Hawaii Here I Come

Story Info
Part time work.
3.3k words
4.43
50.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 19yo female College student originally from Florida but now in California getting my education. Being a college student way from home certainly has a lot of advantages but can also be a stain on the finances. Recently some of my classmates decided that an end of year trip to Hawaii would be just reward for all the heavy study that we had applied ourselves to during the year. I knew that money was going to be a problem as my parents were already stretched financially so I decided that I should look for some work in order to pay my way to the sun.

I looked on the numerous noticeboards around campus and found that any jobs that were available either paid minimum wage or involved hours that did not fit in with my schedule. On just about every noticeboard was an ad for adult modelling that stated that it paid well and that it was fast, easy money. I took no notice of this as I did not consider myself to be anywhere near modelling material. As I was reading another ad about a waitressing job a guy was putting up one of the modelling ads next to me. He casually suggested that the job he had would earn me more in a day than a month of shifts in an apron. I replied that I was sure that I did not have the required qualifications to which his reply was to simply hand me his card and say that I should call him.

I did nothing about it for a week, but it was on my mind all the time and there certainly were no better prospects. I called him at 8am and the phone was answered by a female receptionist. I asked to speak to Brad and was put through to his phone. When he answered he said that he remembered me and that he wanted to see me that day if I was available.

I walked to the address on the card and was surprised to find a very nice office. I told the receptionist that I had an appointment and she told me to wait. I looked around the walls to see numerous pictures and awards and certificates. This was nothing like the sleazy surroundings that I had imagined as I had seen the ads on the noticeboards.

Brad saw me and told me that he certainly thought he had something for me. I told him that I was not very sure and he had a suggestion that made me quite comfortable about the whole thing. His suggestion was that I did video for him that was basically a documentary style of thing. The idea was that they would just take things as they came and they would pay me according to the results. I thought this was the best thing for me and agreed. I filled out some forms and provided Brad with the appropriate ID etc. He gave me the details of a doctor that I should see about birth control and to take blood etc for some tests.

It took 5 weeks before the big day came around. When I arrived I met Brad and he introduced me to Tony who was the camera operator and Michelle who was his assistant. There was also a guy who did sound and lighting. Michelle also did makeup and helped with clothing. I was taken into the back of the studio which turned out to be a series of rooms that had no ceiling and contained a bed. I was taken to a room that looked like a hotel room with a bed and a lounge. I had light makeup applied and sat on the lounge and had some lights and the camera pointed at me. I was told to be just natural and pretend that I was just talking to a friend - this was not so easy with the movement that was going on behind the camera.

They started by interviewing me and getting information that they felt the viewers might find interesting or sexy:

Name - Amanda

Age - 19

Was my Red Hair Natural - yes

How tall am I - 5' 7"

Had I done anything like this before - NO

Was I a very sexual person - No, not really. I am more into love than sex.

How many sexual partners had I had - 3

Why was I doing this - to make money to go on vacation

What were my measurements - I do not know!

It was then suggested that Michelle would measure me whilst Tony continued filming. Michelle has a dress makers tape around her neck as she approached me. She told me that I would have to lose the jeans and sweater so that they could be accurate. I did not even feel self-conscious as I stripped to my panties and bra in front of 3 men and a woman who I had hardly even known! It was quite cold in the room and I could feel goose-bumps on my exposed freckly skin. The cold air was also having an effect on my nipples that were straining against the thin fabric of my plain white bra. I stood with my arms folded as Michelle took my hip measurement and announced to all - 37. Next my waist was encircled by the tape and found to be 25. I told Michelle that my bust was 36D but she said that we should double check and told me to raise my arms so that she could slip the tape around. The tape showed closer to 37 than 36 but it was jokingly agreed that 36D was about right.

Brad then came up to me and asked some more questions about where I came from and some other equally uninteresting things. He then asked if they could see my tits. I was in total control at this point and responded by reaching behind my back to unclip my bra strap. I thought that I would tease them a while by holding my bra against my tits for a while but was foiled by Brad who simply squeezed my breast through the bra and then just pulled the fabric away to allow my nipple to point at the camera. I could see the monitor behind the camera that showed a lose-up of my nipple.

Brad then asked me to push my tits together so they could get a shot of my maximum cleavage. When I did this I felt like a piece of meat for the first time in this whole experience! He then told me to lie back on the cushions on the bed and squeeze and tease my breasts for the camera. After a while he pulled at my panties and I lifted my bottom off the bed to allow them to be peeled down to reveal my natural red hair and pussy. Brad seemed to be quite happy that my pussy was still hairy and that I was a "natural redhead".

He asked me if I ever masturbated and asked me to show the camera how I did it when I was alone. I rubbed my clit and put one finger inside my pussy till I could feel the familiar tingling building up in my body! I was conscious that I was being watched and thought that it would be considered unprofessional to cum so soon so I did my best to disguise my pleasure. I am sure that I did not succeed as I could feel the wetness in my pussy making me like a $2 whore whose body was betraying the fact that she actually liked what she was doing!

Brad told me to relax as he lifted me back up into the sitting position on the bed. He asked if I wanted to go further by introducing a guy to the scene. It was also explained to me that if I decided to take this step then they were making an even larger commitment to the scene, as they would have to pay the guy involved even if I froze and stopped the whole thing. By this time I was enjoying the attention that had been thrust upon me, as I was not usually given much of a look by guys on campus as far as I knew. I was a bit frightened by the unknown but agreed to continue.

I lay back on the bed and rested whilst a guy was called up from one of the rooms that were behind the one that we were using. Brad then asked me if I had ever had any experience with a Black guy. I was taken aback by this question and suddenly became a little nervous. Brad told me that they had a guy waiting to join me, but he was black and that I should speak up right now if I wanted this to stop. I remembered that Gemma, my classmate, had told me that she had been with a black guy once and that it was nothing like she had expected, and that in fact he was a total dud. With Gemma's opinions in mind I agreed to continue.

In came a guy named Shaun who was so confident in the way he moved onto the set. He shook my hand as I sat totally naked in front of him. He then said that he had better get started so he proceeded to move in between my thighs and began to lick my clit that felt that it was swollen to the size of a marble! He certainly knew his job well because in seconds I was pulling my body away from his tongue, as the sensation was so sensitive that I was unable to allow him to continue for any length of time! As he licked by pussy he inserted a finger into it and began to move it in and out like a pro! After a while he was also occasionally giving my anus a lick, which was so new to me!

After quite a while and several orgasms on my part Shaun announced that such I had enjoyed receiving it was now my turn to give. By this time I was so horny I had lost all inhibitions. I got up from the bed and began undoing the belt that held up him denim shorts. As I undid the belt I realised that this guy was already bigger than any of my previous 3 sexual partners! I undid the belt and unzipped the fly to be greeted by a spring loaded cock that jumped up at me and hit my chin as it quickly rose above my head! Now I was real nervous! I quietly asked Shaun how big it was and was told 11 inches on a good day. From where I was looking today must have been a very good day for him! I was mesmerised by the size of head and the long black shaft that led to 2 large balls that hung low and heavy. I reached out and slowly stroked the length of the toy that had been presented to me. I did not say a word as I wanked this cock like it was the first cock that I had ever seen. I moved my second hand up and was horrified to find that even with both hands holding it the head was still sticking out pointing at me! I gave a nervous chuckle as I realised the predicament that I had got myself into.

Shaun then told me to suck it and at the same time put his hand on the back of my head to coax me forward until I opened my mouth and tried to get the head inside. I could not open my mouth wide enough to take the full size of the head in it. I then decided that I would lick the length and get it wet so that I could wank this monster with a bit of authority. Shaun told me to take my hands off and just lick and suck it with my mouth. I did my best to satisfy him but it was obvious from his comments that he was not happy with my efforts and he abruptly said that it was time for me to ride the stick! I did not know whether I should be relieved or more worried about trying to get this cock into my inexperienced pussy.

He lay on the bed and lubed his cock to give me a little more comfort. I got on the bed and positioned myself on top of him with my boobs in his face and the length of his cock resting in the groove of my bum. Brad and Shaun had other ideas and told me to turn around and face the camera. I was squatting over this monster of a cock with my pussy spread for the camera to see the big moment. I lowered myself downwards so that the head was pushing at my pussy lips and then forced myself take some more. As the head popped inside it hurt (it really did hurt) but it also gave me the most wonderful sensation. I took more and more inside till eventually I could feel Shaun's balls rubbing on my arse. So now I had it all inside me I just had to get it out so I came up quite quickly but Shaun must have anticipated this because as soon as I was up to the head he forced me back down onto his pole. For the first time in my very limited sex life I experienced an orgasm from fucking. My legs went weak but at the same time I was determined to get the best ride from this cock that I could possibly get as well as give him a decent fucking to make up for my pitiful attempt at blowing him. He certainly enjoyed being ridden and grabbed hold of my bouncing breasts to keep them under control.

After a while he told me to turn around so that he could suck my tits whilst we fucked. My nipples are usually quite sensitive but today they were aching for some attention. He bit them hard and was squeezing my tits so hard that there were red hand prints forming on them. Whilst my attention was drawn to the workout my tits were receiving I had almost forgotten the sensation that his cock was giving my pussy, and I certainly had forgotten that this was all being filmed!

Shaun announced that he needed to rest and he almost threw me back onto the bed. I needed to catch my breath but soon found myself once again face to face with his cock. It was obvious that he expected some more sucking. I could not get onto it quick enough and I was determined to do a better job than before. I slobbered all over the head and thought that if I could get it wet then I was some chance of swallowing more. The taste of my own cum did not deter me at all, in fact it tasted so sweet to my inexperienced taste buds. Surprising I was finding it much easier to get this monster into my mouth and got half way down the shaft before my throat reacted by gagging. I tried to catch my breath but Shaun's hand on my head had other ideas and I gave it another go to only end up with the same reaction. I was enjoying the challenge but was also too aware that this was an impossible task to take the whole length down my throat but feeling at the head was in my mouth gave me pleasure of a different type.

Brad then asked if I was ready for some doggie action. They had me face the camera with my boobs hanging down and with Shaun behind me. Brad explained that this was one of his favourite scenes when using a black guy and a freckly skinned redhead. I did not care what the scene looked like as I felt Shaun's cock begin to stretch my pussy in a whole new way. As he began to build up rhythm I was feeling so good I was squealing like my throat was being cut! He then stood up higher and began drilling into me from above me - this just sent me into an incredible orgasm causing me to fall forward onto my stomach. Shaun did not miss a beat as he followed me down and kept fucking me as I lay flat on the bed. I could feel the entire length of his cock slowly withdrawing then violently invading my pussy.

As we continued in this position Brad asked me if I wanted to do some anal. I had never ever even considered doing this and was not about to let it begin with this monster cock. Shaun withdrew from my pussy and rested his cock on my arse whilst he caught his breath. He leant forward and whispered in my ear that he was going to nail my arse sooner or later so I may as well get paid for it. I laughed and he moved down my body until his tongue found it's way to by little butt. The sensation I felt when he stuck his tongue inside my butt was nothing like I had expected. It was quite soothing and I felt myself relaxing as he continued to warm me to the idea, to the point that I did not protest as he inserted his thumb into my butt and 2 fingers into my rather sore pussy. He spat on my butt to keep it wet and then started to rub his manhood along the inside of my thigh. He withdrew his fingers and thumb and began to rub his cock along the groove of my bum and leant forward to whisper in my ear that I was about to become a total whore to his black cock.

The feeling of the head pushing past the entrance made the entry into my pussy seem like nothing. It hurt me so much that tears were building in my eyes. He worked and worked his cock into me and soon was half way in and began stroking. The feeling was in no way pleasurable and I was about to tell him to stop when he suddenly withdrew and jumped around to point his cock at my face. He gave it 2 or 3 very fast wanks and I was hit by his cum across my chin. I had never seen so much warm cum in my life and reached up to stroke the last drops from his cock. I slowly pulled the skin forward to allow a small drop of cum to form on the head and without being told leant forward to lick it with the tip of my tongue. The salty taste was overpowered by the smell of his cock from it's adventures in my arse. I voice in my head told me what was expected and I opened my mouth and began to suck his cock dry.

I was thrown a towel and Brad announced that I was finished for the day. As I sat around getting my clothes together to have a shower I realised that we had been filming for over 3 hours for which I was to receive enough to holiday in Hawaii. Brad told me that I should think about whether I wanted to do more in the future and give him a call in a couple of days. I went home and slept for hours dreaming of other holiday destinations!