Having Faith! Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith is in even more trouble as she is used by two cocks!
9.2k words
4.39
102.4k
37
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers

Faith awoke early on Saturday morning, her mind already fully occupied with thoughts of the desperate situation that she had suddenly found herself in.

However, she had a clear weekend as her husband, Martin, was away, so at least she had a chance to relax and get things into perspective.

By the time she had showered and made coffee, things seemed a little better.

The devious pervert Ray and his pathetic little dick were just something that she would have to accept if she wanted to keep her life the way it was.

By the time she had dressed and finished breakfast, she felt a whole lot better. She could bite the bullet and let him have his fun! After all, his pathetic little cock made no real demands on her time and very little on her body!

As this positive mood was taking over, she heard her phone bleep indicating an incoming message. She flicked it open, but as she read the words, her mood soon took a definite swing downwards!

'My Dear Cumpot, it occurred to me that we are both alone this weekend! Silly not to make use of the time to further our agreement. You will be at my place at 19.00 sharp, you know the address! You will wear thigh high boots, stockings and a leather dress! Go shopping if need be! You know what will happen if you disappoint me!

Your Stud!

As Faith read the message through for a second time, she felt a flood of anger flush through her. How dare he invade her weekend, and how the hell did he know Martin was away?

Her first instinct was to text back and tell the creep to go to hell, but as she sipped at her coffee, she realised that nothing had changed. She was completely in his power and had no option but to go along with his plans.

Reluctantly she pondered over the outfit. The leather dress was no problem, she had a nice short sleeveless black leather dress that she had bought to please her husband. It was too good for that little shit Ray, but she wasn't about to buy another one.

Thigh high boots were going to be a problem though. She would have to go out and buy those.

She felt her anger flush through her again at the thought of having to spend good money to satisfy his perverted cravings.

By ten o'clock Faith was driving into town when suddenly a thought struck her, did she really want to be seen locally buying thigh high boots?

On a Saturday morning she always bumped into students that she knew, and she wasn't keen on that happening while she was trying on a pair of those!

There was nothing else for it, she would have to drive the twenty miles or so towards London and the next major town. Angrily, she swung the car around and headed north.

Having trolled the shoe shops for an hour, she finally settled on a pair in River Island. They were black leather with a small concealed platform and a five inch thin heel. It occurred to her that she would be nearly six feet tall with those on! Now she just had to wait until the shop had emptied a little before she asked to try a pair on.

Picking her moment, she asked to try a pair in size 6. The assistant soon appeared with the box and handed them to Faith, she left her to it as she continued serving other customers.

Faith gave a final check around the shop before she unzipped the boots and pulled the first one on, zipping it high up to her inner thigh. She knew how sexy they looked and felt herself blushing as she pulled on the second boot.

She checked herself in the mirror and her blush doubled as she spotted two spotty youths watching her from behind a hanging rack, the leers on their faces left no doubt as to what they were thinking!

She quickly sat down with her back to them and reached under her skirt to unzip the boots; her thoughts now were focused on paying and getting back to the sanctuary of her car as quickly as possible!

***

At 6.30 that evening, Ray was busy putting the final touches to his plans. His excitement was building and his cock was already hard at the thought of having that sexy bitch at his mercy! He already had the video camera carefully concealed to capture all the action. It would be great to wank over in the future!

He double checked the soft black ropes that he had secured to the four corners of the bed, and made sure that they were out of sight.

Wandering back downstairs he felt butterflies of anticipation in his stomach.

The outrageous idea of humping the formidable Mrs Neville, his little 'Cumpot' on his own bed was beyond belief, but being able to watch her having to take David's cock as well was almost too much to take in.

He put his hand down his trousers and massaged his cock as he looked up and down the road in the hope that she might arrive early, he couldn't wait to get started now!

***

Meanwhile, Faith had showered, put her make up on (although for the life of her she couldn't think why she had bothered!) and pulled her black seamed stockings up her smooth legs, carefully fixing them to her suspender belt.

She moved across to the bed and removed her new boots from the box. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she carefully pulled them on.

Once she had zipped them up, she stood up to look at herself in the mirror.

Wow! She thought, it's a shame that Martin can't see this, it would blow his mind. For a moment she felt good about her appearance until the realisation that it was all for that little shit swept over her once more, spoiling the mood.

She pulled her leather dress out of the wardrobe and slipped it on, struggling to pull up the tight front zip over her breasts. Checking herself once more in the mirror, she was pleased to see that the hem finished an inch or so above the top of her boots.

Finally, she pulled on a long coat to cover her slutty look and made her way to the car.

***

Arriving opposite Ray's house, Faith parked the car and took a deep breath. Every nerve in her body was telling her to drive away and call Ray's bluff, but she knew that the vindictive little shit wouldn't think twice about dropping her in it!

With a soft sigh she resigned herself once more to her situation and swung her long shapely legs out of the car, being careful to maintain the little modesty that she could in her present outfit!

It was a wasted effort! Ray already had his binoculars trained on her from an upstairs window, and he felt the 'Beast' swell as he caught a quick glimpse of stocking top above her boots as she swung her legs out and stood up.

With his hand once more down the front of his trousers, he adjusted his feeble little cock as he made his way downstairs.

When he heard the doorbell he waited 30 seconds before answering, he didn't want to appear too keen and he liked the idea of such a sexy woman being seen at his door.

Ray reached out and opened the door; he was surprised at the speed with which Faith entered in her desperation to get out of sight.

'Well, good evening! I'm pleased to see that my little Cumpot is so keen to get started!'

Faith's heart sank further as she remembered the derogatory term that he had chosen for her.

'Let me take your coat my dear!'

Faith turned her back to him so that he could ease her coat from her shoulders.

As his eyes dropped and he took in the tight leather dress, stockings and thigh high boots he nearly came on the spot.

'I have to say, you've excelled yourself! You sexy little minx! The lure of the 'Beast' is having an effect on you, isn't it?'

Faith looked at him with disdain.

'Oh yes ...Stud, I can't wait for you to get that wonderful cock out again, I'm such a lucky girl!'

The mockery was lost on Ray! He took her words at face value. He felt his cock twitch with pride as he thought of getting it back in to this haughty bitch, he silently promised himself that she was going to get a good pounding tonight!

'Shall we have a drink first? I have a little surprise for you lined up for you soon, but we have time!'

Faith thought for a moment, she wanted to get this over with, but on the other hand delaying the inevitable also had its appeal.

'Yes, I'll have a white wine, if you have any?'

'Of course my dear, go and sit down and I'll bring it through!'

Faith moved a pile of newspapers and settled on the dusty sofa, pulling her dress down as far as she could in a vain bid to avoid revealing her stocking tops.

Ray soon appeared with the drinks and sat next to her.

'I love those boots, are they new?'

'Of course they're bloody new! Do you think I normally wear boots like these? They cost me over two hundred pounds this morning!'

'Money well spent dear! They are having the desired effect!'

He took her hand and held it on his crotch.

'How's that! You see, the old 'Beast' is raring to go! But not yet, we will finish our drinks and go upstairs first. I want you to be comfortable this evening!'

This was not what Faith wanted to hear, she was hoping to get the little shit to cum as soon as possible so that she could get away.

'Can't we just get on with it here; I know you must be keen! ...Stud!'

'No, no! I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you need to slow down! As I said, I have a little surprise lined up for you! But don't worry; you'll soon be enjoying yourself! Come on, finish your drink and then we'll go on up!

***

Ray, being a gentleman, let Faith go ahead of him as they reached the stairs. He waited until she had gone up a few steps before he started to follow, her lovely leather clad bum swayed tantalisingly before him at eye level as she took each step.

He waited until she was almost at the top before he stopped her.

'Just spread your legs and lean forward a minute, there's a good girl!'

A shiver of loathing ran through Faith as she followed his instructions.

She felt his hands on her boots, slowly moving up her legs.

'Oh fuck yes! You look so hot this evening! So fucking sexy!'

Faith felt his breath against the top of her thighs. She closed her eyes in a futile bid to shut her mind to her degrading situation.

Ray, on the other hand was becoming more excited by the second. His nostrils were now being filled by the soft scent of her Anais Anais perfume mixed with the smell of warm leather and it was transmitting straight to his little cock. He could already feel a damp spot as it strained against his baggy underpants.

She felt his hands slide her dress up as his face pushed between the cheeks of her bum. His wet tongue roamed over her slowly at first, then she felt it starting to dart over her pussy lips. He felt like a lizard trying to catch its prey.

All she could do was stand there listening to his loathsome mumblings of perverted approval as his tongue and hands worked between her thighs.

Finally, Ray realised that he was wasting valuable time; he needed to get this hot bitch tied to the bed before David arrived! There would be plenty of time for fun later. He reluctantly removed his wet face from her crotch and wiped his sleeve across his mouth.

Faith felt a stinging slap on her soft round buttocks as Ray urged her upstairs.

'Come on young lady; let's get you into the bedroom!'

Faith tottered vulnerably the rest of the way up on her five inch heels as Ray licked his lips in anticipation behind her.

As she entered the room, she was not surprised to see it cluttered and untidy, a pile of dirty washing piling up in one corner. Combined with the stale, musty odour, it was just as she had expected.

'Now then my little Cumpot, just lay back in the middle of the bed there and we'll get you ready for your surprise treat!'

Reluctantly, Faith positioned herself as instructed, attempting vainly to prevent him from looking up her skirt, beyond her stocking tops to her bare pussy.

She kept her eyes on him and was further repulsed as he made no effort to avert his gaze as he fussed around. She noticed a few beads of sweat appear on his forehead and he kept licking his lips hungrily as he stared unashamedly up her tight leather dress.

Dread ran through her when she saw him produce a few lengths of black rope from the corners if the bed.

'Oh no Ray! Not that, you're not going to tie me, I hate that!'

'Really? Well don't worry, it won't be tight and it won't be for long!'

'Ray! No!'

She started to get up but in a flash Ray had pushed her back with surprising strength. He held her down as he positioned himself astride her.

'Please Ray, not this, not bondage, it scares me!'

He saw the pleading look in her eyes but felt unmoved. This arrogant bitch was his toy now and had no say in the matter.

'Shut up, and remember why you are here, this is not a date you silly bitch! You've been caught acting the slut and now you're going to be treated like one, what I say goes, right?'

The resentment built as she realised that she had to agree.

'Yes.'

'Fucking 'Yes' what?

'Yes Stud!'

'Well, that's better!' His voice softened once more. 'Now, let's get these ropes on you!'

Choking back the humiliation, Faith had no choice but to lay there compliantly as Ray busied himself with the soft black rope. It only took a couple of minutes before she was secured spread eagle in the centre of his grubby double bed.

She watched as he stood back and admired his handiwork. A hungry leer spread across his sweaty face.

'There, that wasn't so bad was it?

Now then, he said, rubbing his hands together; let's have a little feel shall we!'

He sat on the edge of the bed and let his left hand slowly move up her inner thigh as he watched her face.

Faith closed her eyes as his hand slipped above her stocking tops and rested just below her pussy.

She felt him lift the tight leather hem of her dress.

As he leant back to take a look, she could feel his beady little eyes on her naked pussy.

'Oh yess! Lovely! What a hot little pussy! Fuck! No wonder you need extra cock to keep that little beauty fed! Well, lucky for you that old Ray found you out!

The 'Beast' is all ready to help a lady in need, and when your surprise arrives, I can promise you that you won't be leaving here wanting!'

Ray stood up and rested his bands on his hips as he looked down at Faith.

'Sorry dear, I'm forgetting my manners, classy lady like you doesn't want a bloke to go straight to the honey pot, eh?

Let's have a bit of a kiss first shall we, get you warmed up a bit!'

He leant forward until his lips were almost touching hers.

As she pushed her head back into the pillow she could feel his alcoholic breath stealing her air, but she knew she had no choice as their lips touched.

Ray was soon nibbling at her soft dark red lips. He slipped his tongue between them and ran it over her teeth before forcing it further into her mouth. He began to flick her tongue with his.

Faith lay motionless as she forced herself not to recoil from his attention, despite the revulsion that she felt.

Finally, he pulled himself away from Faith with a pleased look on his face. He knew that she hated him, but the power he had over her only increased his pleasure!

He rubbed his hands down his trousers gleefully as his eyes roamed over her leather covered curves.

'Tits next, don't you think? I've got to get my hands on those big juicy knockers!'

Faith let out a mild groan as started to tug at the zip, slowly releasing the strain from her breasts. He slid a hand under the leather and groped and squeezed for a few moments before finally unzipping further, releasing both of her heavy tits from capture.

He mauled the soft, warm flesh with both hands and gave them a wobble! Delighted with the result, he did it again before his fingers sank into them.

Then he took her one of her big springy nipples, rolling it gently between his thumb and forefinger.

He lent forward to lick it, giving her tits another wobble as the nipple flicked across his lips.

He then turned his attention to the other one.

Once they were both nice and wet he took further pleasure in rubbing them roughly around his stubbly face.

Meanwhile, Faith kept her eyes on the ceiling as she once again fought back the tears of humiliation.

After he had spent a few minutes slobbering over her tits, Ray pulled himself up and looked down at her.

'I know what you're waiting for, you dirty little minx!'

He started to undo his trousers, quickly pulling them off together with his underpants. He hopped about for a few seconds as he tried to release them from his ankle.

Faith's eyes were reluctantly drawn to the pathetic little erection that waved around above his hairy balls.

'Time to get the 'Beast' out, I can tell that you're gagging for some cock! Well lucky old you! You've come to the right place!'

Still in his string vest, he knelt between her spread legs. Leaning forward he pushed her tight leather dress up further to fully expose her.

He eased a hand beneath her bum so that his thumb was resting on her pussy. Licking his lips, he started to move his mouth towards her it when suddenly he stopped.

'Hang on!' he said, climbing off the bed.

'I've just had an idea! Back in a minute, don't go away!'

Faith, relieved at the postponement of the inevitable, watched mystified as he left the room.

She could hear him rummaging about, but her heart sank further as he reappeared with a camera in his hand.

'Might as well take a few shots for the old album!' he said, with a grin.

'Oh God no, please Ray, please don't! Please, not that! Surely you have enough already?'

But Ray was undeterred, he was already snapping away!

'Just a bit more insurance love!' he explained as he took a close up of his hand groping her left breast.

'Insurance for what? For God's sake!'

'Well,' he continued, climbing back between her legs. He started taking close up shots of her pussy.

'Insurance against you not going along with anything I want!

After all, we wouldn't want these to accidently find themselves in the hands of any of your students, now would we?'

Faith squeezed her eyes shut in a hopeless bid to shut him out. Completely oblivious to the despair that she was feeling as she lay there at his mercy, dressed like an expensive whore, Ray babbled on.

'Anyway, my little Cumpot, that's enough of all that! Time to pay a bit of attention to you, I know what you're waiting for!

He pushed his face between her soft thighs and ran his tongue along the soft folds of her slit. A few more licks and he had moistened it enough to allow him to part her lips and let his tongue run over the hot velvety lining.

'Mmm, that's better! The anticipation of my hard cock is getting you going now, isn't it?'

His mouth closed over her mound once more, but seconds later, the sound of the doorbell suddenly caused him to pull away. He glanced at his watch briefly.

'Shit! Look at the time!'

To her surprise, he leapt off the bed and began to pull his trousers back on.

Just as he was about to leave the room, he turned back and zipped her dress back up, roughly stuffing her tits back in.

'Back soon! Stay there baby!'

She heard him descend the stairs, and then muffled voices as he answered the front door.

***

Ray ushered David into the front room and offered him a drink.

Once settled, curiosity got the better of David, he didn't regard Ray as a friend, and in fact he didn't like him very much at all, so he was intrigued as to why he had been invited over.

'So, Ray. You said you had something that might interest me?'

'Ah, Yes, a delicate subject really'

He looked at David for a few moments as he made the final decision to take the plunge and tell all.

'You remember last week, you mentioned that you would happily give a month's wages to fuck Faith Neville?'

'Good Lord yes! It'd be worth every penny to bang that little bit of hot totty!

What's happened to her recently? I love the way she's started dressing, totally inappropriate for the college of course! But who's complaining?'

LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers