Hay Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held a steady pressure. Robin pushed backward against me. I let him set the pace. As he pressed harder, my dick threatened to slide up the crack of his ass. I used my hand to hold it in place. I truly thought the shaft of my cock was going to buckle under the strain, when suddenly he opened to me and the head of my cock was past his sphincter.

The sensation was overwhelming. The first thing I noticed was how hot, temperature hot, his ass felt around my cock. It was a strange paradox of very tight but yielding, very tight at the ring but beyond the ring my dick felt like warm velvet was wrapping itself around my manhood. Amazing.

Our roles reversed, now Robin held still and I applied steady pressure until my pubic hair became entangled in the nest of dark hair that guarded his asshole. His ass cheeks were smashed flat against my hips. I was inside, deep inside, the object of most of my jerk-off fantasies.

I pulled out slowly, careful not to let his ass expel me completely and then pushed back in. It was easier that time, easier still the next. As I began to piston faster, he began to match my movements. I stopped for a moment to let more spit fall into his crack and over my cock and went back to work. He was looser now. I could pull all the way out, hold my dick against his ass and make him wait for me to plunge it, quickly, back in to the hilt.

I never wanted it to end but I was eighteen, with all the plusses and minuses that brings with it. I'd like to claim I fucked him in the ass for hours but minutes would be closer to the truth. Even then, with only spit for lube, it was getting a little raw.

I could feel my ejaculation building deep inside me, behind my cock, above my balls. My guts ached. It felt like they were coiling up in knots, like a snake that just had its head lopped off with a garden hoe. I could feel it racing toward my cock and I buried myself as deep in his ass as I could. My own ass clenched with every convulsion. I could feel my cock engulf in hot fluid, my cum. I became aware I was grunting out loud. I stood there, grunting and moaning as periodic spasms shook my body.

When I finally pulled out of his ass, a thin trail of whitish fluid followed. There was a small smear on the side of my dick. I discretely wiped it off by pressing my still, mostly hard, cock into the hair of his ass crack. I rested my chest on his back and kissed the salty sweat off his shoulders, unmindful of the hay dust that cover his body.

My balls still ached. I had never in my life cum that hard, yet I felt like I hadn't cum at all. My guts still felt cramped. My cock was still hard. And, unlike when I jerked off, I didn't feel sated. I didn't want to spread my shirt on the floor of the wagon and take a nap. I was still horny, maybe not as frantically so as I had been minutes earlier, but I was still horny.

Robin turned around and began to stroke his cock. I didn't bother with the water cooler. I had been sure it would not take longer than my knees and thighs could tolerate squatting. He offered no resistance when I pushed his hand away and took his cock in my mouth.

I wasn't subtle. I attacked his cock, shoving it as deep in my throat as I could. I didn't care if I gagged. My mouth filled with salvia and hot fluid. Tears streamed down my face. I grabbed his ass with one hand. The other followed the trail of cum running down the inside of his leg back up to his asshole. Two fingers entered easily, where one had struggled earlier. I began to press and circle his prostate with those fingers.

He came. He came as hard as I had a minute earlier. He filled my mouth and throat faster than I could swallow. Cum leaked out of the corners of my mouth, ran over my chin, and landed on my chest or fell to the wagon floor to make dark starbursts in the chaff and dust.

He tried to pull away. I understood why. After you cum, your cock can be so sensitive you can hardly stand to touch it. I didn't care. It was like I had never cum. I kept my fingers hooked in his ass and my hand clutched at his hip as I sucked and milked his cock, too greedy to think of anything except how much I wanted every drop of his seed.

"No, um, stop, seriously man you need to stop," Robin groaned as he pushed at my head with both hands. Reluctantly, I complied, still feral, still lost in lust.

I stood. The slick fingers I pulled from his ass wrapped around my still hard cock. That had never happened before. I could get hard again awfully fast when I was young but that was one of the few times I never even got soft after cumming.

My other hand wiped Robin's cum off my chin and deposited it in my mouth. I must have looked crazed. Robin looked confused, maybe even a little afraid.

"Suck me," I demanded.

Robin looked at me wide-eyed. He was five years older than me and bigger and stronger than me but it was clear that, at least for the moment, I was in charge. He shook his head.

"Jesus man, come on. I sucked you. I'm fucking dying here," I plead more than demanded.

"Man, come on, I can't. I mean, Jesus, your dick was just in my ass," he plead in return.

"So was my fucking tongue. You didn't worry about that did you?" I snarled. "You were clean. Look," I offered, stopped jerking off long enough to let his eyes glance at my cock. He looked trapped and I took pity.

"Fine man, but get on your knees. At least let me cum in your mouth," I offered as a compromise.

Still looking uncertain, he squatted, brushed away the chaff in front of him, and knelt. I stepped in front of him, still stroking.

"Open your mouth," I whispered and he did.

I watched his eyes. I could see desire re-kindle in them as he watched my fist fly over my slick rigid cock.

I grabbed his chin with one hand and tilted his head down. I rested the tip of my cock on his lower lip and filled his mouth. Though I had cum only moments earlier, my ejaculation was as big, if not bigger, that when I jerked off.

My hand still flailing away at my cock, I stooped and covered his mouth with my lips. He swallowed reflexively as my tongue pushed its way in his mouth to dapple in my own output.

We swallowed together. My cock twitched again and I saw that another, small, dark trail decorated the dust on the wagon's bed. With that last spasm, something unclenched inside me. Dusty or not I collapsed onto the bed of the wagon.

"Holy fucking shit, man. That was fucking beyond out there man," was all Robin had to say.

12