Hayden's Sex Survey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes, Kjristie asked Paul to pour everyone some more wine. She had changed her position and her full breasts were now completely exposed above the water line. The warm water and the wine were loosening things up a bit and some people were obviously getting slightly drunk. Paul gradually stepped out, grabbed a wine bottle and filled everyone's glass. He also had an erection poking out from his mat of pubic hair. Kjristie made the comment, "It may not be as big as Ben's but it does the trick for me, and it is all mine."

I think Paul may have felt slightly embarrassed but I noticed most of the women were certainly entertained looking at his naked body. About that time, Ashley surprised me by standing and saying, "I don't think I need these anymore." She slipped the wet panties down and tossed them to the bench.

She had a thin tuft of wet brown pubic hair just above her labia, and a small amount of her clitoral hood could be seen above the slit between her labia. Laura applauded her. The water was beginning to feel quite warm, and about that time Kjristie and Nikki stood up and sat on the edge of the tub with just their lower legs hanging in the water. There is no demure way to sit in that position without showing significant skin. It also put me at almost eye level with Kjristie's pussy as I was sitting directly across from her. Her legs would periodically part giving me a beautiful view. After a brief period of enjoyment, I lifted myself up so that I was also sitting on the side of the tub.

My penis was still incredibly hard and pointing skyward. Laura, ever the joker said, "If you aren't careful, you are going to put someone's eye out with that thing." She continued after a pause, "I think I may need to turn in as the warmth of the water and the wine are making me a bit tired. I have enjoyed this immensely everyone."

The women began getting out and moving toward the towels on the nearby bench. I admit I enjoyed watching their sweet back ends as they walked away from me. Rather than dressing at the benches after drying off, most of the guests just picked up their clothes and walked naked toward their bedrooms. Kjristie told us that we could use one of the children's rooms directly off the spa to dress in, and she and Paul left for the master.

Following Nikki into the room, I couldn't help but marvel at her naked body. There was just enough light illuminating the room from the attached bathroom to see each other, but it certainly did not seem bright. Once inside, she turned, put her arms over my shoulders and leaned her soft breasts into my chest while giving me a deep kiss. My penis had remained erect and was wedged between us. My hands crept down the soft skin of her back to her rounded buttocks while we continued to kiss. I bent forward slightly continuing with repeated kisses and worked my way down her front to her breasts, abdomen and into her soft pubic hair. I could smell the soft odor of her arousal, and she slightly spread her legs further apart to give me better access.

I nuzzled into her pubic hair then slid my tongue between her labial clefts to find her slick and slightly sweet lubricant. I made several more passes with my tongue up each of her labia minora culminating at her clitoral hood. She shivered, obviously enjoying it but soon pulled me back up to a standing position.

Nikki whispered to me, "That feels so wonderful, but what I really want right now is to feel you inside me. We will need to hurry though so we won't get caught. I don't want to mess up the bed. Come on, we can just do it quickly on the floor."

I lay down on my back, knowing that this would allow Nikki to be in her favorite position for sex. She stepped over my body and straddled me while giving me a brief but beautiful view of her vulva. Reaching down, she grasped my erect penis and quickly guided it into her slick vagina. My penis slipped easily all the way to the hilt as she was very wet, and she leaned forward resting her soft breasts on my chest. She gently wiggled her hips just slightly while her vaginal muscles squeezed my penis resulting in an electric tingle shooting straight up my back.

Nikki whispered softly into my ear as we began our combined motion in our groins. "So, did it bother you to have Paul stare at your naked wife?" she said. "I know that you enjoyed looking at Kjristie's little blond pussy and great big tits. I'm just as sure that all the other women are probably thinking about what it would be like to have your big hard penis sliding into them just like you are doing to me right now."

I could barely groan it felt so good. About that time, she shifted her position and began rubbing her clitoral region over my pubis while my penis continued to piston her vagina. Her vagina was beginning to contract and constrict around my shaft, and I knew that she was approaching her orgasm. Suddenly I heard her give a slight moan, and quick involuntary contractions began around the base of my penis. That was all it took for me to begin ejaculating deep inside her. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have experienced and a few seconds later she collapsed onto my chest.

We hugged for a brief period while recovering, and then I kissed her and told her how much I loved her. While we were lying together I thought I saw a brief change in the reflection in the window, but otherwise saw no movement. We pulled apart, and she told me that we needed to get dressed and ready to return home so we wouldn't be late for the children. We finished dressing and it seemed that everyone else still remained preoccupied in their own bedrooms.

Nikki wrote a brief note to Kjristie and Paul thanking them for the wonderful evening, and letting them know how much we enjoyed meeting their guests. We left without waiting any further to assure that we would be home in time for our kid's arrival back from the observatory.

A few nights later, Nikki and I retired to our bed after getting the kids to sleep. We slipped under the covers naked just to cuddle for a while as we frequently do before falling asleep ourselves. Nikki had her soft back positioned like a spoon against my front. It was then that she told me that she had talked to Kjristie earlier in the morning and began to fill me in on their chat. Kjristie had apparently shared a bit more information with Nikki during one of their coffee sessions about the morning following the party. Evidently Laura had awakened earlier than Ashley, and had joined Kjristie for some coffee in the kitchen before breakfast and leaving for home.

Laura had discussed how much she had enjoyed the evening, and later in her usual open and forthright way, described how erotic but natural it had been. She said when everyone went to their separate bedrooms that she and Ashley had talked about the fact that they really hadn't packed any sleepwear. Standing completely nude in front of each other, they also discussed sleeping together naked in same double bed. It was then that Ashley remembered that she had left her wet panties out near the spa and decided to retrieve them.

To make a long story short, Ashley had apparently seen us in the process of making love. Instead of turning away when she first saw us, she stayed and watched the entire event from the shadows. Upon returning to their bedroom, she had slipped naked under the crisp sheets with Laura, close enough to feel each others warmth. Thinking Laura was asleep, she began to very actively masturbate and when Laura rolled over to face her, she sheepishly apologized. It was then that Ashley described our lovemaking to Laura in some detail. Her position while watching had apparently afforded a perfect view to describe my licking Nikki's pussy and my penetration of her vagina. According to Laura, the most detailed description was of Nikki's anatomy and her actions during the lovemaking.

Kjristie seemingly felt that Laura was telling her about what happened that evening in an effort to sort through her own feelings about the events. Laura had told Ashley that it was alright with her if she needed to masturbate in order to relieve herself. Laura told her that she had also considered doing it, but was afraid to do it in front of Ashley. At that point, Ashley had hugged Laura with their naked bodies rubbing together.

It was then that Ashley had whispered to Laura that she was very inexperienced with men, or any heterosexual sex for that matter. She said what little experience she had was a few lesbian encounters in college, particular with one of her roommates. Watching our heterosexual lovemaking had excited her tremendously, but she admitted to Laura that she was also very attracted to her. Ashley had then kissed Laura and began to suck on her breasts. Laura told Kjristie that she was surprised, but also very excited and responded to Ashley by holding her head and stroking her soft skin. It appears that Ashley had enough experience that she proceeded to slide down Laura's body eventually finding her clitoris with her tongue. After Laura climaxed, Ashley slipped back up next to her and guided Laura's hand to her moist vulva. With some encouragement, within a few minutes Ashley also experienced a shaking orgasm. They cuddled together until sleep came over them.

Kjristie said that Laura spoke like she was attempting to resolve her mixture of feelings. She told her that she had never had any same sex experience before that, yet did feel an emotional attachment to Ashley. They left an hour later heading for home. Kjristie also mentioned that when she had gone into the bedroom with Paul that night that they had some of the best sex of their marriage, and thanked Nikki for helping instigate it.

Nikki slightly changed positions feeling my erection poking into her back as she finished telling me her tale of the morning gossip. Her hand reached back and grabbed me saying, "Well look what's up again!"

I ran my hand between her soft labia feeling her slippery lubrication and countered, "It seems that I am not the only one."

With that we began celebrating our love once again. This was just a part of the story that began with "Hayden's Sex Survey". Please vote and I will share the next part of my tale.