Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! That feels so good! Fuck me harder!" I did as she asked and began humping her faster. She went back to finger-fucking Carrie at the same pace. I grabbed Taylor by the shoulders and began to fuck her hard.

"Shit...Oh...Oh....Oh...keep...doing...that...feels...amazing!" She said between thrusts. Carrie reached down to rub Taylor's pussy, and she could feel her pussy dripping cum down her thighs. It wasn't long before Taylor began shake with pleasure. Taylor let her juices drop down onto Carries thigh as I let up and eventually pulled out of her. She bent down and licked Carrie's thigh clean and then sat down. I picked Carrie up and put her in the same position, face-to-face with Taylor. The younger woman immediately started caressing Carrie's breasts as my cock easily slid into her pussy.

I gradually increased my pace in fucking Carrie. I didn't want to go to fast and end it soon as I wanted Carrie to feel as good as Taylor did. The two women made out as I was now humping Carrie very hard. She was moaning so loud that I could hear her even though she was locked onto Taylor. I grabbed Carrie's hair and pulled her off of Taylor so I could hear her cries.

"Oh God! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard! I wanna cum, fuck me hard!" Carrie screamed loudly.

"Yeah, fuck her harder Dan! Fuck her like you fucked me." Taylor added.

I continued to fuck her until she pulled off me and lay down on the floor. I joined her, placed her feet up on my shoulders and resumed pounding her pussy. Taylor got on her hands and knees, and began to suck Carrie's pointy nipples. I reached down and slapped Taylor's ass as she was starting to suck harder. After a few minutes, she stood up and reached for the remains of the joint. She lit it and held it up to Carrie's lips. She inhaled as I was still fucking her hard and blew out the smoke in Taylor's face. Taylor did the same thing back, then held it up to my lips and I took a hit. She put it back out and started to run her hands through Carrie's hair.

I now had Carrie bent so far that her ankles were now almost onto her shoulders. Taylor sat down next to Carrie's head, grabbed her blonde hair, and started rubbing her pussy with it. I watched as the young woman forced Carrie' hair into her pussy.

"Your hair's so soft. It feels so good against my clit." Taylor said as Carrie laughed again. Carrie began to moan faster as I could tell her orgasm was closing in. She cried out a long loud "Oh" that seemingly went on forever. I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she began to convulse. After she stopped cumming, I pulled out so she could catch her breath. Taylor now climbed on top of Carrie so that their pussies were touching. I then began to fuck both of them, one thrust at a time. I was now easily switching between the two girls. I could see them making out, noticing Taylor was doing most of the work since Carrie was still coming down from her orgasm.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, knowing that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum on our faces while we make out." Carrie took charge and answered. Taylor didn't object so I humped the girls faster. I was rapidly reaching my breaking point as I pulled out and moved over to the women. I put my cock against Taylor's cheek and began to cum. The first string dripped down to Carrie's face as my second shot landed in Taylor's hair. I moved down and shot cum on Carrie's cheek and in her hair as well. I stuck my cock between their mouths and let the rest off in their mouths. Taylor hungrily licked Carrie's tongue, hoping to catch some before it went down her throat. They then began furiously licking all the leftover semen off my cock. It felt so good having both warm tongues running of and down the head.

After they cleaned me up, I collapsed on the floor. Taylor rolled over me and cuddled me to my left side, as Carrie did the same on the other side. We were out of it on the floor, as the pot and pleasure overwhelmed all of us. The girls fell asleep quickly and I wasn't far behind. I watched the cum begin to dry in their hair and on their faces as I fell asleep. We may be out now, but our night wasn't quite over just yet.

----------------------------------------------------

It was now 1:00 am as I woke up after the pot-fueled fuck session with Taylor and Carrie. I looked over and saw Taylor, still fast asleep, but didn't see Carrie. We were both covered with the blanket that was on the couch. As I got up, and put my underwear and shirt back on. I picked Taylor up and put her down on the couch, re-covered her and then went to the bathroom. I opened the door as Carrie was exiting.

"Hey baby." She leaned forward and kissed me. "I'll let you piss, then you can join me at the table." She had obviously had searched through my drawers and found on old pair of boxers and my Mariners jersey, and she looked hot as hell. After I pissed, I joined her at the kitchen table and kissed her cheek. She picked up and lit what was left of the joint, and we finished it off.

"I'm making toast if you want any." She said as she went over to my toaster and pulled out the two pieces of bread and placed them on a paper plate. She tore a piece of crust off, put it in between her lips, and pulled me into another kiss. I sucked the bread out of her mouth and ate it. As the weed was starting to kick in, I stared into her bloodshot eyes and told her, "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Stoned or not." She laughed and smiled.

"You think we should wake Taylor and get back to fucking?" I asked.

"No, let her sleep. Let's go lie down in your bed and watch a movie or something until she wakes up." She left a note near Taylor saying 'Meet us in the bedroom when you're ready.' She grabbed my hand and pulled me into my bedroom. She pulled the boxers she was wearing off, revealing that she had Taylor's yellow panties on instead of her own.

"Aren't those Taylor's panties?"

"Oops, I guess they are. They did feel a little tighter but I like it." She laughed and climbed on the bed. I joined her and turned on the TV. Some movie was on starring Matt Damon, but I still can't remember what it was called. As the movie went on, Carrie snuggled up closer to me to the point where her head was now resting on my chest. The full effects were starting to hit me as I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I heard the toilet flush in the background and realized that Taylor was awake. She walked in wearing her skirt and Carrie's tank top.

"Hey Taylor, have a nice nap?" Carrie greeted her.

"Amazing, I dreamed about us fucking again." Taylor said with a smile. "What are you two watchin'?"

"Some movie, I have no idea what it's called." I responded.

"Mind if I join you two?"

"Sure, but first grab your weed and Dan's bong. We're both plenty stoned, but you're not."

Taylor quickly ran out and grabbed what she needed and brought into the bedroom. She quickly packed it and lit it. She took a big hit and let it slowly flow out of her mouth, causing a big cloud to appear in front of us.

"Hey, you're wearing my panties." She pointed out. "I can't believe you fit into them."

"I know. I like really tight clothes so it doesn't bother me." Carrie said as she took another hit and handed me the bong. I took one hit and handed it back to Taylor.

"You finish it off. We finished the joint and are pretty baked." I told her.

Taylor finished it off with six big hits and placed the bong on the ground. She lied down next to me and we continued watching the movie. When a commercial came on, Taylor leaned across me and started to make out with Carrie, showing that she was ready to go again. I lifted up my hand and reached under her skirt to start playing with her pussy. Carrie pulled Taylor's head closer as they continued. Taylor was now rubbing Carrie's pussy through her panties, which caused her to let out soft moan.

I slid out from under Taylor and kneeled down behind her. It didn't take long for my tongue to find Taylor's wet slit. I quickly shoved my tongue deep into her which caused her to jump. Carrie now pulled the shirt Taylor was wearing over her head, leaving the young singer in just her yellow skirt. Carrie slid her panties off and forced Taylor's head down. Taylor was now licking Carrie, as I licked her. The room quickly filled with load moans as Taylor seemed to find Carrie's clit. Taylor didn't last long at all before her orgasm hit. Her cries of lust shot into Carrie's pussy and shortly thereafter, Carrie began to cum buckets around Taylor's sweet mouth.

After a few minutes of recovery, Taylor reached down and slid my underwear off, again exposing my rock hard cock. She kissed the head before Carrie started to climb on top of me. I unbuttoned the baseball jersey that Carrie was wearing and exposed her firm breasts once again. She looked me directly in the eyes as she impaled herself on my cock. She fucked me so hard that the bed started to squeak almost as loud as Carrie's cries.

"Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Yes! You like that! Oh! You like me riding you baby! Oh!" Carrie exclaimed as she continued riding me very hard. Taylor peeked her head in between us and started sucking Carrie's nipples, which only made her fuck me harder. This went on for about five minutes before she whispered in my ear, "Fuck my ass like you fucked Taylor's" She hopped off of me and got on her hands and knees. Taylor grabbed my cock, spit on and lined it up to Carrie's ass. I quickly plunged into her, remembering her saying that she got "fucked in the ass plenty of times".

She took all eight-inches and begged for me to plow her hard. I did what she said and furiously began to fuck her ass. Tears of joy began falling down her cheek but were quickly licked up by Taylor. She then turned around and placed her ass in Carrie's face.

"Carrie baby, please lick my ass clean. Please?" Taylor barely got the second 'please' out before Carrie's tongue was deep inside Taylor's ass. Taylor loved having Carrie's tongue in her ass because her chin kept rubbing against her pussy as my thrusts shot Carrie forward into her. I grabbed Carrie's shoulders and fucked her like I had earlier fucked Taylor, forcing every centimeter of my cock up her tight ass. Her grunts were getting louder as Taylor crawled under Carrie and started licking her as I continued pounding her ass. It didn't take long after Taylor got under her for Carrie to reach her climax. Carrie sucked in her breath and let out a deafening "OH FUCK!" as her cum started to squirt down on Taylor's face. I didn't let up plowing her ass because I was close to cumming. I asked them where they wanted me to cum, and Taylor responded with, "Shoot it on her pussy so it can drip down to my face."

I quickly pulled out of Carrie's ass and shot my load all over Carrie's pussy as some fell down directly into Taylor's mouth, like she had planned. After I let out the last few spurts, Carrie lowered her pussy down so that Taylor could lick every bit of semen off it. Taylor licked her for a long time to get every bit off and, to all of our surprise, Carrie came again directly down Taylor's throat. Taylor wasn't ready and started choking on it. She soon recovered and went back to cleaning Carrie. After Carrie recovered, she turned over and began to slowly lick her cum off Taylor's face while pinching her nipples.

"Sorry for not warning you, that came from nowhere." Carrie smiled as she continued licking Taylor clean.

"No problem, it tasted too damn good!"

Once Taylor was clean, Carrie got up to pee as Taylor said, "I can see you really like Carrie."

"It's hard not to like a girl that wild." I said which brought out a laugh from Taylor. When Carrie came back, it was Taylor's turn to go. Carrie got under the covers and kissed me.

"I hope you enjoyed that...I sure did. And just wait until tomorrow night when Taylor is at her concert. I will have you all...to my...self." She kissed my nose as Taylor entered the room. After I went and came back, I joined the girls under the covers and turned out the light.

12