Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 05

Story Info
Affter sex with Ashley, Dan gets a call from Ariana Grande.
5.4k words
4.59
71.9k
56

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story takes place immediately after "Hazy Night With Taylor Swift Ch. 04"

--

After I dropped Ashley off at the studio, I quickly turned around and headed home. She had given me Taylor's number and told me that she wanted to talk to me. It had been three months since I last had any contact with her, when we, along with Carrie, had sex backstage at the concert. I knew she had my number and was concerned as to why she hadn't contacted me. Luckily, Ashley gave me the link to her that I needed and I wasn't going to waste any time.

Luckily, I was able to avoid traffic and make it home in a timely manner. My mind was set on one thing and one thing only as I walked inside my house and dialed the number.

"Hello?" The familiar voice on the other end said.

"Hello, Taylor?"

"Dan!" She sounded clearly excited. "I guess you finally got my number from Ashley. I was hoping you would call soon."

"Yeah, Ashley and I definitely got to know each other in the time she was here." I told her. "I was kind of surprised that she had my number. I hadn't heard from you in a while and I wondered if you had lost it."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I should have talked to over the last few months but I just haven't had any time. I swear that I'll try to make time to call you in the future." She explained, sounding a bit guilty.

"Don't worry Taylor, I'll take Ashley as an apology gift." We both laughed at the comment.

"Well then, I guess you will be seeing several "apologies" pretty soon." I was confused by this statement.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you don't think that Ashley was the ONLY person I gave your number to do you? I've probably given your number to about twenty or thirty girls I've seen and who knows what Carrie has done with it. You would be surprised how many girls in the entertainment business like to smoke up."

So many thoughts ran through my head, wondering who may have my number and how many of them I might actually meet.

"Anyone specific?" I asked, hoping she would give me a few names.

"Now now Dan, that would ruin the surprise. I've got to go do an interview, so we'll talk later. Bye Dan."

"Bye Taylor."

We both hung up and I placed the phone on the table. Literally three seconds later, my ringtone went off and I picked the phone back up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Um...hi is this...Dan...Wilson?" The woman's voice asked nervously.

"Yes, this is Dan Wilson. Who is this?"

"I'm...I'm Ariana Grande, I got this number from a friend." I knew instantly who this "friend" was.

"Is that "friend" named Taylor or Carrie?" I played with her.

"Yes, the friend is Taylor. She told me if I wanted to have some fun when I was in Seattle to call you. Is this true?" She asked, still sounding a bit nervous.

"This is true but just to clarify, what exactly did Taylor tell you would happen?" I asked her.

"She told me that we would get high and have some "fun". I've never really gotten that high before, the one time I smoked I got a little lightheaded but nothing too big. She wouldn't tell me what the "fun" was and I don't know what she meant." She explained.

"Well Ariana, the "fun" is actually sex. We don't have to have sex if you don't want to though, we could just hang out." I told her, hoping that it wouldn't scare her off.

"Well, I can't promise you that I will go all the way but we could still have a little fun." I could feel my cock begin to stiffen.

"That works for me Ariana. So, when are you going to be up here?"

"I'm already in the city at the Best Western Pioneer Square; can you come pick me up?"

I began to sweat as I realized that this was going to happen a lot sooner than I thought. "Sure, I'm about 45 minutes out so it'll be an hour. I'll call you when I get there, okay?"

"I'll be waiting by the phone!" She cheerfully said before hanging up.

Unlike with Ashley, I didn't need to google her to know what she looks like. I've watched her Nickelodeon show "Victorious" several times when I was high and always had a bit of a crush on her, even though she was only 17. I did know that she recently had a birthday and was now of legal age, making me feel like less of a creep for lusting over her. Now my dreams will come true as I will be able to get her high and possibly get in her pants.

I figured it would be better to get her high at the house instead of the car, a much calmer situation for an essential first-timer, so I only grabbed my phone and keys before heading back to the car. It was mid-afternoon, so the traffic that I was able to avoid after dropping Ashley off was unavoidable this time. The hour I thought it would take ended up being nearly two hours. I had to call Ariana and tell her that I would be a little late. She seemed a bit disappointed but understood and couldn't wait to meet me.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon when I pulled up in front of the hotel. I texted her that I was here and three minutes later, the beautiful young girl walked through the doors holding a suitcase. She was wearing a loose-fitting black t-shirt and a short denim min-skirt that barely covered her underwear, with her long red hair tied up in a ponytail. She opened the back door of the car and threw the suitcase in before getting in the passenger seat.

"Hi." She said shyly while moving her hair behind her ear. "I hope you don't mind the suitcase, my flight is the morning after tomorrow and I don't want to stay in this dirty hotel anymore. Can I stay with you?"

"Of course Ariana, that's not a problem." She smiled as we pulled away and headed back to my house.

"Do you mind if we stop at a McDonald's or something? I haven't eaten anything since I left the radio station around noon. I'll pay for myself."

"No need to pay, I've got plenty of cash on me. We'll go in the drive-thru and get enough to have some when we get home." She kept smiling at me and looking away; I could tell that she was very shy but also very cute.

We made it in and out of the McDonald's and got back on the road. It was close to five o'clock, so traffic was very heavy heading out of the city. It gave us both a chance to relax and eat our food. The ride back home was taking a bit longer than the ride into the city. We made small talk but again she seemed very shy so we didn't get into too much of a long conversation.

We arrived at my house around 6:30 and I led her into the house. She immediately asked to use the bathroom, so I pointed her in the direction and she quickly scurried off to relieve herself. I took the extra bags of food and placed them on the kitchen table before relaxing on the couch. She came out of the room playing with her hair and sat down next to me, smiling as she looked over at me.

"I um...your place looks really nice." She said. "But um...I found a pair...a pair of panties in the bathroom. Whose are those?"

"Oh, I guess Ashley left them there this morning." I responded, not realizing that they were in there.

"Is Ashley your girlfriend or something?" She asked, confused.

"No no, I spent last night with Ashley Tisdale and I guess she forgot her underwear."

"Oh, ok. Taylor told me that she gave your number out to a lot of people, I guess I had to expect not to be first." She began to relax.

"You may not be first, but you were close. Ashley was the first one to call and you were number two."

"Cool, there's no problem being second in line." She giggled. "Well, third if you count Taylor right?"

"Well, actually fourth since I was with Taylor and Carrie Underwood at the same time. Fifth if you count the blowjob I got from Demi Lovato...I should probably stop talking." I laughed.

"Wow, I guess I have a lot to live up to. I don't know if I can be as memorable as the other girls, but I can try." She gave me a cute smile and quickly looked away.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine." She giggled again as I turned the television on and reached for my bag of weed. "You want to start?" She nodded.

I grabbed my bong and started to add the weed to it. She watched as I shoved clumps of weed into the bowl and packed in as much as I could.

"You said you haven't smoked before right?"

"No, I've smoked a joint once before but I don't think I did it right. I felt a little lightheaded for a few minutes but then I felt normal again." She explained.

"Well don't worry; you will feel a lot more than just a little lightheaded with this."

I pulled a lighter out from my pocket and handed the bong to her. She put her mouth on the top as I held the lighter close to the weed.

"You know what to do right. Just suck in the smoke until I tell you to stop. Then hold it in until I tell you exhale. You're probably gonna cough up the first hit but after that you should be just fine. Okay?" She nodded as her eyes went to the lighter.

I lit the weed and she began to suck the smoke to the top. Once the bong was nice and full, I pulled the bowl out and she sucked up the full load into her lungs. I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted to cough but she fought it, wanting to do it right. After a few seconds, I told her to exhale and she let half of the smoke roll from her pink lips before she started coughing up a storm. She tried to talk but could only muster up a "wow". I took the bong and had an easier, smoother hit than she did. She watched the long trail of smoke float from my lips as she tried to regain her breath.

"How are you (cough) not coughing?" She asked me.

"I've been smoking for a long time; I'm used to the smoke."

"I need something (cough) to drink." She got up and headed to the refrigerator, pulling out a gallon of water and started downing it. She brought the gallon back to the couch with her and placed it on the ground.

She took the bong and asked me to light it for her. I did and she took a deep inhale, held it in and slowly let the smoke roll out without a coughing fit. She smiled and looked proud of herself that she was able to take a hit without coughing. We shared a few more hits until I started to feel the effects set in. The high was so strong that I wondered how Ariana, the one who never really been high before, felt. I looked over at her and saw her eyes almost as red as her hair, staring down at the gallon of water on the floor.

"How are you feeling Ariana?" I asked her quietly.

"I feel really weird...but I like it." She looked over and smiled, with her eyes very heavy.

Since I knew that she was skeptical about possibly having sex, I tried not to get excited around her but with how cute she looked; I couldn't help but get stiff. My eight inch cock formed a tent in my shorts that was very noticeable but I couldn't do anything to hide it. The combination of the weed and the cute red head sitting next to me made it impossible not to remain stiff. She acted like you would expect someone who was high for the first time to act. She moved her limbs around slowly, staring at them as they moved. She would look around at various objects in the room, stopping to stare at a few watching them move in her mind and also looking up at the thick cloud of potent smoke floating around above her, occasionally reaching out to try and grab it.

I was hoping that the room would distract her to keep her eyes away from my shorts since I didn't want to creep her out. I decided to get up and grab her a chicken sandwich from the bag since I knew that she was likely hungry. The second I handed it to her, she quickly removed the packaging and took a large bite.

"This is really fucking good." I was surprised to hear her swear, which didn't help the situation in my pants.

She devoured the rest of the sandwich quickly and took a quick sip of water before moving closer to me, continuing her gazing around the room. Her gazing eventually brought her eyes to the tent in my pants, I immediately got nervous hoping it didn't upset her. Her eyes were locked on it as the smile on her face slowly went away and she started to look amazed. She looked up at me, then back down at my cock, then back at me and continued the back and forth for about a minute.

"I'm really sorry, I know you were a little nervous about what I usually do with the girls but I couldn't..." She put her finger up to her lips, making a "shoosh" motion.

"That is so big." She spoke. "I've never seen one up close like this, even if it's just through your pants." She bit her upper lip and looked back up at me. "I thought I was the only one who was feeling excited."

"So you don't have a problem with us doing "things" together?" She gave me a quick smile before kissing the bulge in my shorts.

"Does that answer your question?"

Ariana sat back up and spread her legs, showing me her white pair of panties with a large wet spot over her pussy. She placed her hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, hers much redder than before.

"Well, I kissed yours...aren't you gonna kiss mine?" She bit her upper lip again, giving me a sad face as she spread her legs further apart.

I got down next to her pussy and gave the wet spot and long kiss, using my tongue to lick her clit through the fabric. She let out a soft moan and arched her back into the couch and pushing her pussy harder into my mouth. I released the kiss and sat back up, looking at her with her eyes closed and her body still pushing into the couch. It seemed like she hadn't noticed that I stopped. When Ariana opened her eyes and looked at me, she closed her legs and sat back on the couch normally.

"Wow, I can't believe that just happened. I never thought I'd get that lost in my own head. I'm sorry." She rambled.

"Nothing to be sorry about, you tasted delicious."

"Thanks, but I'm sorry that I kissed your...your...your thing and then I opened my legs...I don't ever do that with someone. I'm really sorry." She started to tear up.

"Hey hey," I threw my arm around her shoulder. "Don't feel bad, you got lost in the moment and you enjoyed it, right?" She sniffled and nodded with a small smile. "It's natural to get lost in lust and the weed helped that along. You liked it, I liked it, and there isn't anything wrong with that."

She looked up at me and gave me a cute smile before hugging me, pressing her body hard against mine.

"I guess you're right, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun...and I am here for two nights so who knows how far this could go." Her hand was now moving down my stomach. "Does this stuff usually get people really horny?"

"From my experiences, the answer is yes." I responded.

"So if I say I wanted to see your...thing, that would just be the pot talking?" She asked as her hand was at the top of my shorts.

"If you want to use that excuse, then yes. And you can call it my cock."

"So if I said "Dan, I want to see your cock", then I can?" She put her fingers inside the top of my shorts, ready to yank them down.

"If you want to see my cock Ariana, then go ahead and look." She immediately yanked my shorts down to my feet, my eight inch cock springing out in front of her.

Her eyes were locked on the meat dangling in front of her, as her hand worked up and down my thigh.

"You have a very nice cock." She said, laughing when she said 'cock'. "Can I touch it?"

"You do whatever you want to it."

She quickly grabbed on to it and slowly stroked it. The gentle touch of the young girl's hand moving up and down my throbbing cock felt amazing. She definitely wasn't used to holding a cock since she grabbed on a little too tight. I told her to loosen her grip and she apologized before doing so.

I kissed Ariana's forehead as she continued stroking my cock. I could already feel my cock ready to explode, which was weird for me since I never have been a quick shooter. There was something, probably her innocence, that was driving me close to orgasm.

"Do you like that?" She asked me in a quiet voice.

"Very much so, in fact I think you're going to make me cum already." She looked up at me before slowing her pace down

"Already? Wow, I guess you must really like it."

"I know, I don't usually cum fast but something about you is making me build up faster. And please don't slow down. Like you said, you are here for the next two nights...why hold anything back?" She giggled and increased her pace.

She moved her head down next to my cock, and used her other hand to help get me to cum. Both of her hands were working my cock hard while she held her mouth open right above it, hoping to catch some of the sticky white cream shooting out. I gave her ass a slap, causing her to jump and make a really cute 'oh' sound that pushed me to the end.

"I'm cumming!"

I shouted out as the first bit of cum shot from my cock, landing directly on her tongue. The next few shots went on to her cheek and nose. She closed her eyes as more shots dripped out on to her black t-shirt and her thighs before a large wad shot over her face and landed on top of her beautiful red hair. She looked up at me with her cute, stoned eyes in amazement as more cum shot out of my cock and landed on her face. This was one of the biggest orgasms I could remember having, with more streams of cum shooting out on to the innocent young girl. I came for at least twenty seconds and shot out at least ten solid strings on to her face and a lot that leaked out onto her clothes.

Ariana sucked the last few drops from my cock, using it like a straw until my erection faded away. She sat back up and scooped the cum of her shirt, sucking her fingers clean.

"Your cum tastes good!" She giggled.

"It looks good on you too." I grabbed a mirror out from a table and showed her her cum-stained reflection.

She scooped a few strands of her nose and forehead, licking them up. The remains on her cheeks were not scooped up but rubbed into her skin. She did this for a few seconds before licking her fingers clean again. Ariana looked down at her shirt and saw the several white stains on the black fabric.

"I guess my shirt needs to be cleaned." She slowly removed her shirt and threw it on the ground, leaving her in her pink bra. "Can you go in my bag and grab my white tank top?" She asked while adjusting her bra.

I pulled my shorts back up, went to the bag and retrieved the shirt. As I turned around to toss it to her, I saw that she was removing her bra, giving me a straight-on look at her amazing breasts. They weren't huge, but very perky and looked perfect on her body.

"I got some cum in my bra and had to take it off. Can I have my shirt please?" She made no move to cover her bare chest as she reached out for the shirt and slowly rolled it on.

I sat down next to her as she adjusted her shirt and let her ponytail out, letting her red hair flow over her shoulders. The sun had gone down outside and the moon shined through the front window. She wrapped her arms around my next and rested her head on my chest.

"This stuff is making me sleepy." She said after a yawn. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I was up most of last night and all of today." I looked at the clock, seeing that it was 8:30. "It's about time for some sleep."

"I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight?" Ariana asked.

"Of course not." She looked puzzled by my response.

I stood up in front of her before picking her up and carrying into the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed. Before I was able to get in the bed, she was already finding her way under the covers and getting comfortable. She buried her head against the pillow and watched me get comfortable myself. When I lay down she moved close to me, tossing an arm across my chest as her other hand remained under the covers.

"Don't need these anymore." She said as she held up her pair of panties, still wet from earlier, before tossing them across the room. I threw an arm around her and held her close as we both drifted off to sleep.

--

It was 6:30 in the morning when I awoke. The first thing I saw when my eyes opened was the back of Ariana's head. We were in a spooning position when I awoke, with her holding onto my arm that was draped across her torso. I was in desperate need to use the bathroom, so I maneuvered my arm from her grip and slid out of the bed. After a long piss, I came back into the room to see the beautiful girl still sound asleep with the sheet up to her waist. She had rolled on her back with her hands next to her head, giving me a good view of her lovely chest slowly moving up and down with each breath, only covered by a thin tank top.

12