Hawk Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resisting the temptation to ask how big his penis was (and what state it was in) I asked a relatively neutral question instead.

"The redhead looked like a girl you knew and that's what made it for you? You liked the familiarity?" Did you like Venus the redheaded model? is what I really wanted to ask.

"Yeah, a big thing."

"Is that the only thing?"

"Sure. The girl appeared have fun with the act. It was probably just acting but it turned me on nonetheless."

"Did you do it with Betty?" I asked.

He laughed. "I saw that one coming from space," he said. "Are you asking if we had sex or if she let me come on her face?" He laughed again and not waiting for clarification, said, "Betty and I got it on pretty good and I'm going to leave it at that."

Since we were on the subject of Betty again, I asked, "I've seen Betty run guys in circles and she rarely put out but she gave it all to you. How come?"

"I don't know," he said.

I frowned, sure that he was holding a lot back. I tried a new question. "What attracted you to her?"

"She's smart, beautiful, charming." He paused, thinking something over then said, "She was Japanese. I had never been with an Asian girl before. I found that fascinating."

I thought of my little conversation with Paul Gleason about white males consuming minority girls but decided to keep that to myself this time. Silently, we both looked at the city lights below. The silence stretched on too long making me regretted bring up Betty. Apparently the subject was too raw for him ... and me. You got a big mouth Japanee girl I scolded myself. I stood up from the concrete bench.

"Psych 101 is over. Time to take me home," I said.

On the drive back to my apartment we hardly spoke. We pulled into the parking lot of my building.

Make him park! my lizard brain in charge of primitive urges yelled in my head.

Shut up! My reasonable half yelled back. He's Betty's ex this would be wrong. Plus the dude could be a sexual deviant!

With all that going on in my head, I guided Hawk to my assigned parking space. Since I didn't own a car, it was always available.

He killed the engine. We got out and he walked me to my door one flight up. We stood at the door and looked at each other.

"Good night," he said with a smile and turned to go.

No way is he walking away! Lizard brain screamed.

"Hawk!" I barked.

He turned and I nearly knocked him over as I rushed into his arms. Since I stood at only 5'6" (a height considered tall for a female in the islands I might add) I had to tip toe to reach his mouth but he accommodated by bending his six-foot frame. I breathed in his manly scent. He put his hands on my waist and drew me close. Like a kiss in a movie, I could almost hear the orchestra kick in. But what goes unmentioned in movies is the steel hard erection that I bumped up against. Deep Purple's Smoke on the Water blared in my head for the old classic rock song seemed a better fit for the erection nestled between us. The kiss ended only because I needed to get him inside. My hands shook as I frantically fumbled with the keys to open the door.

"Roommate?" Hawk asked.

"At her boyfriend's tonight."

I forced myself to focus to get the key in the lock. The moment we were inside, we slammed together urgently seeking the next kiss. I ended the kiss and looked into his beautiful rugged face; he had the most amazing blue eyes. The feel of his strong arms around me was indescribable.

He removed my glasses and dropping them on the coffee table with a clunk. His hands found the bottom of my clingy blouse and I automatically raised my arms above my head. In one smooth move my top disappeared. He unsnapped my denim skirt and slid it down my thighs. He stepped back to look at me in my light-blue bra and panties that I had spent hours selecting. The look in Hawk's eyes proved it was time well spent. Betty had given me the underwear because she had accidentally bought it twice. I relished the delicious irony even as the sledgehammer of guilt descended. And I had to admit that a part of the evening's appeal was the wrongness fueled by ugly, oily revenge.

The need to babble pointlessly bubbled in my head as we kissed. The part of my brain that still hoped to play things cool chimed in, It's not every day that you get a guy as hot as this in your clutches so keep your fucking mouth shut!

Wisely, I took the advice and didn't say a thing.

When the kiss ended, I moved away to turn on a few more lights and then I found my glasses and put them back on not wanting to miss a thing. As I adjusted my glasses, I turned to face Hawk standing in the middle of the living room. He stared at me so intently that it made me self-conscious. And like the Shelly character in the short story, my arms crossed in front of my bra covered breasts. "You should undress too," I said to deflect the untimely shyness. The urge to babble like an idiot still threatened so to avoid total dorkdom, I kept quiet.

Hawk unbuttoned his aloha shirt, slipped it off and tossed it at me. I caught it and held it to my face inhaling his scent. I had no idea what his cologne was but it smelled expensive. Bet Betty would know, I thought. Annoyed, I brushed the thought of Betty aside.

Hawk's unsnapped his jeans and when they were down to his thighs he suddenly lost his balance and fell in a sitting position on the sofa. He frantically kicked the pants off and jumped back to his feet with his hands on his hips in an obvious bad attempt at looking cool. I laughed. His antics did wonders at calming my nervousness.

He wore black boxer briefs. Hawk was the first man I'd ever seen wearing boxer-briefs outside of an underwear ad. The guy should be in an underwear ad I thought. My heart ached just looking at him. His arms, legs, chest and stomach had that sweet athletic build backed up with a perfect surfer's tan. Bands of paler skin circled at mid-thigh and two inches above the elastic of his underwear marking the edges of suffer jams. Then my eyes locked on his crotch. Betty wasn't exaggerating. The bulge there was substantial.

"The rest," I said pointing at his briefs expectantly. I held my breath in anticipation as his thumbs slid under the elastic of his underwear. The briefs slid down an inch but stopped.

"You first," he said.

With an irritated frown, I reached behind me and undid the clasp on my bra. I crossed my hands in front of me and cupped each breast holding the loose garment in place. Hawk smiled and inched down his boxer-briefs exposing more pale skin and curly reddish-blonde pubic hair. I let my bra slip to the floor but I kept my breasts covered up with my hands just above the nipples. Insecurity about my total lack of a tan descended; being a studio artist is akin to being a cave dweller. On top of that a stupid urge to giggle took hold and I did my best to convert it into a husky, sexy laugh.

"Your hands appear full," he said.

"Just barely," I joked, thinking of big-breasted blond surfer girls in bikinis with well-defined tans walking the beaches of the north shore. I dropped my hands, exposing my pale breasts to his sky blue eyes.

"Sweet," he said.

His approval sounded genuine and I relaxed a bit. Some anxiety returned though as I put my hand on my hips and slid my silky panties down. To hide my reddening face, I turned around to show him my back and hoped I appeared sexy and not the jittery nervous wreck I was. Overcome by the nervousness and unable to control it any more, I started running at the mouth.

"I've been told that I have a great ass and that it's my best feature," I said with my back to him. "A guy once told me that he liked my ass so much that it was worth pissing me off just to watch me walk away." I cringed and hoped he didn't think I was a total dork.

I turned around and his eyes instantly focused on the black triangle of hair between my legs. Just in case, I had bikini trimmed for tonight not wanting to give the guy another dose of Bozo the Clown bush.

The guy's beauty easily trumped my nervousness. I stepped toward him, dropped to my knees before him, gripped the cloth of his briefs at the hips and slid the underwear down springing his sizable erection free.

"Fucking wow," I whispered, as cool as a street mime in suspenders.

With hands shaky from a spike of adrenaline, I encircled his shaft unable to recall the last man I touched so intimately. The pale head and an inch of the shaft poked out at the end of both my fists. This was positively the first man I've held with both hands and not come close to covering all of him.

I slackened the hand nearest the base and gently brushed the patch of blond pubic hair that turned reddish gold as it got closer to the base of the shaft. I cradled the length admiring the slight graceful upward curve. The shaft was a light, fleshy pink, with a web of veins just under the skin. With the flat of my palm, I pushed the stiff length against his stomach to view his balls that hung asymmetrically, the left one noticeably lower. Still holding the length against his stomach, I traced a prominent vein along the shaft with a finger. His erection twitched under my hand.

I looked up and saw how intently he watched my exploration. He must think I'm a freak I thought. I sat back on my legs allowing his stiffness to drop free. An intense tingling in my fingertips and toes kicked in. For one scary moment I thought I was going to pass out but thankfully the feeling abated.

"Since you're down there?" he said casually.

I gripped his hovering erection in both of my hands again and eyed the circumcised head.

He's not shy about what he wants, I thought.

He could be a total freak my logical side said.

Too late! She's listening to me now! Lizard brain chimed in. Suck his balls Japanee girl!

Ignoring logic and giving in to lizard, I pushed his penis against his stomach and gently took his balls into my warm mouth, soaking both liberally using lots of tongue. He made a noise from deep in his chest that sounded like a growl causing a fresh wave of the tingles to wash over me. I was so turned on that if he started playing the bagpipes and doing a jig and I would still think he was the sexiest living thing on the planet. A 'Scrubs' moment flashed in my head as I envisioned Hawk playing the bagpipes fully naked with an erection. With both his balls in my mouth, I laughed.

"What?" he asked.

I freed my mouth.

"I was just wondering if you played the bagpipes."

"What?" he asked again this time with a small, bewildered laugh.

"Never mind," I said and put my mouth to better use by engulfing the head of his erection. After a few seconds I released him with an audible pop, which made me giggle.

He pulled me to my feet and since he was so close, I removed my glasses and carelessly dropped them on the coffee table again. As I stroked his saliva-slicked shaft and kneaded his balls, he tenderly touched my breasts. I gasped as he brushed over my stiff nipples. One of his hands slid around my ribcage to my back and followed my spine down to my ass. He covered my mouth with a soft, sweet kiss as the hand at my breasts drifted down to my soaked opening. The kiss muffled my exclamation of pleasure.

His deft fingers kept at my clitoris and the other hand repeatedly traced the divide of my ass. In a pleasurable panic, I broke the kiss and stepped away from him, if I hadn't I would have come right there and then.

"Put your glasses back on," he said.

Surprised at the unexpected request, I fetch them, put them on and blinked dramatically.

"Do that again," he said.

I removed my glasses, put them back on and blinked my eyes again.

"No, move. I want to watch you walk around naked."

With a frown and a bemused smile, I walked into my tiny kitchen. On impulse, I opened the refrigerator door. The rush of cold air on my exposed skin felt interesting and thrilling.

"Want a beer?" I asked over the door. I pulled out two beers and held both in one hand then opened the freezer to retrieve a pair of chilled mugs. My roommate Nora always kept chilled mugs on hand. With my hands full, I turned to face Hawk but he was gone.

"Hey where did you go?" I asked a little shocked at his sudden disappearance. The stupid part of me thought that this had all been a wet dream and I never had a blond surfer demigod in my apartment.

He stepped from the hallway leading to the bedrooms, his erection bobbing comically. "Your room door was open." he said. "I saw the seascape above your bed. That's in Kaaava right"

"Yes, glad you can tell," I said relieved that he was real. "That was my last representational painting before going totally abstract. It's yours if you want it."

"You can't just give me a painting," he said genuinely surprised.

"Yes I can."

He stepped up to me and pressed me against the fridge causing a few decorative magnets to fall to the floor. A hand slipped between my legs and his warm mouth covered mine. I made a sound as I desperately hung on to the two beer mugs in one hand and the two bottles of beer in the other. Then just as suddenly, he stopped the kiss. Breathing hard I looked up into his eyes and said, "I'm giving away art more often."

"You said something about beer?" he asked.

I slid passed him and went into the kitchen to put the mugs and beers down. Like the lusty, naked barmaid I was, I poured both beers with just enough head for flavor. The temptation to speak in a stupid German accent occurred to me but fortunately I abstained.

"Walk around," he said after a sip of ice-cold beer.

Armed with my mug of beer, I walked to the front door then back again trying to be casual but how casual can a girl be when walking naked with a frosty mug of beer and being watched by a man with Hollywood good looks? I rested my beer on an end table, got a magazine from the coffee table, stood with one hand on my hip and pretend to read.

"You like strippers?" I asked with my eyes on the magazine page.

"Maybe, but I find most strip clubs depressing," he said.

He put down his beer and walked toward me. I peeped at him over the top of the magazine watching his erection bob hypnotically with each step. Standing before me, he pushing the magazine aside, cupped a breast and tenderly kissed me. At the other end of the kiss I asked the most stupid question. "Did you do this kind of thing with Betty?"

His expression went neutral and I immediately regretted bring Betty up.

Yeah real smart. Bring up his ex-lover as he's squeezing your little tits. Idiot!

"Sure, she would walk around naked and let me watch," Hawk said. He pulled free of my arms and walked to the sofa. I liked watching his tight pale ass as he walked away. I particularly liked the way his erection rested against his stomach when he sat. No more bringing up Betty I promised myself.

Carelessly tossing the magazine over my shoulder, I walked toward the sofa. Hawk's eyes sparkled with lust as I approached. I dropped to my knees between his legs, grasped his cock with both my hands (still impressed that I could do that and not cover all of him) and guided the head into my mouth. As I lustily worked him with my mouth and hands he asked a question around gasps and sharp intakes of breath.

"Why did you come looking for me?"

I released his wet cock from my busy mouth. "There should be some sort of protocol about being questioned while giving head. It's rude, please respect the act." I burst into giggles, which made Hawk laugh too thus making me giggle even more.

When I regained some decorum, I told him the whole story, from Betty's books to the discovery of the porno stash to my stalking him in alternative American history class. I told him about dropping in at Pua'a Video and the movie I never saw (I had returned it in the drop box the next day) and how that led to reading Shelly's New Dance. On a confessional run, I even told him about my bizarre viewing of Peter North clips on the web. All through the telling, I sat between his legs with a firm grip on his hard member and couldn't help but notice how he twitched in in my hands at key points. His penis did a spasmodic dance when I got to the part about the failed simulated facial.

"You simulated a Peter North Facial cumshot?" he asked incredulously.

"We chicks do that all the time," I lied casually.

"Really, then why—" he started to say but I cut him off.

"Enough talk." I stood. I pulled him to his feet and took him to my bedroom. We shared a hot kiss at the foot of my bed. After the kiss I went to my bedside drawer, frantically dug around, found a condom, dropped to my knees and applied the thing to his stiff erection. When the deed was done, I lowered myself backwards onto my bed and pulled him down on top of me. After a frantic perfunctory kiss, Hawk guided his erection to my wet opening. We locked eyes as he slowly entered me. It had been a while, and the guy was big so I flinched as he inched his way in. After taking all of him in, we kissed with laser focus, neither of us moving a muscle. As the kiss progressed, he started to roll his hips slowly and gently. The kiss ended and he fixed his amazing blue eyes on my eyes. A hitching gasp escaped me as he pushed with a deep slow plunge. Pain and pleasure mixed creating an intoxicating need.

Looking into his starling blue eyes I asked in a hitching voice, ""You like that I'm a Japanese girl?"

He nodded.

I gasped then asked, "You like my long dark hair and slim body, my small tits, my ass?"

"Yeah...all...that," he said with a harsh breath between each word. His gentle movements gave way to a faster rhythm. There was no hint of pain now, only need and laser hot pleasure. All too soon, my orgasm rushing at me. I tried to will it away, to make the moment last, but lizard brain was in control and she didn't wait for anything.

Just as I was about to tell him to hold it in deep, he stopped plunging and did just that—held himself still and deep in me. Beyond reason or logic, I said it anyway, "Hold in deep don't move!" Then blurted out the obvious," "Oh, shit I'm coming!" I quivered and twisted under him.

When I regained voluntary control of my body, I locked on his beautiful, blue eyes. He started moving again just when I wanted him to. Unbelievably, I found myself rushing to the edge of a second orgasm. and with sweet urgency I coaxed him to move faster and harder. Like a person possessed, I met every one of his plunges with an upward thrust of my hips

"Fuck me, make me come," I said, loving the sound of the words.

"Beg me," he said as his plunges increased in force and frequency.

"I thought I was?" I said urgently.

"Tell me you're Japanese!" he said just as pressingly. "Let me know I'm fucking a Japanese girl!"

"Really? Okay! Fuck this Japanese girl, make me come!" Hawk's slapping thrusts were the only sensations outside my body that got through to my brain.

My second orgasm hit. The world dimmed and bright white stars sparkled across Hawk's sweaty, handsome face. I stupidly wondered if I could translate this moment into a painting. His orgasm arrived and he dropped down for a hard aggressive kiss. And in the middle of the kiss, I came again.

The kiss and my bonus orgasm wound down at the same time. He pulled out of me and roll onto his back staring at the ceiling, our breathing synced.

"Wow," was the only word I could find to sum up my feelings at the moment.

I rolled onto my side, cuddled up, and rested my head on his chest. For a few seconds I looked at his shinny, wet, covered semi-erect penis sprawled across abdomen. With my free hand, I gently peeled the condom off him and stroked his wet, pretty penis.

Since neither of us smoked, we raided the fridge and feasted on cold pizza, green olives, orange sherbert ice cream and beer. After our afterglow meal we took a decadent shower punctuated with mutual soaping, giggling, kissing and fondling. Soon the guy was rock hard again.

12