Hazel Meets Barry

Story Info
The rent is due again.
2.3k words
4.15
83.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

My ankle was now fully recovered and the agency had given me two assignments to cover, so now there was no excuse, we had the rent money and as far as I was concerned, from now on, Houseman could go fuck himself.

Unfortunately, Hazel had other ideas. The whole scene turned her on more than you could imagine and after several arguments I reluctantly agreed to let her have him one more time "after all," she argued, "it's your fault in the first place, all those dirty photo's laying around." "For Christ sake Haze, the guys turning you into a slut, don't you see it, he's even suggested you go on the game." "Yeah, and just look at the money we could make, makes your £25 per week look a bit sick doesn't it."

"Your not seriously considering his offer, are you?" "Might be, you think, in a years time we could save enough money to buy our own flat." My stomach was in knots, here was my own wife suggesting that she became a prostitute. "Hazel, you can have your precious Houseman one more time, after that it's either him or me, I will not be married to a common whore."

She put on her little girl lost look and stood in front of me. Placing her arms round my neck she gently kissed my lips, moving round to my throat and ears. "I'm sorry sweetheart, of course I don't really want to become a whore, it's just the idea of it that's exciting," she purred in my ear, her hand tracing patterns across my crutch, "it's just that I found it really turns me on being dominated, it's sort of opened up a new side to me I didn't know existed. Anyway, you can't say you haven't enjoyed watching him fuck me while I suck on your cock." My cock started to twitch under her hand bringing a triumphant smile to her face. "You love watching him spunk in my mouth, your little slut wife drinking it all down," my cock was now growing rapidly and she undid the zip to release it. "And you like it when he calls me a slut or whore and makes me kneel on all fours like a dog while he fucks me hard."

Her own breathing was now increasing as she continued the dialogue. "Wouldn't you like to watch other men use me, watch then slowly strip me off to my stockings and then finger my cunt, watch them command me to lick their cocks and suck them off, wouldn't you like that darling?" My cock was at full mast and dropping to her knees she took the entire length down her throat in one go. I held her head and fucked her face, thinking only of my own enjoyment, the same way Houseman used her. When I eventually came I just pushed my cock into her throat and held it there. She licked and sucked every drop. "You see, you do like it don't you, you like me being a whore, just using me for sex, go on admit it you really like it don't you?"

After that I could hardly say no and reluctantly admitted that it did turn me on but, "I just don't want to see you being hurt or turned into something I don't like." "Oh, don't worry, I know when to say no," she said confidently.

Although we could pay the rent that week, we told Houseman we couldn't. "Oh dear, never mind, put the slut on," I was a bit put out but passed the phone to Hazel. There were several 'OK's' and 'alrights' before she eventually hung up. "What did he say," "oh nothing much, he wants me in all the white gear ready for 9 o'clock stretched out on the settee like last time, says he's got a surprise for me." "What sort of surprise?" "Don't know, he didn't say but it's probably a dildo or something like that." I knew she was lying but no amount of pressing would get her to tell me any more.

By 8:45 she was stretched out on the sofa wearing a white see through bra, matching open crutch panties, white stockings pulled right up to her crutch and a pair of white PVC high heels. "You only want the wedding dress and you'd be complete," I said. She seemed very nervous and although she was playing with her clit as before, I sensed a feeling of uncertainty.

This time, Houseman was late and Hazel was getting really anxious. By the time the knock came it was nearly quarter pass nine and she jumped out of her skin. Opening the door I was greeted by Houseman ...... and Barry. "There you go Baz, didn't I tell you what a beautiful slut she was and all in white too, go a treat with your black cock." "What the fucks going on?" I protested, "what, didn't she tell you, oh dear, sounds like a lovers tiff coming up, better get started Baz before he throws you out."

Barry, or Baz was nearly 6'4" and built like a prize fighter, he was one of Houseman's minders when he collected the rent money and had a reputation for being a ruthless thug. At the comment about me throwing him out he roared with laughter and before I knew it I was being lifted of my feet and thrown across the room, landing on the sofa next to Hazel. "Better learn some respect white boy," the hulk said removing his tee shirt to show rippling biceps and arm muscles as thick as my thighs. He stood in front of Hazel and ordered her to remove his track suite bottoms. I thought Houseman was big but this guy left him standing. Hazel just stared in disbelief as this big thick black cock started to twitch and swing around in front of her face.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head forward until she was inches from his cock. "Arry says you like sucking cock, that right white bitch?" "Y-y-yes," she stuttered, not taking her eyes from his black monster. "Den you better show me adn't you." She started to lick his cock, running her tongue from the base to the top and back again. She found it hard to get the bloated head in her mouth but eventually succeeded. As his cock got harder the true dimensions became apparent, it was at least ten inches long and very thick.

"What you waiting for White boy, dere's plenty dere for two, help the bitch lick it." "W w w what? You got to be joking, I'm not sucking a man's cock," I protested. Before I knew what was happening he'd grabbed my wrist and turned it in on itself, the pain was excruciating. "Dere's two ways of doing this white boy, which one you want?"

He guided me onto my knees next to Hazel and grabbing my hair steered me towards his prick. "Lick bitches." Hazel was trying to avoid eye contact with me and started to lick up and down his shaft again. A quick tug on my hair had me poking my tongue out and matching her stroke for stroke. He then turned fully towards me and pushed his cock into my mouth. It really was big and I struggled to accommodate it. He tried to push it into my throat but I gagged so severely that he pulled out. "Looks like he need some training boss," Barry said towards Houseman. Both men laughed as Hazel and I continued to lick and suck Barry's cock. Suddenly, my head was pulled away and I found myself face to face with Houseman's bloated erection. "You use the bitch while I'll break him in," he said to Baz.

I had no choice but to suck it in, at least it was a bit more manageable than Barry's. I gagged each time he tried to deep throat me and in the end he settled for a few inches in my mouth. I could see Hazel fighting to get Barry's cock down her throat and at one time at least three quarters of it had disappeared. I felt disgusted at being forced to suck a mans cock but at the same time I suddenly understood that feeling that Hazel described of being totally used with nothing you could do about it. I was just getting used to the cock in my mouth when it exploded. Jet after jet of warm sticky fluid hit the back of my throat making me retch. Some I swallowed but most of it dribbled down my chin dropping onto the floor.

"Not bad for a first attempt son," Houseman said, "we'll get the bitch to show you how it's done, your be better next time." I looked across at Hazel who now had Barry's cock imbedded in her throat. You could actually see the bulge in her throat as her nose nested deep in his pubic hair. She pulled it all the way out before lunging forward again. "Oh fuck, she's fucking good boss, look, every fucking inch, oh yeah, you love it don't ya bitch." Hazel was really getting into it, taking it deep in her throat and using her tongue on the way out. In no time at all Barry was grunting and filling her mouth with spunk, she drank the lot and after sucking the remaining drops clear, sat back on her haunches with a grin a mile wide on her face. "My God, that's so big, Christ knows how I got it all in."

They positioned me between her open legs and made me fuck her, making comments about the size of my cock and how I should get her ready for the real men. Hazel could see I was hurting and did her best to avoid eye contact. Although she pulled on her nipples and made all the right sounds I new she was faking it. Eventually I shot my load and pulled out. Baz took my place and I watched as his black shaft slid easily into her lubricated cunt.

This time there was no mistaking the realism in her love making as she sat up further looking down at the action between her thighs. "Oh yeah, I love to see your big black cock disappear up my cunt, you like it, you like my white cunt?" "Looks like she likes the old black trouser snake," Barry grunted, "maybe I give her to the bruvvers." They pulled Hazel onto the floor on all fours and for the next few minutes Barry and Houseman took turns fucking her mouth and cunt. She was loving it and between mouthfuls of cock did her best to act like a total slut. At one point they were fucking her so hard and she was moaning so much I thought she must be in pain. Not a chance, as they filled each end her whole body shook in one gigantic orgasm. When they both pulled out, copious amounts of spunk ran down her thighs and her chin. As she licked her lips, Barry dragged me between her open thighs and ordered me to clean her up.

I hesitated with my mouth inches from her dripping cunt. A firm shove from a big black hand forced my face into the pick smelly mess and a menacing voice said "lick white boy." "Yeah, lick my cunt clean, go on, lick it." I couldn't believe it, my own wife was now joining in with them. I licked but already I was planning my revenge.

The rest of the evening was spent with both men doing whatever they wanted to Hazel while she positively encouraged them. "Make him suck your cock again Barry, I want to watch as he sucks it clean." The fucking bitch was really getting off on my discomfort and egging them on all the time. I was made to either watch, lick her clean or suck some cock. We had both become their sex slaves and while Hazel revelled in it, my mind was working overtime.

By the end of the evening she looked a real mess. Her stockings were torn and laddered, her bra had been ripped off, she had bruises and love bites all over her, her makeup was smeared across her face and she was covered in dried up spunk. Barry and Houseman couldn't perform anymore but before leaving they made it clear that from now on they would return whenever they wished and do whatever they liked to us. Hazel was now their whore and from now on would be working for them, if I interfered, I would be dealt with.

It was several minutes after they left that anything was said. "I'm sorry Hon, I really didn't know they were going to make you do all those things, I tried to stop them, honest, but he was too strong." I looked over at the settee, she was sitting there, legs spread wide playing with her cunt. "You really have become a whore haven't you, look at yourself, you're a complete mess, you've just been used by three men if you include me and you absolutely loved it didn't you. And don't give me that shit about trying to stop them, you fucking egged them on, what was it, just because you loved being used you thought I would, was that it, turned you on even more did it." I was getting mad and it showed.

"Oh, don't get cross at me, you know I can't help it, the more they use me the more I like it. It wasn't my idea to make you do things." "No, but you liked it didn't you, turned you on even more didn't it." "Well, maybe a little, watching you suck his black cock was exciting, why don't you come over here and make love to me." By now I was feeling totally gutted, the whole situation was out of hand. "You mean fuck you don't you, only people in love actually make love, your just a cheap whore." With that I stormed of to bed.

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers