Hawk and Tears in England Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we're exhausted, he encloses his long limbs around mine, pulls me in tightly. Happily imprisoned in his limbs, I snuggled into his neck. We drift off in the dark to awake in the light of day. My Master releases me. He stands to dress, but I rise to my knees. I take his cock in my hand, looking up, "Master, please?"

He smiles down at me, caressing my face in his palm. "You may, baby girl." I begin licking his cock, listening as he says "You screamed Daddy last night, mine. Does my girl also need her black Daddy to own her?"

"Wes Daddy", the best I could do with me sucking his cock now.

"Then your Master and your Daddy own you."

His hand tightens in my hair. I reach up to hold his leg, sucking and lightly grazing my teeth down the shaft. We didn't realize in the dark that we were right next to an old tower. My Master sees tourists approaching but doesn't move. He stands, legs apart proudly having his cock sucked by his girl. He holds onto my blonde hair. I suck and lick, paying no attention to the tourists. My Master cums once. I swallow it all, and he pushes me down. He fucks his girl right there.

My legs wrapped around his body. My voice squeals loudly. He fucks me hard, then rolls me over pulling me up on my hands and knees. He takes me from behind. I rock hard against my Master as he thrusts hard. He pulls my head back by my hair gently, knowing a harsh yank isn't needed. My shrieks and squeals travel through the air. I finally feel my Master's hands on my shoulders as he pounds me hard until I shriek at the same time that I hear a growl in my ear.

When my Master withdraws, and I turn around to lick his cock clean. Then I help him dress. When my Master is dressed, he has me walk naked through the tourists back to the car. He walks proudly behind me, as tourists gasp making comments. We reach the car and climb in. He hands me a towel. I clean up. "Dress, mine".

"Yes my Master". I dress and he pulls me close.

"How do you feel, mine?"

"I want more Master."

"Girl, your insatiable. Sleep now."

"Yes Master", snuggling down to sleep more. We get back to London and check in. Before dinner, I go get my nails done. "Paws and claws Master."

"Red polish, understand?"

"Yes Master."

"If I'm not here when you get back, you stay in the room."

"Yes Master." I leave for the hotel salon and my Master leaves to run errands.

12