Hawaiian Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Katie said with each stroke of her husbands' cock.

"MY GOD! That feels so good, fuck me harder," Katie cried out. "Just let go and fuck me silly!"

Pat, who was raised up on his arms watching Katie's tits bounce with each stroke of his cock, looked down at her and said,

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you hard? But I am having so much fun watching your titties bounce."

"Yes! Make my tits bounce while you pound my pussy, baby," Katie said to him as her eyes glazed and her jaw went slack.

Pat reached up with his right hand and massaged Katie's tits, one after the other. He played with her nipples, pinching and pulling each in turn; he leaned down and sucked them into his mouth and tongued them as fast as he could. All the while, he was fucking her, grinding his hips into her pelvis, and pulling up with his cock so that it dragged across her clit, making her whimper and pushing her closer to orgasm.

"Fuck," Pat said, as Katie reached down and started fingering her clit. Pat looked down and watched her finger herself for at least a minute before he decided he really wanted to cum in Katie's cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh just let loose and hurt my pussy," Katie said as she felt her orgasm approaching.

She reached up and started stroking Pat's face with her fingers, gently running them over his eyes and mouth. She reached down and stuck her fingers into her bush, coating them with her juices and then she stuck them in his mouth, letting him lick her fingers clean of her "pineapple treat" as he called it when they were first married, and that was all he could take.

"You taste so good," Pat said as he moved his hands down and inside Katie's wide-spread legs so that he could flip her legs up over his shoulders , then reached up and grabbed hold of the headboard that some, forward thinking builder had bolted to the wall instead of the bed frame, and he drove his cock into Katie's sweet twat. Her legs had slid down Pat's arms and her knees were locked at his elbows. Her pussy was spread open as far as it could get and Pat was trying to crawl into it and pull it in around him.

"OH SHIT!" Katie screamed once as Pat slammed into her, driving his cock into her cervix and sending a sharp pain shooting through her body.

"Stop, stop. Oh shit that hurts, you're hurting my cunt. Oh baby, please stop, it hurts so much," But her pleas were not real and Pat knew it, the look on Katie's face told him that she wanted everything he was doing to her. Pat was nearing his own orgasm as her pussy squeezed and milked his cock while her juices flooded out of her again, trying to drown his cock.

"Oh fuck," Pat said as he bottomed out in her pussy one last time and his body went rigid. The head of his cock, which was jammed as far into his wife as he could get it, swelled to its fullest and, like a dormant volcano, erupted into Katie's waiting pussy, flooding her and mixing with her own juices as it leaked out around his cock and ran down her ass and thighs.

"Oh, yes, yes, oh baby, fill me up. Fill my pussy with your cum. Oh, I love you!" Katie whimpered as her body was racked by another orgasm.

Pat, whose body was as drenched in sweat as Katie's was, watched the sweat run down into the valley of her tits and lowered himself down onto her still heaving body. He licked the sweat off her tits, lapped at her nipples, and then they kissed, each trying to suck the other one's tongue out of their mouth. Pat's hands roamed over Katie, loving every touch and sensation as they did. He rolled off of her and softly stroked her arm and down her stomach. He rubbed her head and played with her hair as they both came down from their orgasmic high.

"I truly love fucking you," Said Pat as he continued to touch her and stare at her, "And, I am SOOOOO glad you have multiple orgasms."

"SO AM I," Katie said as a huge smile came to her face, "You don't mind that I made a mess do you?" She asked, slightly embarrassed that she had completely soaked the sheets with her vaginal fluid.

"WE made the mess, baby. And I couldn't be happier about it," Pat said as he took a drink from the water glass he always kept by the bed.

"And besides, it's on your side of the bed and you are the one who has to sleep in it." He said with a laugh as he got up to go shower again.

"Oh you rat. You would make me sleep in it too, wouldn't you?" Katie said playfully.

"Yes I would," Pat replied over his shoulder.

"OH NO!" Katie suddenly said.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Pat asked, alarmed that he may have hurt her.

"I never sucked your cock!" She said with mock solemnity.

"Not to worry, my love. You can do that tonight after we get back from the luau," Pat said.

"Maybe out on the balcony?" Katie said. "I can strip for you in here and then we can go out on the balcony and I can suck your cock. How about that? Does that sound like fun?"

"Baby, that sounds marvelous," Pat said, feeling very much in love with his wife.

"Pat," Katie called as he started to get into the shower for a much needed rinse.

"Yes Katherine." Pat said as he stuck his head out to see what she wanted.

"I love you." She said as she pulled the top sheet up around her where she lay.

"I love you too, Katie." Pat said as he got back into the shower.

12