Having a Slice

Info
Sir's proxy finishes assigned task in pizza parking lot.
182 words
33.6k
5
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

My Master believes in daily tasks. They are to be completed without question and immediately upon being assigned.

When Sir instructed his sub to take his proxy and commence 3 near-cums while at her office, she had to be creative in order to prevent detection, yet follow his orders to the "T".

While alone in a back room, I was accepting the proxy hungrily -- conducting an oral assault while using Sir's proxy cock. With several minutes into the mouth fuck, an office mate opened up the door calling for me. That certainly induced a feeling deep inside -- and not the most pleasant of feelings. Getting caught with a dildo down my throat was not on my list of "to do's".

I decided to "take it outside" . . . I needed to go on an errand and decided now was the time to do it.

Take a seat beside me as I go on my wild ride with Frank, my Master's 8" very veiny proxy cock. I'm determined to finish today's assignment and continue my training as Sir's slave.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
TehPandaTehPandaabout 10 years ago

Just amazing and sexy. I love listening to these so much

Share this

Similar Stories

Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Katherine has a cure for my infatuation with her titsin First Time
Adult Theater Adventure Fondled while masturbating with strangers.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Can Only Hope Erotic dream ends with wanting more.in Anal
Neglected Wife Ch. 01 Long neglected wife finds a playmate to satisfy her yearning.in Loving Wives
More Stories