Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

22. The Hospital

Payne checked into the medical center at 10a.m., on March 3rd. She had missed Dycke's early morning phone call on March 2nd and wondered if she missed todays because they were traveling. She was not a happy camper. Her day was a busy one with a myriad of tests: blood work, x-rays, CAT scans; an MRI and she had not even met her doctors, yet. Every time she got comfortable, someone would come into her room and take her somewhere else for another test. She decided to rest in the visitors lounge and let them come and find her, which they eventually did.

When she got back to her room, after what she hoped would be the last test for that day, the light on her telephone was flashing. She picked it up and waited for the message to start: "Hello gorgeous" she heard and her eyes lit up like beacons in the night "I am still in the Netherlands tying up some loose ends. I am sorry I am not there with you, babe but I will do my best to make it up to you when I get back. I love you Payne. Oh, the inheritance I received will be enough to pay for our living expenses while we are in college. We will be able to save our folks the money they would have had to lay out. You can tell them, if you want. I love you Payne. I bought you a little something. I hope you like it. It is not returnable, so if you do not, I will give it to one of my sisters. Goodbye my love."

Now, Payne had a smile on her face and when her parents walked into her room, her father said "And what did Mr. Four Thirty in the morning have to say?"

"He is going to save both you and his parents a lot of money," she said.

"I always liked that boy, very responsible." Piker Temple replied.

"Dycke said that the money from his inheritance would be enough to cover our expenses for all four years of college and he even bought me a present, while he was there."

"Smart boy" her mother said.

"Mom" Payne said, "He didn't have to do that. His father had to lay out thousands of dollars for him to go there. Dycke wasn't going to spend an extra dime if he didn't have to."

Piker Temple said, again, "I always liked that boy, very responsible."

Payne looked at her father and said, "If you're going to be mean to my boyfriend, I'm going to make you a grandfather before your time!"

Alletta Temple grinned at her daughter but Piker Temple went white with fear. He said, "You wouldn't do that to us. What about your career in the law? What if Dycke doesn't marry you?"

Payne looked at her dad and said, "Who said Dycke was going to be the father?"

Piker looked at his daughter and then his wife and said "Alletta talk to her, she'll ruin her entire life."

Alletta Temple said "You got yourself into this mess, mister, don't come running to me for help."

"Okay, Payne," her father said, "I'll be nice. But if he calls the house again at 4:30 in the morning and he is not dying, I will find him and kill him myself."

Payne and her mom laughed and everything returned to normal. An aide brought a wheel chair into the room to take Payne for another exam.

She exclaimed "Oh shit! Here they go again."

23. Visitation Rights

Before exiting his aircraft, Dycke called home because he knew his dad was due to get up shortly anyhow. The phone rang only twice before his father picked it up and said, "Hello."

"Hi dad, how are you. It's me Dycke."

Chad said "Well, being that I only have one son, and the voice on the other end of this conversation is male, I figured out it was you, Dycke."

"Oh, yeah, right dad. I have an awful lot to tell you and very little time right now to do it, so I need you to listen to me very carefully. Okay."

"Yes son. Go ahead," Chad Schneider, said.

"I am sitting in my jet aircraft, with my crew and ground crew. I have inherited more money than I thought existed. I do not know how much in dollars, yet, because it is being converted from Euros. I will know the exact amount today or tomorrow. I want you to plan a trip around the world for you and mom. You will be going by private jet, so just pick the itinerary you want and where you want to stay. It is on Payne and me. When you get back, I will send Payne's parent's on the same type of trip, unless you four want to go together. Believe me, dad, from now on, money will be no object. I will talk with you later. Good bye!"

Chad Schneider looked at the telephone and said, "Okay son, later."

His wife walked into the kitchen, Chad was still looking at the phone, and she said, "What's wrong dear, does Dycke have a problem?"

"Bacillica, Dycke isn't prone to exaggeration, is he?" he asked.

She replied, "Quite the opposite, dear. He normally understates everything."

"Yeah, that's the way I saw it, too, "Chad said."

"Chad, what's going on with Dycke?" she asked.

"Don't hit me, because everything I am about to say just came out of the mouth of our son, okay" he asked.

Bacillica agreed and a few moments later, he had to pick her up off the floor. Her son was wealthy beyond her wildest dreams. What would happen to him now?

As he departed the aircraft, Dycke had a thought. He did not know what type accommodation the crew had received in the past, so he asked them.

They said "Whatever you want, sir?"

Dycke said, "Listen. I am brand new at this. You folks are going to have to guide me around for a long time, until I get used to this money and this aircraft thing. So please, help me out here?"

The pilot answered for the entire group. He said, "Sir, we all stay at the same hotel, in separate rooms. It was normally charged to one on Mr. Schneider's corporate accounts that several of us were allowed to sign on and give the receipts in at the office in Utrecht upon return."

"Okay," Dycke said. "What's the best hotel in town? Someone find out, get us all rooms for at least four nights, possibly a week. All meals and recreational activities are on me. Check in with the hotel every evening at six, just in case I need the plane. Okay? "

Dycke went to the local American Express office, with Fiona at his side, to set up several accounts. Dycke was only eighteen and when he told them what he wanted they laughed at him. He gave them a private bank telephone number in Switzerland to verify his credentials. When their conversation ended, the representative told Dycke that he would receive everything he had asked for tomorrow morning at his hotel no later than 9:00a.m. Dycke told the representative to deliver the items to his aircraft at hangar seven, no later than 10:00a.m. The agent agreed. Dycke departed without a handshake or a goodbye.

They went to a local florist where he bought every pink flower the store had, plus a few red ones. He had the florist write the card. It said "Hi gorgeous! I could not stand the thought of you being in a room without anything pink or red in it. Think of me when you look at these. I will get back to you as fast as I can, my love." He paid for the flowers, told the florist if anyone asked it was an email order. However, in order to be sure the flowers would get to Payne quickly, Dycke left a hefty tip.

At 2:00a.m., Fiona and Dycke entered the hospital via the emergency room. Fiona found a pair of green scrubs, and Dycke found a lab coat and a cart in a hallway. He pushed it past a few hospital personnel on his way to the elevators. Once inside, he waited for Fiona and pushed the button to Payne's floor. When they got there, he pushed the cart past her door to another hallway. He left it there and doubled back to see Payne. Fiona slipped into the room across the hall to have a clear view of the entryway to Payne's room.

The flowers he sent her were all over her room. He moved them to hinder the view from the doorway and then went to Payne's side.

"Hello my love," he said "while kissing her ear. Payne reacted by brushing him away from her ear as if he were an annoying bug.

"Hello my love," he said "while kissing her on her cheek. Payne's reaction was the same.

He undressed completely, got into bed behind her, slipped his hands under her hospital gown, started to rub her pussy, kissed her neck, and said, "Hello, my love."

Payne heard something but she felt someone touching her vagina and she was getting ready to scream when she heard it again: "Hello my love." She spun around and looked into Dycke's face and he had to cover her mouth before she screamed.

Dycke looked into her eyes and said, "I have a present for you."

Payne whispered, "What present?"

He said, "This present! I carry it with me every day, and it is just for you. He lifted the covers and showed her."

She said, "I'm in a hospital. Someone will hear us."

Dycke said, "Do you really care?"

"No, not really" she grinned, as she took off her hospital gown.

Payne grabbed Dycke and said, "You lied to me. I have to punish you. Lay down." She grabbed him by his dick and balls and squeezed gently. This elicited a groan from Dycke and Payne told him to keep it down or she would have to spank him.

Dycke said "You and what army?"

Payne grinned, lowered her head over the crown of his penis, and took a little nip and again Dycke grimaced. She licked and tongued her way down. She pushed it further into her mouth than she ever had before and there was still much more of his dick remaining outside her mouth for future enjoyment. She rolled his balls, like ripe plums in her hand and bobbed her head up and down on his dick. Moment after moment she tortured Dycke, until she felt him raise his hips, involuntarily, from the bed. She increased her suctioning pressure and speed. Dycke took the pillow from behind his head, placed it over his mouth, and screamed into it as he came. Spurt after spurt of Dycke's offering flew into Payne's mouth and she swallowed it. A little of the overflow went out of the corner of her mouth onto her chin and finally settled on her left breast and nipple.

Payne was still nursing on Dycke's shrinking member when he turned her over and kissed her. Feeling the wetness on her breast, Payne looked and went to scoop up the last of his semen off her breast, but Dycke beat her to it. He plunged his mouth over her nipple and sucked hard. Payne grasped the back of his head, pulling him even closer to her. She moaned in delight as he fed of her breast. He released the erect nipple, bit it lightly and Payne tried to shrink back from the pain. Dycke cleaned the rest of her breast, inch by inch, slowly with his tongue. Her right breast was next, his hand went under her panties, at the same time, and he started playing with her clit and vagina.

Payne said, "Take them off."

Dycke said "What?"

"My panties, you jerk."

He said, "You mean you're not afraid anymore?"

Payne said, "One day, these jokes of yours are going to backfire on you."

Dycke said, "I'm not joking, someone is walking down the hall."

Payne listened, heard the footsteps, and said, "Hide!"

Dycke was out of the bed in a flash and into the bathroom.

The door to Payne's room opened and a lab technician walked in and "woke her up."

He said "I'm sorry to wake you, Ms. Temple, but the doctor ordered blood be taken every six hours.

Payne gave him her arm. The technician did his 'Dracula' thing and left her room, closing her door behind him.

She called out to Dycke "All clear."

Dycke came out of the bathroom slowly and went to make sure the door was closed, completely. He looked over at Payne, smiled and said "Apology accepted."

She grinned as he took her panties off and angled her body across the bed. He knelt down between her knees and kissed her thighs on his way up to her treasures. Time was of the essence, so he picked up her legs and put them over his shoulders. He pulled her hips forward and that opened Payne up to him completely. He took one, long lick from her anus to her clit, which made Payne shudder. Then he went in reverse and stayed by her bottom and played there until her legs were moving him around so much, he had to fold her in half to make her stop.

Looking into her eyes Dycke said "Time to bite the pillow, my love" and he continued his preparations to get Payne to orgasm. He moved up with his tongue, to her vaginal opening, which was oozing with liquid. He licked as deep into Payne as he could, circling his tongue, feeling her ridges and her contractions, as she tried to keep him inside her. Dycke moved to her labia and sucked, bit and licked them. He inserted one and then two fingers into her until she was moving her body around non-stop again. He had not touched her clit, yet but that would take place soon enough. He picked up the pace, moving his fingers to the top wall of her pussy with very rapid strokes. He placed his tongue back by her anus and pushed it against it, as hard as he could and he heard Payne scream as she came.

Dycke did not give Payne time to come down from her high. He continued his assault on her senses by going after her clit. He bit it lightly and Payne arched her back and cried out. He sucked on it harder and her body reacted as if a Taser hit it. His left hand squeezed her nipples and breasts, alternating between the left and right. He removed his fingers from her pussy, moved them down towards her little pink star, and started to rub it vigorously.

Payne climbed towards another orgasm, when Dycke did everything he had learned from his sex research at one time. When he felt that Payne could not take any more, he squeezed the tip of her left nipple hard, bit her clit, and pushed a finger into her ass. Payne screamed as loud as she ever had in her life into that pillow, squirted all over Dycke's face, and chest and passed out.

Dycke smiled and thought, "Sometimes it pays to be a nerd." He went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. He took a wet washcloth and a towel and went back to clean up Payne. While he did this, she did not even stir. He put her panties and hospital gown on, placed her back on the bed properly, and let her sleep. He opened the door to her room and slipped, unseen, out of the hospital.

24. To Dream or not to Dream

Payne was woken up a 6:00a.m., by her nurse. She was very confused. Dycke was not there. There was no sign of him. She asked the nurse, if there had been any visitors during the night. The nurse told her that it was against hospital policy for visitors to be in the hospital after 9p.m. Payne thought it could not have been a dream. It was too real. Dycke was with her this morning. She checked under the covers and her panties were on. Her hospital gown was on. It must have been a dream. Dycke's message yesterday said he was still in Europe and was not finished with his business there. She had never had such a vivid dream. She must miss him a lot more than she thought she did to have such a sexually charged dream. "I hope he gets back here soon; I need the real thing, badly!" she thought to herself.

Piker Temple received a message at his hotel from the secretary of the majority owner of a large European corporation, requesting at meeting onboard his private aircraft that morning at 11:00a.m., on a matter of great urgency.

Piker could not understand how this person got his name or how he knew he was in Durham, but he was not going to turn down the prospect of landing a new and potentially lucrative client for his firm. A limousine arrived to pick Piker up at his hotel and took him to the aircraft hangar. When he approached the plane, a stunning hostess greeted him, checked his I.D., and frisked him, slowly and thoroughly for weapons. Piker was truly embarrassed by the time she finished. He climbed up the stairs into the cabin and Dycke greeted him.

Dycke said "Good morning Mr. Temple."

"Good morning Dycke." He said. "What are you doing here?"

Dycke said, "Meeting you."

Piker Temple replied, "I'm sorry Dycke. There must be some mistake. I came to meet a businessman about a matter of some urgency, the message said."

Dycke said, "I know. I sent you the message. How do you like my new airplane?"

Piker just looked at him and said "Dycke this is, at least, a forty million dollar machine.

Dycke smiled and said, "I know that but I got it on sale. Here is the receipt and the title."

Piker Temple looked at the items and said, "I have to sit down."

"Would you like something to drink Mr. Temple? We have just about anything imaginable on board," Dycke said.

Piker said "Coffee, please."

Dycke signaled for Fiona to bring coffee and desserts.

"Dycke" Piker Temple asked, "You paid ten Euros for this plane?

"Yip" Dycke replied. "From my new favorite uncle twice removed. He has six others so he gave me this one and charged me ten euros to make it legal."

"The I.R.S. may come after you big time for this." Piker said.

"Maybe" Dycke said. "But I cannot talk to you about it until you agree to these terms." He handed Payne's dad the sealed envelope.

As Piker Temple read the letter, his eyes kept drifting from it to Dycke and back to the letter. Then, he looked at the check and his eyes really opened. He looked at Dycke and said, "I can't do it, Dycke. It's part of my partnership agreement with the firm."

Dycke looked down for a moment and said, "How much will it cost them to buy you out?"

Piker said "About three hundred thousand dollars."

Dycke said "No problem. I will guarantee them double that amount of work through some of my corporations. Set up a meeting of your partners after we take Payne home. Okay?"

"Okay. Boss" Piker said.

Dycke said "I'd prefer 'son', dad."

Piker smiled and said, "Okay, son!"

"Dad, I have one more question for you, before we head over to the hospital. Does that check close the books for my 4:30 a.m. phone call?" Dycke asked.

Piker said "Let me see if the check clears and I'll let you know."

"Okay dad, now we have to talk about business, the little bit I know about it so far. All my important business records are in route to your home by secure transport three separate ways, for security purposes. All the records are coded and only I have the key to the code. There is a copy in a vault in Amsterdam. Here is the box number. I do not know the names of the businesses I own or am partners in or a stockholder but I know there are 82 of them. The lawyer, Turnquest Schneider, said that deposits are made into each bank account quarterly or whatever the arrangement is with a particular company. He said that I should be able to live easily on fifty to fifty five million dollars a year. There will be another fifty million to add to the principle at the end of each year. These businesses must be huge. I cannot sell or give away any of them away outside the family. You will have a copy of the Will to look over. The legal stuff is up to you. If you need help, get it, but you are the boss.

"Okay son," Piker said. When we get back, I will put all the wheels in motion and make you wealthier than you already are.

"Wrong dad, we are all going to become very wealthy," Dycke said.

The limo took both men back to the hospital. Payne was talking with a doctor when they walked in. She saw Dycke and she screamed, jumped out of bed, tackled, and kissed him. "It was you, your back, I wasn't dreaming."

Dycke realized her confusion and decided to play with her for a while. He said, "What are you talking about? I just got in. I met your father at the plane and we came here together. Right, Mr. Temple?"

Payne's father said "That's true, darling. I met Dycke at his airplane this morning and we came right here together."

Payne looked even more confused than before, but she had to turn her attention back to the doctor who had been waiting, impatiently. He talked with her for five more minutes about his part of the procedure and left. "2 more doctors and the anesthesiologist to go" Payne thought.

Payne's mother walked into the room and said "Dycke, your back!"