Hayley the Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized for embarrassing her on the radio, but she didn't care anymore. She was glad I did, or else we wouldn't have gotten together.

We decided to go for a walk in High Park, even though the sun had almost completely set. It was pretty cold out, but there wasn't a breath of wind. Hayley started to lean on me while we walked, so I put my arm around her. We walked for a while like that, talking about life and everything we'd missed in the last two years.

She said she really missed Josh. Well, his dick at least. Apparently, Chad was terrible in bed, and Josh was the complete opposite. She'd been responsible for her own orgasms for too long. She really liked him and everything; it was just hard for her to go from Josh to him. Sending me pics kept her sex life exciting, and it was really dull without them.

When Josh left the band, she felt empty, like some part of her childhood was gone. It was at that point that she missed me more than she wanted to admit. There were some things about her only Josh, Zac and I could understand, and without any of us she felt incomplete. I gave her a huge hug and told her I wasn't going anywhere this time. It was in this embrace I noticed she was shivering like a madman.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I asked her.

"Uh, the Sheraton."

"Oh okay, so do you wanna go hang out downtown for a bit?" She didn't say anything for a few seconds, and she got kind of fidgety.

"Well, actually, I've been so busy lately I'm just looking to relax, you know... stay away from the noise, the people..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, I get it. But you look like you're freezing your balls off." She was shivering pretty good.

"They do feel pretty frozen," she said rubbing down the spot between her legs. We both laughed. I missed her humour.

I cleared my throat, getting ready to ask the next question.

"Do you want to go to my place?"

She didn't saying anything for a moment, she just stared me in the eyes. "I'd love to," she replied.

There were no seats open on the subway train we got on, so we were left standing, facing each other. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold, and her nose was completely pink. We couldn't really say much, there were people all around us and I wasn't too interested on having them listening in.

At one point someone got off and left us an open spot. I told her to take it, but she told me to take it. Neither of us was going to budge, so sat down and had her sit on my lap. We sat like that for the rest of the way. She's pretty small, so it wasn't too awkward. She rested her head on my shoulders, and I thought she was asleep when we finally got to our stop. But up she got, and we walked the rest of the way to my apartment in silence.

It wasn't that far, and by the time we reached the front door she'd taken hold of my hand. It was freezing, but my skin has always run a little warmer. She seemed to like it. We started to climb the stairs, and about halfway up she stopped. I turned to her, and she pulled my face down and kissed me dead on the lips. I was shocked, but as always I never resisted. I fully understood what she wanted and I was going to give it to her because, well... I wanted it so bad too.

We continued to kiss for a bit, but in between I managed to mumble that we still needed to go up a couple floors. She understood, but never broke away from my mouth. We slowly made our way up the steps, tasting each other's lips the whole way up. Hers were so warm and felt so good against my own. By the time we reached my door we were ferociously making out, our tongues dancing in our mouths. I desperately fumbled with the keys, dropping them once, but eventually I got the door open. She ran both of us inside and slammed the door shut behind her.

She started to frantically try and get my jacket off, while I was going at hers. We were undressing as fast as we could, socks and jeans and jackets were flying everywhere. Soon I was just left in my boxers, and I reached in to get her bra. As soon as it was free, I was attacking her tits. I furiously massaged one while and I sucked on the other. Her nipples were still a bit cold, and that spurred me to try and warm them up. Her icy hands were on my neck, and forcing my head down into her chest. Then she reached under my boxers for my cock and I jumped back at the touch of her cold hands.

"Sorry!" she said in a fit of giggly laughter.

Her freezing hand felt alarmingly good stroking my cock, which was almost already fully erect. I pulled off my boxers and helped her to get out of her panties. We were locked by the mouth again, and she was pulling my cock towards her pussy. I needed no more invitation, and I picked her up in my arms and put her against the wall. She lined my head up to her pussy, and I pushed it all the way in.

Her pussy was so incredibly warm compared to her icy body. It was like my dick was plunged into a tight, steamy incubator. And for a moment we stayed locked to the hilt and locked at the lips. But then I started to move. There was no need to be gentle; I knew she was fairly experienced. Her legs were splayed out on either side of my body she wrapped both her arms around my neck. She's so small, and I was easily able to pump in and out of her with good speed. We couldn't stay kissing for long, as she started to moan and curse under her breath as her dick went in and out of her. The room became filled with the sound of my balls slapping ass as I fucked the gorgeous Hayley Williams against my wall. She leaned back and put her hands on the wall to stabilize herself. I only went faster, and she was now cursing at the tops of her lungs. The walls started to shake with our fucking, and she was screaming. I slung both her legs over my shoulder, and went all out until I couldn't anymore. I needed a break. I slowed down and we eventually met in a kiss again. I picked her up and carried her back to my bed.

I threw her down, and slowly traced my way down her body with my tongue, stopping at the nipples for a quick taste. I took my time across her stomach and licked her belly button on the way, making her shiver. When I made it to her crotch, I deliberately avoided her pink pussy. I licked the completely shaven area around it, and made sure to slowly go up each leg. She was all fidgety the whole time, and when I finally made it back to her pussy, I stopped. I took my mouth away and slowly traced the edges with my finger, causing her to shudder. I made my way to the inside which was soaking wet. I paused, and then plunged both fingers inside. I knew that wouldn't keep her going for long, so I leaned down and started to lick it, too. She couldn't control herself, and I watched her squirm and whine as I viciously probed her pussy and ate it. She squeezed my head between both her legs, and forced me to go right down and attack. She returned to her cursing, which again only spurred me on faster. Her pussy was leaking with her sweet juices and I eagerly licked them up and continued to drive my fingers inside her. She was mildly shaking and her whines became louder and louder. You could hear her strong powerhouse voice in her orgasmic squeals, and before long she threw her head back and jammed both her hands on my head which was still locked between her legs. Her pussy convulsed and contracted and around my fingers, and released a spew of her juices for me to enjoy. She seemed to cum forever, but eventually her contractions slowed and her vice-grip around my head eased. I slowly made my way back up to her head where I stopped and stared into her big hazel eyes.

"I needed that so bad... you don't even know..." She said. "Now it's my turn."

She flipped me over and slowly made her way down to my cock. She slowly started to stroke it and played with my balls with her other hand. Then she started to go faster, and brought her mouth down and swallowed the head. The sight of her blazing red hair over my crotch and the sensation of her warm wet mouth were intoxicating. She started to take more and more in her mouth and before long she was bobbing up and down. I pulled her hair out of her way and made it into a rough ponytail. She took more and more of it with each bob, and she flicked it with her tongue every time she got to the bottom.

"Oh my God Hayley that feels so good," I moaned. She definitely knew what she was doing, and it was one of the best blowjobs of my life. At one point she plunged her whole head onto my dick, taking the full length. I was sure I could feel the back of her throat with my cock, and it drove me crazy. She finally came up for air with an audible pop, and feverishly stroked my saliva covered cock. But she went back down, and continued to bob and suck. I could feel my balls tightening, my cock tingling. I couldn't cum, not now.

"Hayley..." I started, but she had already stopped. She winked at me sat there for a moment before she turned around, revealing her spectacular ass. She hovered over my dick for a second, before she lowered herself down, taking all of my cock. Then she slowly started to move her hips back and forth, gyrating on my lap. The way she moved was so sexy, and watching her rock back and forth drove me crazy. She had one hand behind her, holding her up, while the other reached up and played with her hair. Now it was my turn to moan and curse as I watched the petite rockstar go to town on my cock.

But then she changed it up and started to lean forward and bounce up and down. I grabbed her ass and tried to help by meeting her bounces with thrusts. But this became awkward, so she leaned back with both and hands and held her ass off the bed so I could thrust into her. I was going as fast as I could, and her moans were interrupted by my pumps as if someone was pounding on her chest. She started cursing again, and the slapping of flesh meeting flesh returned to the room. She really loved it, but I was getting tired and couldn't carry on much longer. I reached around with my hand and rubbed her pussy as hard as I could. She was moaning so loud, but I couldn't carry on anymore. I gradually slowed down and came to a stop. It was better anyways, because I could feel my own orgasm building. She seemed upset that I stopped, but it was no secret I was out of breath.

I got her onto her back and kissed her, while guiding my cock to her pussy again. I didn't go fast right away, just slow and deep. I wasn't too far off from cumming but neither was she. As our sweaty bodies merged and became one, it was at this moment I discovered how much I truly loved her. I stared into her eyes while she held onto my face with both hands.

"I want you to cum deep inside me Ray. No one's cum inside me for so long." I didn't object, I knew she would've been on the pill.

"Hayley..." I said, still staring at her. "I love you so much."

An affectionate smile spread across her face as she hugged me. I knew she couldn't say anything back, but I knew she at least liked me too.

As she let go of me I started to go faster and faster. She reached down to rub her pussy while I sat up and started to build momentum. Soon I was drilling her repeatedly with my cock, and her moans had turned to whines once again. Her legs spread out on either side of me, I fucked her like a man possessed, and she was now screaming at the top of her lungs. Her pussy started to contract again, squeezing and massaging my cock as it went in and out. There was no more holding on for me, and I started to moan and together the room was filled with our cries. I buried my dick as far as it would go, and released load after load of my cum deep inside her. I heard her moan as my dick with filled her to the brim with semen. When it was over, I collapsed on to the bed, and lay on top of her. Neither of us moved as we both tried to catch our breath.

I turned over and lay on my side to watch her. Her tits rose and fell with each breath, and I watched them go up and down. She turned to look at me. Her body was curved in all the right places, and her innocent eyes stared at me while her luscious lips were cracked in a smile. Her bright red hair was strewn messily across her angelic face.

We both climbed under the covers without saying anything. With my arm around her, she slept with her head on my chest.

The next morning I woke to find that she had already left. I'd have assumed all of yesterday was a dream if it wasn't for the fact I was naked. I stumbled around my apartment looking for any sign of her, but she was gone. She did leave a note on the coffee table, though.

"Sorry for leaving early Ray, but we have to fly out soon. Thanks for everything; for last night, for having the balls to call me, and for coming back into my life. I've been so lonely without you. I hope to see you soon.

Love, Hayley"

She wrote her new phone number at the bottom, and I wasted no time in adding it into my phone. Hayley Williams, the young, sexy rock goddess was friends with me again. And she gave me the best sex of my life.

12