Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you!" Taylor exclaimed as she packed her pipe up and left the room.

Taylor passed by the man who had disrespected her earlier and stopped. The man looked at her and nodded. She nodded back and gave him a kiss on the cheek before slowly walking away, wiggling her ass with each step.

-

"Sweet Jesus," Samantha said. "That was the hottest thing I have ever heard."

"Yeah that was amazing," I responded.

"You know what else is amazing?" Taylor asked. "I texted Hayley last night and Paramore is in town next Saturday, with nowhere to go on Sunday. She wants to meet you. I mentioned Samantha and she was excited."

"Oh my god, that's great," Samantha exclaimed.

"I love you, Taylor," I said as I leaned forward to kiss her but stopped when I remember her sickness.

"If you loved that, you will love the story Carrie told me the night at the charity event," Taylor said with a smile before running off to the bathroom once again.

To be continued...

12