Having A Drink Together

Story Info
Two people end up getting together after a playful romp.
2.6k words
3.92
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I are sitting on my bed, watching TV and talking. It's a warm summer's day so we decided in order to stay cool we'd have some beers. On each of our 3rd, Sarah starts getting a little goofy. She does the one thing that I think she subconsciously knows I like and pushes the beer bottle down her low cut shirt and into her cleavage. Her big tits which are pushed tightly together as a result of the smaller size bra she wears, helps keep the beer bottle in place as she texts. I look over and laugh at her doing it again as her lips just ever so slightly fondle the mouth of the bottle. She laughs too as she continues to text.

Placing my bottle to rest near my crotch, I jokingly reach over and grab the neck of the bottle and give it a slight yank upwards. She laughs as I grab it again and push it back down into her cleavage. She gives out another laugh and I start pulling it up and down, watching her breasts bounce along with it. All I can do is think about how I'd love to be that bottle as it pushes her tits down and then back up again. They catch the side of the bottle and drag upwards a bit with each pull. She can't stop laughing as I do it harder, bouncing her tits up and down so hard if her shirt was any lower cut they'd probably fall out.

My jerking motions of the bottle finally cause it to foam up and spill out the neck, dripping down the side and into her cleavage. I finally stop and the two of us catch our breath from laughing so much as she pulls the bottle out. I watch as her breasts bounce back into place as the bottle is removed. She rubs her tits with her hand to try and dry off the beer from them.

"Was it good for you?" I jokingly ask her and we both let out another loud laugh.

I watch her as she licks up the spilled beer along the side of her bottle, all the way from the bottom up to the neck where she wraps her mouth around it and sucks it off.

"Don't tell John, but yeah it was." she said with a smile as she sucked off the top of the bottle again with a thunk.

"Jesus woman, you suck that any harder and you'd probably swallow it." I said with shock as I took another chug of my beer.

"That's what she said." Sarah replied. She looked down at the bottle resting between my legs and pointed, "Is that a beer bottle between your legs or are you just happy to see me?"

"Little of column a, little of column b." I reply with a smile, my eyes drifting back down to her still wet cleavage.

She lets out a sigh, "If I let you touch them will you stop staring at them?"

My eyes don't move from their lock onto her tits as I now joke, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know that you look at them all the time. Why do you think I wear such low cut shirts all the time when we're out?" she asks.

"I thought you just like showing them off."

"I do, but I do it for you too. I know you haven't had a girlfriend in a long time and I know you're just as fucking horny as I am and have no way to vent off steam beside your right hand." she says truthfully.

"Ya got a point sadly." I said taking another swig from my beer.

There's a moment of silence between us as she looks at me. Then placing her bottle on the table besides the bed she sits upright.

"Okay, if you promise not to tell John I'll let you see them." she replies.

"Wait, what?" I ask genuinely shocked and unsure if it's a joke or not.

"Do you want to see them or not? Figure it'll give you something new to think of." she says smiling.

"You know I wont say anything."

And with that she sits up onto her knees and grabs the bottom of her shirt. She lifts up the tight top, pulling the material up to the bottom of her breasts. It gets momentarily caught on the tits but with a quick yank, it breaks free, leaving her tits to bounce for a moment. Now with her top up, I can see just how tightly packed in her tits really are. The bra which is obviously two sizes too small, push everything together to a point where I'm surprised they didn't shatter the bottle when she squeezed it in between them.

Grabbing the bottom of her bra she lifts up, letting free her two massive tits to fall down and hang in the fresh air. They're amazing, two beautifully large tits that almost seem bigger now that they're free then they ever did locked up inside her bra. I can't do anything but stare at them, thinking about how long it has been since I've first thought about seeing her tits. How many years went by where I caught glimpses of them, was near them as they proudly displayed their cleavage. The New Years Eve photo where she "flashed" me her PJ top, all done on purpose.

Her nipples were small but immediately got rock hard as the cool air of my room touched them.

Her eyes dropped down for a moment and she smiled.

"Now I know that's not a beer bottle." she said motioning to my crotch.

I look down and see the bulge in my pants and laugh.

"Well what do you expect? I'm not dead inside." I reply.

She puts her bra down, tucking her tits back up inside the restricting cell of theirs and finally pulls her shirt over top. She reaches for my beer bottle still placed between my legs and grabs the neck.

"Do you need any help with this?" she asks with a sly smile.

Her fingers gently stroke the beer bottle up and down at first, but then as she goes, she starts going faster. Her fingers start to accidentally slip off the bottle on occasion and brush against the bulge just a few inches from it. She doesn't look up at me as she sits, partially bent over, her tits bouncing with every stroke she makes.

Her strokes get faster until suddenly, like the one between her tits, the beer foams out the top and all over my crotch and her hand. She and I laugh as she asks, "Was it good for you?"

She licks the beer off her hand and even bends down to the bottle and sucks off the neck, this time, taking it deep into her mouth, her nose pressing up against the bulge in my pants. After the same thunk of a suck she sits back up right and stares at the bottle. I can see something going on in her head as she sits silently.

"What?" I ask.

"I really need you to promise me, you wont say anything to John about this. I love him and I don't want to lose him." she says.

"You know me better than that. You're my friend, I'm never gonna tell him any of this. I wouldn't do that." I say reassuringly.

"Okay good, because I'm probably gonna do something I shouldn't."

"What's that?" I ask.

"This."

She grabs the bottle between my legs and puts it on the table besides hers. Then she gets up and straddles me across the lap, pushing her cleavage tits up into my face as she slowly lowers herself down onto the bulge in my pants. I can feel her grind slightly on it and I see a smile go across her face.

"Oh, wow..." I hear her say under her breath.

I find my face within inches of her cleavage as she slowly starts to grind my dick a little faster. She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her, so I'm smothered in her breasts. The only thing I can think to do is start licking and gently kissing the insides of her tits. Her grinding gets a little quicker paced as she lets out soft moans and leans back her head.

My hands find themselves on her hips. I raise them up along her sides, pulling her shirt up with them, my fingers slipping beneath it. They reach the sides of her bra and I gently push it up and off her tits again, letting them free to bounce as her grinding gets faster and harder. Her breaths of pleasure increase as the bulge in my pants becomes rock hard.

I squeeze her tits in my hands and lift up her shirt so I can get a good up close and personal look at each of them. I'm like a kid in a candy store as I attack the right one, latching on to the nipple and sucking hard on it. My teeth gently grab her nipple as I suck. She moans a little louder. A few more fondling squeezes and I look up at her.

She keeps her eyes shut as her mouth hangs open, letting out deep breaths of pleasure. My hand lowers down her stomach and to her pants. My fingers find their way inside and under her panties where they're greeted by the hairless and smooth feeling of her pussy.

"Ooh, someone keeps a tidy house." I joke to her as she stops grinding and my fingers grace her pussy lips.

She laughs and says, "Easier to get around."

I chuckle as my fingers caress the outside of her pussy. She reaches down and unbuttons and unzips her pants to give my hand a better angle of attack. She lowers her head onto mine as we lean back against the wall and with a slight nod to me between breaths she says "Do it."

My finger rubs against her pussy and the moan she lets out is that of pleasure, grander then anything she did from the grinding. I start rubbing her pussy harder as her hips get into sync. I find the sweet spot as she pauses her breathing and lets out short moan bursts. I keep rubbing there and she starts grabbing tighter onto the back of my head.

"Oh...oh...don't stop....son of a....fucking...." she says between breaths as her eyes start squeezing tight. I keep doing it, harder and faster, until she suddenly cums. She arches her back, shoving her tits into my face again as her whole body trembles uncontrollably. I keep rubbing my fingers on her, prolonging the orgasm for another 10 seconds until finally it slows and she manages to calm down.

"Oh...fuck me...." she says out of breath and recovering.

"Is that an offer?" I ask with a smile. She opens her eyes, catching her breath and smiling.

With a laugh she replies, "You better fucking believe it."

She reaches down and grabs the buckle on my belt, yanking it off and undoing my pants. She reaches inside my pants and pulls out my dick, still hard as a rock and squeezes it in her hand.

"Shit dude. You weren't lying about it." She says as she starts stroking it and gets off me. She backs up and moves her head down to it.

"You guys thought I was joking about it, all this time, didn't you?" I replied as I watch her mouth wrap around my dick and her only go half way down before she couldn't make it any further. After a few quick sucks, she comes up for air.

"Most guys usually do. Trust me, you're bigger than Kenny ever was and he was the biggest I've had." She says and quickly resumes sucking my dick. Her mouth wraps around my shaft and quickly moves up and down on it, the work of a pro and someone who's sucked a lot of dicks in her life. She knows exactly what to do to make it feel good. Just the right amount of suction and pressure mixed with a bit of licking on the tip as she comes up from going down.

She sucks off the top quickly and looks up to me, continuing to jerk me off.

"Should have done this sooner." she says.

"Hey, why do you think I kept doing the 'That's what she said' things?" I joke.

And with a faux expression of surprise she says, "Sam, were you trying to get into my pants all these years?"

"Um, yuh huh." I say with a laugh, to which she chimes in too.

"I'll allow it." and with that she continues on sucking me off. It goes on for another five glorious moments when she finally stops and stands up. She pulls down her pants, leaving her underwear on as she pulls off my pants and gets back on top of me. Her straddling pussy, being the exact opposite of her tits and hardly being covered by the thong she has on, rests against my exposed cock sticking out of my boxers.

She looks at me for a moment and smiles. "You know I'm on the pill, so don't worry about anything."

And with that, she guides my dick to her pussy and slowly lowers onto it. "Fuck." she says to herself as she slowly pushes my dick up into her. The feeling of being inside her, my first, is amazing. I feel the sides of her pussy brush past the tip as she takes it all inside her. She stops for a second as she positions herself better. "Mother fucker, you're gonna kill me."

"I'll be gentle." I joke.

"Fuck that, fuck my brains out." And she starts, bouncing up and down on my dick, the quiet moans she gave out before give way to loud muffled screams of pleasure. My dick so far inside her with each thrust that it's only a few minutes before the uncontrollable shaking starts and she orgasms again. This time it's longer as I feel her insides squeeze onto my dick, trapping it inside her.

I grab her ass and pull her up and down on it, helping prolong the orgasm again. She tries to say stop but I don't listen as I thrust her up and down harder on my dick. Her orgasm continues and she can't stop but shake. It almost paralyzes her ability to speak as I continue to fuck her, forcing her harder and harder onto me, feeling the squeeze of her insides on my dick. It takes all I can not to cum inside her.

Just as he orgasm finishes, I pull out of her and she drops to my dick where she wraps her mouth around the top just before I cum. She sucks as I shoot it all over inside her mouth, it dripping down her throat. I cum the hardest in years as I grab the sides of her head and force it down onto my dick, shoving it into the back of her throat and continue to shoot more cum into her. After I finally calm down I let go, she sucks off the excess cum from my dick and swallows, taking a gasp for air.

"Holy shit dude, you nearly choked me to death." She said, still smiling and licking her lips. She crawls back to beside me and sits, slowly catching her breath. After a moment of silence I turn to her.

"Give me 10 minutes and we can go again."

"You fucking serious?" She says with eyes open.

"Um, yeah?"

"Fuck yeah."

=====

END