He Betrays His Wife

Story Info
He involves his college girl friend in his marriage.
3.2k words
3.78
76.8k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

The lights were low softly illuminating my beautiful wife as I struggled to stay hard enough to have sex with her. It had been three months since I had climaxed during sex with her and it wasn't because of an erectile dysfunction, instead it was due primarily to my inability to do the right thing. It had all started more than a decade before.

I stayed at college one summer to catch up on some hours I had dropped the previous two semesters. My steady girlfriend had gone home for the summer and I met a girl named Alicia. She wasn't terribly attractive, a short redhead with tiny breasts. What she lacked in looks she more than made up for in sexuality. She loved sex. We had sex three hours after we first met and thereafter throughout the summer until my girlfriend came back in town for fall semester. I didn't really keep in touch after school and it was five years before I got an email from her.

Since that first email we have exchanged hundreds of emails and instant messages about life, love and sex. The messages were almost always inappropriate. We are both married and if our spouses saw our messages they would surely kill us both. Living hundreds of miles apart makes it 'safe' to have a 'fantasy relationship' like ours. There isn't much chance of it moving offline, or at least that is what I thought.

Last summer things started to change. Alicia and her husband began to have problems and our conversations became more and more sexual. We even discussed meeting. That is when things got weird.

Alicia knew that sometimes when I was making love to my wife I was thinking about her. She liked this fact. She had an idea. What if I called her each time before I made love to my wife? I thought it might be fun so I did. The first call was sort of awkward. She wanted to know what my wife was wearing. I told her I assumed she was going to get in bed naked. Then she gave me my first instruction. She wanted me to cum inside of my wife doing her doggy style as I pretended I was fucking Alicia. Finally she asked me to call her as soon as I was finished. I followed her instructions, closing my eyes just before I ejaculated. Fifteen minutes later I called Alicia and she had me explain everything.

We repeated this several times over the next few weeks. I told Alicia I was doing it each time, but in reality it was only half of the time. I knew it was wrong, a betrayal of my wife. But it did turn me on. Alicia's instructions were always benign.

Then Alicia had a new idea. She told me to go to the bathroom where she asked me to start masturbating. Alicia began talking dirty to me, and it didn't take long for me to climax. She told me not to make love to my wife, but instead have oral sex with her until she had an orgasm. If my wife asked why I wasn't having intercourse with her I was to explain I wasn't in the mood. My wife loved the attention and was only a little bothered that I wasn't in the mood for intercourse. I called Alicia afterward and she helped me get off once more. The next evening Alicia asked me to imagine her face with each forward thrust of my hips. She then asked me to say her name silently with each reverse thrust of my hips. This one took quite a bit of concentration, but I came in less than five minutes much to the chagrin of my wife who asked "where are you?" I didn't have an answer. Afterward I told Alicia how quickly I came and she seemed pleased.

Alicia's list of 'exercises' grew over the next few weeks and soon each night I wasn't just making love to my wife, but also Alicia. She was a part of my sex life without even being present. My wife had no idea what was going on. Not that she didn't sense something was wrong.

Alicia took things to the next level when she asked me to stop 'making love' to my wife. She wanted me to 'fuck' her like a whore, saving 'making love' for her. She wanted me to start calling my wife a whore during intercourse. To claim I knew she was fucking other men. I didn't think I could do it. Alicia was adamant. Once I had agreed she then told me I couldn't ejaculate inside of my wife.

That night I asked my wife if we could try a little roll playing? Maybe some dirty talk? She didn't mind at all. In fact she was excited to try something new. Maybe she figured if we mixed things up our sex life might get better. When my wife got in bed I called her a whore. She was shocked, but she quickly got it.

"Turn over bitch. I don't want to look at your face while I fuck you." She turned over, a little bothered by my performance. When I pulled her hips toward me and my penis pressed against her vagina I was surprised how wet she was. Normally it takes a little to get her ready. I said, "What the fuck? You are a little whore aren't you?" and rammed my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned louder than I had ever heard her before. I slammed her as hard as I could, being as rough as I could manage. Just before I came I turned her over and straddled her chest, holding my cock over her face. I stroked it a few more times and ejaculated on her face telling her, "How do you like that bitch?"

When it was over she didn't say anything, getting out of bed to take a shower. I peeked into the bathroom and she was crying as she stood under the hot water. I called Alicia and told her I didn't think I could do it again. Alicia seemed pleased.

Two nights later I called Alicia just before bedtime and she told me to get physical, to slap her this time before I ejaculated in her face. I told her I wasn't sure I could do it. Alicia then told me I had to tell my wife I wasn't attracted to her, that I wanted her to change her look. Cut her hair, dye it red. I laughed, "good thing she doesn't know what you look like!" When I got in bed I asked my wife if she wanted to roll play again, fully assuming she wouldn't be interested, but to my surprise she said she did.

I climbed over her, she was spreading her legs so that I could mount her in the missionary position. I felt her pussy, it was sopping wet. I looked at my hand and slapped her face with it as I said, "What the fuck, have you been fucking around on me? You are soaking wet, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" She turned her face away and tears formed in her eyes. She told me she was sorry. I got out of bed and grabbed her hair pulling her out of bed. She screamed as I did. When she was standing next to the bed I could see she was shaking. I bent her over the bed and entered her from the rear again. I began telling her how I couldn't stand looking at her anymore. How unattractive she was to me. How I was going to have to find someone else. Then she said, "What can I do? I will do anything." I told her, "Cut you hair shoulder length, dye it red and I might be able to look at you." I was just about to cum when she had an orgasm. She couldn't contain herself, cuming hard than I had ever seen before. I almost forgot to pull out so I could cum on her face. Pulling out quickly I turned her around and pushed her on her knees just as I came in her face.

While she was in the shower I called Alicia and told her what happened. She was thrilled. Her next order was for me to have my wife sleep on the floor until she fixed her hair. I decided to go with it. My wife got out of the shower a few minutes later and I told her about her new sleeping arrangements. She didn't argue, I gave her a pillow and a blanket and she slept on the floor just as Alicia had suggested.

When I got home from work the next day I was shocked to see that my wife had cut and dyed her hair. It looked strange on her, but it turned me on that she did it. She was looking for approval and I gave it to her. Later that evening I called Alicia and told her about the latest development. She told me I could have sex with her in the missionary position, but I had to wear a condom so as to not ejaculate inside of her. She also told me to close my eyes just before I came so I could imagine I was cumming inside of her instead. I agreed. She then told me to call my wife Alicia. When I asked what I was going to tell my wife when she asked me who Alicia was she said, "Tell her as long as she looks and acts like a whore (i.e. your wife) you will treat her like a whore, but as long as she looks and acts like Alicia (i.e. the woman you are in love with) you will treat her like your lover.

My wife climbed in bed and I was as tender as possible. I moved slowly, kissing her everywhere. She asked me why I was being so tender. I began to explain just as Alicia had prescribed. She was confused. She asked me if this was more roll playing and I told her it was, it was easier that way. She told me she liked being Alicia. I took my time giving her oral sex, bringing her to at least one orgasm before she begged me to fuck her. I put on a condom and began making love to 'Alicia' in the missionary position. My wife asked why I was wearing a condom and I told her I didn't want to get Alicia pregnant since she didn't take the pill (Alicia couldn't take the pill in college).

This went on for a few nights until I got a FedEx at my office. It had a framed 8x10 glossy of Alicia in a white lace teddy. It had a note on it to put it on the nightstand next to our bed. That night I put it on the nightstand. My wife freaked out when she saw it. I told her that was Alicia. She wanted to know who Alicia was and I told her. She didn't want to have sex and we went to bed after an extensive argument. The next day when I got home my wife had returned her hair to its natural color and we didn't have sex for more than a week.

Finally my wife seemed have chilled out and offered to let me 'fuck' her (her word). I called Alicia out of habit and she suggested that I go rough and attempt to humiliate her again. I climbed into bed and said, "So you got tired of being Alicia, you fucking little whore." I slapped her face hard enough to get her to turn away. "Turn over you little slut and lift your fat ass up so I can fuck it." She turned over as I grabbed the KY. I began rubbing it around her anus and she immediately freaked out, turning over telling "no fucking way, you aren't going to fuck me there!" I slapped her hard this time and she started to cry. I yelled at her, "Look bitch, you better not fucking cry, turn the fuck over and take my cock in your ass like the fucking whore you are."

I opened the drawer and pulled out the photo of Alicia and told her to hold it over her head while I fucked her ass. Her hips were in the air, her face on the mattress and her elbows propped up so she could hold the picture up for me. She was whimpering softly as I rubbed more KY around and in her anus. Then I pressed the tip of my penis inside. She groaned in pain as I did. I pressed farther and farther until I was all of the way inside of her asshole. I began playing with her clit as I pumped her ass with my cock. I could tell she was having an orgasm so I stopped touching her and pulled out my cock from her ass. I flipped her over and straddled her chest and pressed my cock in her mouth. I told her to suck it. She gagged as she tasted it. She couldn't bring herself to give me a blowjob so I told her to give me a hand job. I took the photo from the bed and held it over her face as she used both hands to jerk me off. Alicia was smiling in the picture and I could image she was there watching as I ejaculated on my wife's face.

Alicia decided she didn't like the fact that my wife liked the humiliation so much so she took matters into her own hands and called her directly the next day while I was at work. Alicia explained who she was. My wife was livid. Alicia then explained that if she wanted to save her marriage she would have to follow her instructions. To start she was to call her each time before intercourse. My wife didn't agree at first, but Alicia told her that she was cut off from sex until she agreed. My wife laughed at her and hung up. Alicia told me not to give in. One week passed, then another and then another. Finally my wife gave in and called Alicia. We were to have sex that night.

Alicia told her what perfume to wear, what lingerie to wear, how to fix her hair and what to say. My wife followed her instructions completely. That night candles were lit, the lights were low and my wife was beautiful. She looked and smelled like I remembered Alicia in college. She told me to call her Alicia and we began to make love. She really got into it. She even dyed her pubic hair red. Her skin was powered to make her look even more white just like Alicia. She held me close so she could whisper in my ear as we made love. She pretended to be Alicia and she begged me to tell her how much I loved her. I climaxed imaging I really was making love to Alicia again.

The next day my wife began placing photos she had photo shopped of Alicia and me around the house. That night half way through intercourse she dialed Alicia's number and held the phone to my ear as Alicia asked me to tell her that I loved her, that I wanted to make babies with her. To explain how pathetic my wife was. How she couldn't meet my needs sexually. My wife sobbed as I said the words, but she didn't move the phone from my ear. She held it there until I climaxed.

The next day I realized it had been six months since I last made love to my wife. I had been screwing around with Alicia the whole time not really considering my wife's feelings. I told Alicia it had to stop, that it just couldn't keep going. She laughed at me. She explained how I couldn't get off making love to my wife after being with her. I told her it didn't matter I just couldn't keep going. I told my wife and she cried at the news. She forgave me and we agreed never to let anyone interfere with our marriage again.

As I said before it has been three months since I was able to climax. I promised myself not to think of Alicia or anyone else for that matter. My wife was doing fine, but she knew I was having problems. Alicia called her a few times and asked her how it was going. For her part, my wife told her the truth. Alicia told her she wasn't surprised and suggested only one solution. That she let me fuck her so that I could get over her. Surely it wasn't as great as I had made it out to be. My wife wasn't interested.

Another month passed and finally my wife decided that Alicia's idea might not be as bad as she assumed. She arranged for Alicia to come to town and one afternoon I was surprised to find them both in our living room. My wife explained her idea. Later that evening I joined Alicia in the guest room where we began reacquainted.

Alicia had gained weight over the years. Her breasts were bigger than I remembered, but so was her ass and hips. We made out for an hour before we started to have sex. Alicia told me she loved me and that she would leave her husband for me. I told her I loved her too, it wasn't a lie, part of me did. We began have intercourse and I found myself ready to cum almost immediately, surprising Alicia when I did. She looked shocked and confused as she realized I was cuming inside of her. Then she said, "I am ovulating, I was going to tell you to pull out or put on a condom." I flopped on the bed and took in her words. I knew she couldn't take the pill, surely I realized she was fertile, did I subconsciously know what I was doing? She snuggled me and soon she was on top of me and we were making love for a second time. This time she said, "You better do it again to make sure, okay?" It took longer this time, but when we were done I kissed her and when to talk to my wife.

I got into bed with my wife and I just couldn't tell her. Maybe nothing would happen. She asked me if it worked, if I was over her. I lied and told her I was. Around 4AM something woke me up. Alicia was standing next to the bed naked, asking to get in. I moved over to give her room and soon she had me aroused. Laying just inches from my wife, Alicia was on top of me riding my cock for the third time. Alicia kept quiet at first, but as she was having her own orgasm she let out more than a few moans. Enough so that my wife woke up. She looked over and saw Alicia who smiled at her. Alicia said, "Did your husband mention I was ovulating this evening?"

edmead
edmead
993 Followers