Hayley Pleasures a Fan

Story Info
Hayley Williams entertains a fan after a concert.
1.8k words
4.46
32.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley Williams waited in her trailer after the concert. A fan won a personal meet-and-greet with her. She didn't bother to change, reasoning that he would love to see her in her concert outfit up close. There was a knock.

"Miss Williams, your fan is here," said security through the door.

Hayley opened the door. Standing before her was a young man. He shyly looked at her and walked inside. Security closed the door behind him. Hayley stuck her hand out.

"Hey! What's your name?" she asked.

"Troy," the fan nervously answered as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Troy!" beamed Hayley.

The fan seemed really shy. Hayley could tell it'd be hard to get a conversation going. He probably didn't have much experience around girls.

"So Troy, did you enjoy the concert?" she questioned.

Troy smiled a little. "It was great! So memorable seeing your band on my birthday!"

Hayley returned the smile. "Your birthday, huh? How old did you turn?"

"I'm 18 now."

Hayley smiled wider. "Happy 18th Birthday, Troy!"

Troy blushed and thanked her. Hayley was now confident this would be an awkward evening if she continued trying to have a conversation with him. He was barely responding. Her band mates joked that she should give her fan a happy ending. She thought about it. She wouldn't go that far but it was Troy's 18th birthday. It shouldn't end awkwardly. It should remain memorable. Something he will always look back on.

"Take a seat," Hayley told him.

Troy hesitated and sat down. He watched the Paramore singer walk to her stereo. His eyes wandered her body. He fixated on her shapely ass. Hayley looked over her shoulder and caught him staring. She smiled while Troy blushed.

"So what music would you like to listen to?" she asked.

"Paramore?" he responded.

Hayley giggled. "Okay."

She turned back to her stereo and turned it on. Her band started playing. Hayley slowly swayed her hips to the song. Troy intently watched. Seeing her this close dancing to her own music was so much hotter. Hayley her back to him and parted her legs and danced more. She ran her fingers through her hair. Her hands traveled down her body and along her legs. Hayley slid her hands over her ass and back down her legs. She slowly turned around. Troy looked shocked.

"It's your special night. I want to make sure you enjoy it."

Hayley sexily walked towards him as if she's on a catwalk. She twirled around and sat on Troy's lap. She slowly against him. Troy gasped. Hayley leaned her back against his chest while she moved her hips to her band's music.

"Did you expect a lap dance from the singer you're listening to?" she breathlessly asked.

"No..." Troy whispered.

Hayley could feel him growing in his pants. She smiled to herself and moved her ass up and down his length through his pants. She ran her hands up her body until she had them behind Troy's head. She leaned her head back on his shoulder while she rubbed against him.

"You love my ass, don't you?" Hayley cooed in his ear, teasing him.

"I do," he quietly admitted.

Hayley took his hands and placed them on her legs. She moved his hands along her thighs while she slowly moved against him. She slid Troy's hands over her stomach and on her sides. His fingertips brushed against the sides of Hayley's boobs. His heart quickened.

"I know you've seen my topless photo. You touch yourself to it, don't you? Imagining squeezing my tits..." she whispered in his ear.

Hayley slid Troy's hands around and made him cup her boobs over her top. She intertwined fingers with him and made him squeeze her breasts with her. She reached back with both arms and ran her fingers through Troy's hair. He continued to grope Hayley's boobs. He could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples grew hard under her top.

"I love your tits," Troy exclaimed. "They're so perfect."

Hayley smiled with her arms back, still playing with his hair. Troy gently squeezed again and rubbed her nipples through her top. Hayley could feel him fully hard against her ass. She swung around and straddled Troy's lap and pressed down on him. She rubbed herself against his cock through his pants. Hayley enveloped Troy's head in her arms and brushed her chest against his face while her hips moved from side to side. Troy couldn't help himself. He gently bit Hayley's nipple through her top. She softly moaned and unzipped Troy's pants.

Hayley slid down his body and pulled down his pants and boxers. Her boobs rubbed against his erection. Hayley went further down. Troy felt her warm skin on his shaft, his cock slid along her neck. Hayley went further down and her hair lightly tickled Troy. She turned her face up and moved upwards, her face rubbed up the length of Troy's penis. Her lips barely touched him. Hayley gripped his thighs and spread them.

The song "The Only Exception" started to play. Hayley smiled up at Troy and ran her hands over his thighs. Her hands were slowly getting closer to his erection.

"I don't ever do this sort of thing but..." Hayley started to sing along. "Darling, you are the only exception." She wrapped her fingers lightly around Troy's hard cock.

He was in bliss. Hayley Williams was singing to him with her hand around his dick. She began to lightly stroke him while singing. She almost held his cock like a microphone and looked up at him. Troy could feel her breath while she sang. Hayley then closed her eyes and gently rubbed his shaft against her check. She then kissed it.

Hayley softly sang to him. Her lips danced along the side of his cock while she sang. Each time she paused, she placed a gentle kiss. She continued it through the song. Her lips were soft and delicate on his erection and it only made him more hard. Hayley was lost in her own world with her eyes closed, her loose grip and lips traveled up and down his cock with gentle kisses. When the song ended, she had kissed each inch.

"I'm in love with you," Troy blurted out. His heart was beating fast.

Hayley opened her eyes and smiled up at him. Another one of her band's songs came on. It was more upbeat. She stood up and straddled Troy's lap. She again danced for him. His cock lightly rubbed between her legs. Hayley had her arms draped over his shoulders.

"Oh my god, I always wanted to fuck you," Troy quietly admitted.

Hayley smirked and looked down. It turned her on a lot that he'd admit it. She pulled her shorts and panties to the side and pressed her bare pussy against Troy's erection. He gasped. Hayley rubbed herself up and down the shaft. She was making him slick. Hayley leaned into Troy and rubbed against to the tempo of the music. She had made his erection soaked and easily slid up and down his length.

Troy placed his hands on Hayley's hips and watched her facial expressions. Her eyes were closed and she was in bliss. Her pussy lips were parted by his cock, dripping and rubbing against him. Troy's hands wandered Hayley's body, cupping and squeezing her boobs through her top. He badly wanted to take it off her, but he didn't want to risk it. Hayley leaned her head back with her eyes still closed.

"That feels good," she sighed.

Troy kept one hand on Hayley's tit, squeezing. His other hand went down her body and groped her ass. She writhed on top of him, moving her wet pussy up and down against his hard cock. Hayley moaned and breathed heavy. She locked eyes with Troy.

"I'm getting close," Hayley said.

"Please..." he begged.

Hayley rubbed herself harder against him. "Please?" she teased.

Troy pressed himself against her, almost whimpering. Hayley very slowly moved her hips, feeling him throb against her. The head of his cock pushed between the folds of her pussy and Hayley slid further against him. Suddenly, he was slowly sliding inside her. His heart raced. Once Troy was at the hilt, Hayley stayed still a moment. She savored his full length inside her. She placed Troy's hands on her hips and began moving up and down slowly. She was so wet that she was dripping over his balls.

Troy looked up at Hayley, who softly moaned. He pushed as deep as possible inside her each time her hips went down. Hayley draped her arms over his shoulders and moved her hips in a circular motion. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside her. Troy grasped her hips and guided her. He thrust his hips up while he pulled Hayley down harder and harder. Her arms fell from Troy's shoulders and hanged limply behind her. She moaned with each thrust, her eyes closed.

"I'm cumming," Hayley warned. She shuddered. "Fuck ... Troy ..." she gasped.

Troy felt her tighten around his erection. Hayley had an orgasm while he fucked her. He felt himself coming close but Hayley suddenly got off him. She fell to her knees, breathless. She looked up at him with a blissful smile.

"I need to thank you for that," she said.

Hayley leaned forward and flicked her tongue against Troy's balls. She began lapping at it, tasting her cum on him. Troy watched, feeling her tongue for the first time. Hayley traced the tip of her tongue along his length and circled it around the head. Her lips enveloped him and slowly slid up and down, just on the head, then traveling farther down each time. She sucked lightly each time she pulled back.

Troy watched her intently. He ached with pleasure and didn't think he could prolong it. Hayley sucked his dick more vigorously. She cupped his balls and gently squeezed. Troy couldn't control himself; he stood up and began to fuck Hayley's mouth. She moaned in return and held onto his thighs. In and out his cock went, Hayley's drool dribbling onto his balls. His hands held onto the back of her head, tangled in her hair.

"God, Hayley ..."

Troy grabbed a fistful of Hayley's hair. He pushed his throbbing cock as deep as possible down her throat. She teared up a little from gagging. Without warning, he came. Hayley swallowed, her throat squeezing his cock, milking the cum from him. Troy slowly pulled out of her mouth. Hayley swallowed once more and gasped for breath. Cum dribbled from the corner of her lips.

"Happy Birthday," Hayley quietly said as she placed kisses on Troy's length. "I hope I made it memorable for you."

Troy watched Hayley kissing his cock, her makeup smeared from tears and his cum dripping off her chin. It was a night he would never forget.