Hayley Under Claire's Control

Story Info
Hayley is blackmailed into being a sex slave.
7.4k words
4.42
46.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley finds out that she is under Claire's control

It seems that I have another case where I can tell the "rest of a story." I have recently relayed to my readers the continued stories of Chris' Photo shoot and her adventures in Strip Poker, as the reluctant and shy young wife found aroused out of her control and used by several people without her husband's knowledge.

Now I have some entirely new information about a different shy wife, fropm a different part of the country, named Hayley.

Hayley had a number of adventures arranged by her husband, Steven, with each one leading her farther and farther into erotic sex. After getting a taste of wild sex from her husband's fantasies, Hayley found herself being used by others who took advantage of her when she was sexually aroused.

This is the story of what happened next after the story Steven published on alt sex stories titles "Sex for Sale."

As a way to supplement her husband's salary, Hayley had tried things like selling Tupperware, Mary Kay, and a few other work from home jobs, but none of them worked out. Through a coincidental contact with someone she met through Tupperware, she got into a business that she would probably never have considered before her husband began to widen her sexual horizons. She got into the multi-level marketing "downline" of her friend from Tupperware, hosting Tupperware like parties, but instead of selling kitchen products, she sold sexy clothing, sex toys, and related items.

She would arrange for one of her girl friends to host a party where she would her products to show 8 or 10 ladies and take orders for them at the party. With only women, the parties were relatively tame, but once in a while there were some off color comments about some of the products, and occasionally she would demonstrate a new product. It had become a great source of income for Hayley and as she got over her shyness about these sex aids and toys, she could see her income rising fast. But the audience was always women, and there were never any men present...

All that changed when Claire, once her closest friend until a falling out over a boyfriend several years ago, had agreed to host one of Hayley's "sex for sale" parties at her house.

When Hayley arrived, Claire had a surprise for her. Claire was going out with her girlfriends for a girls night out, and Hayley's customers for the evening were the husbands of the women that Hayley had thought were going to be her customers

Hayley overcame the initial shock and managed to get comfortable selling to the men, even demonstrating the items for them.

She got a little too comfortable and eventually the guys got her so hot that she let them convince her to demonstrate even the most intimate items like vibrators and she wound up completely nude, so turned on that she agreed at the end to suck off each of the customers in return for them buying the rest of her inventory. Because of the unusual situation, Hayley had charged premium prices and required the men to buy her entire inventory before agreeing to demonstrated her products. As she was getting dressed after the party, her host invited her to come to the same house the following Friday night, and thinking nothing about it, she said yes. She did not realize until it was over that the whole party had been recorded on video.

That gives you a summary of the story as told by Steven in "Sex for Sale." It ended with the end of the party at Claire's house.

Here is the interesting continuation of the story.

By Wednesday Hayley had almost forgotten last week's wild party.

Then the phone rang, It was Lou, Claire's husband. Lou told Hayley not to forget that she was to be at the Friday night poker party. It was Lou's turn to host. Hayley explained that she wasn't planning to go and that she had only promised she would be there in the heat of the moment last Saturday night.

Lou explained that Hayley had no choice but to come and do as she was told or the videos showing Hayley naked and begging the group of men to let her suck them off would be posted on the internet. After protesting for a while, Hayley realized that she had no choice and reluctantly agreed to go to the party. Lou told her to be there at 5:00 on Friday. When Hayley asked why so early, Lou explained that Hayley was to help Claire clean the house and prepare the snacks for the poker party.

He also told her to bring all of her sex toys and to wear a short skirt and blouse and no underwear. Hayley protested again, but reluctantly agreed when Lou reminded her of the video tapes. Lou's last request did not make sense to Hayley and when she asked why she should bring all the paperwork about her sex toys for sale business,

Lou just said, "Do it or else."

Hayley was very nervous when she rang the doorbell of Claire and Lou's house at 5:00 on Friday with her case of "toys" and the folder with all her records from the business. She was a little chilly dressed as she was on the September afternoon.

Claire opened the door and stood there for a minute looking Hayley up and down as she stood on the front porch shivering slightly from the combination of the cool air and the anticipation of what might be coming.

"Let me take these." Claire said as she reached for the sample case and folder, but made no move to invite Hayley inside.

"Lets see if you dressed properly." Claire said sternly as she first told Hayley to lift her skirt and then to open her blouse to show that she had no underwear.

Even though Hayley was facing away from the street so that no one beside Claire could possibly see, she was both embarrassed and turned on as she complied with Claire's demands.

"Good." said Claire, "Now hand me your blouse."

"What?" Hayley said, "Here on your front porch? No Way!"

"OK Hayley, have it your way, you will be the newest internet porn star in no time. When word gets around about the video Lou will be posting on his web site, people will forget all about Paris Hilton." Claire said smiling.

Hayley protested but realized that she had no choice when Claire told her. "Hayley dear, you will do exactly as I say, or all of the video footage taken last Saturday will be on the internet tonight and we will email the link to all of your friends and relatives... do you understand?"

Hayley nodded and looked down at her feet as she unbuttoned the blouse and took it off, handing it to Claire. "Can I come inside now?" She pleaded.

"Not yet," Claire grinned. "Give me the skirt."

"Oh my God." Hayley thought as she realized that she had no choice and reluctantly stepped out of the skirt and handed it to Claire.

"Can I go inside now? Please!" Hayley begged as she stood there naked.

After what seemed like a very long time, Claire stepped back and let Hayley come through the door, closing it behind her, grinning broadly.

"Can I have my clothes back?" Hayley asked timidly, feeling like a child in the presence of an adult.

"All in good time" Claire responded coolly, "We have to check out the things you brought first, then you have a lot of work to do to get ready for the party and Lou's friends."

Claire led the naked Hayley into the kitchen and ordered her to clean up the counters while Claire went through the items in Hayley's sample case and the folder..

After a few minutes Claire called Hayley over to the kitchen table where she had the items from the case spread out.

"It looks like you have been making very good money from this business. How much would you say you have made?"

Hayley was surprised at the question and answered. "It varies, but usually $400-$500 in a good evening."

Claire continued reading the papers in her hand. "It looks like one of these sessions was a lot more than $500. It looks like almost $2000. Which one was that?"

Hayley responded timidly. "Last week, with the men."

"So you are going to do a lot more like that where the income is so much higher."

"No, I don't think I will be doing any more like that."

"I think you misunderstood me Hayley" Claire stated firmly. "That was not a question, it was a statement. You will be doing a lot more with all male customers," Claire smiled as she handed Hayley a small stack of papers and a $1 bill"

"What do you mean?" Hayley asked, puzzled. "What is this?"

"Sign at each place I have marked to complete the sale of your business to me for the grand sum of $1." Claire said with a huge grin.

"I don't understand." Hayley said confused. "Why would I want to sell my business to you, especially for $1?"

"For the same reason that you took off your clothes in front of my house and the same reason that you will do everything I tell you to do from now on. To prevent your career as an internet porn star from being launched."

Hayley trembled as the realization of the extent of her predicament began to sink in. She was surprised that the feeling of terror was mixed with one of sexual arousal as she was reminded that she was virtually helpless to stop Claire from making her do anything she wanted her to do.

After a long silence Hayley asked "But you said I would be doing a lot more of the parties with men. How can that be if I sell my business to you?"

"I am glad that you are starting to think about how this is going to work. The business will be mine and I will make most of the money. You will be working for me, below minimum wage"

Hayley could not understand it all and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You will accompany me to my parties and you will demonstrate each of the products for and with our, I mean my, customers. Don't worry, I will pay you $5 an hour to start and if you do a good job, a raise to $7.50 is possible. Not a bad deal I would say, You do all the work for $5 an hour and I make $2000 or more each night. I like that."

"How would I explain this to Steven?" Hayley asked, physically trembling from both fear and the unwanted sexual arousal that was building inside her at the thought of being so helpless and under Claire's control.

"No problem, You just tell him that with the economy, sales are way down and you are not making much at each party. That will also give you an excuse to be at more parties, trying to make up for the drop in sales."

Hayley begged Claire not to do this to her and asked her why she was being so cruel. Claire seemed to ignore the question at first and said

"As I recall from the video, this was one of your favorites." as she put the restraining belt around Hayley's hips."

"Do we have to do this?" Hayley asked pleadingly, fighting the growing arousal deep inside her.

"We do if I want to." Claire said, "and I want to." as she finished fastening the belt around Hayley's waist and then used the velcro straps to fasten Hayley's arms tightly to her sides.

"How does that feel?" Claire asked and Hayley could only look away as she began to feel the same warmth between her legs that she had felt when the men had put her in the same predicament. This bothered Hayley as she did not expect to be turned on at all in the presence of only a woman.

"Surprise, surprise." Claire said as she slid a finger into Hayley's moist pussy. "You are getting wet! It looks like this turns you on. Is that right?"

Again Hayley did not answer, only turning her head away as she struggled to keep Claire from seeing her reaction to the situation and the finger inside her.

After moving her finger in and out several times and then fondling Hayley's clitoris which now stood quite erect, Claire turned her attention to Hayley's nipples which were also betraying her state of arousal as they stood out hard and firm from her breasts.

"Yes, I would say that this turns you on quite a bit" Claire continued as she rolled Hayley's nipples between her fingers. "Doesn't it?"

Hayley could only stifle a moan as she tried in vain to stand still under the electric touch of Claire's skilled fingers.

Now, in response to your question...I might as well let you in on what is happening here, and what is going to happen to you." Claire said as she took a vibrator from the pile on the table turned it on and began to rub it against Hayley's pussy

"W w what do you mean?" Hayley stammered trying to hide her reaction to the vibrator as Claire began to slip it inside her.

"Well Hayley dear, i have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Do you remember in high school when you got Danny Thornton to take you to the Junior Prom and then dumped him for your precious Steven? I was planning to go to the prom with Danny and I had it all worked out until you flirted and teased him behind the gym. You got him so hot that he promised to take you to the Prom for just a look at your breasts and you said "later" the later that never came. You dumped him without even giving a glimpse or a feel of your precious body.. I followed you and I saw it all, and when Danny came to me the next day to break up with me so he could take you to the prom, I vowed that one day I would get even, and this is that day... or at least the beginning of a lot of those days."

"What do you mean?" Hayley whimpered and shuddered as Claire began to work the vibrator's full length in and out of her now thoroughly wet pussy.

"What I mean is that you really messed me up by stealing Danny, now I am going to get even by making sure that you get fucked hard and often by anyone I choose. The whole party Saturday night was a setup from the beginning. All of the videos taken of you naked with those cocks in your mouth are actually already on our web site, we just haven't made the link available to anyone except a small group of people. As long as you follow my orders to the T, the link will remain private, but as soon as you fail to follow my orders, it will be broadcast far and wide, including all of your friends and relatives."

"Here is the good news for you." Claire continued, "I know that if I make the videos public, even though I will enjoy destroying your reputation forever, I will lose my control over you, so I want to keep the links secret as much as you do... just for different reasons. Do you understand?"

Hayley was not able to answer. She was struggling to keep Claire from seeing how much she was turned on by being a helpless victim of anything Claire wanted to do, and the effect of the vibrator was bringing her close to orgasm.

Claire seemed to realize the situation as she said "It looks like the same sexual energy that gave you so much power over me in the competition for Danny is giving me even more over you. I have scheduled "my" first all men party tonight, so I need for you to sign off the papers for the sale of your business to me so we can start to get ready. Let's make sure that you are in a pliable mood."

With that Claire slid the vibrator deep inside Hayley and turned it to the next speed. Hayley began to gyrate and moan as she approached orgasm. Claire then turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and pulled it almost all the way out of Hayley's now very wet pussy.

"Oooh," Hayley moaned as she tried to slide back onto the love stick. "That felt soo good. Please put it back in and turn it up... please."

"As soon as you sign these papers to make the sale of your business to me for $1 official." she said triumphantly.

"Y..yes, OK anything you say, just hurry" Hayley stammered breathlessly as she squeezed her thighs together to try to hold onto the good feelings.

Claire handed Hayley a pen and opened the bill of sale for Hayley to sign.

Then said, "oops," as she took the pen back. "I almost forgot that we need a witness to the signing of the documents."

She picked up her phone and made a call as Hayley squirmed trying to get the vibrator deeper inside her. "This will take just a few minutes, and then I promise you a nice big orgasm." she told Hayley.

Hayley could only say, "please hurry."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Hayley started to look for her clothes.

"That must be the witness for our agreement." Claire said as she turned the vibrator up a notch and Hayley began to tremble. "Answer the door." Claire told Hayley

"N n no". Hayley stammered as she fought the feelings brought on by the now more active vibrator. "I don't have any clothes on."

"Now Hayley," Claire said firmly. "Remember that you do what I tell you to. Besides, I promised you a nice big orgasm once we finish the sale of your business to me. But ok, for now I you can put that on." Claire pointed to a short kimono. "I think that Japanese Happy Coat will cover you nicely."

Hayley put the short silk robe coat on. It was very short and she checked to see that it did, but just barely, cover her pussy and cheeks behind. She tied the belt to hold the sides of the garment closed and noticed how the silk rubbing against her already firm nipples made them stand out even more.

Hayley was conflicted, not wanting to go to the door barely covered, but wanting the relief of the orgasm that Claire had promised, she finally realized that there was no point in resisting, and slowly turned to walk to the door.

She hid behind the door as best she could as she opened it and recognized Danny, the boy that Hayley had stolen from Claire in High School and then dumped. It had been a whim for Hayley who had never liked the nerdy Danny, but stole him from Claire just to prove that she could. She remembered that the only interesting thing about Danny had been the fact that he had a very large cock. Hayley only teased Danny, fondling it through his pants a few times after making him hard by teasing him, and once actually taking it out of his pants in a movie theater and acting like she was going to suck him off, but left him hot, bothered, and begging for relief after teasing him mercilessly.

Claire told Danny to come in and Hayley hid behind the door until Claire told her to close it. With the door closed, she was unable to hide from Danny and he grinned ear to ear as he leered at her crossing her arms across her chest to cover her nipples that made huge bumps in the thin fabric.

"Put your hands at your sides and let Danny have a look at how turned on you are." Claire told Hayley harshly.

As Hayley felt a blush rise on her cheeks as she dropped her hands to her sides in submission.

Danny whistled and said, "Look at those nipples! Damn Claire, I did not believe you when you said you would have Hayley here...wow!!. But I don't think you are going to be able to make good on the rest of your promise though."

Hayley did not want to think about what the rest of the promise was, but she could not keep certain ideas out of her head that both terrified her and turned her on even more.

"First you have to do your job, Danny." Claire said, "and be the witness as I do Hayley a big favor and buy her little business that it seems that is too much for her to handle any more."

Hayley I think that you should thank Danny for going to the trouble of coming over here to witness the sale so it will be official and binding, don't you?" Claire said with a gloating tone.

Haley said nothing, just staring at her feet.

"Danny I want you to come over here by me." Claire continued. Danny walked briskly to a spot that Claire pointed to

"OK, let me get this adjusted, and we can start" Claire said as Hayley saw her placing a video camera on a short tripod that held the camera about waist high right next to Danny. Claire picked up a remote and turned on the large screen television across the room where Hayley saw a close up of Danny. Actually a close up of Danny from just above his knees to just above his belt.

"Right here Hayley." Claire said, pointing to a spot in front of Danny.near her."Hayley keep your hands at your side so Danny can get a nice closeup look at your nipples. Danny why don't you untie the belt on Hayley's Kimono." With that Hayley folded her arms across her stomach, covering the belt.