Having Faith! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Really, that was cheap! Where did you get them?'

He was getting carried away now, he knew he needed to stop and get his cock up her before it was too late.

He stood up and pressed the helmet against her wet pussy lips, sliding it around a little to use his saliva to lubricate it.

Then, in one smooth movement he eased it right in.

'Oh God! No not you Mum, look I need to get on, this is a bit tricky, I've got a man in at the moment, yes, in the office. OK then, speak later,

love you too! Bye Mum!'

'Oh my God, you've pushed your cock right inside me!'

'Yeah, I knew you couldn't wait to get the Beast working on you!

Lay back and enjoy this Faith, this is the first of many!'

He started to thrust harder and was delighted at the way it made her big tits jiggle about, he gripped her hips and built up the pace.

Her pusssy felt wonderful, but the added excitement was that he was finally giving this haughty bitch the fucking she deserved.

The desk was starting to creak and he could tell that he wasn't going to last long.

'You ready for it? Oh fucking lovely this is, oh yes, got the Beast right up you now haven't you, you lucky girl, you going to be getting a lot of this.'

Faith looked at him with disdain as he pumped his little dick into her beautiful pussy. If it wasn't so degrading it would almost be funny to watch, she thought as she watched his face distort in delight.

He was puffing and panting now as he banged away into her.

'Here it is baby, oh ...fuck ...yess!'

Ray felt his cum surge from his balls, up through his cock and spurt inside her as he he gave a few last thrusts before collapsing over her, panting, his flabby chest squashing her tits.

'Phew, that was pretty good eh?' He finally gasped.

'Bet you liked getting the Beast off in there, eh, my little cum pot!

There! You have a name now! I'm Stud, and you are My Little Cum Pot!'

***

Later that afternoon, he was just finishing a quick planning meeting with David, a tall, bearded, senior staff member who now in his mid sixties.

As David was about to leave he turned back to Ray.

'Oh one more thing I meant to ask, what on earth has got into Faith Neville, have you seen the way she's been dressing these last few days? Talk about hot! Id almost forgotten the effect a woman could have on me, but I'd give a months wages to get stuck across that!

I don't have a problem with it, but the students already have a new name for her, I heard them refer to her as 'The Fuckstress' earlier!

Anyway, just thought you should know!'

After David had left, Ray sat on pondered for a while before picking up the phone.

'Oh David? Ray here! Look, I was just thinking about our conversation earlier, do you fancy popping round to my place for a few drinks tomorrow evening, I have something that might interest you, and I'd like a second opinion!'

***

To be continued!

Feedback and ideas very welcome!