Havok Fucking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"Let's see if you can handle this kind of action..." He says properly, moving down to take advantage of her squatting position as he pours some lubricant out onto his finger, before working it over and then into her tight-feeling asshole, making her groan in apparent lust as she casts a brief, approving glance over towards him as the reigning TNA World Champion starts to firmly pump his finger into her backside.

"Awwwww FUCK!! God damn!! Mmmmm!!" The former WWE United States and Tag Team Champion groans out in a mix of pleasure and pain from her wet and sinful snatch, and how roughly she's moving her imposing yet curvaceous frame sharply up and down on his stiff rod, feeling the sting of her body smacking into his muscular frame as he's pinned down on the floor underneath the former WSU Champion.

"AHHHHH... Where the fuck... MMMM!! Did they find this chick?!?" He's able to groan out his question, his thick black member lodged deep up inside her slick and still snug cunt as she swiftly and forcefully rides him and sucks off another just as long black cock with swift and deep motions, her nicely rounded white tits bouncing in time with the dominating motion her body is doing as she works herself against both desirable hunks with this sinful pace while having her ass lubed up at the same time.

"Ahhhhh... MMMM!! Just tell me... So I know never to go there!!" The former ROH World Tag Team Champion says, gritting his teeth as he watches the long, raven haired head of the former WSU Tag Team Champion rapidly move back and forth along his tool, a more than ample layer of saliva being left over his inches as she gobbles him up with her talented and wicked oral hole.

"Mmmmmm shit... AHHHHH!! Mmmmm!!" He groans again in a mix of pleasure from how expertly, deeply, and quickly she's sucking this man meat, and the rough way she's moving her mouth back and forth along that meaty pole, her chin connecting against his balls when she drives her gorgeous face down into his crotch as her saliva drips from off of his rod from the repeated, feverish motion.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmph!! Mmmm..." The dominating but gorgeous female wrestler groans sinisterly around the cock she's blowing as she swiftly drops herself hard onto the groaning hunk underneath her, taking his shaft balls deep up into her wet but tight snatch as she forcefully rides him, at the same time having her ass finger-banged as the stud behind her lubes up her back passage.

"Mmmmph... Mmmm!! Mmmmm..." While she's made all the desirable and muscular black studs around her sweat noticeably from her almost violent, intense pace, her sinfully curved white body has only a light layer, making her unique eye make-up be smeared as she continues to work herself between the two fat dicks she's taking into her mouth and pussy as well as the finger being used to work lube deeply into her juicy ass.

After delivering another couple of balls deep sucks, she lifts her head up and away from King who quickly moves back to catch his breath. "You better not be wussing out on me, motherfucker..." She groans, casting a glare back at Lashley as he pulls his finger out from her lubed up ass.

"How about I show you why I'm the World Champion around here." Lashley states, showing off his impressive strength as she steps around to hook her under the arms, lifting her right off of a now grateful MVP as he impales her snatch-first onto his cock.

"MMMM!! Fuck!!" Havok moans, tossing her long hair back as she grits her teeth, willingly wrapping her powerful legs around his waist as she grips his shoulders. "Let's see what... MMMM!! You're fucking made of!" She dares him, licking her teeth as she glares at him.

"Damn... I better tap that ass before she tries to kick mine..." Kenny states as he pours some lube onto his cock, stroking it over his member as he approaches the other two.

"Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm!! Harder motherfucker! Come on, challenge me!!" The self-proclaimed Havok Death Machine moans out, bouncing her body roughly on the hard thrusts being sent up into her still snug but very wet now snatch, her big tits now rubbing against the muscular chest of the hunk holding her completely up and off the ground as he slams his shaft straight up into her pussy. As she rides that thick, black cock that's driving hard into her snatch, she looks back behind her as King steps up to spread her thick, white ass cheeks apart to push his own lengthy black tool up into her asshole.

"MMMM... Now you pricks have... Ahhhh!! Finally got this started..." She groans, licking her lips as she lets out a wild scream, feeling the two big dicks now pumping into her tight ass and wet pussy at the same time, filling her lower holes up with man meat as she impressively continues to drop herself swiftly and repeatedly on their meaty rods with the kind of pace that would render a normal woman unable to walk properly for well over a week.

"MMMM!! Damn it! UHHHHHH... Shit!!" The former X Division Champion grunts as he works his member up into her very tight backside, his fingers gripping into her more than ample booty as he thrusts steadily between them, feeling the pleasure of that snug back passage all around his tool as he firmly works himself up into her ass from behind.

"Ahhhhhh... Nothing like a big white ass... Even if this chick... MMMM!! Is out of her mind..." He adds between groans, feeling the friction of sliding his cock gradually deeper up into her backside even with all the prior lubing done, her intense bouncing on the other big cock that's ploughing up into her making that juicy rump slam down towards him, making his shaft pump up further still into her rump that feels built to take many a hard, deep fucking.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! This is what... MMMM!! I'm talking about..." The grappler currently the Heavyweight Champion in both mixed martial arts and sports entertainment promotions moans, keeping a strong grip on the intimidating but gorgeous TNA Knockout as he deeply rams his shaft up into her snatch with thrust after hard and swift thrust as she rides away onto his and the other cock stuffing her holes.

"Finally a woman... MMMMM... Who can handle a... AHHHH... Fucking! Unlike my damn last wife..." He adds, matching the intensity and force of her bounces on his tool by harshly slamming his cock up into her dripping wet but still pleasurably snug pussy, his heavy balls smacking up into her skin each time he drives up to meet her swift dropping motions down onto his tool, causing them both to moan out sinfully while the equally hung and handsome stud behind her keeps on pumping his dick into her ass.

"Yo, tag out kid... I'll show this crazy chick how we handle an ass in the V.I.P. lounge!" MVP boasts, finishing off rubbing the lube over his manhood as King pulls out and steps back. This allows him to now stuff his long, black cock up into the dominating beauty's juicy white ass, and while he's able to push in deep thanks to the prior pumping she's taken he now groans at the tight sensation all around his inches as she bounces away on him and the other black stud she's sandwiched between.

"Awwwww FUCK!! MMMM... You don't get an ass like this... MMMM!! Down in the clubs in the 305..." He groans as he pounds his shaft up with a forceful, stiff pace into the thick booty that's been dropped sharply towards him as she focuses her hard riding rhythm onto the dick that's stuffing her snatch full, but there's no doubt the thrusts into both of this tight holes are having an effect on the stunning powerhouse as she moans out and continues to bounce between them.

"MMMMM FUCK!! You don't get anything... MMMM... Like me anywhere!!" The former leader of the Midwest Militia stable screams out, sweat coating her curvaceous, dominating body as she seems relentless in her harsh, riding motion on the fat cocks being rammed up into her wet snatch and thick ass as she's held right off the floor by the two muscular former WWE Superstars.

"I'm fucking... AHHHHH... Redefining what a Knockout is!! Now shut up... MMMM... And fucking FUCK ME!!" She moans out, her large tits bouncing away as she keeps this pace up like a woman possessed, groaning with twisted pleasure each time she drops down hard onto the deep pumps of the cocks sliding quickly back and forth into both her ass and her pussy, putting on a performance more expected of a veteran porn star than a talented female wrestler.

"Shit... If this psycho wants to be fucked so bad, how about we go all in?" King suggests as he watches on, although from the sounds of things he doesn't appear too eager to get back into the action against her. "There's three of us, and three holes in her..."

Hearing that, she suddenly stops her riding motion to look over with a devilish grin as she licks her lips. "Took you long enough to think of a fucking good idea..." Havok states, unwrapping her legs as she's set down to stand up and caught like a deer in the headlights she grabs Kenny to send him down onto his back on the floor.

"Dumbass had to open his mouth..." MVP shakes his head, cautiously approaching them as the imposing female mounts herself to take King's cock into her snatch all the way to the base.

"Hope you two left something of that ass of hers left for me..." Lashley says, picking up the bottle of lube so he can pour the liquid onto his rod as he approaches the other TNA stars.

"Mmmmmph!! MMMM!! MMMMPHH..." The gorgeous but imposing Knockout groans around the dick of MVP as he pushes his tool that's just been stuffed right up her ass deep into her mouth, but she's soon briskly bobbing her head along his size, shameless engaging in ass-to-mouth while rocking sharply on the King as she keeps him pinned down with hands on his chest, leaving him little choice but to thrust up into her snatch.

"Mmmmm... MMMMPH!! MMMM!!" Once again her ass cheeks are spread as Lashley drives his dick forward into her thick backside, making her glance back with a look of dark desire as she now starts to properly work her already sweat-covered body between the three muscular, hung studs as she handles their cocks in each of her already more than just well fucked holes.

"Ahhhhh SHIT!! Mmmmm!! Awwwww FUCK!! UHHHHH!!" Underneath the former WSU Spirit Champion, the former TNA X Division Champion can only pump his throbbing dick upwards into the snatch of the violent yet gorgeous grappler as she rides his cock with a hard and fast pace, at the same time pushing her ass back against the thrusts into her asshole supplied by the man behind her.

"MMMM... Holy fuck!! AHHHHH!! MMMMM..." He groans out, hissing as he feels her nails sinfully raking across his muscular chest as she rocks herself back and forth on top of him, keeping her dripping wet yet still nicely snug pussy moving over his inches as she taking an ass fucking from behind and keeps sucking off another cock at the same time, ensuring her dominance over them all is absolute as she commands this wild, primal pace.

"Awwwww SHIT!! Mmmmm... AHHHHH!! Awwwww FUCK!!" The man who once held the WWE United States and Tag Team titles at the same time moans, watching in awe as his fat length vanishes up into the wickedly warm and damp mouth of the powerhouse who is handling three cocks at the same time and making it look like a walk in the park as she sucks away deeply onto his man meat.

"Ahhhhh!! She says she's gonna fuck... MMMM!! Fuck some bitches up around here?? Ahhhhh... I'm gonna fucking believe her!!" He's able to gasp out, feeling his dick pulsating deep within her mouth as she quickly and smoothly raises and lowers her long, dark with dyed red ends haired head along his entire length, leaving him coated with her saliva from the repeated motion as she stares intensely up at him for nothing else but to further enjoy the intimidation she has over not just him, but the other TNA performers she's taking the cocks of in this rough, locker room fucking encounter.

"Ahhhhh yeah... MMMMM... What a fucking ass... MMMM!!" The former two-time Champion of the WWE's ECW brand moans as he rams his thick, black cock into the juicy, rounded white ass of the powerful stunner in front of him as she pushes back sharply to meet his stiff pumps, at the same time working herself to take the other two lengthy black dicks into her snatch and mouth as well.

"AHHHHH... Mmmm!! Fucking ass now... MMMMM!! And I'll be kicking it later on..." He adds, grunting as her thick butt cheeks smack back into his sweat-coated, muscular frame to leave a sting of pain from her intense rocking motion, but the sensations of being deep inside her still tight keeps the pleasure coming as he seems able to keep up with her forceful to say the least desires as she continues to work herself between the three groaning studs.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmm... MMMM..." The talented, imposing beauty formerly known as Jessicka Havok continues to let out muffled moans of twisted pleasure as she moves her sweat-covered and nicely curved body back and forth against the thrusts deeply going into her snatch and ass while still sucking away on the other just as long and thick to match dick.

"MMMM... MMMMPH!! MMMMMPH!" She groans out, her threatening eye make-up completely running from the perspiration all over her face but she's too caught up in both her own dark lust and the thrill of dominating these three handsome, muscular, and more than just well hung men as she all too easily handles their lengths deep into her oral and lower holes time and time again.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! SHIT!! MMMMMM AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK..." There's little surprise in the fact that this kind of intense, hard fucking pace has taken its toll on all involved, and for Kenny King the repeated harsh riding on his length becomes too much as he blows his load up into Havok's pussy, making her groan and glance down with a sinister, satisfied look in her eyes.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMMM!! Awwwwwww fuck!! Mmmmm..." She stays dropped down onto him, grinding her pussy down and forcing him to splatter her insides with every shot of his cum, her body still rocking as she takes deep pumps into her ass from behind at the same time, but makes sure to keep King pressed down until she can feel his cock start to go limp inside of her soaking wet and now jizz filled cunt.

"Awwwwww FUCK!! Gonna bust!! MMMMM!! Awwwwwww SHIIIIIIIIT!!" Now it's the turn of MVP to be forced to reach his limit, the hungry sucking on his fat throbbing cock making him shoot thick streams of cum into Havok's mouth as she now turns that pleased yet sinful stare up at him, not relenting on that blowing motion as she feels her mouth filling out with jizz.

"Awwwww fuck!! MMMMM... God damn it... Ahhhhhh!!" He groans out as he's milked dry by her expert blowing motion as she further proves a point, waiting until the last drops are sent out into her before she lifts her head away, tossing her long dark hair back as she swallows down all that spunk just because she can, and then lets out a rather evil laugh in satisfaction from having finished off another man and making it look easy.

Just as she shifts herself up to roll the spent King away from underneath her, she finds herself moaning when she's pulled sharply back by the waist as Lashley, while feeling his cock throbbing deep within her tight back passage, isn't yet planning to give things up yet as he steadily and forcefully pounds his fat, black cock forward into her rounded and juicy white ass.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM Yes!! Mother fucker!! FUCK MY ASS!!" She demands with an almost crazed scream, her large tits hanging down and swaying as she takes this ass fucking doggy style now but impressively continues to push back to meet every deep thrust into her, gritting her teeth as she's as determined to prove a point to the muscular stud as she was when she took on three of them at the same time.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh!! MMMMM!! Give it to me!! MMMM!!" She moans out shamelessly, her ass cheeks jiggling when they connect back sharply into his body when she drives back to meet him thrusting into her still pleasurably tight asshole, gazing back with another intense glare as sweat drips off her gorgeous but intimidating face as her eye make-up streaks down her cheeks.

"AHHHHH!! Mmmmmm FUCK!! Shit!! MMMM!!" The first African American to be the ECW Champion and TNA World Champion grunts as he grips the desirably curved and powerful built frame of the devastating Knockout on her hands and knees in front of him as he delivers thrust after hard hitting thrust straight into her juicy backside. Neither of them have noticed, or perhaps would care, that the other two men who'd been involved in this have gotten hastily dressed and have left the locker room, leaving the remaining stud to slam his big, fat, black cock in and out of the full and rounded white ass that's being slammed back just as hard as the thrusts he's sending into her are.

"MMMM... Ahhhhhh!! FUCK!! Mmmmm... MMMM!!" His cock continues to throb and sweats pours off of his chiseled, muscular body as he keeps his hips rocking back and forth, ramming his shaft into her snug asshole so the erotic slap of skin meeting skin sound out each time the two TNA stars connect as her ass slaps back into his crotch as they both try to outlast the other in the hard and swift anal sex.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!! Awwwwwww FUCK... MMMMM..." The sign of victory finally arrives as Lashley lets out a deep, animalistic groan and fires the first blast of jizz inside of the juicy ass of Havok, in turn making her groan and look back with a sinister, proud smile as she keep on slamming back to make sure his cum is sent right forward into her rump.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... MMMM SHIT... Ahhhhh!!" He groans, thrusting forward each time his dick shoots a thick stream of cum into her, making sure to both get every drop of his sizable load out into her as well as send it as far into the stunning but intimidating Knockout as she can, aided by her still forceful motions back to meet him as she's successfully dominated the final hunk who came the closest to out-fucking her.

"Yesssss... The Havok Death Machine... Mmmmm... Claims another victim..." Havok says with a groan and a dark grin, feeling his spent cock being pulled out of her now slightly gaping and certainly well fucked asshole.

"Fuck... That was a better warm-up than... Than I was expecting..." Lashley says, wiping sweat away from his forehead as he stands up.

Licking her teeth, she also gets up to her feet as she tosses her long hair back. "You at least had the fucking balls to stick around unlike those other pussies!" She states, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"Well that's why I did what neither of them could do... Become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. And I'll prove that I'm the man around here again when I kick that fat ass of Joe's around the ring tonight." He adds with an arrogant smirk.

"I think you'd fucking better, because I'm not going anywhere..." Havok states with a sinister smile. "So if you lose, I'll show you why I'm the fucking Havok Death Machine... But if you win?" "You mean when I win..." Lashley smirks back as he folds his arms over his chest.

She looks him over as she slowly licks her teeth. "You might get another taste of the Havok Fucking Machine again..."

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it to contact in my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12