Hawk takes his Tears to New Orleans

Story Info
Master takes his girl to New Orleans for "adventure".
1.9k words
4.31
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master takes me to New Orleans for a BDSM convention and vacation. We stayed in the French quarter. During the day for a couple of hours, we attended meetings and learning sessions for me. The Masters are there so we can practice what we are learning. My Master is proud at how well I pay attention and learn. He understands my nervousness at asking questions aloud and has no problem explaining to me what I have trouble understanding.

One exercise is an exhibition of a body and effects of stimulation. My Master volunteers me. I stand on the small dais, where my Master says "strip mine". I do. All the way down to only my earrings and collar. I take inspection position. The other Masters and Mistresses one by one walk up while the other subs watch.

They walk up, look me over, and ask me to turn in a circle. Some tweak a nipple, run a finger over my lips or run a finger from my neck, down the middle to my pussy but don't touch. After they are seated again, the leader of the exercise asks for volunteers who wish to stimulate me. Many do but not all. A table is set up. My Master is asked what he will allow.

My Master will not allow kissing, no inserted fingers, and no use of tongue. My Master was considering it carefully. It was a learning situation, and he is extremely proud of how quickly I am aroused. Yet he doesn't want the hands of men he doesn't know on my body. He has only allowed a few in his inner circle to finger me.

The leader again says "It's an arousal exercise and he wanted a female who's so trained she can't help herself." Master remembers 'kajira more than kajira as she is aroused by reading, my voice, and my touch'. My Master agrees to only fingers but he has the right to stop it. That was agreed. 3 men and 2 women are chosen.

The leader talks about how well trained a girl will react the same to the Mistresses and the Masters. The women go first to show I'm not just reacting to the man who touched me first. The first woman pinches my nipples, I squeak slightly. My Master orders me to open my legs. Using my fingers, I open my lavender petals. She flicks my clit a few times and I squeal.

The second Mistress does the same. The first Master does the same but longer, making me squeal more. The second Master pinches my swollen clit. I squirm on the table. He holds on. When he releases, I orgasm with a scream and jerk up on the table. The man scoops up my leaking honey. He licks it and comments to the enjoyable taste.

The last man pinches my nipples, massages my breasts while one hand is playing with my clit. I'm squealing and squeaking. My Master at the head of the table has one hand cupping my face. He sees me let out a big squeal and my hips jerk. My Master's head jerks and he realizes the Master has shoved 2 fingers inside me and is pumping in and out. I'm trying to pull myself away but I can't. My Master grabs the man's arm, pulling him away from me. My Master yells "stay mine" and I lay back down.

My Master loudly tells the man that wasn't allowed. My Master tosses the man off the dais. The man hits the floor. My Master turns back to me, telling me "you're a good girl, your fine, I'm here, and I got you". Your hands caress my face; slowly move over my neck, my breasts, and my belly. Everyone watches as my Master calms me, my body relaxes.

My Master slowly plays with my clit, then gentle fingers me, bringing me back from the man, back to my Master's girl...feeling his touch and hearing his voice. I squeak softly, my hips roll and finally you finger me...one finger...then the second. You already know your pussy can't take 3. You build me up, going higher and higher as you pound me harder and harder with your fingers.

I'm gripping the table. My voice gets higher. My breathing quickened. I let out a loud scream. I cum and squirt. The leader had thrown the Master and his girl out but the rest clap. The leader apologizes and says he should have let you arouse me. You pick me up off the table and set me on my feet. You hold me tight while I get my balance and my legs stop quivering. You tell me to clean up and dress. I say "yes my Master." You give me a reassuring kiss and smack my ass as I turn to go.

We go back to our hotel in the French district. I change into a satin dress for dinner. We go to a very nice restaurant with a white tablecloth and candles on our table. After dinner, you tale me back to the hotel and tell me to change again. I change into a short black dress, thigh high black stockings that show since the dress is so short and black high heels. You and I head out of the hotel. You put me in a cab and have the driver take us to a large old house I'd never seen before.

We get out of the cab and you ask if I'm comfortable walking in without a leash. "I'm not sure, what is this?" You slip my leash on knowing it makes me feel more comfortable attached to you. You lead me in. After we get inside, I realize it's some sort of party. There are tables, food, dance floor and stage with a band. I'm lead to a table where the host is sitting.

You thank him for the invite and introduce me. He tells us to enjoy ourselves. You lead me to a table where a Master and his girl sit. You and he speak. He asks us to join them. We sit, have drinks. You ask me to dance. Pressing my body tightly against yours, I moan softly. I look up at you and you kiss me. While we kiss, your hands reach down to begin pull my dress up, little by little.

My lower belly and upper pelvis pressed hard against your groin. I feel your hard cock pressing into me as you continue pulling up my dress. I'm not wearing panties per your order. The cool air seeps between my legs and against my lavender. I feel the air right when you reach down and feel for my clit. I begin moaning softly in your ear as you work clit, still swaying us in a slow dance. I peek around and see others being played with like me. My nipples press hard, showing against my dress. You tickle them with your fingernails, making them harder.

The host says 'stop' and 'men, strip your girls and place them on the stage with the band'. You remove my dress and walk me up to the stage in my collar, stockings and heels. You kiss me making me moan and reach down to flick my clit.

"Remember who owns you," you whisper to me. Then you leave. When all the men are seated, the host tells the band to play and the girls to dance. We begin dancing. Most dance like they would in a club. A few dance like strippers. I kneel and slowly begin to rise. My arms outstretched, fingers dancing. You realize your kajira is going to dance and can't take your eyes off me. I rise, I spin. I do kicks, twirls, and sway. I kick my leg up and you see your lavender, wet and glistening. You watch me move on the stage with the others. Other Masters enjoy watching all the girls. We dance for about 20 mins. We dance until the band stops. When the band stops, the host takes the stage.

"It seems we have talented dancers. Now if any Master is interested in fucking one of the girls who doesn't belong to him, let's see a show of hands". One by one, the men say what girl they want to fuck and her Master says yes or no. You didn't raise your hand and you said 'no' to all men interested in fucking me.

Then the host asked if any Master wishes to release his girl to another or exchange girls. I hear my Master. "No one's fucking her, she's not being release and I'm not swapping her with another. That lavender girl is all mine".

Then the host asked why you called me 'lavender girl'. You explained and he wanted to see. So did the others. One bragged his girl was silver but it was the sparkles stripper wear. You had me come and lay on my back across your lap. The men looked, most touched to see if it rubbed off. Then, when they finished and took the girls to pillows, sofas, large chairs around the room to fuck, the host sat down with you.

You said 'stay,' so I stayed across your lap while you talked with your fingers dancing over my clit and pounding in and out of your pussy. I tried not to wiggle or get to loud but I was having trouble. "Is she always that jumpy and loud?"

"Actually, this happens to be very quiet and still for her."

"Maybe you better fuck her before she gets too much worse". You had me rise. Standing on trembly legs, you took my hand and lead me to a daybed.

You freed your cock while pushing me to my hands and knees. I stayed but when your hard cock shoved deeply into my already soaked pussy, I came. You smacked my ass as I began bucking with you. You reached for a fistful of my hair and I raised my head. You pulled me backward enough to reach around to pinch my nipples. You also realized that I was squealing louder than the others. I bucked hard and you thrust even harder.

Your pussy made squishy noises as it filled with my orgasm juices and your cock pushed through. Finally you let go of my hair. "Bury your face in a pillow." I did and it muffled my screams. But after cuming four times myself, you exploded. Our combined cum filled me and our scent, which floated around us was intoxicating. By the time we finished, all the others were done. Those swapping girls had exchanged collars.

But while still buried inside me as I wiggled and rolled, milking your cock dry, the host said "Does anyone wish to rent out their girl or sell their slave?"

All I heard before the other men answered was your voice saying 'Oh hell no'. Then you pulled out, let me lick your cock clean so you could dress, then you sent me off with a swat to the bathroom. After walking halfway across the floor, I removed my heels so I could walk steadier and you chuckled. When the girls returned, we dressed; everyone had final drink and danced while the band played.

We danced with my head on your chest. Occasionally I looked up with half closed eyes. You realized it was bedtime for me. You thanked the host and we left in a cab. After arriving in our room, I sat naked on your lap on our balcony. We watched the sun come up; at least you think I may have seen it. You stood up with me in your arms and tucked me in bed. When you climbed in 10 mins later, I rolled over to you. You smiled. She was a good girl tonight, dinner was very good and even asleep, and she knows whose arms she belongs in. You fell asleep quickly.