Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 20

Story Info
Dan spends the weekend with Carrie & Bridgit.
8.3k words
4.65
12.3k
16

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was dressed, I left the greenhouse and headed towards the two-story house. I entered through the back door to find Carrie sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine in one hand and unlit joint in the other. She smiled and motioned me over to her. As soon as I sat down, Bridgit came into the room, having changed out of her previous clothing. Now the younger woman had on a black tank top that was an inch short of touching the top of her baby-blue shorts.

"Your shirt is backwards," Bridgit commented as she walked to the cabinets.

I looked and saw the tag of my shirt sticking out in front of me. I spun my shirt around and fixed it while Bridgit started to make dinner. Carrie sipped from her wine glass, staring at me with a sexy look. She put the joint on the table and rested her hand on my arm.

"I haven't smoked since last night, I'm waiting until we get down to business," she said as she cleared her glass. "But two glasses of wine in an hour, that's got me buzzed enough for now. So how does it feel to have sex again?" she asked, sliding her chair closer to me.

"I missed it," I said. "I thought I was getting you but your gardener was a good stand-in."

Bridgit looked back at us and blew a kiss before attending to the dinner she needed to prepare.

"I figured you would like her, I know your type," she said with a laugh.

"My type?" I asked, unaware that I had one.

"Yeah, cute as hell with a rockin' body," she laughed. "Bridgit fit that perfectly."

"I noticed," I replied. "How long have you two been pot farmers and, apparently, fuck buddies?"

"It was about a year ago," Carrie said. "It was the first time after I had Isaiah, I was getting stoned backstage at an awards show, in the ladies' room with Kaley Cuoco when this cutie barged in while I was in mid-exhale. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights when Kaley took the joint and handed it to her."

Bridgit walked over and placed plates in front of us.

"I had never smoked before but Carrie taught me how," she said. "And when I started freaking the fuck out, she held me on her couch like I was a baby."

"I nuzzled her under my boobs and she started rubbing her face against them," Carrie chimed in. "I don't think she intended to admit that she was bi, but she did."

"The rest is history," Bridgit added. "I wanted to stay high, she wanted to grow, so we bought this house and the greenhouse. I stay here most of the year but she only comes by when she can."

"This was the first time we didn't run to the bedroom the second I got here," Carrie said. "I told her that you were coming and that I wanted to wait. I didn't tell her that I'd watch you guys, though."

I reached out and grabbed the joint, placing it between Carrie's lips. I struck my lighter and headed to light it when she stopped me.

"Whoa, I said I wanted to wait until we started," she said.

Without saying a word, I lit the joint and watched Carrie take her first hit. When she closed her eyes to exhale, I slid my way under the table.

"Hey where did-OH!" she stopped as I roughly tore her white sweatpants and red panties down to her ankles.

Carrie jumped as I darted my tongue out and tickled her cute little clit. With her wispy pubic hair tickling my nose, I ran my tongue up and down her tasty pussy lips. I could still taste the leftover cum from her self-created orgasm in the greenhouse. Carrie lightly slapped the table while her legs squirmed around. I could hear the crackle of my girl sucking in more of her favorite smoke as I circled her taint area with the tip of my tongue.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as she exhales.

Bridgit walked back over and flipped up the cherry-colored table cloth to see me buried in Carrie's pussy. She gave me a light tap on the butt before flipping the cover back down. I began to go lip-to-lip with the lovely cunt in front of me. The cloth lifted up once more but this time, it was just Carrie's hand passing me the joint.

"You know what to do," Carrie said before I could ask her what she was doing.

I took a long, deep toke from the joint and slowly blew it directly against her growing clitoris. Carrie almost fell off the chair from feeling. Her fingers dug into the table while she arched her back so far, her pussy knocked my head back a few inches.

"Again, again," she whispered.

I repeated the action once more, this time blowing most of the smoke up her damp hole. I held it open with two fingers as I filled her cunt. Carrie groaned and slammed her fist on the table three times. She reached down and took the joint back, puffing away while I slid a finger inside of her. My tongue continued to abuse her clitoris, which she did not mind one bit.

I added a second finger, which easily slid in across her slippery lips. I could hear her breathing increase. I put both of my lips around her clit and tried to suck it down my throat, going as hard as I could.

"Bridgit, hold this!" she cried. "I don't want to drop it, because I'm about to, OHH!"

Carrie's sweet love nectar splashed out her of cunt, dribbling out around my fingers. I put my tongue at the bottom of her lips to catch as much of her cum as I could. I heard her groan extremely loud as she wrapped her perfect legs around my upper body. She started to squeeze too hard around my skull but stopped as her body began to relax. I softly licked and kissed her busy pussy while her legs went limp and rolled off my back.

I got out from under the table and planted a kiss of Carrie's lips. She looked up at me with a dreamy look in her big, brown, bloodshot eyes. Bridgit took a hit off the joint and gently blew the smoke into her older friend's mouth. The blonde happily took it in and blew it back out.

After putting the joint in the ashtray, Bridgit tended to dinner while Carrie and I stared into each other's stoned eyes. I grabbed onto her hand and remained still for nearly a half an hour. Our trance was interrupted when a ringing went off. I looked over at Bridgit, who ran over to grab the tablet that was plugged into the wall. She swiped right and started waving at the screen.

"Hey Tay," she said.

"Bridgit, hi. Where's Carrie?" Taylor Swift's voice asked.

Bridgit turned the tablet towards me and Carrie. I saw Taylor's surprised reaction on the video as she realized I was with Carrie.

"Dan! How are you?" she asked with a huge smile.

"I'm doing a lot better since I got here," I yelled out, picking up Carrie's panties from the floor. "A LOT better."

"Yeah Carrie told me you were having a rough time, I'm glad you guys are together," Taylor said. "Did Carrie tell you about our call?"

I looked over at Carrie and she started to giggle.

"Every night before one of our shows, we do a little show for the other over Skype," Carrie said.

"London will see me in this dress," Taylor said, showing off her sparkling pink dress. "But you guys get to see this. Sydney, hold this."

The camera flipped around and I saw Sydney Sierota blow a kiss to the screen before flipping back to show Taylor doing a very sexy dance. As her hips shook from side to side, she began to peel her dress off from the top.

"Damn," Carrie whispered as she reached down and fondled my cock through my shorts.

Taylor wiggled her cute little bod out of the dress fast and was completely nude on the screen. The camera moved closer and the audible sounds of Sydney and Taylor kissing could be heard. I was impressed by the camera as I could have counted how many pubic hairs Taylor had I wanted to. The high-clarity video could show the glisten of freshly formed dampness on her clitoris.

"You get hotter every day," Sydney said before patting her on the cunt, showing the sticky residue left on her fingers for the camera.

Sydney pulled camera back for Taylor to blow a kiss before the screen went black.

"That girl is so damn slutty," I said. "God I love her."

"That's why we love her too," Carrie said. "You will love Sydney. Think the opposite of Lucy, doesn't give any orders, just does whatever you tell her to with a grin on her pretty face."

"I like the sound of that," I responded.

Bridgit finished making dinner and served us. With Carrie being a vegetarian, I cannot exactly say it was the tastiest thing I had ever eaten but it was still good. Bridgit could cook and even if she could not, the amount of pot in my system made everything taste better. Throughout the entire meal, I had the image of Taylor's striptease flashing through my clouded brain. As a result, I had an intense erection the entire time. I caught Carrie looking over at it, not that she made any attempt to hide it.

"Someone really likes the food," Carrie commented.

I smiled at her and continued to eat until we were all finished. I offered to do the dishes while the girls relaxed. I could hear them whispering amongst themselves but I could not make out what they were saying. Bridgit got up and made her way upstairs.

"Where's she going?" I asked.

"Bridgit gets up early to harvest," she said. "She went to bed."

"Damn, I guess I have to wait to get you two together," I replied.

"Maybe but that just means that I get you all to myself," Carrie said as she unbuttoned her shirt once again.

I was not looking at her during the conversation so I did not notice her removing her shirt, leaving her completely naked. I turned around to look at her and saw her rubbing her breasts. I made sure to finish the dishes as fast as possible, wanting to get an up-close view of her wonderful chest. I rinsed the last plate and shut the water off but when I turned around again, Carrie was gone.

I walked into the living room and saw a very naked Carrie on all fours, looking under her couch for something. Quietly, I tiptoed into the room behind her. I lowered my pants and fell to my knees. My blonde beauty jumped when I lay my hand on her lower back. She turned around to see my stiff seven-inch cock pointing right at her.

"I was looking for the gift I got you," she said, arching her back and presenting her crotch to me. "But it can wait."

Carrie licked her hand and rubbed her already-wet pussy, ready to feel me inside of her for the first time since the birthday party. I held onto her butt and wedged my cock into her tight cunt. I know it had been a while but I did not remember her being so snug, not that I was complaining. She rolled her shoulders and arched her back when my balls slapped against her for the first time.

"Mmm," she moaned, sharply inhaling through her nose.

I held onto her hips nice and tight, slowly pulling myself in and out of her. I stared down at her beautiful body and the memories of the past came rushing back to me. Without intention, I started to fuck her faster, loving the sound of my thighs slapping loudly against hers.

Carrie balanced herself on one hand, pulling her blonde hair in front of her left shoulder and tugging on it lightly. The faster I went, the harder she pulled until she accidently pulled a lock of hair out. She started to laugh before tossing the clump of hair behind her, it falling right in the center of her back. Bending forward, I blew it off before kissing her upper back.

"Mmm yeah," she purred as her body arched once more.

I pushed my cock as far up Carrie's cunt as I could before wrapping both arms around her waist. I stood up, picking her up and hugging her tight. She had a confused look on her face as I walked her over to the front door. I pushed my lovely Carrie against the big door, sandwiching her between it and me. Her feet hovered a few inches off the ground as I pinned her waist to the cold door with both hands.

"Dirty Danny," the impressed blonde whispered as I resumed fucking her.

Carrie let her legs and arms dangle like a ragdoll while she took my slow pull backs and fast thrusts forwards. It was the only way I could go at her with force without busting a nut too quickly. I did not care that I would have her for the weekend, I still wanted this first session to last as long as possible even though Carrie did not.

"No more slow," she panted.

I continued doing things my way for nearly a minute until she slapped the door and groaned.

"You asked for it," I whispered into her ear before taking her lobe between my teeth, gently biting down on it.

Pulling my cock almost out of her completely, I roughly slammed it forward and gave her no mercy. My hips were moving as fast as they could. Quickly, sweat started to pour from my face down onto the back of her shoulders, mixing with the sweat on her body. My stomach slid up and down her back as I used her ragdolled body as my own plaything. She was panting heavily but her skin was not the only thing getting more and more moist. My rough violation of her poor stoner snatch was made easier by the torrent of dampness forming inside and splashing onto my balls. I could feel her juices dripping down from them, onto the back of her heels and eventually to my toes.

I was hoping that Carrie would cum before I did but my body was not about to let it happen. I could feel a boiling deep in my balls, about ready to burst. I pulled out of Carrie and let her slide down the door to her knees. She kept her face pressed against the door as she messed her hair up, covering her entire face under her blonde locks. I was not sure exactly what she wanted but I had no time to ask. I pointed my cock at her hair-covered face and sprayed cum all over it. She opened her mouth and let out a laugh as thick strands of cum painted a piece of art all over her canvas of hair. I could faintly see her eyes staring up at me with approval.

Slowly, Carrie turned around until her back was against the door. She grabbed onto my messy cock and rubbed it off against her nipples until all leftover cum was cleaned from me. She let go of me and parted her hair, showing me her smiling face with a little drop of cum on the tip of her nose. She stuck her tongue out and, unsuccessfully, tried to lick it off. I grabbed my cock and collected the little drop, allowing her to kiss it off.

"You're sweet," she said, kissing up and down my withering shaft.

I helped Carrie to her feet while she shook her head like a dog, cum shooting off in every direction. Once she was done, she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me in for a kiss. I pinned her against the door once more, our tongues dancing in the air between us. It seemed like we kissed for an hour even though it was barely a minute. After breaking our embrace, I took a step back, allowing her some breathing room.

Suddenly, Carrie walked towards a desk near the staircase. She opened a drawer and grabbed a very large bag of pot out of it.

"This is the gift I had for you," she said as she walked past me towards my bag, which was sitting by the couch. "It's freshly harvested Undlerweed."

"I can't take that on the plane," I told her.

"Yes you can, silly boy," she said with a big grin. "You're going home on Taylor's private jet."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, she will back in Nashville on Tuesday," Carrie explained. "I'll be leaving on Sunday morning to go home and Bridgit will be dropping me off on the way to the airport. She has to go back to Los Angeles, so you have this place to yourself for a couple of days. Taylor will pick you up and take you to the plane. Sydney will be with her, maybe Karlie Kloss too."

"Damn, I'll be having a good week," I joked as I sat down on the couch.

Carrie straddled me on the couch, her wet pussy resting on my tired dick. She did not grind or slide against me but instead remained still, just staring at me with her heavy eyes. After a few minutes, she slid her way off and sat next to me. I threw an arm over her and pulled her close. The lovely blonde nuzzled her face against my chest and took several deep breaths. Within minutes, she was lightly snoring against her human pillow. The pot and jetlag soon took over me as well and I fell asleep.

We must have been very tired as we slept through most of the night. I woke up nearly six hours later to find Carrie resting the back of her head on my thigh. Soon after I awoke, I saw her brown eyes slowly open and look up at me.

"Good morning," she softly said.

"Morning," I responded, petting her head.

"What time is it?" she asked, moving her head around, rubbing her hair against my cock.

"It's about four in the morning," I said, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Damn," Carrie said as she sat up, stretching.

I grabbed the beauty by the waist and gave her a hug from behind, causing her to giggle. Throwing her head back, we embraced in a brief kiss before she stood up. I could still see dried cum resting in her hair, bringing my cock back to attention.

"I hope Bridgit isn't too lonely," she said as she started walking towards the downstairs bathroom door. "We can check on her after our shower."

I was not exactly paying attention to her words since my eyes were focused on her perfectly round ass jiggling with each step. Once my eyes went to her face, she was signaling me over to the door, wanting me to join her.

"I know what you're thinking," she said as I headed towards her, my cock fully erect. "We are just showering. You will need that thing ready for afterwards."

Carrie stepped into the shower, grabbing her hair and licking it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You left some of your stuff in my hair," she said, sucking on a lock of hair. "It tastes really good to me."

I laughed as I stepped past the sliding glass door and joined Carrie in the small shower. There was very little room between us, not that I was complaining. The lovely woman turned the water on and let it rain down on her. She turned around to let me see her face as the water washed the cum from her hair. Seeing the water drip down her flawless skin made it very difficult to grab onto my cock and take her right there.

"Damn," I said under my breath, loud enough for her to hear.

"You've seen me naked and wet before," she said. "Not to mention, you've been inside every hole on my body and you still say 'damn'?" she asked, with a bit of disgust in her face before turning it into a smile. "How are you still single?" Carrie gave me a kiss before handing me a bar of soap. "Clean me, dirty boy."

I pressed the bar of soap to her skin and slowly rubbed it up and down her body. I obviously gave most attention to her breasts, ass and pussy, teasing an insertion as often as I could. I started to push the bar into her pussy but she grabbed me wrist.

"I know I can take a lot but that's a little too big," she said with no emotion on her face.

Carrie seemed to be very serious so I stopped myself from shoving the soap inside of her. I however did not stop myself from tickling her clitoris with it. I saw her knees wobble a bit as a surprised squeal exited her mouth.

"You horny devil," she said, pulling her soaked hair behind her head.

I could say with certainty that by the end of our shower, there was not a cleaner clit on the planet than Carrie Underwood's. I rubbed that bar of soap against her for nearly five minutes until she had the orgasm that I was unable to give her during our living room romp. She had her tongue sticking out of her mouth, panting like a dog as she experienced the cleanly climax.

That dreamy look I loved so much was back in Carrie's eyes, happily smiling at me. We quickly wrapped up our shower, Carrie grabbing a fluffy white robe while I wrapped a towel around my waist. We exited the bathroom and made our way back to the couch.

Carrie grabbed a pre-rolled joint off the side table and put it between her lips. I grabbed the lighter from the other table and lit it for her. She took a long, slow hit from it and inhaled. She leaned forward to give me a kiss, blowing the smoke out of her nose between us. I took the joint and did the same to her. Her next hit she held in her mouth and let my suck it out of her. She laughed as she took a legitimate hit and blew it straight up. We each took six hits from the joint before Carrie put it out in the ashtray.