Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was Hayley!

In my own way I knew I was as dangerous as Joe. More so really, Joe was a brawler. Me, I could unleash a kick to the balls or the throat or eyes or head or a dozen other contact points that would drop most guys or have then screaming in pain even if they were twice my size. My Mom was a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor and an acupuncturist and she'd taught me all the pressure points she knew that you could use to inflict pain and paralysis. So had Master Kim and he was an expert in delivering pain and mayhem! I'd practiced striking and kicking my opponents for years. Get me close enough, give me a fraction of a second and I could launch a strike into that collection of meridian points at the base of the rib cage that would paralyze almost anyone. And there were all those other points for inflicting pain and paralysis. My Mom specialized in healing people. Me? Given half a chance and an element of surprise I could cripple them.

Did I like fighting? Yes, I sure did and I had the bruises and calluses to prove it.

Did I like dancing? Yes!

Did I like dancing with Joe? Yes!

When I danced with Joe, it was almost as if we were challenging each other. It wasn't a challenge between predators though. I never felt like a predator. I was the sable antelope, viciously lethal if cornered, but otherwise content to flee. Joe never said anything. Neither did I. But almost every time we danced together it was the same. There was always that unspoken tension in the air between us, like the smell of ozone before a thunderstorm, a sense of being the hunter and the hunted, a sensual tension, although certainly I never openly thought of it like that. Both of us enjoyed that tension, probably for completely different reasons.

Tonight, we danced and like I said, I was totally in the zone, moving and swaying and bouncing and just improvising the whole time as the music pounded out. Joe was right there with me, reading my body, reading my mind, reading my moves and I loved it. Steve was momentarily forgotten, the rest of the party was forgotten, there were just the two of us linked together by the music and by our bodies moving and by that sensual tension that built and built and built between us.

I interrupted that tension with a question. "Hey, Claire said you had a date lined up for tonight."

He grinned. "I told her a girl, not a date."

"What's the difference?"

"You bring a date with you."

"So?"

"So she's here but she's not my date."

I squealed. "Joe, you're gonna try and pick up someone else's girl?"

He laughed. "Nope, I just plan to fuck her, Hayley, not pick her up."

It's hard to describe what those words did to me. Knowing that Joe intended to score with one of the girls that someone else had brought here tonight. Listening to him say it so blatantly, that he was going to fuck someone else's date. How did he plan to do that? I mean I knew he was good but still. My stomach tightened with vicarious excitement. Almost, almost, I wished we were in his pickup, that I was in the back seat with Steve, listening to him in action.

"What about her date?"

He shrugged. "What about him, it's the girl that says yes or no Hayley."

"So who is she? You can tell me, I don't gossip." Not much anyhow. And I really wanted to know. God, I wanted to watch. What was I thinking? My brain needed flossing!

Joe changed the subject. "So you're sleeping over tonight?"

"Yeah, I sleepover a lot at Claire's."

"Not with Steve."

"Who told you that?" Joe laughed as I blushed scarlet.

"Claire, when I asked her if it was okay for Steve and me to sleep over."

"God, I am so going to kill her." My face was flaming. How could Claire have told Joe! I was so embarrassed. Joe knew I hadn't gone all the way with Steve yet! Change the subject Hayley, change the subject. "So really, who's the girl?"

"Ahhh, she's here. And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get into her panties tonight so you don't have to worry about me not getting any." He winked at me.

"I wasn't, don't worry." I shook my head, feeling another of those surges of tight excitement pulse through my body. "Lucky girl," I added drily.

But my heart was pounding. I'd heard more than one girl surrender herself for the first time to Joe. Listening to him going at it in the front seat had influenced me just a little in my decision to go all the way with Steve. Anyhow, tonight it seemed Joe was intent on yet another conquest. I was half sorry for her, more than half excited at the thought, half-wishing we were going to be in the pickup so I could listen. I found myself wondering what it would be like if Steve and I did it in the back seat. Would Joe listen to us and get excited? What about tonight? What if Steve and I and Joe and that girl made out in the same bedroom? How exciting would that be? That particular thought made me shiver with a different kind of excitement as we danced.

"Isn't every girl I date lucky?" His confident grin was infectious. I found myself giggling.

"Okay, okay." I wasn't going to get it out of him, I knew. I guess I'd find out eventually. In a group like ours, gossip travels fast. And Claire was the queen bee of gossip. Joe knew he was bugging me, I could tell from his grin. He could be a real asshole sometimes. He just laughed when I told him that. Asshole!

The music changed to a slow romantic track, one of those songs made for slow dancing with the one you love. Joe and I continued dancing, slow dancing now, closer now, bodies almost touching, each of us intent on the other, slowly moving closer and closer. Joe's hands rested on my waist, my hands moved to rest on his shoulders. For a moment as we danced, our bodies touched, touched and came together. Briefly, I felt his arousal, felt him solid and hard against me. In that moment of contact, an electric shock ran through me, a shock that held me and attracted me the way a magnet holds and attracts iron filings. I gasped. I jerked but I couldn't jerk myself away from that contact. I jerked forward instead, pressing myself harder against him, feeling that bulge with my body.

His eyes held mine as the rock hard evidence of his arousal pressed against me, moving with exquisite deliciousness against me as we swayed to the music. His hands slipped from my waist to my hips, then down and back, molded themselves to my butt, holding me, gently but insistently urging me against him, pressing us even closer together. The electric shock of that contact had brought a new heat to my body, a sudden wet arousal that totally weakened any resistance I might have offered. Might have offered, but didn't. With a sigh, I gave in to the steady pressure of his hands, looking up at him as we pressed firmly against each other, feeling his hands on me through that thin skirt, feeling my breasts pressing against his chest, feeling his erection pressing hard against me as we moved, feeling a renewed flood of wet excitement within my sex.

We stayed pressed together, looking at each other while I drew in a long shuddering breath, then another and another and another, suddenly all too aware of Joe's attractiveness. All too aware of his rigid excitement and of my own wet heat as he pressed against me! I glanced at Steve, still sitting off on the sidelines, happily oblivious to our little interplay on the dance floor. After another shuddering breath I edged myself a little away from Joe. His hands slid back to my hips. He grinned at me, as if to say "party pooper". We resumed our slow dancing. The tension between us had stepped up considerably more than a notch but it had also changed in nature. Now I was totally aware of his physical arousal, just as I was aware of my own wet excitement, the swollen sensitivity of my clitoris, my suddenly achingly hard nipples pushing the thin cotton of my tanktop very visibly outwards.

Joe glanced down at my chest, grinned at me. "Danced enough?"

He was giving me an out to return to Steve and to safety. I thought about that, but I was enjoying myself. I was enjoying the tension between us too, enjoying the sense of danger, enjoying the excitement, enjoying knowing that he was excited and aroused by me. I also remembered those girls in the front seat with him, was this how they felt as the moment approached when Joe would take them. I shivered, almost moaning out loud.

"Let's keep dancing for a while," I yelled over the music, my heart beating hard, almost choking me. I could feel that coiled excitement within me tightening, building.

"Sure." I don't know how you can sound like you're purring when you're yelling over the music but Joe managed.

Another little shiver ran through me, a tightness in my belly Tension? Apprehension? Adrenaline? Fight or flight? I had no idea. I wasn't sure what I wanted myself but I did know I wanted to keep on dancing with him. I wanted that excitement. I also knew that I wanted that complex interplay of feelings and emotions to continue as we danced. His eyes held me, I stepped my dancing up a little, more sensuous, moving my body now not just to dance with him but to display it to him, to offer it to him, to tease him, to arouse him, conscious of what I was doing now and enjoying flirting with the danger. Because Steve was my boyfriend and Steve was Joe's friend. I could do this with Joe, arouse him and tease him, yet still remain safe.

So I thought.

I wanted to see what had been pressed against me. I glanced down.

I could see that large bulge in his baggy shorts, the bulge that had pressed against me, evidence of his very physical arousal. I liked seeing that, I liked that tribute to my attractiveness. That's the nice thing about guys. It's easy to tell when you've got them really excited. It's rather visually obvious. He saw my glance and grinned. I smiled back, turning, dancing with my back to him, brushing him with my hair, flaring my skirt so that it brushed across the front of his shorts. His hands rested lightly on my hips, he danced easily with me.

He ran the fingers of one hand up my back. "No bra either? Hayley! And that's a very sexy little skirt too," he breathed in my ear. "I've never seen you wear one that short, I like it."

"I bet you say that to all the girls," I yelled over the music as I brushed it across his shorts again. I knew he said things like that to his girls. I'd heard him say so about other girls and their skirts often enough. Usually just before he removed their panties and they stopped talking and started making all sorts of other noises instead!

"I do," he yelled back, laughing. "Right now I'm saying it to you..."

I leaned back against his shoulder, my head tilted to look back and up at him. "Yeah, and I'm Steve's, Joe, remember that!" I enjoyed telling him that.

Without turning my head to look at him, I knew that he was smiling. One of his hands slid down from my hip, down to my thigh, resting hotly on my skin. I swayed my hips, knowing my skirt was brushing him, enjoying teasing him, enjoying his hand on my thigh. His face brushed my hair, brushed my ear, he inhaled, I almost felt his pleasure as he breathed in my scent. His hand on my thigh slid upwards, under my skirt, all the way up to rest on my hip, the back of my skirt lifting with his wrist, partly exposing my butt.

I should have pushed his hand back down. I should have. I didn't. I did nothing. His other hand repeated the same motion and now, in the darkness of the crowded dance floor, my naked butt was exposed briefly, my short skirt concealing me only at the front here I faced away from him. Still I did nothing, my heart pounding as I swayed with the music. Joe's hands on my hips eased me back so that my naked butt pressed against that bulging hardness inside his shorts. I let him do that to me.

"Are you sure about that Hayley?" His voice was a low growl, reverberating through me, sending tingles from my nipples all the way down through my body to my sex.

I gasped, not resisting, eyes half closing, mouth half opening as I felt him, so hard and assertive, firm against me as we swayed together. Oh god! I'd never felt anyone but Steve like this. In my dreams I'd thought about other guys, other men, but that had been in my dreams. This was reality. Hard reality! Rock hard reality! I'd always wondered if feeling another man pressed against me could excite me the way that feeling Steve's arousal excited me Would it be too weird or strange or difficult to accept?

It wasn't.

Not at all!

My body tingled all over as I felt that wonderful hardness, separated from my butt by the thin cotton of his shorts. I felt like I'd stuck my finger in a light socket with the power on. Except his hardness was the light socket and my butt as the finger. I sizzled all over. The heat built up another notch inside me, making me want to moan for Joe the way I moaned for Steve. God, I was so incredibly wet and sensitive! My panties were soaked! My nipples were so swollen and hard that they really hurt, they were aching to be touched. If it hadn't been for the knowledge that I belonged to Steve, I knew I might have been one more of Joe's scores then and there. But I was Steve's! I knew I was Steve's even as I remained quiescent against Joe, feeling his arousal pressing hard against my butt. Enjoying feeling it pressing against me!

"Yes, I'm sure," I gasped.

But they were just words! I wasn't sure of anything right then except that Joe's cock was pressed up hard against my butt and my knees had turned to jelly and I loved it.

"I'm jealous." His hands continued to hold me for a moment longer before he flipped me off and around to face him as my skirt dropped back into place, both of us dancing again, me rather weakly.

The feel of Joe's cock against me had reminded me vividly of what I intended Steve's fate to be tonight. Of what I intended my own fate to be! Except that now I was thinking of Joe's cock and what it would be like being taken by Joe. Like I thought of other men in my dreams in bed at night as I played with myself. But I wasn't playing with myself, I was dancing with Joe and his cock had been pressing against me, so big and so very hard. I wanted to stick my finger back in that particular light socket again! But just like a live socket, I knew I shouldn't. Bad idea Hayley!

But so tempting. So very tempting that it was hard to resist.

I was high on adrenaline and excitement, Joe probably was too. Neither of us said anything, although I was thinking hard. This wasn't a dream and I wasn't at home in bed by myself. I knew I had to do something. My heart pounding, my body burning with excitement, I danced even closer to Joe, hands on his shoulders, standing on my tiptoes raise my mouth closer to his ear, seeing Steve over his shoulder, still sitting there but looking the other way, not watching me, not watching the dance floor. What was he looking at if he wasn't looking at me?

"I'm going to go and drag Steve off," I yelled. It was strange, but going to Steve and leading him off to that bedroom felt somehow almost anti-climactic after dancing with Joe both here and up on that small stage in front of everyone.

Joe's hands rested on my waist. "Have fun, you take it easy on him Hayley," he yelled back, "see you later."

"Thanks Joe."

I moved closer to him, on my tiptoes, kissed him lightly, without thinking. His eyes looked into mine for a brief moment as my lips brushed his. Then he was kissing me back, his hands on my butt, pulling me hard against him. Without any conscious thought, my mouth opened wide to his, his tongue meshing with mine, probing and exploring and tasting deep inside my mouth as I moaned out loud. For a drawn out moment in time, our kiss and the feel of our bodies pressed tightly together was the only thing that existed.

I could feel him against me, hard, big and hard, his erection pressing against my clitoris through the thin skirt and my little lace thong panties, thrilling me with the rigid feel of him as his hands moved my body against his. I opened my mouth wider still, letting him kiss me the way he wanted to, my tongue dancing with his, his hands molding and squeezing my butt so that I moaned into his mouth.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong. I was Steve's girlfriend. I'd never made out with anyone but Steve. I'd never even kissed anyone but Steve. Not like this, I mean. But now, somehow, even though it was wrong, I couldn't stop myself. As his mouth left mine to travel across my cheek and down my neck, his cock pressed hard into the juncture of my thighs, holding me in a quivering trance while his hands continued to move me more and more forcefully against him. Hands that slid down, slid under my skirt to hold my butt, hold me tight against him, moving me against him.

"Are you sure you're Steve's Hayley," his voice breathed in my ear after what seemed an eternity where I simply held onto him, letting his hands do what they wanted with me, letting his body dominate mine, move mine, press mine against his, his body so hard against me. "Maybe you should be mine."

"No, I'm Steve's," I squeaked as his hold on me relaxed a little. Only a little! My body instinctively tried to press closer to him as he eased that pressure. He smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning." He kissed my forehead and patted my butt, turning with me as I began to stumble off the dance floor towards Steve, my mind a confused jumble of thoughts and emotions. God, did I really want him to kiss me and hold me again? I did and that confused me terribly. "Ohh, Hayley..." he added.

I turned quickly back towards him, much faster than I'd moved away. "Yes?"

"I forgot something."

"What?" I waited, my eyes glazed, my body quivering, burning.

He stepped closer to me. "This."

One of his hands rested on my hip again, the other molded itself to one of my breasts, outside the thin sweat-soaked cotton tank top that clung so tightly to me. I looked up at him helplessly, moaning softly when he deliberately raked his thumb across my rubbery-hard nipple. He raked it back. I moaned again, not moving, then made a little whimpering noise, inaudible over the music, as he pinched my nipple lightly, then harder, then harder still. I stood there, my back to Steve, unable to believe I was letting Joe do this to me. In the middle of the dance floor! But I did! I let him!

I stood there, quite still, unmoving, unresisting as Joe touched my breast and squeezed my nipple hard, squeezed harder still, squeezed painfully hard, twisting and tugging on my aching flesh. It felt painful. It felt exciting, ripples running from my nipples all through my body until I moaned softly. I looked down at his hand on me, watched his thumb and finger on my nipple, wanting it to continue. I looked back up at him when he stopped, breathing hard, feeling shocked, feeling faint, feeling disappointed that he'd stopped.

Excitement! Shock! Surprise! Fear! Embarrassment! Shame! Combined, they were a heady mix of emotions and feelings for an inexperienced eighteen year old.

"I want to do that to you again," he said, his eyes holding mine.

I was so choked up I couldn't say a thing. I could barely breathe. I didn't move. His other hand moved to my other breast, cupped it gently, his thumb brushing backwards and forwards over my nipple. My mouth worked, I wanted to tell him yes, I wanted to moan but no sound came out, just a muted little gasp. I wanted his hands on me. I wanted ... I wanted ... I wanted him to do what he did next which was to slide his hand under my tanktop, under and up to cup my breast and take my swollen nipple and squeeze it and tug on it and twist it. Now, with his hand on my skin, my nipple at his mercy, I did moan.

I'd almost forgotten about Steve.

Steve!

"I need to go to Steve," I whispered.

I knew even as I whispered those words that I wasn't convincing Joe. I wasn't even convincing myself, the words sound meaningless even as I uttered them. Probably I hadn't even spoken them loud enough for Joe to hear what I had said. Really, I didn't want Joe to stop what he was doing to me. When he released my nipple at last, all I could do was stand there, looking up at him, breathing hard. Helpless! Quivering! Wetter than I'd ever been in my life! Wanting him to do that to me again! Again and again for as long as he wanted! I understood now, I understood those girls in the front seat with Joe.