Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dycke asked her, "Are you having fun, yet?"

"Look at your position, dumb ass. I have your right arm trapped and useless behind your back, and my right arm is around your throat ready to choke the life out of you. Your left arm is not strong enough to pry it away, and for the first time, victory is within my grasp. How do you like those apples?"

Dycke laughed and said, "You are correct. My right arm is pinned behind my back. However, it is far from useless. It is ready to attack at this moment."

Payne looked at his arm, and saw that it was secure. She said to him, "Okay, midget, begin your attack, and I will rip your head off."

Dycke's right hand went straight for Payne's pussy, and once there, forced two fingers into her tunnel. They searched for her G-spot, and when they found it, rubbed fiercely against it. The effect on Payne was immediate.

Payne screeched. "You son of a bitch, that is not fighting."

Dycke used one of the moves Bob Short taught him to break her arm hold, from around his neck, and swiftly got behind Payne. He secured her body beneath his, and said, "All is fair in love and war, babe." He grabbed her breasts, and pinched each nipple, which brought out alow moan, from Payne's lips. He flipped her over, and moved one hand down to play with her clit, until it came out of its protective hood. When it peeked out, he pinched it hard and lowered his mouth to lick it and bite it.

Payne arched her hips up towards Dycke's mouth, so he would not leave it alone.

Dycke's fingers plunged into her sheath, readying them for their next attack. His tongue replaced the fingers and they moved lower and played with her anus.

Payne's fluids were coating her thighs and the sheets. She was approaching her orgasm, rapidly, as Dycke's tongue moved back to her clit and nibbled on it, again.

While she was engrossed in that sensation, Payne closed her eyes and readied for the coming explosion. She arched her hips high above the bed, and screamed, "I am coming!"

At this pronouncement, Dycke shoved two fingers into Payne's rectum, plunged his thumb into her pussy, attacked her clit with his tongue, and pinched her left nipple, hard.

Payne yelled, "You fuck, here I go again!" Again, her hips reached for the sky and she came all over Dycke, from the top of his head to the middle of his chest.

Payne was still on fire. She looked at Dycke with pleading eyes and said, "Please fuck me!"

Dycke, put her on her stomach, raised her ass off the bed, and plunged his cock, deep into her pussy. He wanted to bring her back to a boil, slowly, but Payne wanted no part of it. As far as she was concerned, as long as his prick was hard, he could go to sleep and she would take care of herself. Her hips went into high gear. She pounded him into her, until his eyes rolled back into his head and he came with a roar. She came also, but she was still was not finished with him. She pushed him onto his back, and grabbed his deflating prick and rammed it, into her mouth. She sucked him back to life, demanding more of him.

Dycke pushed her into a sixty-nine position and attacked her pussy again. Each of them became involved in the other's pleasure, not for one second thinking of their own. Payne went into continuous spasm, because of his talented tongue and fingers, but did not miss a stroke, while working on his dick. She pushed her index finger, into his ass for the first time, and searched for his prostate gland. When she found it, she massaged it, until she felt the walnut sized object expand. She knew that an explosion was imminent and she pushed Dycke into her throat and waited. It came seconds later, as Dycke yelled in defeat.

Shortly afterwards there was a knock at their door. "It is 1:05 AM. Will you let that girl get some sleep?"

Dycke yelled, "Why is it always me?"

56. Ultimatums

The following Thursday, the parents were sent to the Kennedy Center, in Washington, DC, to see another gala event.

The four young women showed up, before seven o'clock, and found more company than the last time. There were six women in attendance they had never seen before, but had anticipated because of last week's meeting. The girls were told to sit down in their assigned seats, as Dycke collected the envelopes they were told to bring with them. He handed them to Marti. Dycke did not introduce the women by name, but asked them to notice, that four of these agents could blend in on any college campus, anywhere, as students or graduate students. However, they were former federal agents, who I have stolen from several governments and government agencies. It is well known to everyone, that each of you has dabbled in illicit drugs. If any of my agents see you using, or finds evidence of drug use; either in your rooms, or on your person, you will be in jail, before your next heartbeat.

Before I turn this meeting over to Marti, give your birth control pills to Payne, and verify that you have canceled your prescription refills, at your pharmacies.

The girls reached into their pocketbooks, and took out the precious discs containing their little pills. They parted with them grudgingly, but they knew they had no choice in the matter. As they were told at last week's meeting, "they were now virgins, again, or if they cheated, they could suffer the consequences for life." The thought of not having sex for four years, was incomprehensible to them, but being exposed as sluts, and whores to their parents and friends was even worse. Each of them was wondering how they were going to keep their boyfriends away from them, for the remainder of the school year.

Marti gave the girls a list of what they needed to buy, and how much of each item to bring with them. She gave them a list of immunizations, each of them should have had, and if they had not had them, to get them, immediately. She gave them a list of exercises to do. She advised them to start running every day, and to build up to at least one mile, in less than six minutes, immediately. On the twentieth of June, one week later than anticipated, you will begin your formal training. You will make up that week, while we are there. You will be out of contact with your parent's and the outside world for nearly 8 weeks. You will be allowed one postcard per week, to let them know that you are alive, and well. As Dycke told you in the beginning, when you leave our care, you will be able to stand up to anyone you face, anywhere. However, to get you to that point, you are going to hate our guts, every day you are with us. The good part is, "I do not care. I have chewed up more recruits then you have hairs on your head. You cannot go home crying to mommy. Daddy cannot come, and bail you out. Once you are with me, and my band of jackals, your asses are ours. We have ferreted out IRA terrorists, Colombian drug lords, Mexican cartels, and Shiite terrorists to name a few. Taking you apart will be child's play. Putting you back together may prove to be more problematic. At least, I beat some sense into Dycke, and he is not sending you two whorehouses in Germany and France. Now, at least, you will have a chance to live, instead of dying from some horrible disease.

Dycke laughed and said to the girls, "When Marti said she beat some sense into me, I have the bruises to prove it."

Marti grinned at him and turned back towards the girls. She said, "There is one thing that you will do prior to departure. You will each have your heads shaved. You may donate your hair to a cancer center, which would be very generous of you, or you can come here, and I will shave it off for you. Either way, you will not have one hair on your head, when we depart for training."

The girls were aghast. The long tresses, which they had spent thousands of their father's dollars on, over the past years, to keep in pristine condition, were going to be shaved off their heads completely. The thought of this was too much to bear, and Savannah started to cry.

Marti was in her face, before the first tear reached her cheek.

Savannah became so frightened; she nearly fell out of her chair, and stopped crying.

If Dycke's speech was meant to alert them, that the next four years of their lives was going to be hard, Marti had just shown them, that the next few months of their lives, were going to be a nightmare.

Marti gave them one final word of advice, before she closed the meeting. She told them trying to run away from their problems, and hide was useless. They could track their parent's money flow, around the world, without any problem. Hiding is not the solution, changing your character is. Working with us is the start of that process. 'Change your character and you will change and improve your lives!'"

The End

Note: Dear readers, I have one antagonist, who writes to me, after each chapter, and uses the name, "Anonymous." He/she gives each chapter aOne Star rating, and tells me I need to learn how to spell. I do not mind the rating, or advising me about my writing skills, or lack thereof. If it is a he, and wishes to criticize me, he should have the testicular fortitude to put his e-mail address and name, in the space provided, and allow me the opportunity to begin a dialogue with him. In other words, "Anonymous," put your e-mail address where your mouth is or just give me the one star rating, and save me the time of deleting your message. Prolonged_Debut10