Havenhurst Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it all mean?" Shoko leaned on her desk resting her head on her fist whimsically.

"Gerald needs some "loving attention" if you ask me girlfriend." Her southern accent was nearly unbearable somehow resonating inside his skull with this sort of mounting buzz.

"What is that?" Shoko feigned ignorance.

"You don't know what that is Shoko girl?" Chloe licked her plump lips glancing in Gerald's direction bringing her hand up to her chest slowly undoing a few buttons. His gaze uncontrollably traveled to the teen's exposed flesh. Even from his desk Gerald could see what appeared to be a single deep line that informed the redhead's cleavage. He hated his body for responding as his tumescence swelled to maximum hardness tenting his slacks.

"No, pray tell Ms. Chloe Joy Tobias." Shoko imitated her friend's southern drawl accurately earning a soft slap to the cheek as both girls giggled.

"Well darling, when a nice sturdy man like Mr. McBride gets uhm, what you would call "physical urges" he needs to fulfill them desperately. That's where an obliging young lady like yourself can be of some use to him darling."

"Use?" Precum stained the crotch of his slacks.

"Well yes, something a woman can provide Shoko...something NASTY." Chloe let the last word slowly drag off her tongue for emphasis. The Asian student intentionally crossed her almond shaped eyes as if to look addled as Chloe feigned giving head jerking an invisible member.

The moment the chubby redhead started her little game of pretend fellatio Gerald was besieged with an intense sensation in his crotch. It felt as if an invisible hand was stroking his length in slow intense repetitions that made him gasp aloud. Shoko leaned forward resting her chin on her desk as Chloe continued working the invisible cock flicking her tongue outward a few times. He responded to every one of her motions unsure of what to do as he came close to climaxing. Gerald felt as if he'd been dropped into some huge envelope of humidity.

"MR. MCBRIDE?!!" Penny blurted out earning him a second of relief as Chloe's massive mane of red hair whipped in her direction.

"FREAK!!" Chloe snarled causing Penny to roughly topple from her desk onto the floor.

"GIRLS-I-UH, PENNY?!!" The sensation intensified to include his testes as well with Chloe matching what he was feeling with her hand movements.

"Oh she gone be okay Mr. McBride; she heals really easy sir." Shoko was almost crouching behind her desk with her hands and head visible.

"I-I NEED AH, I'M TAKING A BRE-BREAK!!" He blurted out struggling to stand as he was molested intensely. Gerald half ran losing his footing colliding with the wall leading to the classroom door. He shuddered realizing that the force never stop tugging and twisting his cock horrified to find a new sensation at his backdoor.

"UURRGH FAAAWK; GIRLS I-I UH-FUCKING FUH-FAAAWK!!" He came harder than he'd ever cum before yelping and moaning as he realized that his students witnessed the entire affair. His chest was on fire and he was breathing hard as he allowed himself to rest with his back against the wall.

"Are you all right sensei?"

"You done took a terrible fall sir, anything we can do to HELP YOU OUT, boy?" Their shadows cloaked him in darkness as he looked up finding the girl's smiling faces. Both girls had quickly converged on him bending at the waist so their backs were to the rest of the class.

"Sure Mr. McBride, we'll "DO ANYTHING" to "HELP YOU" sir!!" Shoko exclaimed barely stifling a giggle.

Both girls had unbuttoned their shirts and he found himself looking at the tanned Asian's golden hued breasts barely hidden by a sheer bra. Chloe's mountainous cleavage was partially visible; a smattering of freckles dotting the creamy flesh.

"NO!!" He staggered to his feet pushing past the girls revealing the highly visible stain on his crotch. He grabbed the doorknob finding it searing hot to the touch quickly drawing his hand back.

"A little too hot for you, honey?" Both girls were smiling, Chloe had her arms around her friend's shoulder. His eyes were on their cleavage as a horrific realization dawned on him.

"You two?"

"Not me Sensei; oh look, he hurt himself Chloe." Shoko gingerly took his hand in both of her own leaning to lick the burn with a surprisingly large spade-like tongue.

"WHAT-THE HELL?!!" Gerald stumbled back into the door never taking his eyes away from Shoko. He noticed that her own heavily mascaraed eyes seemed to catch the light in a weird way before Chloe stepped in front of her placing a hand on his forehead.

"Oh dear, he's just a burning up with fever."

"You sure are Mr. McBride; maybe you should have a seat." He looked at both girls not knowing what to do, petrified at the realization that they were something more than they appeared.

"Have a seat-Gerald." The redhead's voice resonated through his skull like so many needles painfully poking him into action as he began returning to his desk.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO MR. MCBRIDE!!" Penny suddenly offered rising from her seat in challenge to what was going on in the classroom.

"Hey bitch; you want me to rip that skirt off so that we can get us a good fucking look at your problem, huh?" Chloe had enough of the interference on Penny's part.

"Nuh-no."

"Then why you keep fucking talking when I'm a talking Penny dear? I do believe I told you that no one cares about your pathetic ass, but you keep blabbing bitch."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, you are sorry as fuck and just about ugly as sin." Both girls turned their attention to Penny staring her down fierce.

"STU-STOP IT!!" He managed to blurt out drawing attention back to him. The buzzing in his skull seemed to intensify when the redhead faced him. An uncontrollable urge to return to his seat caused his movements to become stiff and painful. He managed to push himself into his chair as Chloe approached almost stalking her teacher. He found himself looking directly into her face, peering deep into her eyes which held an unnatural glare. This mean, unruly girl was looking directly into his deepest, darkest places and there was nothing he could do to stop her. His features were distorted in pain and fear as she leaned in closer finding something inside that was truly terrified curled into a fetal position.

"Fuck." Chloe suddenly exclaimed backing off with an incredulous expression on her face. The chubby redhead began buttoning her shirt mumbling to herself.

"What is it, Chloe what happened?"

"Nothing, I'm out of here." Chloe quickly snatched up her belongings and bolted from the class loudly slamming the door behind herself.

Once the door slammed the atmosphere inside the classroom seemed to return. The humidity and strange fuzziness exited with the flustered redhead leaving behind a slight, calming breeze that caressed his ear and the back of his neck. Shoko stared after her missing friend before quietly returning to her desk. The honey soaked girl quietly buttoned up before fishing out her phone and texting.

"Please-Get out, take off Shoko." Gerald noted that she seemed confused and off balance before offering her a way out by pointing at the door. She slung her purse before walking out staring at the hardwood floor.

"Mr. McBride, are you okay?" Penny finally felt safe enough to speak of her own accord.

He looked in her direction and was surprised to see Mary Jane sitting quietly at her desk. The strawberry blonde quickly turned her head towards the window avoiding his gaze. Gerald's heart was pounding in his chest as he took stock of himself. His slacks were completely soiled and he could feel semen and urine running down his leg. There was a puddle under his chair completely humiliating the teacher who quickly removed his jacket tying it around his waist.

"You're quitting aren't you; you're going to go away and never come back Mr. McBride!!" Penny was fretting with tears in her eyes.

"Penny, I-I uh don't think I'm...qualified for this job!!" He wanted to scream and run from the classroom back to his home but there was something inside him that didn't want to hurt the concerned girl who seemed desperate for attention.

"DON'T GO MR. MCBRIDE!!" Penny sobbed as he noticed the corner of her desk was damaged. The heavy wood had a wide fissure crack in it with some of the contents completely visible. Penny's knuckles were bloody.

"Penny, you're bleeding." His breath was coming in starts and stops.

"I DON'T CARE MR. MCBRIDE; TELL ME YOU'RE NOT QUITTING!!" The nausea he was experiencing was mounting as he stood on rubbery legs in an attempt to quiet the distraught student. The bespectacled student was throwing a full-blown tantrum banging her head on the desk.

"Penny?" His vision blurred as the hard wood floor rushed in to smack the side of his head.

-DARKNESS-

The light coming through the windshield was intense piercing the fading darkness as he awoke. Gerald McBride found himself sitting behind the wheel of his car disoriented. He looked around finding his briefcase on the passenger seat. A wave of nausea caused him to lurch forward accidentally hitting the horn which blared loudly making him inadvertently slam his head against the driver side window. Gerald found himself sitting in front of his modest home failing to recall driving back to the gated community. His head throbbed and nothing came to the fore when he tried to remember. He pushed the door open nearly falling onto the pavement of the driveway. Gerald pulled the briefcase after him staggering up to his doorway searching his pockets for housekeys.

"Welcome home." The door opened as he was working through his blurred vision to find the right house key. His wife was standing in the doorway with a serene look on her face that struck him odd. For some reason, he couldn't recall, Jessica had been angry with him. Gerald couldn't find the memory or focus when it came to the rest of the day before he'd found himself inside his vehicle.

She left the door open returning to her love seat where she'd been watching television of most of the day. He noticed a large stack of supermarket tabloids on the coffee table knowing his wife's predilection for disposal news with disdain. She was watching some show featuring the arguing girlfriends of professional basketball players.

"I know this is going to sound a little off, but did we have some sort of disagreement this morning?"

"What-no?" She looked irritated as her husband interrupted her favorite reality show.

"It's weird but I feel like we had some sort of fight this morning, are you sure?" He kept drawing a blank and was hoping that she could help him fill in what was missing.

"Look, I'm trying to watch television Gerald, why don't you go make some dinner?" He bristled at her suggestion walking off without a retort. He ended up frying a couple of chops to go along with a hastily slapped together salad. Jessica being the diva that she'd always been ate alone in front of their flat screen while he retired to his home office. The missing segment of his mind continued to bother the teacher so much that he retired early hoping a full night of sleep would jog his memories.

"Wake up." He could hear her voice plain as day.

"Come on, wake up." Her palm was wet and slippery on his manhood, she was working her hand in a measured stroke form the sensitive head to the base. Her thumb teased the tip and underside of his glans.

"Sir, don't you like what I'm doing?"

Something warm and oily engulfed him causing him to move involuntarily in his sleep. He quickly realized that she was sucking him off. Wet, slurping sounds filled the darkness behind his closed eyes as he struggled to wake up. Her hands caressed his abs reverently, lovingly as her head bobbed on his crotch as she took him all the way to the base. He could himself bumping against her tonsils.

"Mr. McBride, come on and wake up; I want you to make love to me." Gerald could feel he weight of her body on his calves. Her hand was pumping his balls as she roughly jerked on his length breathing heavily.

"Cum for me Mr. McBride; I want to see you cum splash everywhere." She was now taking him into her mouth intermittently working hard for his climax.

"I'm going to keep sucking on your thing until there's nothing left; give me some cum." Her weight shifted on the bed telling him that she was lying on her belly now sucking as hard as possible. He tried his best to open his eyes but it was like there was something impeding him.

"Come on sir; give it to me. I'm begging for it and I want you to give it to me." Her attention intensified as his thighs tightened up signaling an impending climax.

Her bobbing head increased as his crotch became drenched in her saliva as the sound of her attention increased. Gerald began spasming as he filled her mouth with his cum. Her nails dug into his hips as she pushed forward capping his entire member. He could hear her gulping down his seed while she continually massaged his stomach and inner thighs.

"That was great, but I need some more Mr. Mc Bride." She began licking and teasing him, massaging him with both hands until he was hard as steel within minutes.

"You-not, you're not wife." It took all his might to form a simple sentence; he felt as if he were having a seizure just trying to speak.

"So, I want your cum." She quickly started working him again.

"Not-Jess."

"She's a bitch; you don't need her anymore Mr. McBride, let me show you." The weight shifted on the bed as the woman stood and took a few steps forward until she was standing over his pelvis.

"NOT-WIFE, NOT JESS!!" He moaned in terror as he realized he couldn't move. It felt as if he weighed a metric ton unable to even move his fingers.

His length was handled as the person knelt over him pushing down until all his girth was inside. Her insides were extremely wet and tighter than normal on his member. She rested atop him letting herself get used to the penetration.

"Yeah, that's fucking good; this is a good dick." Whoever she was began to tighten up around him until a loud gasp was forced from the depths of his throat. She began working her hips back and forth in an increasing tempo until he was whimpering from the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. He climaxed quickly inside her with explosive results as his throat cracked from dryness. Even though he was spent, she kept working her hips coaxing him to hardness repeatedly until tears were streaming from his eyes.

"AAAAAWWWWWRRRGGGHHHH, SHTOOOOOPPPP!!" He finally screamed just as his female assailant relented.

"You were really good Gerald, a lot better than the last asshole; yeah, think I might come back for a little more if you're done with dead fucks. Yeah, I'm going to get some more of that shit so I'll leave you a little something to remember me." She leaned over him causing this itchy feeling across his chest as her hair brushed across his torso. Her lips felt plump and a little strange as her hand cupped his chin forcing his head to recline while she pinched his nose with her other hand.

"In a day or two you're going to be begging for it." His mouth gaped open desperate for air receiving a steady stream of her saliva until he gagged and choked.

Then as suddenly as she appeared, the mysterious woman was gone.

Gerald eventually regained the use of his limbs opening his eyes to find the darkness of his bedroom and some curious movement on the ceiling. Just for an instant, he detected several swirling tendril-like objects of varying widths undulating above him retracting quickly into nothingness. Gerald toppled from the bed switching on the lamp. There was nothing out of the ordinary on the ceiling; the ceiling fan was quietly spinning. Gerald looked around his bedroom finding nothing out of the ordinary. His pants and underwear were discarded on the carpet a few feet away. His abdomen and pelvis were reddened and slathered with his semen mixed with an unknown pungent wetness. He managed to stand with some difficulty as his thighs and testes were extremely sore. He pulled on a robe staggering down the hall in search of his wife.

"Jess?" She was still watching television unaware of his ordeal. There was a large bowl of popcorn in her lap.

"What?!" Jessica sounded annoyed never looking away from her television program.

He continued to stare up at his ceiling even going as far as to stand on his bed touching the spot where he'd seen the strange movements in the darkness.

"Gerald, what's going on?" Jessica was standing in the doorway watching his movements bewildered.

"There was something here." He continued pressing the spot in silent curiosity.

"Have you been drinking Gerald; you know that you have a weak composition. Have some coffee and get to bed." He bristled at her dismissive tone.

"I haven't been drinking Jess, something happened in here tonight!"

"I can see that; you really should get some help." Her snarky attitude directed his attention towards his exposed crotch and the resultant mess.

"I didn't do this, something happened in here!!"

"Sure."

************************************************************************************

Gerald awoke with a start silently screaming in the darkness. He found himself staring up at an intricate pattern carved into the ceiling of the room he was in realizing it was Mrs. Thorndyke's office. He was lying on a lounge chair covered with a blanket. Every fiber of his being ached, Gerald felt as though he run several marathons.

"Oh, you're finally with us Mr. McBride; how are you feeling?" He realized how large the office was as she addressed him from her desk at the other end of the rectangular space.

"How did I get here?" There was still a slight buzz in his skull.

"I'm afraid I took the initiative after you collapsed in class; are you well?"

"I'm not sure."

12