Having His Way

Story Info
Power shifts to him and he gets a blow job.
1.4k words
3.48
57k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

She was unbuttoning her dress when he opened the door for her. Smiling she stepped inside. "It's a nice day, how about the table on the patio," she suggested. He nodded in agreement. When she boosted herself up onto the table her dress gapped open and he could see bare breast. She smiled at him flirtatiously and hiked up the hem of the dress to reveal more of her perfect legs in taught stockings ending with dark blue high heels. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Barbara, you are such a teasy bitch," he said to her.

"I know. Take off your clothes," she replied speaking through a big grin. When he was naked before her she turned her hand palm up, wagging her index finger in that universal signal of 'come here.' He slowly moved closer and closer until his thighs were touching the edge of the table. She expertly encircled the base of his scrotum with an inch-wide leather strap and snapped it shut. He could feel his balls bulging below it.

About the third time she pinched the base of his cock and pulled on the head until her fingers slid off he groaned in pleasure. She smiled. "Some more before the clamp," she said with sparkling eyes and increased the pace. After giving him another forty seconds of gasping pleasure her hand went to the breast pocket of her dress for the second time. Digging with her first two fingers she withdrew a white plastic device that was very much like a single miniature handcuff. Clicking it closed around the base of his cock her eyes flickered with excitement and fixed on the clamp. She rotated it a quarter turn and squeezed until it clicked again. "I love installing the can't come clamp," she breathed as her eyes moved to his.

When she had called to say she was coming by to exercise him he had placed a spritz bottle of olive oil on the patio table. She took the sun-warmed container in her right hand and cupped his balls in her left hand. Slowly she increased the pressure on his strangled sack until he was moaning and dancing in pain. "Gonna masturbate for me ain'tcha!" she growled. His head nodded rapidly and she let go, levering the spritz bottle three times saturating his groin with the lubricating liquid.

His cock began to grow as he stroked and moaned. She seemed pleased and gracefully slid off the table, her dress riding well up her thighs, giving him a glimpse of the fancy lace tops of her thigh high stockings.

The tide was about to turn. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her face down across the table. In that position of submission he worked one steel cuff under the blue leather belt of her dress and cuffed her hands behind her back, one above her belt and the other just below.

Resuming his masturbation while standing behind her, his clamped cock was soon fully defined and purple with tension. "Wanna sit in the chair so you can suck me off?" he gasp "No," she replied firmly.

He moved around the table and stood by her head. She shifted her body position on the table slightly and widened her stance a bit so she could look straight ahead. The open eye of his cock stared unflinchingly at her just inches from her face. "How 'bout on your knees," he growled at her slowly stroking himself.

"No," she said defiantly to his shiny, throbbing erection.

'You know what's next, don't you," he asked rhetorically.

She craned her neck and looked up at him out of the tops of her eyes. "You're gonna flush me out," she drooled. He nodded slowly three times and her eyes closed in resignation. Physically she might have been capable of standing but emotionally she was his captive. She was also a little drained physically from the chemical enema she had given herself less than an hour ago at his direction.

Behind her again as she lay face down across the table, she made no sound when he pulled the hem of her dress to the small of her back leaving her totally exposed. "I could fuck you just like that," he said with a quiver in his voice as he brushed his cockhead up and down her outer lips. Her knees buckled slightly trying to get more of him. "Aaaeh, not that easy," he grunted as he pulled away. "You ready to get on your knees now?"

Her, "Noooo," dissolved into sobs making her whole body tremble as she lay on the table.

Her sphincter spasmed when he touched it with an oily finger. A wave of excitement rolled through him. They were both breathing heavily when he slipped the end of the clear plastic flextube into her anus. He carefully lubricated each six-inch section of the small tube before he pushed it into her. After he had repeated the action five times she breathed, "This isn't going to be an ordinary enema, is it?"

'What makes you think that?" he responded pushing another six inches into her.

"Because you're up past my bikini line already," she said. She was surprised how she could feel the clear polyethylene tube snake its way up her gut. There was no pain but she was acutely aware that her body had been invaded...and she liked the sensation. How very strange, she thought to herself.

She knew something was being left unsaid but was afraid to ask. There was a sharp click and she felt the flow begin just a couple of inches below her navel. The liquid from the bulging black enema bag coursed into her seeking a way to escape.

"Now a pinch," he said just before the much larger tube also of clear plastic invaded a few inches into her. The other end was taped into a gallon-size plastic milk jug to contain what came out of her. She had no control as the water coursed into her and flowed down the last several feet of her intestine then left via the large tube effectively draining her bowel. Her cuffed hands opened and closed alternately. The strange sensation was somehow exciting. She was literally being filled and drained at the same time, all beyond her control. She mewed and moaned to no avail. Her sounds excited him and a spontaneous erection began. It grew to fullness quickly even though he was still strapped and clamped.

When the flow subsided she experienced disappointment and had no idea why. There was a sense of relief when he pulled out the larger tube. She barely knew when the injection tube was removed. He wiped her first with a foil packaged moist towellet that had a light, clean scent to it. The second had the sharp medicinal odor of alcohol. Finally he puffed the area with oil from the spritz bottle.

Again his hard cockhead tantalized her and her hips bucked trying to capture him. The center of her being was in her crotch where they were beginning to connect. Her knees locked and she went up on her toes to get a better angle to swallow him with her hip lips. He let her take half of him into her. Her cuffed hands in the middle of her back were clenched into fists. "Mooore, mooore," she moaned. He hooked his fingers into her belt and pushed himself fully into her. "Aaaaah, gaaaad," she gasped. When she tried to move he held her against him with all his strength. He grinned as she struggled to gain more pleasure and cause him to come. But the drama wasn't finished yet and they both knew it. He let go and backed away. "Oh, noooo," she crooned.

He spritzed her anus and the needleless syringe. It slid in easily. She felt the slow surge as he injected the lubricant into her rectum. With thirty seconds of stroking he brought his cock to full attention, teased the head against her lips and then slowly worked himself deep into her. Again she humped and bucked her hips desperately seeking to make him come.

Again he withdrew.

After waiting a few seconds to let the urgency subside he touched his cockhead to the dark, puckered donut of muscle, the door to her rectum. "You ready to get on your knees now," he asked pushing his hardness against her anus.

"Yes," she said, "it's better than being fucked in the ass."

Photo & story copyright 1994 & 2001 Del Edwards

If you want the photo illustration for this story please contact.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers