Hayden's New Fan

Story Info
Hayden Panettiere seduces new fan at Philly Comic Con.
9.5k words
4.32
58.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I didn't mind shelling out money for the Philadelphia Comic Con in my hometown, which I did pretty much every year. I did raise a few eyebrows when my best friend Joel insisted I shell out $350 for two VIP experience tickets, though. It was good for four days, yet Joel was only interested in one day.

On Saturday, June 2, Hayden Panettiere of 'Heroes' fame would be appearing at the Comic Con, and Joel wanted the special VIP Experience tickets to see her that day. According to the website, we would be able to get an 8X10 photo of her, have it autographed and get a photo op with her, and have guaranteed seating at her panel.

As a huge fan of hers, Joel wanted all of this and more -- as well as the $350 for two tickets. Technically he already had $100, but he needed $75 more for his own ticket and suggested I spend $175 for my own. Yet I raised a few concerns first.

"You're really gonna make us both spend that much just to meet her?" I asked like I didn't already know what the answer was.

"Hey, you'd spend that much for Alison Brie, or Emma Stone, or one of your celebrity girls!" Joel pointed out all too accurately. "So help me get to meet mine! You're dumb enough not to drool over her too, but don't take that out on me!"

I rolled my eyes, since I wasn't debating her....drool-worthy capabilities. She just wasn't on my radar of celebrity hotties, yet pointing that out would probably make him madder. Instead I needled him with, "You realize you probably won't get her to fuck you just by taking a picture, right? That only happens in smut fics."

"This isn't about you and your smut fics, okay?" Joel nitpicked. "Just being near her should be enough to get me going. And it'd be nice for you to meet someone famous and hot instead of just writing about fucking them! Even it isn't one of your usual girls!" Damn him for finding some logic at the last minute.

Still, meeting Hayden didn't get me as excited as meeting one of my actual favorites would have. But it was still a beautiful celebrity -- albeit one I didn't pay much attention to -- and Joel wouldn't leave me alone about it. That last part put me over the top and made me pay $350 for the two VIP tickets online.

Not long after, the Philadelphia Comic Con started on May 31 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and me and Joel did our usual geeking out on that day and the next. When the day of June 2 came, however, Joel did most of the geeking as we got our VIP badges and lithographs, took our photo op and autograph tickets and speed passes at registration, and were among the first to arrive at Hayden Panettiere's Comic Con panel.

I sat next to Joel and occasionally joked/seriously warned that he'd better not start jacking off when she arrived. Joel wasn't that much of a pervert/obsessive fan, yet it was probably good that I was here to keep an eye on him. I felt like a parent who went to his child's favorite non Disney/Pixar movie to pacify him, even though I would get less out of it than he would. Yet maybe that wasn't entirely fair to all of Dreamworks animated films -- and it probably wasn't fair to Hayden either.

It did seem less fair when she finally came out, and I went back and forth between studying her and making sure Joel didn't make my ears bleed.

Just because I didn't follow Hayden's looks too closely didn't mean I couldn't appreciate them. Her sunny blonde hair was down, she had a big bright smile -- fake or not -- her green eyes were just as bright, and the white blouse and pink shirt she had on did flatter a rather lattering figure. Unfortunately, she would be sitting down for the panel, so I couldn't check it out much further. In any case, Joel would likely describe it at length later.

So I sat back and politely paid attention to the panel, her words about 'Heroes' nerd-dom and her career, and an audience Q&A that Joel couldn't quite get to take part in. However, I probably did look like I zoned out once or twice. But it had less to do with Hayden and more due to my own ADD, my memories of the previous few days, fine tuning my schedule for the next two and going over the story ideas rattling in my head. Nevertheless, I didn't draw attention to myself, laughed and applauded at the right places, and cheered at the end while Joel drowned me out.

After that, it was off to stand in line for autographs, and I naturally made sure Joel was in front of me. I was actually behind a few other people, so I couldn't go over what he planned to do or say to Hayden. I was kind of nervous to find out, so I looked away when Joel finally got to the front of the line.

I didn't hear any of them scream and I didn't hear a slap, which was a relief. Still, as I saw Joel leave and give me a big smile while he held up his autographed photo, I did hope he didn't embarrass Hayden. With that, I decided to double check as I got to her booth and held out my photo.

"I hope my friend wasn't any trouble," I said to Hayden while pointing over at Joel -- who thankfully didn't notice.

"Oh, no, he was fine," Hayden as she took my photo. "Was there a chance he wouldn't be?"

"No, no, he's harmless, really!" I corrected, hoping I didn't just screw Joel over. "He's a good guy, he's just a....really big fan of yours. In the harmless way, I mean. But I guess you've had worse." I said before catching myself and trying not to babble in front of Hayden. After all, I risked enough damage to Joel and I was probably holding up the line.

"Well, he didn't get that bad," Hayden assured as she finished signing my photo and smiled, which actually made me smile in response.

"Good. He should be fine at the photo op too, so....thank you. On his behalf and mine, too," I stated as I took the signed photo and hoped I wasn't the one who made her uncomfortable -- irony of all ironies. Yet she thanked me back and smiled winningly, although who knew what kind of creeps she thought we were in her head.

But I finally got out of the line, caught up to Joel and let him rave about his brief time with Hayden. We still had another one on the way since she had photo ops to do afterwards, and I felt safe to let Joel get to the front of the line himself. Again, I stayed a few steps behind, figuring I wouldn't need to take any precautions this time.

Joel finished getting his picture taken, gave me a huge thumbs up afterwards, and soon it was my turn to be near Hayden. "He was fine again, don't worry," she actually said as I got up alongside her.

"Oh, well, I wasn't really worried this time. Not that I should have been before," I stumbled again. Once more, Hayden shook it off and got into position to pose with me. At just over five feet, she was a few inches shorter than me -- although she had been involved with far bigger men, as Joel reminded me a few times over the years. Still, I tentatively put my arm around her and made sure not to tower over her.

I was actually able to feel the bare skin of her shoulder, which was quite smooth to the touch. I looked down and saw her hair near my arm, at the same time I could catch its....summery scent in my nose. I then saw her bright eyes and her big smile light up as she looked at the camera, and found that I would have been tempted to seek a tiny peek at the small but certainly visible cleavage of her blouse. That is, if I didn't have to look at the camera and smile big as well.

After that was finished, I shook off my earlier thoughts and tried not to let them make me feel awkward. I turned back to Hayden, thanked her and shook her hand -- while trying not to let its warmth and small structure make me check her out more. But that line of thinking was supposed to be Joel's department today!

Nevertheless, a hot celebrity is a hot celebrity, regardless of how much one thinks about them before meeting them. With that excuse, I got back to Joel, let him rave about being that close to Hayden and tried to forget about how I was that close as well. At least while I was in public.

After paying for the photos, we carried on and started exploring the rest of the Comic Con activities, eventually splitting up by around 5:30 pm. The place closed at 7 p.m., so we'd need to meet up and head home soon. However, it was a guard who was looking for me by then instead. When he asked me to come with him, I didn't exactly have the highest hopes for what was to come.

Before fears of strip searches, rendition or some Comic Con prison took too much of a hold on me, I found myself led into one of the bars in the Convention Center. I was quite confused in between my relief -- but the confusion won out once I saw Hayden sitting at a nearby bar stool. She nodded to the guard and he then left me alone, yet I knew I wouldn't be alone for too long.

"Ms. Pane -- " I stopped myself, figuring I didn't need to be that formal. I didn't know if Hayden was too formal, though -- which made sense since I didn't know what I was doing here, either. "Why am I here, again?" I led off as I took a seat next to her.

"I like meeting one of my VIPs up close after these things," Hayden informed.

"And I made the cut?" I filled in. I wanted to ask why without mentioning Joel and how he would love this more, but that would be difficult.

"I remember your friend cheering and hooting at the panel. But then I remembered you looked a little bored. Yet you still 'warned' me about him anyway," Hayden recounted, leaving me embarrassed that I really did look bored after all.

"So I'm here because I looked bored? It wasn't that, really!" I tried to make myself look better. "It's nothing against you, you were great! I was just mainly there to keep him company. Not that he forced me that much to go see you!" I shut up mainly to buy myself time before digging myself in deeper -- I was doing that a lot around her today.

"But he's the big fan of me. And you?" she inquired, which intimidated me a bit. However, Hayden then looked a bit flustered, stating, "Not that I'm attacking you for not being a fan! Even if you're not! That's not it at all, I'm just....curious."

That sounded a little less ominous, at least. So I answered, "It's not like that. I know about you, of course, and you're clearly talented and beautiful. I just didn't watch Heroes....I was much more of a Lost guy, actually," I pointed out. "And they took longer to string us along, so..." I joked while trying not to slam her old show too much.

Hayden once again took my awkward statements in stride and chuckled, which gave me time to think of something else. "You know what I do remember you from, though? Your old Disney films! Dot in A Bugs Life, Remember the Titans, that stuff!" I recounted with amusement. "You're technically a Disney girl, like Miley or Selena!"

"Ah, so that's your cup of tea, then!" she answered back.

"Not really, but I know just enough about them to make jokes. Like I know just enough about you to keep up when Joel talks about you," I recapped. "But he has his celebrities that he's nuts about, and I have mine. I probably annoy him a bit whenever I go on about Alison Brie, or Emma Stone, or Mila Kunis or Kaley Cuoco or one of them," I listed. "Not that I've gotten this close to them, though."

"Well, I can live with standing out that way," Hayden assured. I did hope it didn't mean that much to her one way or the other, though.

"So you do this at every Comic Con or something? Bring non-fans over to convert them?" I checked.

"Usually it's regular fans. Sometimes a few irregular ones. But you looked like one of the only ones not having fun today," Hayden reminded.

"I'm sorry if it looked that way. It really isn't anything against you," I stressed. "I kind of have a selective list of celebrity actress crushes. I don't think about a lot of them that way, so I get consumed by the ones I do think about. There's not a lot of room for others if I don't watch that much of them. I guess that's how I thought of you until now," I found myself blurting at the end.

"Until now, huh?" Hayden wondered. I thought a bit about what I actually meant by that, yet I soon found a solid enough answer.

"I mean you're on my radar now. I didn't think that much about you before, but this should fix that. Especially since you didn't attack me for being bored, or attack Joel for being....Joel. My favorite actresses are sweet and hot, so that bodes well for you."

I almost couldn't believe I was quasi-flirting with a celebrity -- and one who wasn't on my radar just days ago. But I had to admit, talking with Hayden and seeing her play along with all this was impressing me. And the more it did, the more I took notice of her petite, trim figure that I didn't get to notice for much of the afternoon. Hell, if she was planning on having me here for a while....

Just then, the phone rang to unfortunately/fortunately snap me out of it. I then checked and saw what time it was, then easily guessed that Joel was texting me and wondering what happened to me. It was almost closing time, so we did have to get going. At least he did....

"Is that him?" Hayden checked. "Are you going to tell him where you are?" She then gasped and wondered, "Should I tell him? Give him a little something extra for his trouble too?"

"I don't know....you do that while he's still here and he might never leave," I predicted. "How long do you need me for, anyway?"

"You can go whenever you want," Hayden revealed. After about a second, I texted Joel. "Tired, heading home. Will meet you at Comic Con tomorrow." Since we didn't drive together and we didn't park next to each other, he'd never know I was still here. With that loose end tied up, I stayed around to let Hayden keep winning me over.

If I had been talking to one of my established favorite actresses, I might have stayed tongue tied a while longer. But since I had no expectations/preconceptions about Hayden before today, it was much easier to talk to her like a normal person. Probably helps that unlike the other favorites, I never wrote a smut fic about her.

Wait. That didn't sound like I said it in my head. "You didn't, huh?" Nope. Didn't say it in my head.

"No, no, no! I mean, yes, I never did that, but I didn't write smut about anyone else, either! I was joking!" And I was aware that I wasn't selling the joke that well. Still, I kept shooting myself. "I write a lot, sure, but on regular stuff, not about real people having sex!" Damn. I wasn't drunk, so I really had no excuse for this poor cover up. She wasn't drunk either, so I couldn't say she was hearing things.

"It's not like you'd be the first one to....not write about me having sex," Hayden said. "Those guys were everywhere a few years ago. The stuff that wasn't about rape or incest or weird fetishes was hot sometimes, though."

Emboldened by her review, I let it slip that, "Well, I don't do that stuff! Mine is hot without being painful or humiliating!" Hayden's eyes widened, knowing she caught me, and I just stayed silent so I wouldn't dig myself deeper. It was clear she wasn't offended, but this was still kind of embarrassing -- which strangely mixed with how it was getting hotter as well.

"So you do write about fucking celebrities. Just not humiliating them," she pressed on.

"Well....I try not to be boring. Regular old stuff is hot, depending on the position. And the chemistry. And the star. And how much you really wish you could fuck the star in real life." I said before I knew what I was doing.

"Then if you never wrote about me, you never wanted to fuck me, then," Hayden concluded.

"I didn't watch you. That doesn't say anything about wanting to fuck you." I pointed out for what seemed like the 100'th time. "If I did and I didn't watch Alison or Emma, or Mila, Kaley, Christina or Tina, of course I'd probably write about you! You've got enough people who do that already, anyhow!"

"None of them are here, though," Hayden reminded. "And I've never met any of them in those other events. And only a few of them knew what they were doing. And none of them wrote about it enough to get a good idea, though."

"What are you...." I asked before trying to figure it out myself. The answer was fairly obvious, yet it just took longer for me to believe it. "These....fans you pick out at these events....."

"Luckily I have the kind of fans who don't blab to the tabloids, or film anything," Hayden celebrated. "They're pushovers, even before they know what's going to happen. But you're making me work to get your attention....that is new."

She kept working by crossing her legs, giving me a view of her taut upper thigh. I couldn't help but look higher at the curves, crevices and cleavage above it -- now that I knew Hayden was probably encouraging it.

Oh God....Joel could never know about this. Yet as I saw her eyes study my body, her smile turn more arousing, and her blond hair frame her face perfectly, I could at least stop ragging on him for talking about Hayden so much. I could give him that much if I was going to take one of his fantasies in return.

And yet I had to risk raining on it by saying, "Technically, you didn't have to work that hard to win me over. And you were gonna make my list before you offered....that. Probably get a story or something...."

"Maybe. But I still want to please my fans. The old ones and the new ones," Hayden made clear, as I began to notice her hand approaching my stomach. Our backs were turned to the rest of the bar, so no one probably noticed -- yet I did. "My Heroes fans won't stick around forever, so I have to get new ones wherever I can," Hayden continued. "And keep them, make them happy....make them so happy to see me that they just explode...."

My explosion nearly came when Hayden dipped her thumb into my pants, yet made sure not to directly brush my underwear or cock. Given how hard it was getting, it was impressive that she did avoid it. Although no one saw her do that, I tried to keep quiet so they wouldn't notice my comical face as well. So far, it seemed to work -- even when I gasped out, "I'm gonna need a minute before we go...."

"That's good, we needed to leave apart anyway. When you're ready to go, meet me at the lobby in the Marriott. If you're still ready to go," she said with an entirely different meaning. She got up and left -- and watching her ass sway away in that pink skirt didn't make me feel any safer to get up yet. Not in that way.

After giving myself a minute to settle down, I made myself leave so Hayden didn't get that much of a head start. The Marriott was within walking distance of the Convention Center, so I knew exactly where to go. By the time I got outside, I could actually see Hayden walking away from a distance, signaling I was on the right track.

I kept following that blur of blond hair and soon saw it entering the Marriott. When I got in, I saw her standing at the lobby, then she headed for the elevators right when she noticed me. I hurried up a little bit so she wouldn't get on without me, yet a set of doors opened by the time I got there. We both entered together, then Hayden pressed the number 12 and we headed up, presumably to her floor.

I didn't know what to say or what I could say, so I distracted myself by checking the time. "Holy shit, it's only 7:30!" I exclaimed before I could censor myself. I turned to Hayden and pointed out, "I, um, guess we can take our time."

"Later," Hayden answered. I only had a little while to analyze that before we reached our floor. I followed Hayden's lead out, since I obviously had no idea what room we were going to. She stopped at room 1217, so I stopped and stepped back as she opened the room. After she got in and held the door open, I willed myself to walk in without any nerves or hesitation.

I was about to fuck a celebrity I barely followed 12 hours ago, but now was practically drooling over. Still, no need to look too overwhelmed. "So, what was that about later?" I was ready to find out.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers