Hawaiian Heat

Story Info
A story of island romance.
2.3k words
4
12.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forcefully slam my hand down upon the blaring alarm clock as the noise pierces my eardrums like a sharp knife through soft butter. I reluctantly rise, wipe the sleep from my eyes and then stagger into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

I get dressed and think of all the fun things I would be doing during the week I will be visiting Hawaii for a well-deserved vacation. I had mentioned to my friends that I pleasantly associate with in a chat room I frequently visit that I will not be around for the next week.

After finishing packing my suitcases, I quickly check my e-mail. As I scroll down the almost endless list, one catches my eye. It was from one of my female friends that I frequently chatted with from the chat room. It had stated that about this time she is going to be visiting some relatives in the area and to call her with the name of the hotel and a phone number so we can meet.

My heart races as thoughts of meeting my on-line "sweetheart" run through my mind like electricity through a wire. I gather up my luggage and set out for the airport, and after a grueling flight and airplane food that appeared and tasted like it came from a soup kitchen, I finally arrive in Hawaii.

The airport was humongous as I gaze around in amazement, wondering if I should rent a car just to get around it. I attempt to forge through the sea of people while the luggage turnstile almost sweeps me away as I try to grab my luggage from the endless stream of multicolored suitcases. With a sigh of relief, I finally exit the airport and hail a cab to take me to my final destination, the hotel.

I settle down into my room and I decide to lie on the bed and relax for a few moments. After some time, I rise and search my belongings for the number of my on-line girlfriend, so that I can call her. I pick up the phone and dial the number, and after a few rings, a pleasant female voice answers with "Hello?"

I pleasantly respond with "Hello" and ask if this was the person, I had talked to on the internet. Excitedly, she exclaimed, "Yes!" and asked me what hotel I was staying at and the room number. I tell her, and after some wonderful conversation, we arrange to have dinner at one of the local restaurants. She described what she would be wearing so I would know who I am looking for.

After taking a relaxing hot shower and changing my clothes, I call a cab to take me to the restaurant. As I arrive at the restaurant, I notice a beautiful woman fitting the description of my on-line friend.

She had long silky hair, a face that you can only compare to some of the most beautiful Hawaiian tropical flowers, and wearing a one-piece skirt with a multi-colored floral design around a figure that would drop almost any man to his knees.

I walk up to her and pleasantly introduce myself. As I briefly, gaze into her innocent yet devilish eyes and watching the soft, gentle curves of her warm inviting smile, my knees feel like they were about to give out and my tongue temporarily goes numb. After quickly regaining my composure, we enter the restaurant and wait for a table.

I gaze around in awe at the beautiful Polynesian décor of the restaurant, and the beautiful costumes that the servers were wearing as the host seats us at our table. We partake in flirtatious and meaningful conversation as we feast upon the various delectable foods that they served in exquisite fashion.

After an extremely delightful meal, we laugh and snicker as we exit the restaurant holding each other's hand. I raise my hand to hail a taxi to bring me back to my hotel but she insisted that she give me a ride back. I politely decline but she would not take no for an answer.

Before bringing me back to my hotel, since the night was still relatively young, we decided to stop into a couple of the local nightclubs, where we danced and lived what seemed to be "La Vida Loca" ("The Crazy Life") until the wee hours of the morning.

We must have danced every possible dance there was and maybe invented a few along the way as we fun and frolicked until the nightclub closed. After what seemed to be the most exciting night I have had in awhile, we leave the nightclub and she brings me safely back to my hotel.

We reminisce about the wonderful time we had as we walk up to my room and open the door. As I stand before her and bid her a good night, we make possible plans for the rest of the week. Just before she turns to leave, she wraps her long loving arms around me and places a passionate kiss on my lips that I will never forget. Then after a seductive stare and devilish smile, she turns and struts away.

As she walks away, I shake my head in amazement while slowly recovering from the paralyzing effects of her warm passionate kiss. I turn and walk into my room and then into the bathroom to take a hot shower. Afterwards, I lie down on the bed to attempt to get some sleep. I try to sleep, but it seemed almost impossible as I toss and turn, thinking about the most wonderful woman I have met in a long time.

For the next few days, it seemed to get better and better as each day passes, as we fun and sun by day, fund and frolic by night. Occasionally walking on the beach while we watched the beautiful hues of the setting sun, and slowly basing in the moonlight, gazing upon the star-studded skies, wondering how good I would look in a grass skirt and a pair of coconuts.

On the last day of my so far unforgettable vacation, we decide to spend a day at the authentic Hawaiian Huki Luau. It was a time I will never forget. We met people representing the many different tribes, learned how to fish with a fishing net and hula dancing were just some of the many things we did during the day.

We had some spare time from the last activity we did and the Hawaiian Huki Luau, which did not start until later that night. Therefore, my beautiful companion thought of an idea, but she wanted to surprise me. She takes me to a beautiful park that she used to visit as a child. It was evident that she knew the park well, by telling me the way she used to meander around the park, watching the beautiful flowers grow, watching butterflies and birds hop from flower to flower and climbing some of the palm trees to get a "birds eye view" of the sandy white beach.

Then, she takes me to what seems to be a secluded place that most people do not see when they visit the park. We come upon a spectacular lagoon that had an even more spectacular cascading waterfall. She tells me that this mountain used to be an active volcano, but it has been dormant for as long as she could remember.

Just then, she starts to remove her clothing. I ask, "What are you doing?" in a shocked tone of voice. She replies, "Just going for a little swim, care to join me?" as she dives into the water. After watching her slowly undress herself and gazing upon her elegant nakedness as she dove into the water, I quickly removed my clothes and dove into the water after her.

The water felt cold as I rose to the surface, yet it was a refreshing break from the hot and humid Hawaiian air. I looked around and spotted my stunning friend standing in front of the waterfall, gesturing her finger for me to "come here." I quickly swim over, walk up the base of the waterfall, and meet her as she wraps her arms around my neck. She passionately stares into my eyes as if to say to me "Take me, I[m yours!" Then she lustfully kisses my lips as she intently brushes her fully toned body up against mine.

I loose all self-control after gazing into her eyes and seeing the lust rage out of control in her eyes like wildfire, and watching the way her long sultry hair clung to her wet skin, as drops of water slowly cascades down her chest. I wrap my arms around her waist, draw her close, and passionately kiss her sweet velvety lips even more intently than she did mine, while I begin to massage her ass checks like bread dough.

We begin to gorge ourselves in each other's passions like two lovers in a romantic novel. While showering her sweet velvety lips with tender kisses, I erotically brush up against her artistically sculpted body and softly whisper passionate words of love into her ear. After gently licking the folds of her earlobe with the tip of my tongue, I slowly advance down her neck and across her shoulders with gentle kisses and licks as I slowly move across every inch of her soft subtle skin.

I start to caress her arms up and down with my fingertips as she begins to affectionately comb her fingers through my handsomely manicured hair while closing her eyes and softly moaning as I begin to lick all around her chest, beginning by licking in-between her pliant, fully developed breasts. As I slowly move closer and closer to each gradually ripening nipple, I gently massage her breasts with my strong yet affectionate hands. While suckling on each nipple, I cup her breasts completely into my loving hands and gently tug on the tips with my teeth as I slowly withdraw them from my mouth.

I slowly advance down her beautifully sculpted torso with loving kisses and licks while I gently caress her skin with my fingertips, only to briefly pause at her navel to passionately lick around it and flick the tip inside.

Moving in-between her long sultry legs, I gently part them with my hands and begin to caress them up and down with my fingertips. Then I begin to lick her inner thighs while slowly advancing upward alternating from side to side. As I reach her groin, I briefly gaze into her eyes and devilishly smile as if to say, "You're going to love this."

I begin to start licking up one side of her groin, all around the area above her pubic hair, through her pubic hair then down the other side, as she gently moans and bites her lower lip. I hear her whimper as I gently lick around her hardening vulva with the tip of my tongue then forcefully licking up and down each side of her swelling lips as her hips begin to move.

I gently part her lips with my fingertips and begin to taste her sweet womanly nectar as I slowly lick up and down each side of her fully moistened clitoris, occasionally moving my tongue in circular motions, while she moans and combs her fingers lovingly through my hair.

By this time my fully erect penis was begging for some "attention," therefore I move in-between her legs and start to rub my swelling tool up and down her rock hard libido. I passionately French kiss her soft velvety lips as I slowly insert my throbbing manhood into her hot, wet love muscle. Slowly moving in and out and suckling on her rock hard nipples as I gradually pick up speed.

Our bodies begin to move faster and faster as our passionate lovemaking intensifies, while we position ourselves in multiple positions. The cool mist from the waterfall on our skin only intensifies our passion. Suddenly, after building up too much "pressure" her aching love muscle erupts like a volcano, spewing out her hot, sticky "magma," while my exploding penis releases it hot, sticky coconut milk as we climax together.

After a few moments, as we return from our sexual rapture and passionately kiss, we rest shortly to try to regain our strength as the cool mist from the waterfall showers us like rain on a beautiful spring morning. After awhile, we rise to put our clothes back on and then return to our hotels to dry off and change clothes to get ready for the Hawaiian Huki Luau.

The Huki Luau was incredible. We gorged ourselves with fresh Kalua pig, poi, and other Hawaiian delicacies while observing firewalkers, hula dancers and other Hawaiian entertainment that donned authentic Hawaiian costumes. After all the wonderful festivities had ended and we could not eat another morsel of food, we retire by sitting on the sun-baked beach to reminisce about the unforgettable week we had together as we gaze into the clear, moonlit sky. My heart melts as she snuggles up to me and rests her head on my chest as I embrace her in my warm loving arms.

Eventually, we rise and slowly find our way back to my hotel and just before we part for the night, she offers to take me to the airport. I gladly accept as we lovingly embrace and kiss. The next morning we meet in the hotel restaurant to have breakfast and talk about a possible "sequel" to our exciting and romantic vacation. After some time, it was time for me to get to the airport.

She drives me to the airport and walks me to my gate, where we make our disheartened goodbyes. I slowly walk away as I affectionately yet heavy heartedly smile while her hand gently slips out of mine.

As I board the plane, I cheerfully smile and realize that I will always have a "Hawaiian Princess" patiently waiting for my return.