Having a Daddy Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric pulled her pussy gently apart and gently stroked her clit. He heard her moan and inserted his finger into her pussy.

Her daddy seemed to be enjoying giving her different sensations. It almost felt like he was gently exploring his little girl. There was no rush and he definitely was doing it right because it felt good.

After a while he could smell the aroma of her getting turned on which in turn caused his cock start to get hard again. Using two fingers placed directly on her clit he moved them in a circular motion. He got another moan from her so he continued doing it that way.

She felt her daddy starting to get hard and wanted to fuck him so bad. It was getting tough to keep still as he played.

He gave her pussy a few licks and then placed his thumb and forefinger on either side of her clit and gently rolled it between his fingers. He felt her jump at the pleasure he was giving her.

She had her daddy hard again and was taking as much of him into her mouth and throat as she could. As she worked on sucking his cock she could feel his tongue licking all over her pussy. "Mm...oh yes daddy...that feels so good...," she was having a hard time concentrating on sucking his cock.

Finally, Cheryl couldn't wait any more; she had to have her daddy inside of her. Turning around and placing her legs on either side of his she lowered her pussy to his hard cock. "I want to ride the horsey, daddy." As she felt her daddy's hard cock start to enter her, she closed her eyes, her mouth opened in a gasp and she made her daddy slide all the way inside of her.

Eric watched as she started to bounce on top of him. His wife was really intense as she lived out her fantasies. Her breasts were flopping everywhere.

Her daddy was in her. Years of wanting him and now it was happening. She saw where he looking, "Play with my tits daddy."

Eric trapped each of her nipples between his fingers and rubbed them back and forth.

For years she had pictured having her daddy. She had practiced with different things while her imagination actually saw her daddy fucking her or having her suck him. This was so fulfilling for her. Her riding his hard cock was everything she had thought it would be. She was in a lovely dream riding up and down on her daddy, his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Then she felt him moving her off of him and she panicked. He hadn't cum in her! She wanted him to cum, didn't her daddy like being inside of her?

Eric had gone gentle for his daughter and now his wife as she fantasized about being his daughter, but now he needed if rough. He saw her look of panic and kissed her, "Is it all right with my little girl if we change positions?"

Cheryl got a huge smile and bit her lip, "I'll do anything you want me to daddy."

Eric positioned her on her hands and knees facing away from him. He guided his cock to her pussy with his hand using his other had to open her pussy for him.

Her eyes got huge and she felt her daddy ram his hard cock deep into her pussy. Before she could even react to having it shoved in so intense, he had taken it almost all of the way out. She felt him place his hands on her hips and then he rammed it over and over again, each time more demanding. She made little grunting noises as he completely filled her up and took it back out. Over and over, harder and harder, she had never imagined her daddy would want her so badly.

Eric pulled her toward him even as he pushed into her. His balls slapped against her butt as he slammed into her.

It felt like her daddy was trying to cum in her mouth by fucking her pussy. He was being hard and rough, demanding that she take what he wanted to give her. She loved it but had never thought she and her daddy would do it this way. All of the times he had come to her at night in her bed, it was always easy and gentle.

His hard cock continued to rip into her and she pleaded with him, but it wasn't to stop. "Drive that thing in me harder and faster daddy!"

"Are you sure baby?"

If her daddy wanted it then she wanted it. Cheryl gritted her teeth, "Give me everything you can!"

Her eyes almost bugged out of her head as she got what she asked for. Her daddy was ravaging her pussy. His attack was shattering. With each thrust she was being lifted off of the bed. Her orgasm before with her hand was nothing compared to the devastating force that shot through her. Pleasure so intense that it was almost painful reverberated through her, over and over. She came once, then again, and her daddy still wasn't finished with her.

Eric let out a long sigh and slammed into her pussy as hard and deep as he could. He just held onto her as he pumped his cum into her.

Cheryl could feel his hard cock throbbing deep inside of her, "Oh yes daddy, give me your cum." Her moan was an intense muffled sound because his cuming in her made her have another orgasm. Her whole body reacted to the pleasure by convulsing, and all she could do was grasp the sheet on the bed. Finally he let her go and she lay on her stomach, shuddering.

Eric was exhausted. He lay next to his wife just trying to breathe. If he was going to continue doing both is wife and daughter he was going to need vitamins or something.

12