Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 19

Story Info
Dan visits Carrie's secret garden and meets the gardener.
4.6k words
4.64
11.3k
18

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost eighteen months since my last encounter with Taylor Swift. She left my house after her intense illness that led to a weekend of very little, but still enjoyable, sex. Once she was gone, my girlfriend Samantha was still in complete shock over the whole situation. Before they had met, she could not have imagined the relationship I had with the megastar.

I was rewarded many times after Taylor had left. Samantha and I had been more in love then than we had ever been. Unfortunately, that was the last time we could say that. Once the shine of the sparkles in her eyes had worn off, a run of jealousy had taken over her. Anytime we had sex, she questioned if I was thinking about Taylor or Carrie or any of the other celebrities I had been lucky enough to share a bed with. About two months afterwards, it reached its worst when I had brought up that a promised visitor had never shown up.

"I wonder if Anna Kendrick is ever going to show up," I calmly said, simply making an observation.

What came next was an argument of epic proportions.

"Why do you want that little tramp!? Aren't I good enough for you anymore Dan!?" she screamed at me as she threw a Carrie Underwood CD at my crotch, hitting me in a very bad place.

"You crazy bitch!" I yelled back as I stormed into our bedroom, grabbing all her clothes from the closet and throwing them on the floor.

Samantha stormed in behind me, still yelling and slapping at me. I knew better than to fight her back physically. My hands were busy tossing her clothes at her feet. We continued to scream at each other for nearly an hour. Eventually, I said angry words I still regret saying to this day.

"Not only would I rather fuck Carrie than you, or Taylor than you, I'd rather fuck my own damn sister than your jealous ass!"

I immediately felt sick to my stomach as those words left my mouth. The look on her face is still engrained into my memory. She looked confused, depressed and angry, all at the same time. She spit in my face before grabbing her clothes and throwing them in a suitcase.

"You are sick," she told me as she started to leave. "I thought what we had was real but you are nothing but a filthy pervert. Have fun with your fucking celebrity girlfriends, I don't need you anymore."

I punched the wall as Samantha shut the door. That was the last time I saw her. Now I sit here over a year later. Taylor's popularity had exploded, Carrie had had a baby, nothing had been heard of from Anna or Hayley Williams or Cassadee Pope. My sister was living in California, sharing an apartment with her once-again-girlfriend Lucy Hale. Lucy's music career died before it started and she came back to Carly begging for forgiveness. She instantly forgave her and left the relationship she was in to move in with her tiny dominator in Burbank, CA. All of this happened while I was just a lonely man in Tacoma, Washington, getting high and staying home.

I had gained some weight, not enough to make me fat but I was not anywhere near as in-shape as I had once been. My day consisted of work, pot, food, and video games, not the most adventurous life but the life I felt I was stuck with.

Just as I was heading into the shower before an early bedtime, my cell phone dinged. I picked it up and read, "new text from: Carrie". I opened the message and read that Carrie had asked me to call her, which I did.

"Hey Carrie," I said as she answered.

"Hey Danny, long time no hear," she said in her familiar adorable voice. "How's it hanging?"

"Not so good, Carrie," I told her. "I've not been in a good place lately."

"Really? Taylor told me you had a hot piece for a girlfriend," she said.

"We broke up a long time ago, she got extremely jealous, we fought and I haven't seen her since," I explained. "It's been about a year since she left, I've barely seen another human since then."

"Aww you poor baby," she said in a comforting tone. "No celebs showed up for pot and a pounding?"

"Nope, I've been sex-free since Samantha left," I told her, my voice cracking.

"Hey, I'm going to call you back in a half hour, okay baby?" she told me, seemingly being rushed away.

I hung up the phone and proceeded to take my shower. I started to think what she could possibly have needed to do but I figured it was just baby-related. By the time I was out and dressed, my phone rang once more.

"I was going to try and get you on Taylor's plane to Nashville but she is overseas until next week," Carrie told me. "Instead, I'll buy you a ticket and fly you out here. You can stay with me over the weekend. Mike took Isiah to visit his family, so I'm all by myself."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "He's not going to come back and find me, is he?"

"Oh no honey, I have my own house that he knows nothing about," she told me. "He thinks I'm performing in Detroit with Cassadee. We took pictures in a generic hallway that I'll send to him at night. I hate lying to my husband but he is anti-drugs and I'll die before I give up my green buddy."

"I really miss you, I will definitely fly over," I said with the first ounce of enthusiasm I had in over a year.

"Great! I'll send you flight information in a few and you can fly out tomorrow," she said cheerfully. "I won't be able to pick you up but I'll send a car for you."

"See you then," I said as she hung up.

For the first time in over a year, I had something to look forward to. Quickly, I packed a bag and left it by the front door. I did not pack much since I was not expecting to be clothed very often at Carrie's, based on every experience I had had with my second favorite blonde babe. I watched a movie and waited by the phone for the flight info.

As the movie started to wind towards the end, I got the email and saw that I would be leaving around six in the morning. It would be around three or four in the afternoon before I'd arrive at the Underwood house in Tennessee. I knew that those hours would drag on, both overnight and over the flight. I finished off the blunt I had started after work and went to bed. I may not have slept too well but I had an excuse. The excitement of seeing Carrie was too much to handle.

I woke up around three to get to the airport early. I was taking absolutely no risk of missing this flight. This trip was something I not only desperately wanted but also something that I desperately needed. I knew better than to risk bringing my weed to the airport so I left it in a jar under my couch. I could stand to be clear-headed for a few hours before I have a nice, stiff drink on the plane.

Carrie, being the angel that she is, booked me a first-class flight, something I had never experienced. Once on the plane, I relaxed in the wide chair as we took off. After we got in the air, the flight attendant brought me a bottle of wine.

"Miss Underwood paid top dollar for this," she told me. "You must be very special to her."

I smiled and nodded as she poured me a tall glass of wine. I happily sipped on it and took in the flight. Once the glass was empty, about two minutes later, I rolled my head to the side and drifted off to sleep. I woke up once to find my glass filled again. I took one giant swig and fell back asleep. The next thing I knew, the attendant was waking me up in Nashville. It was by far the quickest flight, at least to my wine-stained brain, I had ever taken.

"Sir, we have arrived at our destination," she said as she took the empty glass away from me.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my carry-on bag before leaving the plane. After going through the airport bullshit, I made my way outside and saw a man holding a sign with my name on it. He took my bag and put it in the trunk of the Rolls Royce while I got in the backseat.

"We should arrive at Miss Underwood's home in under a half hour," he said as we pulled away from the airport.

I stared out the window, fantasizing about Carrie the entire way. The anticipation was killing me as each second passed. The last day had dragged on horribly, minus the plane ride, and I was ready for the countdown clock to strike zero. Afternoon traffic in the city only made it worse. What was supposed to take under a half hour took a little over an hour. Never had traffic pissed me off more than it did now. Did these people not care that I had a perfect-ten stoner chick to nail?

We finally cleared traffic and the driver pulled into the driveway. Carrie's secret house was a few miles out of the city, in a very nice part of town. There was not another house within half a mile of this, reminding me of the wide-open privacy of my own home. I grabbed my bag out of the car and walked up to the front door after tipping the driver. On the door, there was a note in very clear handwriting taped to it.

"Leave your luggage here and go around back to the garden," it read.

I dropped my bag on the step and walked around back until I was at the door of a large greenhouse. Once I opened the door, an intense scent of freshly grown marijuana wafted up my nose. To me, it was the most welcoming smell ever and drew me inside. Aside from the plants themselves, I could also smell and see a fresh cloud of smoke coming from the other end of the structure. I maneuvered my way through the forest of weed until I saw a bench with a dirty-blonde haired woman facing away, a denim jacket on her back and a half-gone blunt in her hand.

"Carrie?" I asked, unsure if she had changed her hair style or if it was someone else.

I quickly learned that it was not Carrie. I could kind of recognize the young woman, who looked barely legal, but a name would not come to mind. The woman smiled and blew a cloud of potent, stinky smoke in my direction.

"Nope, I'm Bridgit," she said. "Bridgit Mendler."

"Oh hi, I was not expecting anyone else to be here," I said as she stuck her hand out, passing the blunt to me.

"I guess Carrie didn't tell you that I care for the garden," she said through a mini coughing fit. "The stuff in that blunt was still on the plant two hours ago."

I took a puff and realized that she was right. I knew fresh weed but never had I had something that fresh. I coughed it out rather quickly, causing her to laugh.

"Carrie said you were a pro," Bridgit said. "Why are you coughing so much?"

"This is really strong, I haven't had strong stuff lately," I commented through more coughs.

"Aww, nobody should have to suffer weak stuff," Bridgit said as she sat back and took a whiff of her handy work. "I don't smoke anybody else's stuff, only Undlerweed."

"Undlerweed?" I asked, confused as all hell.

"Underwood and Mendler weed," she laughed. "Carrie came up with it. I think it's a pretty cute name."

"Well, anything involving Carrie can be labeled as cute," I said as I sat down next to her.

"Gee, thanks for including me in there," she said as she plucked the blunt from my hand.

"I'm sorry, you're pretty damn cute too," I told her as she took a short hit and slowly blew the smoke in my face.

"As are you," she said as she handed the weed back to me. "And from what Carrie has told me, you are very fun to smoke with."

"What has she told you?" I asked as I took a hit.

"I know about you two and Taylor, Ariana, Ashley, Lucy, all of those girls," Bridgit said as she threw her legs up onto my lap. "Carrie talks about you more than she talks about her husband and baby. If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were married."

"Well if I can't marry Taylor, Carrie would be my second choice," I said as I rubbed her bare shin, trying my best not to look up her knee-length pink skirt.

"Anyone who Carrie trusts, I trust," she said as she slowly opened her legs.

My eyes wandered up and I saw that she was panty-less. I could see the clean-shaven mound underneath her thin skirt. I took a deep hit of the blunt, lifted her skirt up and blew hard towards her pussy. She jumped a bit and started giggling as she saw smoke waft out from between her legs.

"You're good," she said as she started to unbutton her jacket, showing me her tight white tank top underneath with a pink bra very visible through it. "Carrie told me to make you feel at home. If you can do that one more time, I think I won't have a choice."

I repeated the action once more, this time getting closer and blowing directly in her cunt, the same move that every celeb I've been with loved so much. She giggled once more as she bent her knee and pressed her foot against my semi-solid shaft. My eyes went up her legs once more as she pulled her skirt up to her waist. My eyes continued north until I saw her licking her bottom lip while her bloodshot eyes stared directly at me.

I grabbed Bridgit's foot and started to kiss it as she smiled. My kisses trailed upwards, heading closer to her visibly moist vaginal entrance. She placed a hand on my forehead as I got half way up her thigh, stopping me.

"Strip me first," she commanded, standing up in front of me.

I stood up with her, noticing that she was much taller than most of the women I was used to being with. I later learned that she was five feet, seven inches tall. I grabbed at her shirt and slowly pulled it up her body. Once it was gone, I could see that her bra was at least one size to small, pushing her c-cups up and giving her a d-cup cleavage. While large breasts were not exactly my thing, I could not help but stare down her body. She reached for my belt and pulled me close to her, looking up into my eyes.

"Stop staring and take my bra off you pothead," she said in a soft tone before kissing my chin.

I reached behind her back and released the tight bra's grip on her chest. Her breasts bounced as the lacey pink garment hit the concrete floor. Bridgit grabbed my head and shoved it in between her perfectly round tits. She dragged my face across, my nose and lips brushing against and past each nipple, which were both as hard and large as an eraser on a pencil. Eventually, she just held my head in place and shook them against me while laughing.

"You like?" she asked before planting a deep tongue kiss on me.

"Ve-very," I stammered as my stoned brain tried to focus on her super-cute face.

"Let me see you," she said as she grabbed my shirt and pulled it off my body.

The extremely baked Bridgit Mendler placed her palm against my chest and slowly ran it up and down my torso, all while keeping her eyes on mine. She bit on her upper lip I felt a tug at my cargo shorts. I felt a cool rush of air hit my erect cock as she pulled my shorts and underwear to the ground. I watched as her eyes peeked down and saw my seven-inch cock. Yes, I know in the past that I said my cock was eight inches but I measured it after my breakup and it turns out that I was exaggerating a bit for a long time. It really does not matter since none of the girls seemed to care and judging by Bridgit's reaction, she did not either.

"Wow," she whispered, thinking I could not hear her.

Bridgit wrapped her cute little hand around my shaft and pressed her body against mine. I placed my hands on her back and started to kiss her neck while she purred like a kitten. She started off by stroking my cock slowly but quickly started to go faster. My hands started to drift south until I touched her skirt. I slid my hand into the last remaining piece of clothing on her body and grabbed a handful of Disney-girl ass. I grabbed her butt in a tight grip, causing her to whimper and stop stroking me for a second.

"That was rough," she said as she drew her lips to my ear. "I like rough."

I removed Bridgit's skirt before grabbing her by the pussy, pushing two fingers inside her slick slit. I pushed her back until she sat back down on the bench. I gave her another kiss while my hand jammed its way in and out of her body. Her moans rang through my tonsils and down into my lungs. I could sense a combination of surprise and arousal in her voice.

After I broke the kiss, I pulled my hand from Bridgit's cunt, spit on my fingers and added an extra one into her. With three thick fingers stretching her cunt in a rapid pace, her moans began to ring through the greenhouse. I started to worry if anyone could hear her from outside but quickly remembered how far apart the houses were. Bridgit could make any noise she wanted as Carrie could be the only one who could hear her, assuming she was even home. While all my excitement was for Carrie, I was greatly enjoying her little friend.

As Bridgit cried out in pleasure, she grabbed the blunt out of the ashtray behind her and quickly lit it. She took a deep hit and held it in until her body could take no more. She stared up at me with her mouth wide open as an orgasm electrified her twenty-three-year-old self. The smoke wafted out of her mouth in quick little grey puffs. Her red eyes rolled halfway back to her brain while her body convulsed. It was one of the absolute hottest sights I had ever seen.

I pulled my wet fingers out of Bridgit's spasming cunt and put them in her mouth. She started to suck on them while her body started to relax again. She stopped to take another hit of the blunt before reaching for my cock. Without saying anything, the dirty-blonde made my dick disappear between her lips. Her tongue tickled the bottom of my cock head while her free hand lightly tugged at my balls. She kept her eyes closed and gave me a slow and sensual blowjob.

I grabbed Bridgit's hair with my wet hand and patted her on the head, making her laugh uncontrollably. She had to pull my cock from her mouth for second to catch her breath. I can tell that she was stoned out of her mind since it really was not that funny at all but since she had a cute little laugh, I did not mind one bit. The girl took another hit off the blunt before sucking me off once more.

While it certainly was not the best blowjob I had ever received, it was still very good. At this point, I had assumed she was only eighteen or nineteen, not knowing that she was actually twenty-three. For what I thought was such a young girl, she seemed to have a lot of practice. She knew to tease every inch of the head while tightly wrapping her lips around the shaft and going up and down. I wondered how great it would be if she sped it up but I did not want to burst in her mouth so quickly. Her fingers tickled and tugged at my balls gently but still firm.

Bridgit had my cock in her mouth for a few minutes, moaning and purring the entire time. I wanted to just pick her up and fuck her, which I guess she could sense. She popped me out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"You wanna fuck me on the bench?" she asked.

Obviously, I had no problem with this request. I nodded and she lay flat on the bench, resting her head on the armrest. As I crawled on top of her, I looked up and saw Carrie hiding behind a row of pot plants. I could barely see her but I knew she was there. I was about to speak up when she brought her index finger up to her lips, shushing me. She mouthed 'fuck her hard' before sliding her hand down her white sweatpants. She licked her lips as she saw my cock poking at Bridgit's cunt. I grabbed Bridgit by the hair and put my forehead against hers as all seven inches of my cock slid up her slippery slit.

Bridgit and I stared at each other as my hips made sure to fuck the young woman as hard as possible. She grunted and groaned with each thrust into her. She reached for my back and dug her long nails into my shoulder, pulling me down until I felt her tits against my chest.

The bench squeaked and rocked back and forth so badly that I feared I may break it underneath us but could not care less. All I was focused on was giving Bridgit Mendler the fucking of her life. Judging by the look in her stoned eyes and the sound of sexual bliss escaping her lungs, I was doing my job. Our sweaty bodies grinded against each other in the humid room. Bridgit's hair was starting to stick to her forehead, which has always been a look that drove me wild.

12