Having Fun with Faith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Stephanie hadn't paid attention to the mother superior, even when the woman hiked up her own skirt so she could slowly circle her own snatch. But she heard it when Faith began to speak. "Ah, good. But let us see if you can handle the second tier." Steph didn't understand what she meant by that until she felt the mother superior unclasp her bra. She felt deft fingers begin to weigh them, exploring every inch of them.

"Oh, feels so good. God," the now naked girl babbled.

"Yes He is," Faith's voice assured before a mouth began to suck and nibble on of her tits. Stephanie now had two worshippers propelling her head long into bliss, again and again until there was nothing else.

Stephanie was awoken from her stupor by the cries of a woman. She opened her eyes and was treated to the sight of a climaxing April with Faith's face buried between her legs. Faith however somehow noticed she was conscious because she sat up and turned to smile to Steph, her lips still moist.

"Welcome back, dear. Are you ready for the second part of the test?" Stephanie nodded without thinking. The mother superior's smile got a little wider and she got up before sitting down on her chair. This time her skirt was hiked up so Steph could see her hairless snatch framed by the black stockings. "As I said, our order is more about giving than it is about receiving. So now we will discover if you can give as well as you can receive, April here will help you of course."

Once again Stephanie felt conflicted, but then an aftershock trembled through her pussy and she knew she wanted more. 'And it really wouldn't be very nice of me if I didn't help them feel as wonderful as I am feeling.' So she gingerly kneeled between Faith's spread legs and bowed until she was face to pussy with the mother superior. She gasped when April kneeled behind her and covered her tits with her hands.

April acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world and started to instruct Stephanie. "You remember how I started on you?" The blonde girl affirmed breathlessly that she did. "Good, just follow that. Start slow and don't dive in," Stephanie gave a tentative lick. "Good, just keep going," April cooed into her ear as she began to trace patterns on Steph's sizeable breasts.

With April whispering encouragements and advice in her ear Stephanie's world was reduced to the fleshy sculpture in front of her. She was worshipping it and it rewarded her for that act of devotion with more fluids for her to lap up. The hands on her tits were now roughly kneading them, spurring her on to go deeper and give more. 'It really is great to give,' Stephanie mused as a woman above her gave a deep moan.

-------------------------------------------------

April and Faith stepped into the hallway, the door closing on its own behind them. April turned excitedly to Faith, "I'm looking for a word that says your imagination is both freaky and hot but I can't come up with one. Although I am a little puzzled why she didn't put up more of a fight. She just caved in."

Faith shrugged as she put her hands around her girlfriend's waist. 'Hmm, but is she really my girlfriend? We haven't talked about that, we just kinda stepped into this.' Faith resolved herself to sit the both of them down for a serious talk about what they were to each other, but not now. "I thought it was appropriate. But you're right about how little she fought it, it was almost as if she didn't really think it was wrong." She turned her head to where the ceiling would have been. "You wouldn't have any clues on that, would you?"

"I do actually." Jack's voice came from all around them but they were both used to it. "You must understand that willpower and motivation are both important factors in this. Some simply have no desire towards members of their own sex, I could feed them dreams like these for the rest of their lives and they would still never feel the desire to act on them in the real world. You, on the other hand, did have the desire but you were afraid that it was wrong and so you used your formidable willpower to fight what the dreams were showing you.

"But once you realized that it wasn't wrong that same willpower drove you to seek out experiences, to get what you wanted. Hence the reason you are the one who seem to be wearing the pants in your relationship with April." Jack ignored April's indignant 'Hey!' and Faith's slap on April's behind. "It is that potential that convinced me that giving April what she wanted would benefit us all greatly. Stephanie on the other hand doesn't really believe there is anything wrong with sex. Her own fear is centered on her environment and their reaction should they find out about her predilections."

Now it was Faith who interrupted. "You mean she's a lesbian?!"

"She has felt attracted to girls and boys," Jack corrected her, "but because her father is the local preacher she feels she needs to maintain a certain image. With the proper dream you could get her to trust you enough tonight and give this little get-together a... satisfactory end. Especially with me around to give a little nudge to get past the initial awkwardness."

"Wow, I guess most people really can surprise you." Faith nodded to herself and moved to open a door to begin the next fantasy when she was stopped by April.

"You had the last fantasy, now it's my turn." Faith couldn't really argue with that so she stepped aside to let April go in. But she didn't make a move and simply stood there. "I... I am kinda drawing a blank here," April sheepishly admitted.

Faith sidled over and said suggestively, "want me to give you a few ideas?" She even threw in a playful wiggling of her eyebrows.

"You know, sometimes I think I should just tie you... I got it."

"Got what?" Faith asked but April just dragged her to the door and opened it.

-------------------------------------------------"Looks like you will have some company for the night, Williams." With those words Stephanie was manhandled into the cell by the sheriff.

"Ah, Sheriff Steiner. How thoughtful of you to bring me someone to play with." Stephanie couldn't drag her eyes from the woman in the cell, the one the sheriff had called Williams. She was obviously dressed for motorcycling in her leather pants and jacket but they were as tight as a second skin.

"Uhm, hi." She even waved making herself feel even more like a 5-year old.

But William's return smile was simply friendly and she patted on the bunk. "Hey, name is Faith Williams. Why don't you take a seat? I promise you I won't bite, unless you ask me nicely."

Stephanie blushed but took a seat anyway, smoothing her denim skirt as she did so. "Stephanie O'Saih, nice to meet you." She sat there staring at the wall for a while but the uncomfortable feeling remained. She resolved to change that, she was going to be here for a while. She turned to Faith and asked, "so, what are you in for?"

"Oh, I was riding my bike minding my own business when April there saw me."

'So the sheriff's first name is April. Wait, how did she knew that? Was she a regular here?' But she didn't ask about that just yet. "So you were just riding your motorcycle?"

"Well, I wasn't wearing my jacket at the time," the words were accompanied by the sound of the jacket being unzipped and Faith showed the astonished blonde what she was wearing underneath, which was nothing. She was staring at Faith's perky breasts, practically hypnotized by them as Faith explained further. "If the wind plays with these babies and you got that thrumming bike between your legs you can cum if you're on the right road. And I wasn't hurting anybody, the road was deserted." To Steph's disappointment she zipped herself up again but only halfway so she could still see a tantalizing amount of skin. "And what did you do to get thrown in here with me?"

"I..." and she fell silent as she drew a blank. She couldn't remember much of anything from before she entered this cell. 'That's odd, isn't it?'

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sheriff. "Oh, this little girl would be right up your alley Williams. I found her at the rest stop by Nobles Bluffs, the one almost nobody ever goes to. She was sunbathing without any clothes and apparently she's an exhibitionist too because the hussy was kneading those tits and moaning so loud I could hear her from the road."

The sheriff's words sparked Stephanie's memory and suddenly she did remember and those memories reddened her cheeks. How she had stopped at this beautiful, little lake not far from the road with the sun happily shining down. How she had looked around and seen nobody, how she had become so bold that she had stripped out of her clothes and even underwear so she could do a little sunbathing. How the sun had felt so good on her that her hands had begun to roam until they reached her tits, caressed her tits, squeezed them and plucked at her hard nipples. And how the female sheriff had caught her, only giving her enough time to put on her skirt and blouse before putting her in the back of her car.

'I should have known better, I knew how easy it is for me to orgasm if I play with my jugs.' Stephanie blinked. 'No wait, since when is that true? But she could remember how it felt when her nimble hands expertly played with them.

"Not bad Steph, I couldn't interest you in a demonstration by any chance?"

Stephanie just blushed some more and unthinkingly she hid her face in Faith's chest. She could smell the woman now, a mix of leather, sweat and lavender that she yearned to taste. Her embarrassment forgotten she extended her tongue and gave a slow lick. The taste was subtly different from the smell, the lack of leather was part of the reason for that, and the smooth texture of Faith's skin was just as alluring. So she took another lick and another as a hand began stroking her neck.

An approving sound escaped Stephanie's lips when she felt another hand fondle the side of her left-breast through her blouse. But then she realized that she was in a cell with the sheriff right outside and her head shot up until she looked into Faith's eyes.

The smoldering fire in them trapped her like a fly in amber, perfectly still even as Faith began to fondle more of her tit. "We, we really shouldn't do this. Not here, wouldn't April arrest us?"

"We're already in jail, silly. And April won't tell, trust me. Me and her have an understanding, you can be part of that if you want to." She ended that sentence with a passionate kiss, one in which not only lips but their tongues and even teeth featured.

An indeterminable time later Stephanie came up for air, she didn't trust her voice so she nodded although she wasn't quite sure to what she was agreeing. Faith grinned before she resumed making out with her and began to stand up, taking Stephanie with her. She slowly pushed the blonde back, unbuttoning her blouse on the way, until Steph's back hit the cell bars and her blouse fell to the floor. Faith leather-clad chest slid against her bared breasts as the woman pushed her hands through the spaces between the bars behind her.

Two clicks and the thrilling feel of cold metal against her wrists woke Stephanie up from her lust-filled daze and she looked at Faith with panicky eyes. "I told you me and April got an understanding, relax and enjoy babe," she intimated in a husky whisper. She shrugged of her jacket and kneeled in front of Stephanie dragging her denim skirt with her.

She could feel herself trembling against the cold steel of the bars, subjected to a mix of emotions that left her a little lightheaded. But the trembling stopped when she felt April's hands slide up her arms and over her shoulders before those hands snaked through the slits and rested upon her aching breasts.

She felt an uniformed body pressing itself against the bars behind her when the hands on her breasts started to softly stroke them. "Why the handcufs?"

April's breath tickled her ears when the sheriff replied. "Why not? It's all about trust. Do you trust us to keep you safe, to make you feel good."

Stephanie thought it over, she wished she could April in the eyes but had to do with doing that with Faith. "Yes," she whispered. And then her eyes fluttered shut as Faith switched from her knees to her inner thighs. A moment later she began to groan as April too switched, in her case she went from caressing to firmly kneading while at the same time she began to pull at Stephanie's nipples.

'It's strange,' a remote part of Steph contemplated. The rest of her was too caught up in all the different sensations to think. 'I'm handcuffed and in a cell, no say on what they can do to me but I feel absolutely free. No responsibilities, no obligations and no choi...' Her thoughts were interrupted by a climax that had her weak in the knees and she had to be held up by April.

But April didn't keep her standing and instead helped her to her knees until it was Stephanie that was kneeling before a naked, standing Faith. Her head was firmly gripped by the back and then pulled forward. Steph began to lave the juicy snatch without prompting, not deterred in the least that Faith was practically humping her face.

April wasn't idling about but began to plunge one and then two fingers in the blonde's still eager twat. It was an effort to keep her head still for Faith while still trying to meet April's trusts with her own hips but Stephanie was managing it and loving every second of it. Faith looked like a goddess to Stephanie as her glistening body began to prepare itself to cum. She didn't think she herself would be able to join Faith for some time yet but that changed when April suddenly circled her thumb, coated in Steph's essence, over Stephanie's rosebud. She ignited right away almost missing the sight of Faith climaxing.

Stephanie was so spent she didn't react when the handcufs were removed, or when she heard the cell door opening and two pairs of hands helped her to lie down on the bunk. But she opened her eyes when she was finally lying on that bunk and saw Faith and an undressed April standing above her.

"Ready for another round, girl?" Faith asked.

Stephanie licked her lips. She had felt spent but seeing those two was filling her body with new energy. "I'd like that, but... could you put the handcuffs back on?" she asked in a small voice. The grins that question got was answer enough for Stephanie.

-------------------------------------------------

Stephanie woke up in the darkened bedroom with the click of closing handcuffs echoing in her ears. She felt warm, aroused and a little out of breath. And Faith's arm was on her left shoulder while Faith's body was touching her right arm just a little.

She was looking down at Stephanie with concerned eyes. "Hey, are you okay? You were a little restless and you look flushed."

Stephanie didn't answer, she was too preoccupied with the vision before her. 'Was she always this beautiful? And her lips... when did they get so attractive?' And attractive they were because they were attracting Stephanie's lips like they were magnets.

She feared that Faith would push her away and tell everyone what she had tried, she hoped Faith would be too shocked to respond and maybe even play along a little after she got over that shock. What she hadn't anticipated was that Faith would meet her lips and even deepen the kiss.

But it was soon interrupted by a voice coming from Steph's side of the bed. "Shouldn't you be sharing with your other guest?" Stephanie broke off the kiss and looked at April, her mind blank from the panic that had overtaken her.

A panic that turned to amazement when Faith acted as if everything was peachy. "You're right, where are my manners. Feel free to join in April." And with those words April did just that, kissing a still puzzled Stephanie. A Stephanie that became a groaning Stephanie when Faith began kissing her neck and quickly transformed into a moaning Stephanie when two hands began to fondle her swollen tits.

Sunday

Stephanie looked her own face over in the mirror. Service had just ended and she was glad for it. The entire time she was there she imagined that everybody could see what had happened, what she was. That she had 'I had sex with two girls and I loved every minute of it. And oh yeah, I like to be tied up too.' stamped on her forehead. 'Okay, that is a little too long. Maybe a picture of it?' That thought brought back her flushing as she remembered what she had done. The thing on Friday night was excusable, temporary insanity caused by steamy erotic dreams. But that didn't fly for the morning after.

Stephanie slowly woke up feeling incredible. 'The sheets feel strange though, kind of heavy and warm.' She looked down and froze as she remembered what the cause had been for that feeling. April and Faith were sleeping on either side of her and all three of them were buck-naked.

Both girls were pressed tightly against Steph and were lying on their side facing the blonde. Faith possessively had a leg thrown over Stephanie while April was nuzzling a breast in her sleep. 'If I move I'll wake them up, I'm trapped.' That thought made the blonde shiver.

Apparently that was enough to wake the girls up because they began to open their eyes. Faith was sitting up a bit and combing a hand through her hair while April just pressed herself deeper into Steph's cleavage. "Uhm, hi."

Faith returned the greeting. "Good morning gorgeous. Hey, tit-addict, say good morning to the nice girl."

April didn't seem fazed by Faith's words and just lifted her head to address Stephanie. "Good morning Stephanie." She turned back to her breasts. "Good morning Stephanie's tits." And with those words she started to plant kisses on them.

Stephanie gasped but she had to say something, put a stop to this. "I, I, I don't think we should..." Faith put a finger on her lips, her eyes told Steph not to say anything more and she obeyed without question.

"April, get her nightgown." Faith was giving April a meaningful look as she said this but Stephanie couldn't tell what she was communicating. Both girls scooted away to pick something up and Steph supposed she could get away but she felt strangely compelled to stay. To see what they were going to do to her, what they might make her do.

April was the first to return and she guided Stephanie's arms until they were stretched above her head. Then they were tied together with the article of clothing even as Faith did the same with a bra around the blonde's ankles. Neither restraint could have actually stopped her if she really wanted to escape but just by being there they doubled her arousal. They had her at their mercy and more importantly, she wanted to be at their mercy.

Apparently both girls had planned for this because the two of them began raking their fingernails across her skin. Faith started with her legs while April went down from the arms she had just tied together. They were careful to use just enough pressure for Steph to feel them without leaving anything more serious than a little red skin.

Stephanie's body was now shuddering continuously but that changed to just arching her back as both girls turned their attention to the blonde's tits. Each girl was devoting her attention to just one breast which they weren't just massaging and plucking at with their hands but they were also using their mouths to suck and lick the fleshy mounds.

Eventually her back touched the bed again, which was the signal for Faith and April to switch positions. Stephanie was confronted with Faith's hairless snatch while April placed herself between the blonde's legs so she could slip and slide their pussies together. Faith helped Steph to lift her head so she could better eat her out. Although the truth was that Faith was rubbing herself against Stephanie's face as much as Stephanie was actually licking her.

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers