Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 03

Story Info
At Taylor's concert, Dan & Carrie arrive backstage.
4.4k words
4.65
52k
38
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 10 o'clock in the morning, with the memories of last night still fresh in my head. Never in a million years did I think that I would meet Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood, let alone get them stoned and fuck them together. I tossed the covers off myself and sat up. Both women were gone from the bed, but the stains of their juices were very visible on the white sheets. The smell of sex was thick in the air as I got dressed and headed out to the kitchen.

I opened the door and looked in where I saw Taylor sitting down with a bowl of cereal in front of her, with a nice big joint sitting next to it.

"Morning Dan, sleep well?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Yes I did, thanks to you and Carrie. Speaking of which, is Carrie in the shower?"

"Yep, once she gets out we can smoke this, and then I got to get ready to head to the arena." She gave me a kiss as I sat down next to her.

Carrie came out of the shower wearing my red robe as her wet blonde hair flowed down her shoulders. She closed the door behind her, poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down across the table from us.

"I hope you don't mind but I used your robe." Carrie said.

"No problem, you look really beautiful in it." She leaned across the table and gave me a kiss.

Once Taylor finished her cereal, she put the joint between her lips and lit it. A thick puff of white smoke slowly billowed out from her mouth and quickly, once again, filled the room with the thick, pungent smoke. She handed it to me and I took two long drags before passing it to Carrie. She took her drags and passed it to Taylor, and we continued the cycle until the large joint was down to almost nothing. The kitchen was very cloudy as we sat there taking in the high. Unfortunately, Taylor didn't have any time for sex and quickly had to get dressed and ready for the limo to pick her up. Thankfully though, Carrie had nowhere to go and had told me last night that we were going to have some fun.

Taylor got up and headed for my room to change, leaving Carrie and I alone in the kitchen. Suddenly, I felt her foot begin to rub up against my shorts. I looked over and saw a dark smile on her face and as I felt her toes gently massage all eight inches of my thick shaft. It didn't take long for me to get rock hard as she started to inch her foot up the legs of my shorts and soon her cold foot rubbed up against the sensitive head. I jumped back in my chair as I was not expecting it to be so cold. When Taylor opened the door, Carrie quickly pulled her foot out of my pants and went back to drinking her coffee.

"My limo will be here in five minutes, but I've got bad news. I have a booking for tomorrow in Vancouver that I forgot about, so I'll be leaving straight from the arena." Taylor said with a sad look on her stoned face.

"Its fine, I'm sure we'll see each other again real soon."

"I don't know...I'm pretty busy for the next few months. I don't know when I'll be back." She started to tear up.

"It's fine Taylor, you WILL be back." I stood up and gave her a hug as she wiped away a tear.

"Okay, I'm off. You can keep the bag we started, I'm gonna take the rest of the weed. Bye Dan, bye Carrie." She gave both of us a deep kiss and turned to head out the door. Both Carrie and I each gave her beautiful ass a firm slap before she left.

"Don't worry Dan, I know we'll both be gone by tomorrow morning but that doesn't mean today won't be amazing." She untied the robe and let it fall to the ground. "Get your mind off of Taylor for now and let me take over."

Carrie got on her knees and yanked down my shorts, exposing my still-rock-hard cock in front of her. Quickly she took the shaft in her hand and slowly licked up and down, coating every inch with her sticky saliva. She moved her tongue down to my balls and slowly juggled them around in her mouth as she started to stroke my cock. She looked up at me with her bright hazel-grey eyes as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground. She turned her attention back to my cock and started to suck on it. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth, gently picking up her pace. As she sped up, I started to run my hands through her lovely blonde hair. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her off my cock so I could plant a long kiss on her before she started sucking again.

I started to feel her teeth brush up against the head of my cock, which felt a lot better than I would have imagined. She forced her tongue as far into the hole on my penis as she could go.

"I think I'm gonna cum, should I start eating you out so I don't cum?" I asked.

"No, cum in my mouth. We'll fuck again after you go down on me."

She started to suck faster as I could feel my orgasm building. She rubbed my balls with her other hand as she blew me, and that pushed me to my brink. I pulled out of her mouth and shot string after string of thick white cum all over her pretty face. She stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth as wide as possible to try and catch some. After about seven full strands were left on the singer's sexy face, with a few drops landing in her mouth, she sucked the last few drops from my cock. She got up and stood in front of me before scooping a large glob of cum of her face with her fingers and slowly sucked them off her fingers and smiled.

"Now it's my turn!" She said softly.

She sat on the kitchen table and spread her legs as I knelt down in front of her and started to tongue-fuck her beautiful pink pussy. She roughly grabbed my hair and forced my face closer to her pussy as she cried out.

"Oh fuck...right there...oh my god Dan! That is so good...fuck...oh fuck...oooohhhh!"

My tongue continued to probe her tight opening. Her juices tasted so sweet, even sweeter than last night. Her pussy was getting wetter and warmer by the second, as I continued to run my tongue over her clit and push it deeper and deeper up her pussy. I gently ran my finger around her asshole and began to inch it in and fuck her. I now had my whole tongue engulfed by her cunt and my middle finger fucking her ass while her moans were getting higher in pitch. She lay flat on her back on the table and took in all the pleasure. She was in a state of total bliss as the pleasure coming from her crotch mixed with the high from the weed. She cried out loud as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I could feel the walls of her pussy and ass contract as she came. She squirted little spurts of liquid that landed square on my tongue.

After I licked up the last bit of her cum from her pussy, I pulled my finger out of her ass and sat back down at the table. Her head was resting right in front of me, her eyes still closed taking in the feeling. When she opened her eyes, she looked up and me and gave a lovely smile before sitting up and sliding down to her chair right next to me. She rested her head on my bare shoulder, relaxing before we fuck.

Suddenly, the phone rang. I got up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dan, its Taylor. I've got good news. I was able to get two backstage passes for you and Carrie. You two can come by and we can spend some time together before my concert! Isn't that great news?" She sounded very excited.

"That's great, what time should we leave?"

"I sent a car out for you guys and you should have about a half hour. See you when you get here." She hung up.

"Carrie, we're going to Taylor's concert. She got us backstage passes and we're gonna "spend some time together" before her concert. We've got about a half hour before the car comes to pick us up."

"Okay, I'll get the shower ready. Join me in 5." She grabbed the robe and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

I heard the water running as I gathered my clothes and headed for the bedroom. I got the clothes I was going to wear out and rested them on the bed next to Carrie's clothes. I made sure to put my bowl in the pocket of my jeans, as I was sure we'd smoke a bit while we're there. I entered the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Hey baby, come on in the shower with me...I'm really, really lonely in here."

I pulled the curtains away to see her lovely body coated in white soap bubbles, her hands gently massaging her breasts. I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed. I was now standing behind her when I reached up and spread the bubbles on her shoulders, working my way down her back.

"Here," she handed me a washcloth. "I can't reach; can you get my back please?"

I slowly moved the washcloth up and down her back, coating her back in soap. I used my left hand to wash her, while my right hand reached around her and gave her breast a nice squeeze. I felt her erect little nipple and gave it a light pinch before switching hands and doing the same to her left breast. Unfortunately, I couldn't savor the moment since we only had about fifteen minutes left before the car would arrive.

"Okay, now your turn."

She took the washcloth, re-soaped it, and ran it all over my body. She went very slow washing my ass and cock, which was rock hard once again. When she finished I grabbed the shower head and rinsed her off, and then myself. We kissed before exiting the bathroom. In the bedroom, we both got dressed and headed to the living room to wait for the car. Like clockwork, exactly thirty minutes after the phone call, the chauffeur knocked on the door and led us to the stretch limo. I held the door for Carrie and climbed in myself.

The beginning of the ride to the arena, Carrie rubbed my cock through my jeans. I had gone down on Carrie, showered with her, and now had her rubbing my cock...all since I last came. I could feel a pain in my balls, aching to release but I knew that soon enough it would happen. About halfway to the arena, we started making out and kept at it until we arrived.

A security guard led us through the arena to Taylor's dressing room. She was off talking to her agent, so we sat in the room and waited for her. We sat for a good fifteen minutes before on knock came to the door. A man walked in and asked Carrie if she could go out to the front of the arena to sign autographs with Taylor for an hour. She looked over at me, not knowing what to say.

"It's okay Carrie, we'll have plenty of time to spend together. Go out there and meet your fans."

We kissed and she walked out. I was now sitting alone in Taylor's dressing room, alone for the next hour. The only thing I could focus on was the rock hard erection that was sitting in my jeans. I figured that since everyone knew where the girls were, I shouldn't have to worry about anyone coming into the room. So I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles and begin to jerk off. There was a large poster of Taylor hanging on the wall that never left my sight as I picked up my pace. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I could feel my orgasm building. I was in such a zone that I didn't hear the door open.

"Nice cock."

A woman's voice spoke, causing me to jump out of the chair and quickly jumble around to pull my jeans back up. I looked at the short, black-haired woman with a nervous look.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked. I'm Taylor's friend Demi, Demi Lovato."

"Hi...I was just...um, I was waiting Taylor." I stumbled as she giggled.

"I saw what you were doing. I hope you weren't close to cumming, I'd hate to think that I cut you off.."

"Actually, I was really close." She walked up to me and pushed me back down on to the chair.

"Aw, how 'bout I make it up to you."

She yanked my jeans and underwear to the ground and took my cock in her hands. She slowly began to jerk me off, her eyes locked on the eight inches of hard meat staring her in the face. She began to lightly lick the tip of the head before taking the whole head into her mouth. Her warm, moist mouth began to engulf my entire cock. She only got to blow me for a few minutes, since I had held my cum for long enough.

"I'm gonna cum Demi, I'm gonna cum."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and jerked me really fast. This was one of the most intense orgasms I could remember having. She closed her eyes as I came on her fresh young face. Glob after glob landed on her forehead and in her silky black hair. One strand landed short and left a small white line on the front of her tight black t-shirt. After licking the last drops from my cock, she got up, sat on my lap and whispered into my ear.

"Maybe next time, we can start from the beginning and go all the way."

She grabbed a piece of paper off the floor and wrote on it.

"Here's my number, call me sometime...um, what's your name?"

"Dan."

"Here ya go, Dan."

She took out a tissue and wiped my seed off of her head, hair and shirt. She bent down and gave my cock another kiss before placing the paper in my pocket. She stopped and pulled out my bowl.

"Look what we have here. Do you mind if I take a few hits?"

"Sure thing, you take as many hits as you want. I've got plenty"

I handed her my lighter and she sparked up. She went to hand it to me.

"No, I'm gonna wait for Taylor before I start."

She took about 5 more hits before giving me the bowl back.

"I've got to go." She coughed. "Like I said, call me sometime handsome." She shook her ass as she walked out the door.

I pulled my pants back up and headed out off the room to try and find something to eat. I approached the snack table, grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water before walking back to the room. After waiting for several minutes, Carrie and Taylor came into the room. Taylor smelled the air and asked "You didn't start without us did you?"

"No, you're friend Demi was here. She found the bowl in my pocket after she blew me, and took a few hits. I declined 'cause I was waiting for you."

"Demi sucked your cock too?" Carrie smiled as she asked. "Damn, you are a lucky guy aren't you? Three hot women all over you're cock in one day."

"Yeah I know...well you girls wanna get started or not."

The girls each pulled up a chair and sat next to me. I re-packed the bowl and handed it to Taylor. We went through the normal cycle until the bowl was empty. As I finished the bowl, Taylor got up and locked the door.

"The concert starts in about forty minutes, let's get started."

Taylor pulled her purple sweater over head and threw it on the chair. Her white bra was the next to go, leaving her perky little tits standing tall in the cool air. She started to unzip her jeans as I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Carrie pulled her grey tank top off. Luckily, she wasn't wearing a bra so her beautiful breasts swung freely. She pulled me head close to her chest and I took a nipple in my mouth. I heard Taylor toss her jeans to the side as I continued to suckle on Carrie's hard nipple. She ran her fingers through my hair, softly moaning.

Taylor got behind me and yanked my jeans off, then my underwear. She reached between my legs and started to jerk me off from behind. I was on my knees, with my mouth still on Carrie's breast, as I reached down and unzipped her jeans. Slipping my thumbs between her panties and her skin, I slowly worked them down over her shapely hips. I had the wiggle them down since they were so tight. I could see and smell that she was very horny and, once removing her pants, I let a finger began to rub her swollen little clit.

Taylor let my cock go so she could move over and start sucking on Carrie's other breast, also sliding a finger against her clit. Carrie threw her head back and stared up at the ceiling as we took complete control of her body. She jumped as Taylor began the lightly bite down on her nipple.

"You like that Carrie, you like getting your nipple bit you bitch. Huh, do ya." Taylor whispered.

"Oh yes, bite me Tay bite me."

We both took the opportunity to lightly nibble on her tits. She looked down at us and I could notice that her eyes were starting to water as her orgasm was greatly building. Taylor had increased the pace of her hand, furiously rubbing Carrie's swollen opening.

"Oh god Taylor, please don't slow down. That feels so fucking good." I bit her nipple a little harder. "Holy fuck, oh...oh...oh...oh...oh my god...oh...fuck...I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...AHH!!"

Suddenly, both my hand and Taylor's were drenched in the sweet juices flowing out of Carrie's pussy. The sound of our finger slapping against her wet pussy quickly filled the room, along with her cries of joy. Our hands were now covered in her juices. We put each other's fingers in our mouths and licked them clean as Carrie recovered. Before our hands were cleaned, I grabbed Taylor and forced her to the ground. I sat on her chest and she took my cock in her mouth. Her bloodshot eyes looked up at me as she took all eight inches down her warm throat.

Bobbing her head back and forth, Taylor took all eight inches deep into her throat as Carrie recovered on the chair. She furiously sucked every inch of my cock with a huge smile on her face. Up and down my shaft she went, with a trail of saliva connecting the tip of my cock to her mouth when she pulled out before impaling my cock again into her throat.

Once Carrie recovered, she got up and knelt down in front of Taylor's pussy and started rubbing it slowly. The vibrations of Taylor's moans were felt throughout every inch of my cock. I grabbed her head and forced my cock down her throat and held it for a good ten seconds. The look on her face as she choked on my cock was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Her eyes began to water and her throat squeezed on my cock before I finally pulled out. As she was catching her breath, Carrie slipped a finger into her pussy and began lightly fucking her. Once again I shoved my cock down Taylor's throat, this time holding it for fifteen seconds.

"That's making her so fucking wet." I heard from behind me.

This time after I pulled out, I turned around and joined Carrie in playing with her pussy. While I started rubbing her clit, Carrie bent down and slowly inserted her tongue into the moist opening. A few faint "Oh fuck"s slipped out of Taylor's mouth as Carrie began to increase the movement of her tongue. Taylor gave my ass a squeeze as I took her clit between my two fingers and roughly rolled it. Carrie pulled her tongue out and forced it down my throat, filling my mouth with Taylor's sweet juices.

After the quick kiss, Carrie quickly re-applied her mouth to Taylor's wet cunt. Taylor looked up at the clock as we continued abusing her cunt.

"Shit, I've got to get ready in ten minutes. Dan, I want your cock in my now."

"You don't get all the fun, I want your cock to baby." Carrie added.

"Okay then...Carrie lay on top of her facing her, I'll just take turns fucking both of you."

Carrie lay on top of her, giving her a kiss, as I lined up my cock and plunged all eight inches deep into Taylor's soaking wet pussy. I couldn't hear Taylor moan since her tongue was being sucked down Carrie's throat. Since time was an issue, I didn't fuck her as slowly as I wanted to. The sound of my balls slapping against her bare ass filled the room as I slipped a thumb into Carrie's pussy. I pulled out of Taylor and started to fuck Carrie at the same pace. Taylor slid around under Carrie and took her nipple into her mouth once again. I didn't know whether her screams were from Taylor nibbling on her breast or my cock furiously rushing in and out of her. A quick slap to her ass made her cry out even louder as I pulled out of her and once again started fucking Taylor.

The girls again made out as my pace picked up. Taylor's pussy walls began to slowly contract and I knew that her orgasm was slowly building. I launched a large spit wad onto Carrie's asshole and roughly forced my middle finger inside. She looked back at me and licked her lips as I matched the pace of my finger to the pace of my cock. Taylor's moans were now going at a rapid pace as I felt her body tighten up, causing an explosion of an orgasm to shake her from within. She pulled Carrie close and hugged her closely as her body contracted.

12