Having Faith

Story Info
Sin City lives up to its name.
2.8k words
3.87
105.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

Faith was a small town girl, beautiful and confident. She was 18, but had the attitude of a mature woman in her 30's. Faith always knew she wanted more from life then this small town in Iowa could give her. Even as a child she knew there was life past the cow pastures. But as she got older, she began to notice things in her life, things that didn't quite make sense. So one afternoon, after her mother had returned home from work, Faith began asking questions. During the course of their conversation, Faith learned that she was adopted.

Her parents weren't her real parents after all. She was both disappointed and excited. Disappointed because this had been kept from her all these years, but excited to finally have a reason to venture out of this one horse town and look for her biological parents. She learned that they lived in Las Vegas, they owned a strip club. Over the years, they had kept in contact with Faith's adoptive parents, just in case. This proved to be valuable in Faith's search for them. She sat down at her computer that night and began the search for the people who were responsible for her life.

She typed the name of their club into a search engine and within minutes, she had the website address to her parent's nightclub. Her hands trembled as she clicked the "send email" icon. Just a few short words to let them know that she knew of them and would like to talk. She smiled as she pushed the "send" button, confident that her email would be answered within minutes. Hours turned into weeks and still no word. Everyday Faith would rush to her computer, hoping against hope that there would be a message for her, there never was.

She decided to take matters into her own hands. Against her parents' wishes, she began to plan a trip to Sin City. She needed closure, if nothing else. The few details that her mother was able to provide her with weren't enough, she wanted the full story from the only people that knew it, her biological parents.

"Faith, honey, I really wish you wouldn't go," said her mother, watching Faith pack her things.

"Mama, I have to go, I have to talk to them and find out why they gave me up, I need to see someone who looks like me, who sounds like me ..... some sort of similiarity, can you understand that"?

"Yes baby, I can understand that," she said, taking a deep breath, "I just don't want you to go out there with a false sense and get your heart broken," she explained.

"I'm a big girl Mama, I can handle it, but if I don't go, I'll always wonder," said Faith.

As she packed the last of things, she gave her mother a big hug, a kiss and went downstairs to wait for her cab. So many questions raced thru her mind. What would she say when she finally met them? Do they look like her? Will they accept her? Her stomach was in knots when the cab finally arrived.

Once on the plane, she struggled to relax, to clear her mind and just enjoy the flight. She dozed off during the long trip, awakening to the voice of the captain.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching Las Vegas Airport, expected time of arrival, 10 minutes, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts."

The knots returned to her stomach in full force as she looked out the window. So many lights, such a big place. She was just a small town girl looking for her parents. She departed the plane and claimed her luggage. The airport was such a busy place. She searched thru the sea of faces, every set of a eyes, that of a stranger. She finally found an employee of the airport.

"Excuse me, I need to find a phone to call a cab," she said.

"Well if it's a cab you want, just go to the front entrance of the airport ma'am, there's always cabs waiting there," he explained.

"Thank you," she said, hurrying to find the front entrance.

Just as the man said, there were dozens of yellow cabs waiting out front.

"Where to"? said the driver.

"Uhhh, the Cobra Club please," she said.

"Ahhhhh yes, the Cobra Club, one of Sin City's hottest spots, you hoping for a job there"? asked the driver, pulling away from the airport.

"No, I'm going to find my parents," she explained.

"Well that's a new one kid, good luck," he said.

Faith settled in the back seat, looking out the window. This was nothing like Iowa, and she couldn't have been happier. Within a few minutes, the cab came to a stop in front of a club. The sign was neon green with a large cobra wrapped around the words Cobra Club.

"This is it kid, that'll be $8.50," he said.

Faith quickly paid the nice man and jumped outta the cab. Her one suitcase in her hands as she stood there for a moment, trying to summons the courage to go inside. A few deep breaths and she walked inside the dimly lit club.

"Can I help you honey"? said a naked woman.

"Uhhh, yes," answered Faith, totally surprised, "I'm looking for Joe or Lynn Davis."

"Well Lynn aint here honey, but Joe's in the back, who are you"? she asked.

"Just tell him that Faith is here and would like to talk to him," she answered, smiling.

"Faith, got it," said the lady as she walked to the back behind a long, black beaded curtain.

Faith just stood there, looking around like a wide eyed doe in a set of headlights. For some reason, she suddenly felt very relaxed and much more confident then she had been for weeks.

She was startled as a tall, thin man emerged from behind the beaded curtain.

"Are you Joe"? she asked, almost dropped her suitcase.

"Yeah, I'm Joe," he answered.

"I'm Faith, your daughter," she said, almost crying.

"Faith"? "Oh my God, Faith"? "My little girl Faith"? he said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes sir, that's what I was told anyway," she answered.

"My God, you're more beautiful then your pictures, put that damn suitcase down and give me a hug little girl," he said, extending his arms.

She ran to him and embraced him tightly. It felt so good to finally meet someone that looked like her. His hug was warm and friendly and all her fears were put to rest at that moment. She knew it wasn't a mistake to come here.

"You here alone"? asked Joe.

"Yes sir," she answered.

"Do you have somewhere to stay"?

"No sir, I didn't make any plans except to come out here and find you," she said smiling.

"Well I'll tell you what babygirl, you can stay with me, in exchange you'll work here for rent and food, how's that"? he asked.

She smiled and agreed.

"You can start tonight, Lisa will show you the ropes," said Joe.

Faith took a deep breath. She had been thru alot today, first finding her parents now she had managed to land a job and a place to stay.

"Have you ever stripped honey"? asked Lisa, the naked woman who had greeted her at the door just minutes before.

"Uhhh no," answered Faith nervously.

"Well there's a first time for everything," said Lisa, smiling wickedly.

That night the club was crowded, wall to wall people. Faith was so nervous she almost puked several times awaiting her turn to go up on stage.

"Relax honey," said Lisa, "They're just a bunch of horny men out there, just dance and don't think about it, it'll pass quickly, I promise."

Faith smiled nervously, looking around at all the other girls. They were all so sexy, large tits, tiny waists, beautiful faces. How could she compete with them?

"Faith"? "Faith baby"? said a voice behind her.

She turned to find a tall, thin older beautiful woman standing there smoking a cigarette.

"Uhhh yes, I'm Faith," she answered.

"I'm Lynn," said the lady.

"Oh my God ... Mom"???

"Yes babygirl, it's me," she said, putting her cigarette out and walking towards her.

They hugged tightly as Faith broke into tears. Finally she had found the missing link, the hole in her life was now filled.

"Don't cry babygirl," said Lynn, patting Faith's back and gently stroking her hair.

"And now for your viewing pleasure, let's welcome to the stage, FAITH"!!!! announced a voice from outside the beaded curtain.

"You're up honey," said Lisa, smiling.

Even though Faith had no experience with stripping and very little experience even dancing, she ran out to the stage like a seasoned pro. She surprised even herself. The music started, it was loud echoing off the club walls. Joe walked to the edge of the stage to watch his daughter's performance. A bright pink strobe light danced off her glittered body as she slithered around the cold steel pole in the middle of the stage. She wrapped her long, slender legs around it, straddling it like a hooker on saturday night. Within minutes, her song came to the end and her dance was finished.

She felt amazing as she bent down and collected her tips from the floor. The audience exploded into a thunderous ovation as she exited the stage.

"Oh my God, that was amazing"! she squealed, racing thru the beaded curtain.

Joe and Lynn looked at each other as Faith sat at the mirrored table, removing her make up and counting her tips.

Joe walked over to Lynn and whispered something in her ear. Lynn smiled as she lit a cigarette, walking over to Faith.

Bending down, she whispered into Faith's ear, "You were awesome babygirl, you looked wonderful out there."

"Thanks Lynn, I mean Mom," she said, smiling widely.

Lynn smiled and walked over to Joe.

"I'll see you two at home tonight, I need to meet with Max about the club," said Lynn.

"Who's Max"? asked Faith.

"No one, just our accountant," answered Lynn, "You did good tonight baby, I'll see you later."

"Okay," said Faith.

"You won't dance anymore tonight," said Joe, "You can relax for the rest of the night since you're the new girl in town."

Faith smiled and finished removing her makeup.

One by one the girls entered and exited the small backroom of the club. Each giving Joe a cut of their tips before dressing and leaving for the night. Soon, Joe and Faith were the last two left in the club.

"Just stay here baby, I need to go out front and lock up, I'll be right back," said Joe.

"Ok Joe," said Faith, gathering her things.

Faith looked in the mirror, smiling, not believing she had actually stripped in front of total strangers. She giggled as she thought of the $300 in her pocket. I couldn't have made this in a week back in Iowa, she thought to herself.

Just then, the lights went out in the back room. Faith froze, not knowing what was going on. She heard Joe's footsteps coming in the direction of the beaded curtain. He entered, turning on a small lamp on one of the mirrored tables.

"Relax Faith, I'm here," he said, smiling devilishy.

"What's going on Joe"? she asked.

Joe said nothing as he stood there staring at her. He made her uneasy as he examined her body up and down with his dark eyes. He smiled as he stared at her ample tits, remembering how they looked on stage earlier. He could feel his cock throbbing against his silk boxers, aching to be set free. Faith could sense his intentions and she became extremely uneasy.

"I think we should go now Joe, Lynn's probably waiting up for us," she said, backing up.

Joe laughed loudly, walking slowly towards her, "Lynn's out getting drunk you naive child," he said.

"What"?!? said Faith.

"Take off your clothes Faith," said Joe, unzipping his pants.

"You're crazy, you're my father"! said Faith, getting very upset.

"Yeah, so"? said Joe, laughing, "Take off your fucking clothes Faith."

Faith kept backing up until she could go no further.

"Looks like you hit a dead end babygirl," said Joe.

Faith began crying, not understanding why her father was doing this.

"Last time, take off your clothes," growled Joe.

Faith stared at her father, looking into his eyes as she slid her clothes off slowly. He pulled his cock from his pants, stroking it softly, looking at his daughter's naked body. Small bits of glitter still caught the light as she moved, sliding her thong to the floor around her ankles. Joe smiled as he walked over to his trembling, naked daughter. He placed his hands on the sides of her face, pulling her lips to his. She pursed her lips together, refusing to kiss the man that was responsible for her existence.

He slid his tongue between her lips, parting them softly as their bodies pressed together. She could feel his cock pressing into her smooth mound. His hands moved from her face down to her bare ass, rubbing and caressing it as they kissed. He groaned into her lips, sending chills down her back. He reached over and took one of her hands, sliding it between their bodies, down to his cock. Instinctively she began caressing his warm, pre-cum soaked tip.

She no longer cared whether this was right or wrong. Her pussy was wet and ached to be fucked. They kissed harder as she began stroking his cock with long, tight strokes. She felt Joe pick her up as they moved to the table. He carefully placed her on the edge and went to his knees between her legs. Her body trembled as she looked down, watching her father lower his mouth to her dripping fuck hole. He wasted no time placing his warm mouth over her pussy, flicking his tongue over her clit. His warm breath sent chills thru her soul as she wrapped her legs around his neck.

His strong hands reached up and grabbed her nipples, rolling them in his fingers as he slid his tongue inside her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the mirror. She groaned loudly as her father tongue fucked her intensely. Joe began rubbing her tits hard, massaging them in his hands. Her hips began bucking, sliding her pussy all over her father's face, smearing her juices all over his mouth. She gasped when she felt Joe's thick finger enter her asshole, stretching it and probing her tight virgin walls.

Then 2 fingers, pumping in and out with a deep quickness. His tongue moved like a seductive tornado over her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth. She groaned even louder, reaching down and gripping his hair into her hand, clutching it tightly. His mouth slammed into her pussy, licking her deep as the tip of his nose massaged her engorged clit.

"Ahhhhhhh Joe, I'm gonna cum,"!!!!! she screamed, grinding wildly against his face.

His fingers pumped her harder, twisting inside her ass as it loosened around his knuckles. One final lick and her sticky, warm cum drenched his face, coating his tongue. He looked up, watching his daughter's face and body as she shook violently on his tongue and fingers. Before her climax could subside, Joe stood up, grabbing Faith's legs and wrapping them around his waist. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock inside her, instantly popping her virginal cherry.

He looked down and saw a small puddle of blood seeping from her pussy as it clenched his shaft. Their groans rocketed off the walls as he watched himself in the mirror, fucking his daughter. Faith placed her hands on Joe's chest, digging her nails into his flesh as he pumped her.

"Fuck, I never knew fucking you could be this good babygirl," he moaned, slamming his cock in deeper.

"Oh God Joe,"! she moaned, grabbing his shoulders.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum Faith, ahhhhhhhhh fuck, here it cums," he groaned.

"Oh oh oh Joe, God yes Joe, fucking give it to me," she screamed, tightening her pussy around his cock, milking him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, yeahhhhhhhhh,"!!!!!!!! he screamed, releasing his seed into his daughter's dripping pussy.

Their groans and heavy breaths bounced off the walls as they kept their position. Joe leaned in and kissed his daughter wildly as his cock softened deep within her pussy. She moaned softly as she felt the last of his cum empty inside her. Chills danced up and down her body as her pussy began to lapse, relaxing from the invasion of her father's large cock.

"Hop down babygirl," said Joe, sliding his cock from her.

She smiled as she slowly climbed down from the table. As she stood, a small stream of her father's cum slid down her weakened legs. Joe looked down and smiled.

"Get dressed baby, I'll pull the car around," said Joe pulling up his pants, "You were awesome tonight."

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers