Hawk and Tears in England Pt. 02

Story Info
Hawk and Tears in England for fun Part 2.
2.9k words
4.17
3.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we eat dinner my Master tells me we are going to a gathering in London of BDSM Masters. "You must dress mine. I know what I want you to wear."

"Yes Master." My Master has me dress in a short black halter dress with high heels, as usual no panties...never allowed to wear panties. I walk carefully to the car so my dress doesn't ride up.

"Bend over to get in, I wish to see my lavender," my Master's pet name for His pussy which has silvery lavender lips. I bend over to put my head and right foot into the car. My dress slides up exposing his lavender. My Master's fingers reach out to feel his lavender. One finger slips inside His pussy. He feels the warm wetness.

"Enter the car mine, lie on your back and pull your dress up to your waist so you don't stain it."

"Yes, my Master." I pull up the dress, but before I lay back, my Master, who has entered, reaches around me, pulling me to into a kiss while unfastening my top. I lay back with my voluptuous breasts exposed and His pussy as my legs are wide apart. My Master smiles as his hands take my breasts. My nipples harden. One hand moves as he slips two fingers inside the sticky warmth of His pussy.

"Such a good girl...always ready for your Daddy."

Before I can answer, my Master has pinched my clit and caused me to cum. I scream out "Yes my Master." I lay happily exposing His body to him. My Master tortures me in pleasure as I squeal. As the car drives through the city, my hips buck as my Master's fingers drive in and out of His pussy. My Master smiles as he watches his cum over and over in the car.

He controls himself, which he finds hard to do with this wanton girl he owns...always wet and hot. He will not call her a slut often since she belongs only to him and only he will use her in this way.

It's not long until we arrive at a rather large ancient building, but London has many ancient buildings. My Master hands me a towel from his pocket, but looks down at His pussy and says "Should have brought two." I giggle and take the towel and wipe up.

Then we get out of the car, my boobs bouncing. "Master can you tie my dress back up?"

"Of course, turn around." With my dress fixed, I walk behind my Master to the steps. He reaches back to take my hand so I don't stumble on the stairs. I take his hand and he leads me in. I follow him into the doorway. My Master is greeted by another. I don't really understand but guess this is a meeting hall for the Masters. My Master is introduced to the others and is given a seat in the circle. The Master he met at the door is Liam.

Liam asks him to present his girl. My Master calls me to the center of the circle. When I get to the center I see the other girls sitting or lying on pillows. They are naked and either on their bellies or their backs. "This is my Tears." He steps behind me and says "foot." I bend my right knee and he removes my shoe, followed by my left. Then he unzips my dress and unfastens my halter.

I wiggle out of my dress which pools around my feet. Liam introduces himself and the others. He tells me to turn around. I look at my Master and he nods, so I do as asked. When my Master returns to his chair, he snaps his fingers and points to the large pillow. I gather my dress and shoes, placing them beside the pillow and sit. "Lay on your back."

"Yes Master." I lay on my back. Liam and the others stand, as does my Master. The girls spread their legs and lift up their hips. Each Master steps to the chair to the right, bending down to finger the girl at that chair. My Master steps to the chair to his right and the girl's pillow. He bends down to finger her. I have not spread my legs. I see my Master's back. "My Master?"

"Tears, I allow this."

"Yes Master" as I quickly spread my legs and raise my hips up. The Master fingers me then they move to the next. This continues until my Master is back.

He reaches down to touch me as his two fingers slip in and pump quickly several times, he whispers "none are as wet as mine." He winks and I squeal and cum. The other Masters laugh.

"Yours is very sensitive."

My Master replies, "My pussy knows my touch." Some comment on the other girls but several ask about the lavender color. "Mine is a unique little slut but only for me."

"Is she always so wet and wiggly?"

"Pretty much. My clit and pussy are highly demanding and I try to keep her constantly horny."

The men talk while we lay on our pillows. My Master is causally chatting while fingering His clit or pumping His pussy. I try not to squeal but am not successful. One of the Masters tosses a ball gag. "Sit up," and places it in my mouth. "Turn around," and he ties it. Then each Master takes an anal plug from the bag hooked to the arm of each chair. My Master hands me a small one. "Fuck my lavender." I take it and fuck myself several time, a tightly muffled squeal comes out as I cum again.

My Master takes the sticky plug out. He fingers me with two fingers to catch my cum. "Roll over on your knees." I roll over; turn so my ass faces him. He smears my cum on my asshole and gently works the plug in. "Don't shoot it out." I turn around and nod to him. "On your back." I lie on my back and look at the girl beside me. I see her Master's arm moving as his finger fucks her but she's laying there in silence with her eyes closed. The Masters discuss events, whatever, I'm not listening as I'm cuming over and over and concentrating on holding onto the plug.

My Master explains it's my first time. "I understand, with that juicy pussy, you must be fucking her all the time". I didn't hear what my Master said as an orgasm took me away. "Does she always wiggle so much?"

"Constantly even in her sleep."

"She cums in her sleep?"

"If I touch her, yea she does."

"Mine's laying here like a dead carp." I heard that, can't laugh loud but the butt plug shoot across the room. My Master was laughing and the plug shooting out made him laugh harder.

He bent his head over, "Was my baby laughing?" I nod several times. He pulls a nipple, and then strokes my hair. The Masters continue laughing, talking and drinking. My Master said "kneel up." I did and he untied and removed the ball gag. The Masters began unzipping their pants. All the girls including me crawled over in front of their own Master.

My Master spread his legs wider apart so I could crawl up closer. My Master played with my hair as I smiled at him. He smiled back and said "that's my baby girl." He kissed my forehead. I licked my lips and reached for my Master's cock. I carefully sucked the head. I licked down the shaft and back up. Then I nibbled down and back up the shaft with my teeth. I swirled my tongue around the head and then suckled the head.

The suction is strong. My Master's hand pulled on my hair and I knew he were pleased. I dove down on his cock with my warm wet mouth. I rolled my hand around his cock. My nose buried in his belly, I sneeze. He yanked my head up and I squealed. "Didn't want you accidentally biting off my cock." I giggled and he stood up. I buried my face in his crotch, licking and happily sucking strong. I reached up my hands, digging my nails into his ass cheeks.

The warm wetness of my mouth made his cock tingle. He stroked my hair and I glanced up at him shyly. Looking down at me, his hand moved from my hair to my face which he caressed. I blush a soft rose. He whispered "Don't stop mine." I replied by sucking deeper. My tongue flattened over the nerves on the bottom of his cock. His cock twitched. He took my head in his hands, I mewed softly. He took over control, setting the pace for me. My hand rolled around the base of his cock. I suckled his cock like a baby on a nipple.

My Master moved my head at the pace he wanted. My lips stayed curled around his cock. My mouth remained wet and soft. I glanced up at my Master now and then. His eyes met mine and he winked letting me know he was pleased. My nails dragged down his thighs. He began thrusting into my mouth each time he pulled me toward him. I mewed and whimpered as my Master's cock throbbed in my mouth. He began thrusting faster, Just when my Master was ready to cum, he pulled out of my mouth.

His explosive load sprayed out all over my face. He took a step back and looked down at me. I used my index fingers to scrap it off my face and lick it off. I missed a bit on my nose and my Master scraped it off my nose. He held his finger out and I licked it all off. I licked off my Master's cock before tucking his cock back in and zipping up his pants. He looked down at me. "Good girl, mine. Go wash your face."

I stood up and walked to the restroom to wash my face and hands before returning to my Master with the other girls. We all returned to our pillows. The Masters returned to chatting and making plans. The girls lay on their pillows. It wasn't long before girls began drifting off. My Master looked down at me. He reached down and softly tugged my hair. I sat up. "Yes Master?"

"Mine, you need your rest now."

"Yes Daddy."

"Lay down, get comfortable and rest."

"Thank you Daddy." I curl up on my side, facing my Master. As they talk, he reaches down to stroke my side. I drift off to sleep.

It wasn't long before another man says "Tears is asleep. Her head's on your shoe."

"I know. I would move it but she's also holding onto my leg." I'm lying on my right side, my head on his shoe, my left arm wrapped around his leg. It wasn't much longer before the meeting was over. Some of the men woke their girls, told them to dress and walked them to the car. "Tears, go dress."

"Yes Master." I come out carrying my shoes.

"Too sleepy to put your shoes on, mine?"

"Too sleepy to balance in heels my Master."

"That's fine mine." We leave the building and I stumble a little. My Master scoops me up. "Can't have mine fall and bust her nose." I curl up in the car. I wake up the next morning in the London hotel bedroom curled up in my Master's arms. I mew softly as my Master's arms are wrapped around me and his legs pinning mine. Unable to move, I relax and soon feel fingers stroking my clit. One finger begins pumping in and out until I cum.

Then a second finger slips in. I begin squirming but he tightens his hold on me. I squirm and begin squeaking constantly, squealing loudly with each orgasm. I feel my Master's cock pressing against me. He pulls me into position. His engorged cock drives into his pussy. I hear a growl in my ear. I feel my Master's breath. He holds me tightly as he fucks me from behind. I try to buck against him but I can barely move.

He takes me hard. He doesn't speak. He tightens up hard and I stop wriggling. I lay still so my Master can take me his way. I feel his cock pounding me hard. I'm able to press my walls around his cock. My Master feels it but only tugs gently on my ear so I know he's pleased. If this was another man, it would be considered rape. If it was another man, my Master would shoot him. But it's my Master who cares for me very much, so relaxing and enjoying my Master's cock. When he fills His pussy with cum, he stays inside, relaxing his hold on me and we both drift back to sleep.

Later when we wake, we shower quickly, dress and pack. Bell boys take the luggage to the limo. We climb in and head to the airport. After the plane takes off, we have a couple of drinks and watch a movie. We're on the middle row. The man on the other side of me started talking to me. I spoke with him, casually but when his conversation gets too personal, my Master pulls my hair off my shoulder, showing my collar. Then my Master lays his arm over my legs, finally moving his hand between my legs, tightly cupping His pussy. "Please don't bother the lady." The passenger realizes finally, with my Master's hand tightly between my legs, to whom I belong.

My head rests on my Master's shoulder after dinner. Soon lights begin to go out. Some passengers don eyeshades and all begin to attempt to sleep. My Master begins massaging between my legs. I unzip my jeans. I rise up a bit to lower them slightly. My Master's hand goes in finding His clit and lavender. His mouth caught mine in a kiss to capture my squeal. He knows his girl well. It's only about five minutes before I cum hard. My Master removes his hand and licks his fingers. He leans in, "I want to eat you out right now then fuck you so hard."

Before I can speak, he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I close the door behind me as he yanks down my jeans, pulls out his cock and bends me over and takes me hard and fast. I mew and his hand goes over my mouth. He fucks me hard. I tighten and roll His pussy encouraging him. He pulls out completely, looking at his cock, long sticky strings of my honey juice hang off his cock. He catches them with fingers and slurps them up. He slams back into His pussy while leaning to whisper "Mine, I could eat my pussy for hours, then fuck you for more" Still holding my mouth, all I can do is nod, but my legs grow weak.

He fucks me faster, driving himself onward. His cock throbs and jerks before exploding. He shoots a huge load deep inside. He pulls out and I lower myself and lick his cock clean. He quickly dresses and leaves. I stay behind to wash up. His rule of never wearing panties is not only convenient but exciting. I return to sit beside him. He cuddles me, offers a pillow. "Try to sleep my girl. I'm very proud of my baby girl."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Did you have a good time?"

"It was wonderful."

"You were such a good girl. You were so exciting. I even had offers for your collar last night."

"What did you say Master?"

"I simply asked them if they thought I was crazy." I giggle softly and he stretches me across my seat and in his arms, holding me close, I sleep. I don't hear the flight attendant speak but I faintly hear my Master. "My baby sleeps better if I hold her." I drifted into a deep sleep, listening to my Master's heartbeat. Before long we are landing.

In the limo home, my Master closes the window to the driver. "Strip. I want my pussy." Happily I do and then release my Master's cock. He stretches out on the seat and I straddle him. I lower His pussy to his mouth as I take his cock in my mouth. My Master's tongue tortures His pussy as his thumb tortures His clit. My muffled squeals delight him. He takes pride in my quick orgasms and loud squeals.

He bucks into my mouth. By the time we reach home, I swallowed my Master's cum and milked him dry. My Master has made me cum so many times I lost count. My Master slaps my ass cheeks saying "Get up and dress mine." Then he bites my ass. I lick my Master clean and then get up. I tuck in his cock and zip his pants before dressing. He smiles pleased he hasn't had to tell me in ages to lick his cock clean and take care of him first. We arrive home and I begin unpacking, putting away clean clothes, shoes, toiletries. "Daddy wants his baby." I hear the call and quickly return to him.

"Coming Daddy." He pulls me on his lap. We end up stretched out on the sofa, me wrapped in his arms. We are home from the most wonderful vacation.