He and She

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

They kissed as two lovers would after they had agreed to a lifetime commitment.

She was gently fucking him as she sighed and said, "It's too late for me to be a mom. You would be too old to be a dad to a teenager. Lets just make love for a while and when you think you are getting close I will jump off and finish you by hand."

She worked him for three more cums but had to give up when her pussy became too sore. She gave him a long slow handjob and squealed as he erupted.

"I am going to love doing that for you. Anytime. But I am not positive I can get it in my mouth."

"No problem and thank you. We need a shower," he said as he stood and carried her to the bathroom.

After some grab and kiss moments they returned to bed. She went directly over his body and settled over it after she lined her pussy with his cock. He arranged her pillow on his shoulder so she would be comfortable and they were soon asleep.

Just before they drifted off both had the same thought.

"Mom is going to have a cow," and smiled.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12