Having Faith

Story Info
A bookstore encounter with a web porn MILF.
4.7k words
4.5
48k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers

Like a lot of the guys out there on the internet, I'm fascinated with hotwife stories. I love to read about wives having sex outside of their marriage. It doesn't really matter if it is swinging, or hotwifing with the support of a husband, or cheating and cuckolding. There are aspects to all of those areas that get my motor running.

Also, like a lot of the guys out there on the internet, my wife wouldn't have anything to do with any flavor of sex outside the marriage. Just bringing the topic up would put me in the doghouse for weeks or longer. Like many women, she has love and sex inseparably tangled together. She would never admit it, but she also sees sex as a way of keeping 'her' man.

That leaves me reading the stories and stroking my imagination as well as my cock. One other activity I have partaken in is to occasionally stop by a nearby adult bookstore and video arcade. I sometimes see couples there and find that pretty thrilling. Normally, I would go there and watch the couples walk the aisles by the video booths or see them doing a little necking in the theater. After a while I'd go to a booth and stroke one out.

I once got a blowjob through a glory hole from a woman who took on a line of guys. I had never participated in anything with any one there before. This time, I was standing in the door of a booth looking at what was playing inside when a couple entered the booth next to me. She was wearing jeans and a bulky sweater -- nothing very sexy. As she entered the booth, we made eye contact. She tipped her head in a way that seemed to encourage me to go into the booth I was at.

I went in and discovered the glory hole. I hadn't realized that this pair of booths was connected by a hole. Only a few of the booths in the arcade had holes between them. Mostly, I avoided them because I didn't want some creepy guy watching me through it as I played with myself.

I knelt down and looked through the hole. The couple was standing across the booth from the hole. He was behind her lifting off her sweater. There was nothing but bare naked breasts under the sweater. I watched as he worked her tits over. They were medium large with very large puffy nipples. He pulled and squeezed them while they both watched me through the little hole. I was rock hard in my hand as I watched this guy show his wife's body off to me.

I was really thrilled when he unbuttoned her pants and stuck his hand inside. I could see the movement of his hand in her panties as he fingered her. She touched her breasts while he fingered her. Then she moved one of her fingers to her mouth and started giving the finger a blow job. Here was this married woman that I wouldn't have looked twice at if I had seen her at the mall or grocery store putting on a sexy show for me. I was so excited I almost shook.

After a while she leaned down to me at the hole and whispered, "Give it to me." I was dumbfounded. Now I'm not totally ignorant. I know that men and women came to this place to suck dicks through the hole. I was just shocked that this was happening to me. I had never done anything with another woman since my wedding day and felt a guilty thrill at the thought of what this woman was offering me.

I stood up and slowly eased my cock through the hole. I half imagined terrible things like getting a hat pin stuck through it locking me into the wall, or having her paint it bright red for my wife to find. But, as I eased into the hole, I felt soft lips and a wet tongue taking my cock in. Pretty soon I had my groin locked to the wall as she sucked me like I had never been sucked in my life. This woman had a magical mouth. The way she moved on my pole was incredible.

I probably lasted about five minutes before I couldn't hold back another second. I had come close to orgasm a couple of times and managed to get myself back under control to make this slice of heaven last a little longer. I felt that tightening in the back of my balls and then the rhythmic pumping as I came into her mouth. She kept right on sucking as I came. When I finished, she continued to hold me in her mouth gently sucking and cleaning my now hypersensitive cock.

I knelt back down to the hole and saw her sitting there, inches away from me. "Wow. That was great," I said. "Thanks."

She winked at me and said, "Thank you, darling. Now you go let someone else in there. I need some more. Okay?"

"Uhh...sure." I stuffed myself back in my pants and double checked my zipper.

I unlatched the door and was surprised to see was a crowd at the door. When I left the booth, the next guy slipped past me as I was still leaving it. I went back to the front of the arcades and watched as four other guys entered and left the booth I had been in. I managed to build up another hard on as I watched and imagined what it would be like if it were my wife and I in the booth with a line of guys waiting to stick their cocks through the wall.

Finally, I saw the couple's door open and they came out. She was again fully dressed and looked like a demure housewife. When they walked past me, she looked up and smiled. She pulled her husband to a stop as I said, "Thanks again. That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, honey. I know I did," she replied.

I saw her wedding ring catch the light as she reached up to pull a lock of her dark hair back from where it was across her cheek. The hair was actually stuck. She pulled it back and tucked it behind her ear. There was a shiny spot on her cheek where it had stuck. My cock throbbed in my pants.

"We come here once every month or two," she said. "I hope to see you again sometime." Then she turned and they left.

I never saw her there again. Not that I was there that often myself. I could only go during the work day or on evenings on those few times when my wife was out of town. Since couples only seemed to be there in the evenings, I never really went during the day. My wife only visited her family three or four times a year so I didn't get much chance to watch women acting like those in the stories I read.

It had been five months since my wife last traveled overnight when she told me that she would have to go to Atlanta for a three day training session for her to get the CEUs she needed to maintain her professional certification. It would be a Wednesday through Friday training. With a tingle in my belly thinking of the implications, I suggested that she stop at her parents on the way back and spend the weekend with them. She agreed and I started a countdown to being able to spend a couple of evenings at the bookstore.

I left for the bookstore late on that Friday evening. Between the late departure and some unexpected traffic, I didn't get there until 9:30 or so. That was later than I'd ever been to the bookstore. I wondered what the later time would mean.

As I left my car in the parking lot, I saw a couple getting out of their own car a little way past me. I noticed that the woman was blonde and had on something red. I really couldn't see her very well between the cars. As I went on in the store, I passed another couple and a single guy in the entry hall. They were obviously waiting on someone in the ladies room. It looked like I would get to see a number of women being naughty.

After paying the clerk, I went down the dark hallway to the open area just past the two couches and the coke machine. I could see a number of men wandering up and down the aisles between the video booths. There were also a couple of guys sitting on stools by the two video games next to the door leading to the new theater. I went down the ramp that led to the theater.

It was really dark when I went into the theater. I stopped in the doorway and let my eyes adjust. Finely, I could see well enough to be able to get a seat without sitting on someone's lap. The seats had someone in most of the rows. I found an empty row and sat there. On-screen a Hispanic woman was getting screwed from behind while she sucked on a massive cock in front of her. It was pretty standard porn - no attempt at story, just bodies slapping and slipping.

After a few minutes the two couples that had been in the entry hall came in. One of the women was very full figured while the other was thinner. The larger woman had on a black dress that looked like it was made of a bunch of scarves. It was cut across her boobs so that a fair amount of her generous bosom was exposed. They all sat together in on of the other empty rows.

There was a bit of shuffling and movement as several of the men moved from their seats to ones right in front and behind the newcomers. It felt like everyone in the room was holding their breath waiting for something to happen. The only people watching the movie were the two couples. Everyone else had their eyes peeled for action.

I laughed to myself. It was like these guys thought that the women were about to strip down and take on all comers. The air was so heavy with unfulfilled anticipation that I finally got up and left. It was just too much. All those guys looking like starving men being kept from a sumptuous feast was pretty silly. I didn't figure anything was going to really happen to justify the quivering anticipation in the room.

Back in the arcade area I found that the woman and man I had seen in the parking lot were now inside. She was a fairly tall blonde in a tight bright red dress and heels. She looked damn good. It was like she was dressed to go out to an upscale restaurant or a nice club. I don't know how old she was -- she certainly wasn't jailbait, but she was far from old and creaky. The best description of her would be a totally hot PTA/soccer mom MILF on the prowl. She and her husband were just standing there chatting with a guy they seemed to know.

As I wandered up and down the aisles of booths, they just stood there chatting. I could see that she had big full breasts, nicely shaped legs. She had a full womanly figure without being close to being a BBW. She was tallish. I'd guess that she was 5'7" or so without the heels. She carried herself with a confident ease that I had never seen in any of the women in an adult book store. I was, to say the least, highly attracted to this woman.

I cruised the aisles and watched a few videos, always keeping an eye on the sexy blonde. She continued chatting with her friend and a couple of other guys. After a while the couples that had been in the theater came out. I got to watch the ladies enter a glory hole booth together. There was an instant line of guys at the booth next to them. The husbands stood outside the door and watched as several guys entered the booth and then left.

That was exactly what I had come to the place to see. I had a hard on in my jeans as I observed the activity. The two women entertained about five men. The men would go into the booth quickly, their movements tight and eager. When they came out they wore easy smiles and most of them headed straight for the exit. I enjoyed watching the events and let them feed my fantasies about having my wife do that exact same thing.

Finally, the two women left their booth and were escorted by their husbands out to the room off the entry hallway reserved for smoking. I strolled past the sexy MILF and went back to the theater. It had emptied out some and I wasn't quite as night blind as before, so finding an empty row to sit in was easy. I had been sitting there for about three minutes when I heard steps coming down the ramp to the theater entry. Looking around, I saw my red dressed vision of naughtiness enter the theater with her husband and their friend. I watched as they men took seats on either side of her in the row across the aisle from me.

After about thirty seconds of debate, I got up and moved to the row immediately in front of them. Suddenly I was acting like I saw all of those other men did earlier, but I didn't want to miss anything that happened. With my seat right in front of the sexy lady, I thought I might get to see her do some necking and petting with her husband and maybe with her friend there.

I wasn't wrong, either. After just a few moments, her friend had one hand on her tits and the other on her thigh under her dress. I thought my cock would split open from the pressure. This was incredibly sexy. Then I saw her grab his wrist and remove his hand from between her legs. I thought the show was over and was ready to run up to a booth and stroke out an orgasm.

She stood up and removed her skimpy red panties, revealing a beautiful smooth shaved pudenda and a very wet pussy. I watched in excited amazement as the guy slipped on a condom and she sat in his lap. I couldn't believe that I was watching this sexy woman fuck a man right there in front of me. I looked over at her husband. He was watching her activities closely. He was also playing traffic cop -- reminding some of the guys standing in the aisle that management would make them leave if they didn't have a seat. I was sure happy with my location. I had a perfect view of the action.

It only took a few minutes before the guy was gasping and obviously coming. The woman lifted up off of his deflating cock, bent over, and kissed the guy. Then she sat back between him and her husband with a very hungry look in her eye. She opened the top of her dress and pulled her full breasts out. Immediately hands reached over from the seat behind her and started caressing her tits.

The just fucked guy got up and was replaced by another man. I was excited to watch this sexy woman quickly open his pants and lean down to devour his cock. His head tipped back and she started stroking his cock with her mouth. I was turned in my seat looking right at her as she did this. Her legs were spread and she looked positively wanton bent at the angle she was in to get her mouth on his cock. Men were still stroking her breasts as she sucked.

I am by nature a bit shy and very conscious of personal space, so it was with a lot of trepidation that I slowly reached forward and stroked the inner thigh of this sexpot. I half expected her legs to slam shut and her husband (who was a tall athletic looking guy) pop me one. Instead, I got a superb gift. This incredible woman grabbed my arm a moved my hand to her dripping pussy.

The butterflies in my stomach became electrified. The hair on the back of my neck stood up in excitement. Here I was fingering the pussy of a totally hot sexy stranger in front of a dozen other men and her husband. I changed my angle and was able to get both middle fingers into her and could feel her hunching her hips into my hand.

It didn't take long for they guy she was sucking to come. She sat up and scooted down in her seat, offering me unfettered access to her pussy. I started fingering her so that my fingertips repeatedly hit her G-spot while my palm hit her clit. I felt her winding up to orgasm. That is when her husband spoke to me for the first time.

"Watch out," he said. "She'll really squirt."

I'd heard of female ejaculation before, but had never seen it. Sometimes, women that I fingered like this would get awfully wet and come over and over, but I'd never seen one squirt. I just smiled at him and watched her writhing on my hand.

Squirt wasn't the word for it. Suddenly, I felt her start coming. Along with the rhythmic pulses in her vagina, she gushed. It was as if someone had taken a Dixie Cup of warm water and splashed it on my hand and forearm. I was amazed and excited beyond belief.

She was very vocal and groaned and moaned and squealed as I kept finger fucking her. She turned her head and one of the guys who had been playing with her big boobs stood up and put his hard cock next to her head over the seat. She engulfed it quickly as I continued stroking her from orgasm to orgasm. This was the most sexually responsive woman I have ever seen. She continued to periodically gush fluids over my hand and wrist as she came. I started thinking that she needs to take a break and drink some fluids to avoid dehydration. I'm sure there was a small puddle on the floor where it dripped off my hand.

After a bit she stopped sucking on the guy and sat all the way up in her seat, pulling my fingers out of her cunt as she did so. My wrist and hand were soaked with her juices. She grabbed my arm and said, "You..." Then she turned to the guy she had been sucking and said, "...and you. Come here." She turned to the guy that had jumped into the seat next to her and said, "Sorry baby. You are getting bounced. I'll be here for a while, but I want these two now."

She moved me into the seat next to her, unzipped my pants, and put my dick into her mouth. Then the guy she had been sucking, at her husbands direction, slipped on a condom and started fucking her from behind. She was standing with her legs apart bent at the waist to get her mouth on me. I felt her body moving as he pushed and pulled her while he fucked her.

The blowjob she gave me was world class. There was no messing around; she was just going straight for the payoff. She used her mouth and throat like a pussy wrapped around my cock, fucking it in and out deeply. I could feel her tongue moving as she rapidly stroked me with her mouth. She used her right hand to stroke the base of my cock as she sucked on me. It was absolutely awesome.

I just sat back and enjoyed the rush. At one point I moved her hair back out of her face to help her from getting it in her mouth. When she started back down on me again, I put my hand down on my thigh. She had her left hand there, and when I sat my hand down it was on top of her hand. I could feel the wedding ring on her hand as she sucked me. It was all it took for me to begin the wind up to cumming.

I continued to feel the ring on her hand as I felt my orgasm approaching. My toes were curling so hard they tried to cramp. I looked over at the man she had picked from the crowd to fuck her. He was pumping away at her, holding her by the hips and thrusting hard enough the slap of his body against her ass was audible over the sounds of the movie everyone had forgotten about.

Touching her wedding ring as she wantonly sucked my dick was thrilling, but the real icing on the cake was when I looked at her husband who was watching his wife being double teamed. It was clear that he was enjoying her activities. I wondered whether he was going to have her at the video store or if he had the control to get her home before ravishing his hot wife.

When the moment came for me, my beautiful blonde MILF took every drop. I shook in my seat as she continued to suck on my softening cock. The guy fucking her was building up. I could tell he was about to come. I massaged her breasts as he finally stopped thrusting and just pushed himself deep into her pussy. There was a pause as we all rejoined the world. I became aware of all the people watching us -- the horny expectant men, the couples that I had seen earlier, even one of the store clerks was in the theater watching.

I'm usually a bit shy and this was way out of my experience. It had been thrilling, but now I kind of wanted to just disappear. I thanked the lovely lady and her husband and got up and went back to the lobby area. I bought a cold drink from the machine and leaned against the wall reliving the last few minutes. Wow -- it had been way more than I ever expected. I had come here thinking I might see someone's hot wife flash a bit, but most likely I would just see men going in and out of the glory hole booth. To be able to participate in a very nasty public scene like this was almost beyond imagining.

As I caught my breath, the guy who had fucked her while I was getting sucked came up and bought a drink. We smiled a knowing smile together and slapped a quick high five.

"Wow -- that was pretty damn hot," I said.

"Yep. I've heard she comes in here once in a while and clears the house," he replied.

Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers
12