throbbing and I was so happy to hear the words flow from my master's mouth: "You are going to get a fucking like you have never had in your life."

I almost came right then. Seriously.

So I grabbed the bottle of watermelon vodka (an appropriately sweet and sissy drink just perfect for me), opened it and took a swig directly from the bottle. Sweet as it was, it still made me winch a little, but I took it like a good girl and placed the cap back on and set the bottle down. I got between my master's legs and started pulling off his boxers. He didn't look down at me or even acknowledge me with the exception of lifting his ass up so that I could remove the boxers. Once off, I moved on my hands and knees further between him and lifted his heavy, semi-hard cock and guided into my mouth the object that had seduced me and converted me to my current state: a cross-dressing, sissy boy-toy for my master and now his three other friends. Sometimes a girl can get so lucky!

I slowly sucked on his cock, licking it, playing with his balls and I felt the bottom of his plate on the top of my head. I was sucking his cock and he was using me as a tv-tray and I chuckled as I continued my cock worshiping.

The humiliation and depravity only fed my enjoyment. I was here because I wanted to and I could leave whenever I wanted. The only rule was that he, and now his buddies, could do whatever he wanted to me or with me and in return, I would be able to live out my subservient, and now my cross-dressing fantasies. I could say no, but that would end our get-togethers immediately. To be honest, I have a very, very liberal and kinky view of sex, so I was pretty much up for anything except extreme pain and letting him take a dump on me. I was happy in my bitch role, and I hope it never ends.

I continued my 30 second blow jobs for each man as I moved down the line. I removed their boxers, got on my hands and knees, guided their cocks into my mouth and then pleasured them while they ate.

After each succession, I would return to my master, grab the bottle and take a swig. I went thru the line a full four times (30 seconds on each cock, but moving from cock to cock, taking the time to take my vodka shot, etc. meant that I had taken a total of four shots in about 20 minutes and I was definitely feeling it.

"Ok little girl, you are being so good today. Get up and take our plates and the boxes into the kitchen and then when you come back, I want you to get on the ottoman with your face down, your ass up and your legs spread," said my master.

I got up and did as I was told and I found that I was not very sure-footed as I collected things. I was wobbling around slightly and this seemed really funny to me. Actually, at that moment, the whole situation seemed funny to me. I was dressed up like a high-school girl, yet I was a guy, and I was fulfilling the desires of four grown me who were as old as my father and I was loving it. I giggled, did as I was told and returned back to the room.

I got to the ottoman (it is one of those large, leather ottomans that is also like a coffee table, firm, but not wood or metal) and I crawled on it (at this point I was sideways to the men who, while I was gone, had removed their shirts and were all sitting on the two couches completely naked) and did my best seductive crawl till I got into the middle of the ottoman and then I moved with my ass (pussy) facing towards my beautiful men and I then leaned down, placing the right side of my face on the ottoman and my arms out in front of me. I then spread my legs out and began to slowly rock my ass back and forth.

"Come and get it," I moaned.

My eyes were closed but I could hear the men getting up and moving around and then I felt a strong hand on my left hip and then a loud smack as another hand was brought down sharply on my right ass cheek. Two more smacks followed and a yelp, followed by a moan escaped from me each time.

I felt the strong hands pull my skirt up around my waist and then roughly yank my white satin thong panties down and off my body. I had to adjust my legs to allow this to happen but once they were off, I respread my legs again and arched my back thrusting my ass out even more prominently than before. I felt the strong hands grasp both of my cheeks roughly, pulling them apart and bringing my pink pucker into full view.

I then felt a warm breath on my hole right before I felt a tongue start to lick and then fuck my anxious hole.

The feeling was immense and I was uncontrollably moaning and pushing my ass back at the devine pleasure.

My eyes were still shut but I felt my head being lifted and I began to open my eyes only to have a blindfold placed over my eyes. My head was then roughly pushed back down again.

I felt the licking of my ass stop and the pressure of the hands on my ass increase as the man eating my ass used me as a handhold to stand up.

"She's your bitch man, you wanna go first?" asked the guy who had been feasting on me.

"No, by all means, you got her warmed up, why don't you get us started," said a voice I knew belonged to my master.

"You don't have to tell me twice," and with that I felt the head of a very hard cock start rubbing between my cheeks, searching for my entrance. The head found my entrance and I felt pressure against my ass. I pushed back, relaxing my muscles and then, glorious penetration as the head of the large, heavy cock slid in.

He moved slowly in and out, claiming a little more of my ass each time, slowly, almost sweetly, definitely teasing as he let my ass and the tight sphincter muscle adjust to his invading cock. I was writhing and moaning, enjoying the sweet, sweet penetration I had been yearning for, but I wanted, no NEEDED more.

"Fuck me," I begged, "PLEASE, use me! Fuck me hard!"

"Your wish," he said and then rammed his cock HARD into me, "is my command."

He thrust hard, in and out of me, his balls slapping against mine and his thighs slapping against my ass. His hands gripped my hips and with each powerful stroke, he would pull my young, tiny body back towards him.

I felt my head being lifted and my face pointed forwards as another cock was pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and the cock was shoved in. The two cocks fucked me from both ends, sawing away at each end.

The man in front continued as the man in back pulled out and spread my ass.

"She's opening up just fine," he said and then heard and felt him spit on my slightly gaping ass before pushing back in. I felt the cock in my mouth pull all the way out and then slide back in till he was buried fully in my throat before pulling out and doing it again and again. All the way out, my mouth felt empty, all the way in, filling my throat.

They got into a good rhythm, both of them pulling all the way out of me leaving me completely empty and then both bottoming out in their respective holes. The feeling was amazing, truly blissful.

They both exited my body and I heard some shuffling and then two new cocks took their place and started ramming into their little cum-bucket.

They all switched two more times, each of them getting a go at each of my extremely willing holes. Then they began to really have fun. While one was roughly fucking my tight, young ass, the other three would try to shove their cocks into my mouth, sometimes one, sometimes two, occasionally I would have all three vying for a place in my hot mouth. They were grabbing me by the ponytail, shoving them in and laughing. The guy in my ass was grabbing my cheeks, spanking them, and then he would pull out and join his buddies up front while one of them would take position at my ass and start ramming away.

It became too much and with three cocks trying to all get in my mouth and one slamming into my ass, my body started uncontrollably shaking and I came for what seemed like eons onto the leather ottoman.

"The bitch is squirting," said the guy in my ass. They all laughed and even cheered before pulling out and guiding my face to where I had just cum.

"Clean up your mess, little piggy," said my master and without hesitation, I began licking around blindly, licking up my cum. They guided my face around ensuring I didn't miss any and when they were satisfied I'd fully cleaned up after myself, I was lifted into the air.

The sight deprivation mixed with the alcohol was exhilarating and my body was tingling in post-orgasm bliss.

When I was put back down I realized I was now straddling one of the men. I felt his cock being aligned with my ass and I, like the good girl I wanna be, pushed back impaling myself on the glorious piece of meat.

His hands grabbed my hips and began rocking me up and down on his cock. Meanwhile, I had two of the other cocks presented to my face and I opened up to allow them entrance.

A few minutes later, I felt a cool liquid being poured over my gaping hole as it was being pounding making the pleasure even more enjoyable and amazing. The guys fucking my mouth were either jointly shoving their cocks in, jointly smacking my face or doing both simultaneously. They were all talking shit about me, their little slut or laughing at something the other one said about the cock-whore they were currently defiling.

They man I was riding moved his arms around me and wrapped me tight, slowing my bucking and the two plowing my face stopped what they were doing.

"You ready baby girl," said the guy under me.

How sweet! He was about to cum and was making sure I was ready.

"Yes, yes, give it to me, give me all you have," I moaned.

But he wasn't talking about his cum. I found that out real quick as I felt the tip of another cock poking at my already filled hole.

I was about to be double-stuffed.

I have been fucked in my ass enough, especially over the last 12 weeks, that I don't really experience much pain anymore, not like I did when I first started letting men fuck me, but as the second cock began to work its way into my well lubed and well fucked hole, I experienced the pain I hadn't felt since my early fucking days. I grunted and clenched my teeth while simultaneously trying to relax and push back with my ass because I knew as bad as this hurt, it would be unbearable if I clenched up back there.

It hurt. I knew it would most likely end up feeling better than I could possibly imagine. They weren't lying when they said I was going to get a fucking like I've never had before in my life, but it still hurt. Thankfully, they took their time, as the one cock was buried in my ass, the other one would slide along its shaft, in and out, bit by bit, allowing my ass to stretch out to accommodate the new, required girth.

The guys at my face knew I needed to concentrate on adjusting to my new situation, but they weren't content to just stand by, so they partook in a set of actions that were both sweet and depraving at the same time. They were both rubbing my shoulders, back, face and head, telling me how good I was doing and how awesome this was. They apparently had double fucked chicks with either one cock in their pussy and another in their ass, or they had double-stuffed their pussy, but they had never done one double anal.

"Me . . . either," I managed to squeak out, which caused them to laugh. While they were being sweet and complimentary towards me, they were also rubbing their cocks on my face and absent-mindedly slapping my face with them.

I could feel the pain in my ass subsiding and the pleasure was returning with back-up. It felt so amazing, the way the two cock heads and shafts filled my ass, so much so that instead of a grunt, I moaned. The guy below me took this as a sign that I was ready and started fucking me again instead of just holding still and they quickly got into a rhythm where as one would pull out, the other would slide in, but I always had two cock heads in my ass. They were picking up speed, but still being somewhat gentle. I think they knew that with too much force, there was a chance they could do serious damage to me and none of us wanted that.

The other two guys took this as their time to start again and they shoved their cocks back in my mouth. I was being fucked by four large cocks. It was amazing. In and out, cocks everywhere, fucking my face and fucking my mouth. They talked about how hot and sexy I was and how much of a depraved slut I was. I loved it. I loved every inch of it.

Over the next 20 min or so, they fucked me harder and harder, switching places often, all getting to experience double stuffing my ass, and strangely, there were more than just two switches. I think they were all making sure that each of them got to feel what it was like with each of their buddies cocks as well.

At around 20 minutes of being double-stuffed multiple times and in many different combinations, I felt myself starting to cum again, sandwiched between these two sweaty studs. As my ass contracted, the guy on top said, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in this bitch," and even with my ass quivering from my orgasm, I could still feel the jets of cum splashing against the walls of my ass. He pulled out and one of the guys at my face came around and pushed in and began to really fuck and bang my full ass, using the cum as more lubricant. He too started cumming in my ass, and this set the guy on the bottom off as he too unloaded into my ass even as the other guy was not even done. Two cocks were shooting off in my ass and since the guy in my mouth had uninterrupted access, he was fucking my throat hard and fast now and then grunted, shoved his cock all the way down my throat and then growled as he dumped his load down my throat.

I collapsed on the guy under me as I felt the cocks removed from my ass.

"That was awesome man," said one of the guys, "you picked the best one yet. We need to keep her around."

The blindfold was taken off my eyes and the guy under me looked at me and said, "well sweetheart, how was that?"

"That was....amazing," I said quietly and laid my head on his chest.

"You did so good baby girl," I heard my master say.

I looked up, tired, and said, "thank you sir. I think I'm leaking."

They all had a good chuckle at this and then one of they guys picked me up and put me over his shoulder. They all carried me into the bathroom and one of them turned on the shower.

They pulled the rest of my clothes off and they put me into the large walk-in shower. They all washed me down, running their hands all over me. I said I had to pee, so they had me lie down and they moved the shower nozzle away from my body. They then pointed my clit-cock towards my face and told me to start peeing. I did so and they aimed the stream at my face, dousing me with my own piss.

They then stood up and each of them pissed on every inch of my body. I just laid there with my eyes closed enjoying the warm piss as it flowed onto my body from their cocks.

Once they were done, they moved the shower nozzle back and helped me to my feet. They again went back to washing my body, feeling on me, washing my hair, etc.

My master kissed me and said that he was very proud of me. He could tell that I was tired from the fucking I had just received.

They turned off the water and I stepped out and these men all dried me together. They were being very sweet to me.

My master gave me a pair of black, volleyball style shorts to put on and then they all dried off. My master told me to go get everyone some beers and I did as I was told. I went back into the living room and they were back in their boxers.

My master was putting one of his spare satin sheets on the leather ottoman and placing a pillow down as well.

"Why don't you lay down and take a nap while we watch some football and we'll wake you up when we want to play some more," said my master.

"Yes sir, thank you. I can stay up if you want to play with me more now," I said, my eyes heavy.

"Haha, no baby girl, you have done so good so far and you will need your rest for later," he said and then patted me on my ass.

"Ok," I said and smiled. I crawled onto the ottoman that only recently had been used as the fucking altar and laid down on my stomach with one leg pulled up instead of sticking straight out like the other.

I felt a pair of hands start rubbing sweetly on my ass and I heard them talking about how hot my ass was and that even like this, with my ass in tight shorts, shaved, tight body and my long, wet hair flowing over my back , that I looked so much like a young, hot girl.

I smiled ever so slightly and then fell asleep with my ass and legs being caressed.

CSK
CSK
647 Followers