Hawra

Story Info
Interrogation of a terrorist has an unexpected end.
3.5k words
3.99
39.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

In some reader comments concerning my former submissions, probably also due to my bad English, I have been claimed to be a Middle-East Muslim with full of hate against Christianity and Western people. Maybe this short story clears out such a thoughts...

*****

"You dogs! Don't you dare to touch her!" shouted Ben Ali Hussein when the two mercenaries were approaching his spouse. Actually, these Western soldiers were not mercenaries any more, but that had been the case for several years. They were very familiar with this country and after their contract had ended they had decided to start a business of their own. They had become bounty hunters. They had lot of experience in working in special task force and they knew their skills would be useful in this new business. Alan was British and Mark and Tom Americans and they had become very good friends during their former service. Though it was dangerous to stay there by their own, the rewards paid for catching certain terrorists was very tempting. They had no boundaries to their home countries. All of them were bachelors.

Ben Ali was one of the terrorists in top 30 most wanted list. The bounty hunters had managed to use their good network and trace him down. They had got a hint that Ben Ali was going to travel to one of the villages and they had set an ambush on a road some miles before this village. The soldiers had used powerful guns to shot the engine of Ben Ali's car. It had stopped by the ditch and before Ben Ali could do anything he found himself bound. The men had dragged him into their car. Ben Ali had not been alone, but accompanied by his wife. She didn't dare to resist when the men escorted her to the same car.

For Alan, Mark and Tom the easiest way would have been just to kill Ben Ali at once. They could earn a big money for that. On the other hand, they knew with help of this man they could get into tracks of several other terrorists. Due to that they took him to their 'base', which was a stone walled small house by the edge of the city. It was perfect for their interrogation purposes. They figured out that Ben Ali's wife could be a useful tool for digging out some information.

Ben Ali was securely bound to a metal chair in this dizzy room. Alan was standing in front of him and was responsible for the questioning.

"Mark and Tom have been a long time without a woman," he laughed and continued, "You have wrapped your wife like a Christmas present." He referred to her outfit. It was a burka covering her totally. Even her eyes were covered by a sheer dark material. You could not see her eyes, but probably she could see something through it.

"Go to hell!" Ben Ali responded and tried to spit on Alan.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you don't have a Christmas."

"Let her go. She doesn't know anything."

"I bet you do. We will spend here some quality time and during that you will reveal locations of some of your fellows."

"I won't tell you anything!"

"I'll start with easy questions. What is her name?"

"It is not your business," Ben Ali replied.

"This is not a good start in our relationship. Strip her."

"No. She is Hawra," Ben Ali said quickly.

"Good. Does she speak English?"

"Yes, a little."

"Wow. I thought you have banned all kind of education for your ladies."

"That was before I married her. Her father was liberal. Slave for Western dogs," he replied anger in his voice.

"And you feel things are now better for Hawra?"

"Yes. I'm her husband and I take care of her."

"She must be ugly or why are you covering her totally?"

"It is Allah's will. We don't want our women to go around like your Western whores."

"Bullshit. As far as I know, there aren't anything like that mentioned in Quran. I believe it is just a matter of your weak self-esteem."

"You can believe what you want," Ben Ali answered harshly.

"Don't tell me you have performed female circumcision to her."

"It is not your business, but no. She was too old for that. Her father should have taken care of it."

"So, she enjoys having sex."

"It is not her privilege."

During the whole conversation Hawra was worried where this interrogation may lead to. Her feelings were very controversial. She still remembered how her father had got killed. Ben Ali hadn't done that, but his friends had been involved. They had murdered her father in front of her eyes. Ben Ali had forced her to marry him and during the time she had got used to the 'new order'. She knew Ben Ali was deeply in love with her. However, she could never love him back. If these soldiers killed him, she wouldn't feel too sad. Hawra's concern was what would happen to her after that.

Alan burst into laugh again. "It is not her privilege...means that you are not man enough to satisfy her."

"Fuck you!" Ben Ali shouted back.

"Okay. Let's skip the crap. You know, nothing stops us for killing you. We get paid whether you are alive or not. If you give us information which leads us to your friends, I'll promise you can keep your life and you will be only prisoned."

"I'm not afraid of dying. I'm not a traitor. Our faith matters more than my life."

"How about Hawra's life? You love your wife?"

"Leave her out of this! She doesn't know anything," Ben Ali yelled.

"We'll see." Alan stuck a piece of cloth to Ben Ali's mouth gagging him. Then he turned to Hawra. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"You realize you mean nothing to us. I want you to answer to every of my question, if you want to stay alive."

"Please, don't kill me," she begged.

"Calm down. Just do what I say," Alan comforted her. He heard her sigh. Alan's next question was surprising and was obviously meant to humiliate Ben Ali. "So, is true your husband can't satisfy you sexually?"

Hawra was happy the burka covered her deep red face. She saw the look of her husband. It was like drilling holes to her. She hesitated. She couldn't decide whether to tell the truth or not. "It is not true," she finally lied.

Alan turned back to Ben Ali. "You heard her. She enjoys sex. That must piss you off. Remember, it is not her privilege." The next question to Hawra was even more intimate. "How does he make you feel good? Good foreplay? Does he lick your tits or pussy? Or is he a good kisser?"

"Please, don't me make say things like that," she begged. Alan looked serious. "None of those," she then stammered.

"You mean, he just fucks you and that's all."

"Yes..."

"And that makes you to cum?"

"I'm not sure do I understand," she answered.

"Orgasm."

"I don't think I have ever had one."

"So, you lied earlier?"

She started to sob, "Yes...please don't kill me."

Alan had difficulties to keep her laugh. Also Mark and Tom seemed to bit their lips not to. "Don't worry darling, but for now on you must tell us the truth." Hawra nodded.

Ben Ali squirmed in the chair. Hate filled his eyes. These bastards were humiliating his dear wife. If he could get free, he would kill them by his bare hands. Alan removed his gag.

"Leave her alone, you bastards!" he yelled again.

"Yes, but then you have to tell us something valuable," Alan replied calmly.

"I won't tell you anything. Allah will punish you."

"Ooh, I'm so scared. I must confess. Your religion or anyone else's by the way, has a minor impact to me. Okay, they disturb me."

"No one can deny Allah."

"I think you already see three persons here. But we are not talking about religions here. So far we have found out that you are not much a lover. That was expected, but not the info we need. Let's talk about your terrorist friends or shall we continue with your wife?"

"She doesn't know anything. Don't touch her."

"She might like our touches. In my opinion every woman deserves sexual pleasure. I'm sure she will be happy to get her first orgasm."

Ben Ali started to squirm even harder. It looked like he could break the metal chair. After a while he cooled down. "Please, that will ruin her."

"You mean you are not taking her back, if she will have fun with us?" Alan asked.

"I would rather kill her."

"We can skip that. If you now tell us locations of your friends, we will leave her alone."

"I will not betray them," he said determinately.

Alan pushed the gag back to his mouth and said, "Okay. Let's have this your way." He approached Hawra and placed his mouth close to her ear. He whispered, "Don't worry. We will not hurt you, but you shouldn't fight against." Hawra started quietly to cry.

Mark took a knife from his boot. He pointed the sharp blade to Hawra's side. He took a grip of her burka and made a 10 inch cut to it. He made another cut to the other side. Tom walked behind Hawra. He pushed his hands through the cuts and placed his palms on Hawra's breasts. She had some kind of shirt covering her mounds. Tom also felt a bra under it. He stroked her breasts gently.

"Please, stop," Hawra sobbed.

"Her tits feel very nice," Tom commented.

"Are they naked under that stupid cloth?" Alan asked.

"No, but that can be arranged," he replied. Mark handed over his knife to Tom, who returned his hand under the burka. Carefully he cut the shirt and the bra. He first gave the knife back to Mark and then pulled the remaining of the shirt and bra through the cut.

"Let me have a feel too," Mark said.

"No, please," Hawra begged.

Mark ignored her pleas and pushed his hands under the burka. He stroked her tit flesh and teased her nipples with his palms. He rolled them between his fingers. They became erected. "Your wife is enjoying this. Her nipples are rock hard," he said to Ben Ali.

In her mind Hawra had to admit it was true. No one had ever touched her so gently. The situation to be manhandled in front of her husband mixed with the pleasure of skillful touches had turned her on. Though she hated the idea to be molested by a completely stranger, she didn't resist it.

Ben Ali shook his head. He didn't want to believe it.

"You don't believe it? I'll show you," Alan said. He nodded to Mark, who removed his hands from Hawra's breasts. He took his knife again and cut a wide opening on the front of her burka. Hawra's breasts came to sight. They looked really beautiful. There was no mark of sagging even though the size of the breasts was more than average. Her very dark nipples were pointing out. Ben Ali couldn't deny that.

Alan stroked her nipple with his finger and said to Ben Ali, "You see. She liked Mark's touches." Ben Ali started to squirm in the chair again. His yells were muffled due to gag.

"Don't...please" Hawra pleaded.

Alan continued, "Tom can make her feel even better. Go ahead Tom. And you lady, as long as you don't resist we won't hurt you." Tom knew what to do. He took a gentle grip of her tit and then placed his mouth over her nipple. He first rolled it with his tongue and then took it between his lips and started to suck it. Hawra was shivering from fear, but couldn't help to feel the pleasure. It was not only in her nipple, but she felt warmth on her lower stomach and between her legs. Tom gave the same treatment to her other nipple. When he bit the nipple lightly, not to hurt her, a quiet moan escaped from Hawra's lips. Alan nodded to Tom to make him stop for a while.

Alan removed Ben Ali's gag again.

"You will be punished. You will be killed and your bodies will be fed to rats!" Ben Ali yelled.

Alan listened his shouts for a while and then said, "Your dear wife is in heat. I don't think she has nothing against, if we continue. We can stop, but then you have to do something for us. Your friends are...where?"

"You are lying. I know she hates your touches. She is my wife and loyal to me. I own her."

Alan didn't want to hear more. He stuck the cloth back to his mouth. Mark went behind Hawra. He pushed his hands into the burka again. He placed them on her ribs and then lowered them on her hips. "She has very narrow waist," he commented. He tried to move his other hand between her legs, but Hawra kept them tightly closed. He pinched her inner thigh and that made Hawra to open her legs a little. Mark cupped her mound and stroked her panty covered pussy. "She is wet."

Hawra's chin had dropped. He panted heavily trough her open mouth. She wanted to scream to make him stop, but the shocks of pleasure overtook her. She couldn't get a sound out. Ben Ali squirmed violently against his binds. Alan said to him, "You don't believe she is soaked. I'll prove it to you." Mark removed his palm from her sex. He put his fingers under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. The panties dropped to her ankles. Tom kneeled down and reached under the hem of the burka. He made Hawra to step out the panties and gave them to Alan. Alan immediately wore them to Ben Ali's head. There was a wet spot in the front and he carefully placed it against Ben Ali's nose. Ben Ali shook violently his head in order to remove the panties without success.

"You can smell your wife's juices. That may be your last joy. Shall we continue or are you ready to talk?" Ben Ali calmed down. He didn't make a move. Alan waited for his nod for a moment. It never came. He was stubborn. Alan looked Mark and Tom. They knew the next steps. Mark's knife was in the use again. This time he cut a large hole on the back of the burka. They turned her around. Her naked ass was facing Ben Ali. Tom started to caress it. He found it very smooth and firm. Meanwhile Mark continued his almost surgical operations. He cut an 8 inch wide piece of the burka from the level of her navel all the way down. They turned her back. Ben Ali could see her wife's dark pubic hair, her naked pussy and some of her slender legs. He was full of rage and looked like exploding.

Hawra just stood there paralyzed. Tom kneeled down again and next she felt him spreading her legs wider. She complied without resistance, but didn't dare to look down. The next act caught her by surprise. Tom had pushed his tongue out and was lapping her moisten pussy lips. The tongue penetrated by the lips and the tip of it started to explore her inner folds. It felt unbelievable to Hawra. Soon the tongue found her erected bud and vigorously teased it. To his disgust Ben Ali saw that her wife didn't try to escape. On the contrary it looked like she was pushing her sex stronger against his dirty mouth. And it was true. A new kind of feeling made Hawra to lose her control. She was pushed over the edge. She cried out loudly when she felt her pussy to spasm. She placed her hands behind Tom's head and pulled it tightly against her pussy. She panted for a while. Then the humiliation took over. She quickly pushed Tom's face away and started to sob.

"Please, no more," she could say.

"We are not ready yet and I think you liked it," Alan argued.

Mark was next. He took the place of Tom and started to eat her pussy. In no time her excitement grew again. She was close to get her second orgasm before Mark suddenly stopped. He stood up and with Tom he made Hawra to lie down on her back on a small wooden table. They kept her upper body immobilized. Alan stepped between her legs. He dug out his penis and positioned the tip of it against Hawra's wet pussy. Without warning he pushed it to the hilt and kept it there for a while. First it caused some pain to Hawra, but on the other hand far less than she had got used to with her husband. And the reason was not the smaller size of Alan's organ. Vice versa, she had never felt her pussy to be so full. She realized for the first time her pussy had been ready for the penetration. Alan started to fuck her with slow movements. Hawra's moans could be heard, though her face was still covered by the top of the burka. The moans became more frequent. Alan stopped.

"Don't...don't...stop," Hawra begged. Alan quickened his pace and made her cum again. That didn't make him to stop. Soon Hawra was close again. Suddenly Alan pulled out. "No, why?" Hawra whined. She had lost her control totally. The men lifted her back on her feet. She was sure they would kill her when she saw the shiny blade of the knife approaching her face. Instead Alan made another cut to the burka. This time it was narrow and just on the level of her mouth. Then Alan made her bend over. He pushed his cock through the cut. It met her closed lips. He tapped her head and Hawra understood to open her mouth. She had heard about oral sex but had never tried it. She didn't know what to do. She just wrapped her lips around the penis and felt how it started to glide into her mouth.

Her pussy got its share too. Tom had stepped behind her and now his naked penis found its way to her wet pussy. Instantly Hawra felt the heat return. The two cocks were working in her holes and she didn't want them to stop. Soon she got her third orgasm, but she felt insatiable. She pushed her ass back hard against Tom's loins and sucked Alan's cock. Alan couldn't hold any longer. He swore when he ejaculated to her hungry mouth. Mark took Alan's place and Hawra accepted his penetration gladly. Tom's pushes got more and more intense and made her cum again. When Tom felt her pussy to contract he let go too. It was amazing. The pussy milked her cock until his testicles were aching. He finally pulled out and saw Hawra to collapse on the floor. She tried to recover from this strong experience.

Alan went to Ben Ali. He first removed the panties off his head and then pulled the gag out once again.

"You pigs! You raped her!"

"You saw. There was no reluctance. She wanted it. Next time you know how to please her. But...there won't be next time unless you tell us where your friends are."

"You are stupid. Do you think she has any value for me after that? She is a whore. I would kill her, if I had the chance."

Those words woke up Hawra. She stood up and stepped in front of her husband. Alan was standing beside her. Slowly she removed the burka or what was left of it. The men saw her face for the first time and found out she was a real beauty. She had long dark hair and green cat like eyes. The lips under her cute nose were luscious. The smile on her face made her even prettier, if possible.

She parted her legs and grabbed the hand of Alan. She guided it on her pussy. "You can't imagine how much I like him to touch me here," she said teasingly to her husband.

"You whore!" Ben Ali yelled. Hawra kept on smiling and kneeled down. She opened the zipper of Alan and it looked like she was going to dig his penis out.

"And his penis...yes, it feels much better than yours," she continued the humiliation of her husband.

"I will kill you!" Ben Ali shouted. All of a sudden Hawra reached the knife in Alan's boot. Before Alan could do anything, it was in her hand. She stabbed it into Ben Ali's throat.

"Shit," Alan said when Hawra pulled the knife out and gave it back to Alan. Blood was pouring out of Ben Ali's throat. There was no chance to rescue him.

Hawra looked to Alan's eyes and said calmly, "I'd like to see his face when he realizes the legend of the virgins after death is not true." Alan smiled and stroked her hair. Hawra winked her eye and continued, "On the other hand he deserves the care of 72 randy virgins. May every of those be older than his mother."

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers