Having Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was out for lord knows how long when he heard a light tapping on the connecting door. He rolled out of bed. He saw it was dark through the window as he moved to the door. It was Erica and Hope, both standing on the other side of the exact mirror image of his suit.

"There's a social downstairs with some of the others here for the meet and greet, you want to go with us," Hope asked?

She looked amazing in the long baby blue halter top dress she wore. Her hair was pulled back in the front and hung down to her middle back in the rear. She wore turquoise earrings and a hairclip. Her makeup was always subtle and her lips were covered in a pale looking peach gloss. Erica looked just as good in a worn pair of jean shorts that were cut so short that the white pockets peaked under the stringy hem, her curly hair free of any garnish, her makeup flawless. The halter top was rainbow colored and her large breast was doing a fine job of holding it up.

"Don't want to cramp you lovely ladies style," he smiled, "you both go and have fun." He turned away then turned back, "don't leave the hotel and no going off by yourselves."

"Not a child anymore," Hope said, turning away, "remember."

"See ya, Mr. Burke," Erica smiled.

Yeah, he got her meaning loud and clear. Mike closed the door, fell to the bed and was asleep again waking up an hour later with an urgent need to go the bathroom. Showered and shaved he opened his bathroom door to watch a little television while he dried off when he found Hope looking through one of his bags.

"Can I help you," he asked?

Clearly surprised, she spun around with a gasp. "Oh, hey," she stood, hiding something behind her back, "you left your door unlocked." She began easing towards the adjoining door.

"Why are you going through my things," he moved towards his bag as she stepped away?

"I needed some money," she said almost at the door.

He looked over at his carryon but wasn't able to determine what was missing. "Stop," he said moving to her. Hope stopped. She looked guilty and she seemed uncomfortable. "Show me what you have in your hand."

"I don't want too," she said.

He was in front of her now, the towel still wrapped around his waist. "Now Hope," he said using his authoritative voice.

"I can't," she said, "but trust me it's nothing bad."

Mike grabbed around her. She actually struggle with him for several seconds before he pulled the item from her grasp. "A condom," he said surprised. "You came in here to take a condom?" He looked at her. She wanted to fuck?

"Can I have it back please," she whispered. Her head down?

He cursed and turned away from her. "Why, so you can fuck Tom, Dick, and Harry and god knows who else."

Hope was behind him reaching for the condom but he move back, keeping it away from her. "So what do you care who I fuck. Give it back to me."

Mike grabbed her he hands and pushed her against the wall but she struggled. He rested his head on her shoulder. She smelled delicious and her skin was so soft. He touched his lips to her neck with light kisses that stopped her struggles. He hated and loved being this close to her.

His body ached and his cock jerking for attention. He was tired of resisting. Tired of not taking what he wanted so badly. He kissed up her neck and she moaned. Mike let go of her hands and lifted up her dress as she ran her hands over his head.

"I have to go," she breathed heavily, "they're waiting for me."

Mike pulled at the side of her underwear and wrapped it around his hand. He then tugged hard, ripping them off. He heard her whimper and smiled. "You're not going anywhere," he said in her ear. "You're mine Hope, and no one else is fucking you but me."

He hoisted her up, pulling her legs around his waist and holding her with arm around hers. When his fingers found her hot wet pussy, it was so wet, he saw red. He gritted his teeth because he wanted to roar. She was wet for some guy she barely knew. He gripped his shaft and ran it up and down her pussy then without warning he shoved himself inside her.

She dug her nails in his back and moaned, "Oh daddy I missed you."

He growled and threw his head back. He set right in on a steady rhythm, stroking her, stretching her, and virtually pounding her pussy as if she was being punished. Hell she was being punished. Her cunt tightened right away and she came with a breathless howl. "How many," he gritted as he pounded her cunt. "How many guys have you fucked Hope?"

She was cumming again but managed to scream out the number one.

"Don't fucking lie to me sweetheart," he said through clenched teeth as he drilled away. She was cumming again and oh God it felt good as her walls clamped down on his dick. He didn't care if he lasted long. He was defeated. Hope wanted this and she would have it. Hell he wanted it.

He was going to enjoy his life from now on. "You lie to me and I'll make you wish you hadn't." He pounded. "You feel yourself cumming again," he asked? She nodded and whimpered. "If you're lying to me, this ends for good, understand."

She shook her head frantically and she moaned, "Not lying daddy," she looked him in the eyes, "can't stop this. I love you. I love you inside me." She kissed him so gently on the mouth then raised her head to look at him again. "Just Devin, I swear." She was tightening again.

Mike gripped her hair in his fist and pulled her head back. "You liked fucking Devin Hope?"

She tried to nod but he was pulling her hair to tight. "Yes daddy," she moaned.

"More than fucking me?"

"No...Oh God....Ahhhhhhh," she cried out, "no daddy. I'm cumming, ohhhh myyy Godddd."

He kissed her hard and sucked her lips, "Good girl. I love you sweetheart. I fucking love you so much."

"I'm cumming againnnn," she screamed.

"Oh shit Hope you feel so damn good I can't hold it anymore baby. Ahhhgggghhhhh fuck." Mike's cock exploded inside his daughter, bathing her wall with his seed until it was running down her legs.

A knock came from the other side of the adjoining door. "Hope, did you get that for me." Erica knocked again. "Hope, you in there? We're running out of condom balloons."

Mike looked at Hope and she grinned and whispered, "I told you it wasn't bad."

"She must have gone to the store guys," Erica said.

They heard a few groans then everything was quiet again. "I love you," she told him.

Mike eased out of her and sat her feet on the floor. "Did I hurt you? I got sort of carried away."

"No," she took her dress off, "I love everything you do to me." She headed for the bathroom.

"Where you going," he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. He kissed her passionately then smiled. "We're not done."

She pulled away with a groan, "I have to go back. They'll go looking for me if I don't show up." She kissed his lips again, "but I'll be back tonight." Her eyes widened, "if you want."

"Daddy," her sweet voice called to him.

Mike opened his eyes. At first Hope was a blur but her dark shadow came into focus and he smiled. "I have something for you daddy." Mike reached for his nightstand light. "No...leave them off and close your eyes," she instructed.

Alright, he'll play along. He didn't like being in the dark but he like the anticipation of waiting for her touch. When she pulled down the sheets he let a moan out. He slept naked so there was no barrier for her to navigate so when she drew him into her mouth he hissed. She licked his head then moved her mouth down his cock like a professional.

"That feels so good baby." He sucked in air and bucked hard when she added her hand and began jerking and sucking him. "Fuck," he shouted. Then the light in the bathroom came on, giving the room a low glow. Mike turned towards the light to see Hope, naked and walking towards him. He moaned as the pull on his cock became almost too good to bear. He looked down at the head bobbing up and down, sucking the skin off his dick.

"Mmmm, Mr. Burke, you taste good," Erica said as she looked up at him. Then she covered his cock again.

His head feel back on his pillow as pleasure rocked him. Hope was on the bed now and she was climbing up on his face. She straddled him, her pussy lined up with his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her down, burying his tongue inside her. She gasped when he made contact.

"Feel so good," Hope said and began gyrating on his face. He lapped at her pussy, loving the taste, the way she felt. She came almost instantly...shuttering over him until she collapsed over the headboard. Hope then slowly moved off him. She waved Erica over.

Erica sucked once more before letting his cock fall to his belly and moving towards Hope. Mike sat up and took in Erica's lovely body. Her breasts were fuller and her ass was plumper. The girl was made to be fucked. Hope took Erica's hand and put it in his. "Do you want this Erica," he asked taking her hand?

"So bad for so long," Erica bit her bottom lip.

Mike laughed as he pulled her to him. He cupped her full breasts in his hands and leaned down and kissed each nipple. She placed her hand on the back of his head, arched her back and moaned. He then pulled her breast in his mouth with a hard suck, looking at Hope as he did. He reached for Hopes hand. When she sat on the bed, he kissed her. "I love you Hope," he whispered in her mouth.

"I love you too."

Mike lowered Erica to the bed, spread her legs and admired her velvety pussy. Then he lowered his mouth over it and licked. "Hmmm, You're pussy is pretty and sweet," he told her. She was already shuddering her orgasm and was pushing his head away after only a few minutes.

He reached for Hope. "I want you to take Erica first. She's been dreaming of this day for a long time." He smiled. His daughter was beautiful, considerate, and unselfish. He was the luckiest man on the planet.

He looked down at Erica who was waiting for him, smiling. "You've dreamed of this," he asked as he lowered himself over her. She nodded. He wet his head by sliding it over her wet pussy. She bit back a cry of anticipation when his cock touched her and he knew he was going to love fucking her. Mike pressed his fingers against Erica's opening feeling the wetness waiting for him, positioning his throbbing head at her slick entrance and began to push inside.

"God you're so tight," he moaned. She whimpered then stiffened when he thrust inside her, struggling to take him all in. Erica dug her nails in his back and screamed. Pausing as his cock pushed against the evidence of her virginity. Mike knew he should feel bad about taking little Erica's virginity but he didn't. He wasn't going to let shit eat at him anymore. He was going to fuck her virgin pussy without shame. Leaning down he whispered in Erica's ear, "relax baby and let daddy take care of you."

Hell he'd hit the virgin jackpot twice and he was loved it. Pulling almost all the way out, he looked down at the amazing site before him and was once again amazed that this perfect specimen of a woman wanted him. In one swift motion Mike tore through Erica's barrier, watching her arch her back and scream out in pain. He thought to himself, now you're a woman.

Leaning in he kissed her tears dry then kissed her mouth softly. "Alright," he asked her as he searched her eyes for her true answer. She nodded as she kissed him back. He moved in and out slowly, letting her body adjust to his mammoth cock and when she relaxed he knew it was time to fuck her. He pulled almost all the way out then slide inside her. Her first moans of pleasure filled the room. Hope was caressing her breast, whispering to her, telling Erica that the pain was over.

When Erica began moaning and crying out from the pleasure he was giving her, Hope backed away. He found his speed, moaning his own pleasure. He raised her leg so he could drive his dick deeper, but she began pushing at his chest.

He pulled her hands together and pinned them over her head. Her breast popped up from the strain of her arms and he sucked one in his mouth. She cried with joy but shook her head. "It's will hurt," she panted.

"Hope took it all," he goaded, "can you take it all beautiful?" He slowly raised her leg and pushed his cock further. She screamed but moaned too. "Oh you fucking feel so good. So tight," he grunted. "You wanted me to fuck you Erica," he asked? She nodded. "Tell me you want my cock." She moaned but said nothing. He pulled out. Erica moaned. His cock was furious about losing her warmth but he wanted to hear her. "Tell me you want it," he teased.

She pulled at him, "I want it. I want your cock, please Mr. Burke."

He grinned. "Oh...You like being fuck don't you?"

"Yes," she said. She squealed when he drove his cock into her without mercy.

"Did Hope tell you I fucked her good?" She screamed yes. "Made you want my cock more?"

"Yes," she screamed again. She was cumming.

"You on birth control Erica," he asked?

"Yes," she was crying now.

"I want to come inside you Erica. Can I come inside your pretty caramel pussy?" She nodded and he couldn't hold onto his load another second. He roared up to the ceiling, bucking harder with every shot of cum that left his body. Erica screamed something about god before going limp under him. He kissed her head before pulling out of her. She let out whine then went limp again.

Mike looked over at Hope who sat on the floor watching them. She smiled as he walked over to her. "You ready for me sweetheart?"

"Yes daddy," she said seductively.

He lowered to his knees, reached for her and pulled her up. He turned her around so her ass was to his cock. Kissing her neck and back, he gently bent her over on all fours. He split her sweet pussy lips and pushed inside her...stilling himself because she felt so fucking good he wanted to savor the feeling. He squeezed her breast and she cried out. When he moved, her sensitive cunt flexed over his hardness, making him cry her name. He pumped inside her slowly, dragging his cock out and gliding it back inside so slow she began to unravel immediately. "You like that don't you?"

"I love it," she moaned.

He moved a little faster, sending her over into her first release. She cursed and cried; tears fell from her beautiful eyes. "Yours is the best pussy I've ever had Hope and I'm never letting you go." He grunted as she went over again.

"I love your cock," she moaned.

Mike pushed deeper, "I want you to take it all Hope." He pounded it all the way in her tight cunt. She screamed and he growled. "Good girl Hope. Now daddy's going to fuck you until you pass out. Then I'm going to fuck your friend until she passes out." She came again and he heard Erica moan. "Hmmm, you like that huh," he asked? "You like watching me fucking your friend."

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Oh, my little fucking freak," he smiled.

"Only a freak for you, daddy," she panted.

"Good girl, now make daddy cum inside that sweet pussy of yours."

Early Monday morning they all lay in his hotel room. Mike was positioned in the middle of the bed between both girls. He ran a finger over Erica's swollen pussy and she hissed. He did the same to Hope and she hissed as well. Good, they were nice and sore. Whenever they weren't busy with the meet and greet, they were in his room being fucked into oblivion.

He planned to fuck them once more before they drove home. He loved both their bodies, both their pussy but Hope was his kryptonite and he could have her anytime he wanted. He enjoyed Erica but if he never had the opportunity to fuck her again he would be fine.

He rolled over to Erica, her ass on his stomach, and raised her legs. He forced his cock inside her with ease, spreading her to fit like a glove over he engorged dick.

"Please, no more," she begged. She'd cum so much that she had begged him to let her rest.

Mike just smiled. He loved it when they begged. Her young tight pussy was dripping with her juices. He took that as a sign. On his first pump her eager pussy clamped down on his cock. Erica like it rough, like Hope and he was happy to oblige. He loved beating their pussies until they glowed red.

He loved hearing them cry that they couldn't take anymore. It just made him fuck them longer and harder. He loved the way their beautiful young pussy held his gigantic cock hostage, giving him the pleasure of stretching their cunts so that they felt the ecstasy and pain of being fucked.

He fucked Erica harder and she began to scream his name instead of God's. Every now and then she'd call him daddy. She liked the taboo of it all. He knew Hope loved calling him daddy when he fucked her. He liked it too, couldn't get enough of it just like he couldn't get enough of her.

Erica was becoming a multiple orgasm girl just like his Hope. Erica's pussy tightened and he growled. He rolled her on her stomached, straddled her plum ass and began to fuck her cunt with the ferocity of a feral animal.

His beast wanted her to scream, to cry, to hurt her so good, and she delivered. Erica wriggled and begged for him to cum but he held her ass in place as he beat her twat good and hard. When he came he saw fucking stars. Her little tight pussy wrung his cock dry, as he cursed, slamming ever drop into her hole.

After she cried her release she thanked her God. He rolled off of Erica, kissing her lips, which were just as swollen as the ones that protected her cunt. Erica sucked a mean dick. He would like to have her on her knees again before they left. He was glad he took Curtis's place this weekend.

When he caught his breath he rolled over next to Hope. She'd waken to the sounds of him fucking her friend and had watched them with hooded eyes. She loved him and he saw it in the way she looked at him. Their time here, fucking, going out to eat, and playing games at the arcade...just being together had been the best time of his life. It was because he had her, mind body and spirit and she had him. The fact that she was his daughter just happened to be circumstance. He was no longer haunted by that fact. He was in love for the first time in his life and he like the way it felt.

"Mmmm," Erica got up and the bed moved, "I get the shower first."

"Hey beautiful," he said to Hope and kissed her lips gently.

She smiled, "Morning Mike."

He rose up on one arm. "It's Mike now," he pressed, "why the change?"

She took a deep breath. "I don't know. I wanted to try it out."

"And," he kissed her nose?

"And, daddy just sounds naughtier."

Mike smiled, kissing her again. He moved his hand up her hip and over her ass. She gasped his fingers breached her hot pussy. "Are you too sore," he moaned?

"Never to sore for you, daddy," she whispered in his ear. She'd barely got the words out before he was pushing his thickness into her. She tensed and cried out as he forced his hard cock into her reluctant swollen cunt. Her orgasm hit instantly and he felt the vice like pressure all the way in his stomach.

He eased back, feeling her inner wall pull with him. The he slowly eased forward, going deep. As always, his Hope moaned and writhed under him and his chest swelled with pride. He moved in and out slowly, wanting to make love to Hope for once. His movement calculating and precise, he pushed deeper. Getting deeper, filling her with all of him was all he could think of. He looked down at her as he slowly plowed her cunt.

Thirty minutes later he was still working her over. He loved watching her face flush, her eyes widen, her teeth bite into her bottom lip. And it never failed to push him over the edge. He shouted her name and that he loved her over and over as he squirted inside his baby girl.

Chapter Eleven

Hope sighed as she stepped out of the bath. She dried off, brushed and curled her hair so that her long locks flowed over her breast and tickled the middle of her back. She put on her makeup, which consisted of mascara, liner, a light silver shadow and some light peach gloss. Daddy was taking her out again, and she loved going out with him. Yeah, they'd gone out a lot over the years but it was different now. He was hers and he didn't care who knew.