He Blew Her Body and Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now he was completely beside himself with desire. He kissed me deeply and once again tried to push himself inside me. Suddenly, with a little force and a small adjustment he slid into me. Instantly I felt completely full. He started to move inside me and it was if I could not feel my arms or legs. I lay on the bed paralyzed by the sensations coursing through my body, melting into the mattress with each movement inside me. He came after some minutes and lifted his weight from me dropping seemingly exhausted to my side. I lay there silently, the feeling of fullness still with me, my mind reeling from the sensations I had just enjoyed. We lay there the silence broken only by our breathing, lost in our own thoughts, then after a minute or two he leaned over and asked me if I'd like to do it again...

All I could do was to nod silently not able to come back fully to my senses. He got back on the top of me and fixed his eyes on mine leaning on his elbows. Once again I was enchanted and I knew I was intoxicated by the combination of passion, domination and power he had over me. This time he was much more confident and in control. He slowly pushed himself into me again, strong but not forceful, being careful of every little moan or movement I made. I was gasping for air, knowing he still had some way to go before he was fully in me again. My excitement rose again as he moved deeper into me. But just before that exquisite moment of complete fullness I was longing for arrived he withdrew his full length from me.

The groan of ecstasy that was building in me in anticipation of fulfilment turned into a quiet groan of disappointment. I saw in his eyes that he was enjoying administering this exquisite torture, reveling in his new found domination and power over me. He slid down beside me, cupping my head in his hands. He kissed me and then teased my lips with the tip of his tongue.

"How much do you want me?", he whispered, stroking my face.

I was lost on a rolling sea of desire.

I wanted him inside me, I needed to feel myself stretched and full again. Instinctively I took his fingers into my mouth, biting him gently and sucking them a little.

He withdrew his hand and said:

"Well?"

I wasn't sure if I would be able to speak but I tried. Breathlessly words fell from my mouth in gasping desire.

"Please, make love to me, I need you to, before my heart explodes".

He gave me a satisfied grin and reposition himself again on top of me. Soon, the tip of his manhood pressed against my wetness, but he held back entering me again looking down at me, taking obvious pleasure from my squirming desires. Something had changed, in both of us. No longer were we star crossed lovers, innocently exploring, frightened that we may go too far and offend. Now he was in control and he knew it. I was under his thrall, I was his plaything.

"Please, I whimpered, I can't take it any longer, make love to me."

I almost choked on the words. Had I really said them? He pushed slowly forward a look of victory mixed with pleasure on his face. I writhed under him finally revelling in the sensations I had been craving. He suddenly pushed into me hard and strong and my whole body went numb with pleasure. He started moving, his pace quickening. He was a skilled lover, able to push into me with such passionate force and power but expertly judging each thrust so as not to pain. He kissed me as he thrusted inside me, feeling me tremble on his lips.

My mind scrambled, my body tightened and we came together in a gasping tangle of arms and legs. I felt like my mind had gone, addled by some powerful drug. But this was a natural high, like no other I had ever experienced. I was addicted. I was his, and by the look on his face as he stared down on me in my post coital bliss he knew it too.

12