Hawaiian Heat Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding a one-night stand in tropical paradise.
935 words
3.95
19.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmh10
tmh10
36 Followers

This is a true story.

My best friend invited me to go to Hawaii with him during the summer. Air fare was cheap and I'd never been, so I didn't hesitate to make it work. We'd each gotten a great package deal on air fare and a hotel on Waikiki beach. I was 21 and looking forward to sunny weather and beaches during the day and some clubbing at night.

When we first got to Hawaii, my friend, his girlfriend and I hung out together quite a bit, but it wan't long before I started feeling like the third wheel. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time and had come to Hawaii by myself. So, after dinner at the Hard Rock Café one night, I decided I'd hit the clubs while my friend and his girlfriend headed back to their hotel room for their own private party.

I hit a club called, "The Wave," which was a popular club playing alternative music. The crowd was a bit thin, probably because it was a weeknight, so I headed upstairs to the bar to get a drink and relax. There were a couple of girls and a couple of other guys at the bar when I grabbed a stool and ordered a drink. One of the guys appeared to be with one of the girls and the other guy was chatting up the single girl. He was just making small talk and didn't appear to be trying to pick her up, so I joined in the conversation, throwing in some small talk of my own now and then over the course of a few more drinks.

After a while, I asked her to dance, but she declined, so I finished up my drink and headed downstairs, looking for a girl who might want to dance. I checked out the crowd around the dance floor and found a few women hanging out, took my pick and walked up to her and asked if she wanted to dance. She, too, declined. I was beginning to think this was going to be a strike-out night and was hanging out on the side of the dance floor figuring out my next move when the girl from upstairs grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

I remember feeling the buzz come on as "Lullaby" by The Cure was playing. My head was swirling and my inhibitions were down and without my better sense able to stop me, I reached out with both hands and grabbed her ass as we continued to dance. The next thing I knew, we had our arms around each other and our tongues probing each other's mouths. I was buzzing and couldn't believe I was doing something I would have been afraid to try sober.

Unfortunately, the club had sounded last call and we soon found the music off and the lights on. As we left the club, she asked me where I was going. I told her that I was going to walk to my hotel on Waikiki beach (I didn't have a rental car). She offered me to come stay at her place, but I'd have to sleep on the couch. I agreed and we walked to her apartment, the fresh air sobering me up a bit.

When we got to her place, she again repeated that I would have to stay on her couch and I agreed. She left to her room and came back a minute or so later and said that her roommate wasn't home, so I could sleep in her bed if I wanted, but we wouldn't do anything. I naively agreed, not realizing at the time that she was giving me the opportunity to make a move.

We both stripped down to our underwear, turned off the lights and climbed into bed. Being a bit clueless, I said, "Well, goodnight," to which she reached over and pulled me to her and began french kissing me. I finally figured it out and started fondling her breasts through her bra. She was a full-figured woman, not plump, but with some extra padding. He had dark blonde or light brown hair and nice-sized c-cup breasts.

She broke off her kiss to remove her bra and panties and I took off my underwear and climbed on top of her. I started sucking on one of her breasts (I really love to suck on big nipples) and started to suck and kiss my way down to her love hole, but she pulled me up to her and wrapped her legs around my waist.

My now-hard cock found her waiting pussy which was already wet and ready. I pushed inside her and began thrusting at a regular pace. She pushed me into her with her legs and I pumped her with a frenzy. We fucked wildly in the missionary position, not really making any sounds other than our own heavy breathing.

When I sensed she was starting to come, I sped up my pace and soon found I was almost ready to come myself. I was fucking her hard enough to slam the headboard into the wall. I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock when I finally went over the edge and filled her with my come load. We soon collapsed and fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke sober as she was getting ready for work. As we left together, she gave me her phone number, but I wasn't able to hook up with her again. My first one-night stand. I regret I don't remember her name.

tmh10
tmh10
36 Followers