Hawaiian Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Talia and I walk to The Dunes and have a frantic fuck.
2.5k words
4.59
23.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rothgar
Rothgar
72 Followers

Our encounter with Lynnette and Steve did a lot for both Talia and myself in feeling relaxed being nude on the beach. We sit on our blanket and eat our lunch and minute by minute begin feeling more and more natural being naked. It feels wonderfully free and liberating.

Even though she never mentions it, Talia notices that my penis is remaining semi-hard the whole time we are eating. I occasionally catch her looking at it, but she only gives me a sly smile.

She can be such a minx sometimes. At one point she bites into a slice of fresh papaya and some of the juice drips onto her left breast. She cups the perky titty with her hand and says, "Ooh, look. Its all juicy."

Without a word, I move over to her and begin licking and sucking the sweet juice from her skin. My tongue dances over her tit-flesh, and curls around her stiff nipple. My lips close over the hard little nub and Talia moans and I feel her hand find my cock. She begins slowly stroking me as I suck on her sugary nipple a while. I let it slip from my mouth and I pull back and Talia moans again, this time in disappointment.

"Mmmm, don't stop," she meows, "Please, don't stop."

"Let's get packed up and move down to The Dunes," I say with slight urgency in my voice. "Remember what Lynnette said. We can do anything we want down there!"

After gathering our beach gear together, we're walking hand-in-hand toward The Dunes. We've elected to stroll along the water's edge and let the waves rush over and around our feet. The wind blowing in off the ocean occasionally catches the crest of a breaking wave and sprays our naked bodies with a fine, cooling mist, and fills our nostrils with the fresh, briny fragrance of the sea. The sun, the wind, the water, all tease and tickle our exposed skin. The physical sensations we feel add to the anticipation of what we will be free to do once we reach The Dunes.

Kissed by the sun and licked by the wind, Talia's nipples are sticking out stiff and long, just like they were when I was sucking on them a few minutes ago. In fact I had noticed them poking out against her t-shirt even when we were in the car driving from the condo. It's easy to gauge Tally's degree of horniness by her nips. They are relatively stiff most of the time, really, but when she's "feeling good" they become even more erect and more sensitive.

Though not what you might call erect, my penis is swollen with excitement, arching out from my body and curving downward slightly, wagging in front of me as I walk. But seeing Talia's stiff nipples, feeling her hand in mine, seeing her smile and hearing her soft voice, arouses me more and more each moment. As a result, my cock slowly lengthens and hardens to a semi-erect state. Watching it wave back and forth with each stride makes Talia smile even more.

What really surprises me, is discovering how much I'm enjoying being seen naked by others. As we walk along the sand, occasionally we encounter other beach-goers, and having my naked body on display for them is quite a thrill. I also get a charge out of them seeing Talia in all her naked beauty. There's a definite feeling of pride and satisfaction in being seen with such a stunning girl. What are those people thinking? Are the women jealous of Talia's body? Are the guys turned on by her? I couldn't blame them if they were. But she's all mine and that makes me happier than I can say. It also makes me hornier than I can say.

Some people we pass hardly look at our bodies at all, but just smile and nod a friendly hello in our direction. Others look us over to varying degrees. A few stare quite openly and I find it's them I like the best. My ego basks in having my cock looked at by women I don't know.

One young couple we pass look to be in their early 20's. He's rather tall and thin with a long, thin penis as well. She is very tiny and petite but with high round tits that are rare on such a small frame. The girl is really cute and has a big, sunny smile on her face. As we get closer and closer to them, her eyes are fixed on my semi-hard cock sticking straight out in front of me.

"The Dunes are a little way further," she volunteers, as we're about to pass each other. Then, pointing directly at my dick, she says, "Just follow the arrow!" She laughs and looks up at Talia, "Looks like you're in for some fun, honey!"

We continue walking and begin to encounter more and more people as well as see more naked bodies scattered on the beach. The space between people varies, probably depending on how voyeuristic and exhibitionistic each individual is. Singles of both genders, couples, and even groups of three or four have staked out their place on the beach and openly displaying their nude bodies to the sun and anyone who glances their way.

We walk up over a small rise in the sand and see the area of the beach known as The Dunes for the first time. Stretched out before us is an expanse of beach dotted with naked people. At the far end of the expanse, the shoreline curves inward. A prominent lava rock jetty beyond provides protection from the ocean waves and forms a calm lagoon of crystal clear water. As Lynnette had described, the beach had many small hills and valleys in which some people, mostly couples, have taken up residence, presumably for the purpose of some modicum of privacy. However, we discover as we walk discreetly past one of these shallow depressions in the sand, that it's almost impossible not to see into it. And in this case what we see is a young man and woman engaged in an intense doggy-style fuck.

Passing more of the sand pits, we find many of them empty but also a fair number occupied with people enjoying a variety of sex acts. In one there is a shapely longhaired blonde girl doing a sultry, sexy dance to some music on a radio. Her naked body spins, twists and shimmies in front of a naked man reclining on a towel with his legs spread. He smiles a contented smile and watches her intently as he slowly masturbates his thick cock.

In another hollow a little ways along a man is receiving a blowjob from a girl. We're several yards away but because he's standing up we can't help but notice. The girl is kneeling in front of him and her head is bobbing up and down on his hard cock as she fondles his balls. Talia and I try to look away, still unsure of proper beach sex etiquette, but when we hear the man gasp out that he's about to cum, our heads involuntarily snap in their direction. Two seconds later, the girl pulls her mouth off the man's cock but keeps stroking it with her hand and pointing it straight at herself. With a groan, a thick rope of cum spurts out over the girls face, followed by another and another. She keeps jerking him off, taking some of his cum on her face and aiming some at her tits. The girl smiles up at him as he rubs his now softening penis over her shiny tits and nipples.

At the same instant, Talia and I realize we should move along before this couple notices they've had an audience. But before we can take a step, we notice we're not the only one's watching the show. Opposite the couple but closer to them than we are, is a beautiful woman about 35 years old, with an all-over tan watching what we've been watching. Yet she's standing there brazenly fingering her pussy and fondling her tits as she stares openly at the couple. They soon notice her and when they turn to look at her she starts cumming, dropping to her knees and rubbing her pussy frantically as her orgasm washes over her.

My penis had been semi-hard during our entire walk along the beach. Now, seeing all this sexual activity displayed openly has me at a raging 100% hard. I soon discover that Talia is as turned-on as I am.

In a hoarse whisper Talia says, "C'mon, let's go!" And off we go along the sand, Talia leading the way frantically searching for a place of our own on the beach. She spies a depression in the dunes and peering in, as we get closer, we find it unoccupied.

"In here!" Talia commands and we climb down into the shallow hole. We toss our bags and picnic cooler aside and Talia quickly unfurls the blanket.

"Oh god, I need you to fuck me," she hisses. "I'm so damn horny, I need you inside me right NOW!"

With that, our bodies crash together and our arms clamp down on each other. Hot, wet, naked skin slides against hot, wet, naked skin. Lips meet in fevered kisses. As if on strings, we float to the ground, Talia below, me above. She wraps her legs around me pulling me tight against her. I pepper her face with kisses and nuzzle her throat and she repeatedly whispers in my ear, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh please Roger, fuck me, fuck me now!"

I'm close to doing just that. Shifting up slightly, my cockhead finds her hungry pussy and I slide easily into her. Her interior draws me in and then clamps down tight around my shaft. Talia exhales loudly with pleasure and she starts humping her hips up against me. Totally consumed by the moment, she's quickly working herself up to orgasm. Her pussy is so hot it almost feels like it's burning my cock.

Amid much panting and moaning she starts cumming. The trembling begins in her molten pussy and I can feel the vibrations through my cock. It's all I can do to keep from cumming myself but I want to enjoy Talia's orgasm along with her from beginning to end. Mine will surely follow soon after.

Impaled on my prick, Talia's entire body is now shaking with release. Her breathing coming in gasps, her perky breasts shimmying on her heaving chest, her head now tilted back, eyes glazed staring at the blue sky. Her whole body is cumming and it's a beautiful sight.

Talia rides through her orgasm fucking herself on my prick. I kiss her throat and my hands rush up and down her body touching and feeling as much of her nakedness as I can, adding to her stimulation.

Her body begins to relax as her climax subsides and for a moment my thoughts return to my own needs. I'm so close to cumming, it would be so easy to bring myself off. With a few long, deliberate thrusts my cock would erupt inside Talia's molten depths. But a look on Talia's face causes me to hold back. Her eyes remain unfocused and her head lolls from side to side and if in some kind of erotic dream. I can tell that no matter how satisfying her orgasm was, she still desires more. And it won't take much to bring her back to the summit of ecstasy. And so I resolve to bring Talia to orgasm again before I experience my own.

I slowly withdraw my cock from her clinging hole, and she moans in disappointment as she feels it slip free. But I begin moving down her body, kissing, licking and tasting her skin as I go. Her neck, her chest and her perky titties. I lick all over one of them, including the stiff nipple, with the tip of my tongue, and then do the same to the other. Then in turn, I place my lips around each nipple and suck it firmly yet gently into my mouth where my tongue dances wetly and furiously over the stiff, sensitive bud. Talia sighs and whimpers with pleasure and I can tell her arousal is again beginning to build.

Continuing down her body, I lick and nibble along each of her ribs and down onto the flat expanse of her tummy. I slowly and languidly lick her satiny tummy skin with the flat of my tongue as if licking an ice cream cone. No square inch of her sexy belly goes untouched. I lick teasingly around her bellybutton and watch her tummy quiver with excitement, before plunging my tongue directly into her navel and feeling her squirm beneath me as I probe inside with the tip. The spray from the ocean has given her skin a deliciously salty tang.

Lower and lower I lick, positioning myself between her open legs. I rake my fingers lightly over her inner thighs and plant teasing kisses there as well. Talia moans and sighs woefully as she thrusts her hips spasmodically in an attempt to bring her desperate pussy in contact with something, anything that will take her over the edge.

"Oh, pleeeassse!" she gasps, her body twisting with pleasure.

I take pity on her, reach both hands under her ass cheeks and lift her pussy to my mouth. I plunge my tongue inside and start munching like a man in a pie-eating contest. Talia's body goes stiff for an instant, jerks hard once -- twice -- and then begins quivering uncontrollably with orgasm. She moans, squeals, cries out her pleasure and I feel her vaginal mouth clutching at my tongue. She cums and cums.

Unable to hold out any longer, I place her little bum back on the blanket and quickly move my body up and over hers, taking my twitching cock in hand and plunging it into her with one smooth stroke. I don't know if she's enjoying the same orgasm or a subsequent one, but mine begins immediately, our bodies mashed together. I moan deeply against her neck and powerful bursts of semen gush out of me and into her. I start pumping my prick in and out in order to prolong her ecstasy and mine, as we are both still cumming.

Eventually our climaxes begin to subside, yet I can feel her squeezing and milking my cock of every drop of cum. I roll to one side and Talia rolls with me and ends up lying on top of me and we hold, caress and kiss each other. My deflating penis stays inside her for a while before slipping free. We lie together for quite some time before we realize just how hot we both are.

We gather our belongings and walk towards the lagoon to cool and refresh ourselves. On our way, we select a spot in the sun to call our own and dropping our gear there, we walk hand-in-hand into the calm, blue water.

Rothgar
Rothgar
72 Followers