Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie groaned as she felt the rough suckling that her new friend was doing to her. She unhooked her bra to give Willa more access, allowing her to take a breast in both hands. The blonde undid the ponytail of her brunette lover before kissing the top of her head.

"Keep going," Carrie whispered.

Willa alternated between each breast for several minutes while Carrie groaned and panted. Willa started to kiss down her stomach until she reached her jeans. She quickly unzipped them and tried to roll them off of her, quickly noticing how tight they were.

"Only little sluts wear tight jeans," she said with a smile.

"You know me too well," Carrie responded.

With some work, Willa got her jeans down to her feet. She yanked the panties down and shoved her tongue as far up the singer's snatch as possible. Carrie pushed her back against the door and arched her back as she felt her friend try to force her tongue up to her brain. She was amazed at how long Willa's tongue was.

While tickling Carrie's insides, Willa pulled a glass pipe, packed to the brim with her favorite green herb, from her pocket and handed it up to her blonde lover. She then handed her a lighter and went back to concentrating on pleasing her orally. Carrie brought the pipe to her lips, struck the lighter and lit the weed, inhaling her beloved smoke. She coughed as she blew the cloud from her lungs.

"Damn that's strong," she commented between coughs.

"If I'm getting stoned, I want the best shit possible," Willa commented without pulling her tongue from Carrie's cunt.

"Well you did a good job," she responded as she handed the pipe to Willa, who declined.

"I already got nice and baked on the way here, smoke that whole thing," she said.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Carrie said with a laugh before taking another deep hit off of the pipe.

It had been a long time since Carrie smoked an entire bowl by herself but quickly remembered just how awesome it was. Once she was half way through the bowl, she was already flying high. Coupled with the pussy licking she was receiving, she was in absolute heaven. As she inhaled another hit of the drug, she experienced a very intense orgasm that soaked Willa's mouth. The girl pulled her mouth away from Carrie, giving her lover a chance to see her own juices dripping off of her chin.

Willa started kissing back up Carrie's body while she continued to smoke the bowl. Carrie was higher than she had ever been from the intense weed she was given. Willa got eye to eye with her and, after she had taken a long hit, wrapped her lips around hers and gave her a kiss. Carrie exhaled directly into her throat, causing the younger girl to press her body tightly against hers. Willa blew the smoke out of her nose before breaking the kiss.

"You have one minute to get me naked or I'm just going to fuck myself," Willa said, backing away from her.

Carrie pulled Willa's skirt down her legs, revealing no panties to cover her cleanly shaven cunt. Her hands sipped under her shirt and she pulled it off of her, confirming that she was not wearing any kind of underwear. Despite being given a minute, it only took ten seconds to strip Willa of all of her clothes. The brunette grabbed Carrie's hand and walked her up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Willa flopped down on the bed and spread her legs wide while she bit down on her lips and stared sensually at her lover. Carrie started to walk towards her when she was stopped.

"Top drawer," Willa said as she pointed to her dresser.

Carrie opened the drawer to find a ten inch pink dildo attached to a strap-on. The blonde giggled as she pulled out the toy and started to fasten it around her waist.

"There's a switch on the base of the dick," Willa said.

Carrie flipped the switch and the rubber dildo quickly spun around. The small curve in the cock made it look almost like a propeller spinning around. With the speed in which it turned, it caused the entire strap-on to vibrate, giving Carrie just as much pleasure as she would give to her friend. The tool was ready to go and Carrie began to stroke it as she approached the ready twenty-three year old. Willa licking her lips as she was joined on the bed.

"Can I suck your cock, Carrie?" she asked as she reached out and grabbed the rubber dick.

Carrie rested her ass on Willa's chest while she rested the toy on the girl's tongue. They locked eyes as she slowly pushed forward until the head was at the back of her throat. Willa began to move her head back and forth, sucking on the strap-on while Carrie put a hand on her own hip and closed her eyes, slowly moving her hips forward and back.

Willa sucked on the fake cock for several minutes, long enough for the vibrations to rock a small orgasm from Carrie, who almost fell over from the rush. Willa pushed her friend off of her and onto her back. Before Carrie could notice what was happening, the brunette climbed on top of her. She took the rotating head of the cock to her pussy and dropped down on it. She sat still for a few seconds, feeling the toy spin inside of her while her jaw hung wide open. The girls locked eyes again before they locked fingers and Willa began to push herself up.

Carrie could not stop giggling while Willa rode her like a cowboy riding a wild buck. The blonde looked up to see Willa's brown lock swinging around wildly while she grunted and moaned. After a few seconds, Willa dropped down until her sweaty stomach was resting upon Carrie's. She lay still except for her hips which were wildly jumping up on down on her fake cock. The girls embraced in a deep, sensual lip lock. Carrie's hands went to Willa's cheeks as she felt fingers swimming through her blonde waves.

"Make me cum," Willa whispered.

Carrie placed her hands upon Willa's back, sitting up and resting her on her back. She grabbed one leg and pointed it to the ceiling while she began thrusting hard into her cunt. Like a mad man, Carrie's lower body was moving a mile a minute, slamming the spinning, vibrating toy as deep into the 'Arrow' star's pussy as possible. She stared down at her lover, watching every movement of her facial muscles and loving the picture of sexual bliss beneath her.

The older woman pushed the younger one's leg down until her foot was near her head and leaned forward, plunging the toy deeper and changing the angle, allowing the rubber to slide across her g-spot in the most desirable way.

"Harder!" Willa exclaimed. "I'm so close!"

Carrie was amazed at how fast her own body was fucking the actress. She was sure she would throw her back out if she did not change position but was too blinded by her stoned sex drive to care. The only thing important to her was returning the feeling that her friend had given her minutes earlier. Any discomfort was gone and only helped by a loud, high-pitched squeal coming from between Willa's lips.

Willa grasped the sheets tightly as her body finally reached its peak, releasing an intense orgasm that soaked the bedding under her tight ass. Her deep green eyes were wide and staring directly into Carrie's big brown ones.

"Fuck," she whispered.

Carrie smiled and gave her a quick kiss before pulling her fake cock out of Willa's cunt. She immediately slid down her body until her face was against the still-spasming pussy. She slid her tongue inside to taste her juices before they ran out of her and onto the bed. After a minute of licking her, Carrie rose to her knees and stared down at the girl.

"Damn," she said.

"Yeah," Willa responded before sitting up and giving her chest a kiss.

-

"And that was all she told me," Taylor told us as she was knuckle-deep inside herself, causing an orgasm of her own.

Taylor had started to rub herself once she described Carrie's orgasm that she had received from Willa. The end of the story was told in a high-pitched, shaky voice as the beautiful blonde was intent on timing her cum perfectly, which she did. I was about to bend down and lick her pussy clean but Samantha beat me to it. I simply smiled as I watched my girlfriend eat out a thoroughly pleased Taylor Swift.

To be continued...

12