He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 03

Story Info
They're hooked on each other.
5.6k words
21.3k
6
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Casica opens her eyes she's awake. She enjoys waking like this; it usually means that the night before got pretty hot and heavy. She's afraid to open her eyes, because she'll lose the last semblance of that hotness and heaviness.

Her brow furrows a bit – she's not in her bed. Oh yeah, she's in Australia.

Realizing this, her brows lax once more. Wait, what about the hot and heaviness?

One eye rises nervously to reveal a ruddy gold hued form lying next to her. Slowly the other eye follows suit. She rouses quickly leaning back on elbows and clutching the sheet over her bosom. Memories of all the events of the night before flood her senses. Heat rises from her body with the V between her legs being the boiler room. She looks at the sack of muscles as if Jesus himself is in his place. She can't see his face because his chiseled arm obstructs most of her view as he lies slightly on his side. No real need to because there's no way she can forget these stormy grays. Her stare travels down from his arm to his broad chest. She can see the creases in his physique and she wonders, 'Christ, he must flex in his dreams!' The assessment follows further down to his narrow waist. Just as she thinks she'll be rewarded with a cock shot, the crisp white linen almost purposely hides her heart's desire. He stirs causing her eyes to scan back up to his face. He has his head lying lopsidedly on his arm and he's staring at her much like she just did to him. He has a Cheshire cat grin and she reciprocates with embarrassment.

He leans up and turns to get out of bed. Confusion and anticipation mar her face as he strides across the bedroom to the bathroom and closes the door. With the soft click, she blinks to realization that maybe she's over staying her welcome. She covers her face with her hands, trying to figure where her clothes and purse are. She scans the room through cracks in her fingers but nothing is familiar. Nothing but the gold foiled wrappers from the night before, looking like the night after Halloween when the kid sneaks their trick or treat bag to their room in the middle of the night. She swings her legs over the side of the bed and lands with a thud. Her feet skitter across the floor and out the door. She gets halfway down the staircase before she realizes she's running in effort to not let anyone catch her in her birthday suit. Her pace slows when she remembers they're in the maze like house alone.

Once on the ground floor, she immediately spots her dress lying of the back of the couch. Cassie scans the room for the rest of her garments but spots her purse first. She blows a sigh of relief before rushing to the clutch. She retrieves the phone and sees seven missed calls. The first five are from her ahem ex-fiancé. She snorts to herself appreciatively. She knows she has to talk to him sooner or later, later is rising on her list. The last two are from Carina, the newest and brightest pop star out according to some reeny bopper magazine the studio pays for press. Too bad you can't say much about her I.Q. or attitude. A bit of regret stirs in her stomach but just as she pinpoints the emotion, she squelches it; adventures don't last forever. Cassie doesn't want to be that girl getting the 'you knew what this was before we started' bit.

She pushes send on Carina's name and tucks the phone under her chin to her shoulder when she sees her panties. She listens to the call ring back of Carina's new song that she has to choreograph and instinctively starts to move to the beats. She didn't bother with the words yet; she lets the beat catch her first. All the while she is putting her dress on. Cassie stops at the small of her back with the zipper and hooks the closure. She goes to voicemail with Carina's snide voice saying, "Make me care to call you back." She straightens and catches the phone with her other hand as she rolls her eyes. While waiting for the beep, she shrugs her hair to one side and it becomes a disheveled representation of the style from the night before.

"Hey C… Sorry I missed your call. I lost my phone last night and I've just found it. Anyway, I'll be back at my hotel soon, so hopefully I'll just meet up with you when I get there."

She snaps the phone closed and turns to her shoes under the coffee table.

*~*~*~*~

Lochlyn walks out of the bathroom with another box of condoms saying, "Look what I found stashed in the cabinet. I knew I had—. He stops in mid sentence as he notices his empty bed. "Some more." His bewilderment launches him into a search for her; looking under the bed, in the sheets, and behind chairs. He knew she isn't literally in these places but he could have sworn she was at least in the bed at one point. It couldn't have all been a dream. Right? He notices the bedroom door is slightly ajar and he releases a breath of comfort. Good she hasn't gone that far. He follows the clues of her disappearance down the ground floor. He stops short of one step once he catches a glimpse of her going through her phone all the while naked. He notices the corner of her mouth lifting as she scoffs at whatever the small screen presents to her then suddenly she pinches it off to her dimple as her brows frowns. He follows suit with curiosity as to what has gotten her so happy then sad in less than a second.

Her fascination gets the best of him and he decides to hold back on letting her know of his presence. He watches her naked form glow like treasure in the sunlight. Her hair in a body of bounce that hangs down her back. She turns slightly to present an almost profile view of her black pearl nipples and his mouth immediately moistens at the thought of his tongue laving at the peaks. It takes him everything in his power not to run behind her when she bends at those delicious hips to slip her dainty feet in her panties. Like a moth to a flame he's drawn in more as he watches the sway of her hips. He stops at the entrance of the living room, still not wanting to disturb her. He can't think of the last time he had a topless dancer in his house (because there have been times) but she is definitely the best. He groans in his throat as she bends once more to put on her dress. When she talks to her whoever it is on the phone, he immediately hopes that "C" isn't a current lover that has decided to surprise her while she's away on business.

~*~*~*~*

As soon as she gathers her shoes, he clears his throat startling her attention to him. Her eyes rove his body and stop at his bulge in his boxers. She stands up but keeps eyes unmoving from his straining cock. Lochlyn starts toward her, knocking her out of her reverie, to locking eyes with his. He crosses the ottoman that blocks him from her and pulls her to his hips. He lifts one buttery leg up to hook at the small of his back. He grinds his groin into hers and with a slow rumble says, "I'm glad I caught you before you skipped on me. Why aren't you still in bed?" Cassie is in a daze and merely whimpers and goes to a low moan once his lips find her collarbone. He thrust up suddenly sending heat to her clit showering wetness to the rest. He continues in an intimidate tone, "Answer me please."

"I t-thought you wan…" Cassie 's voice trails off once his pace is steadier.

"I'm sorry, love…what was that?"

"I thought I heard my phone ring." It isn't lost on him that she changed her answer, but he is starting to feel her dampness against his dick. He's starting to lose it himself. He hauls the other leg up and she quickly locks it to its twin. Her breasts jiggle enticingly, drawing his attention.

"Are you hungry?" His words douse her like cold water. He is turning out to be more confusion than an adventure. Without waiting for her answer he carries her through the dining room to the swinging doors of the kitchen. Contrary to what she expects, the kitchen it bright and modern with a homey elegant feel. The floor is checkered out in black and white with yellow cupboards, counters, and a huge yellow island in the middle. The counter tops and island are a sleek black with matching appliances adorning them. He seats her comfortably on the island next to the vegetable sink and goes over to the refrigerator, but not without calling back, "Take your dress off." In a trance of submission she complies without taking her eyes off of him. He pulls a bowl from the shelf then opens the cupboard next to the icebox and pulls a honey bear bottle out. He stalks towards her with a heated gaze that causes goose pimples to riddle her body. He sets the bowl in the sink and the bottle on the other side of Cassie, trapping her between his arms. "Have you ever had strawberries and honey?" She merely shakes her head from side to side and watches his right hand rinse the berries in the sink and the other gently leans her back on elbows. His left hand smoothes down between her breasts, to her stomach, then down to the crotch of her panties where he lightly runs the pad of his thumb down the cloth covered slit. Her lips part slightly to allow a moan to escape. His eyes lift to hers and his breath almost catches at the amount of deep wanton craving they're radiating.

He takes a strawberry and drizzles it with the honey and hands it to her. Cassie indulges and surprisingly loves the taste of the new treat and doesn't notice Lochlyn turn off the water. He takes a still dripping strawberry and holds it at the valley of her tits, leaking the water down her body causing her to twitch and fidget. He begins to crush the fruit over her body and the sticky crumbles drizzle down her torso in a landslide pattern. With a devilish glare he squeezes thin wispy lines of golden sweetness over the pieces of pink and red. Several rivers of berry juice run down her stomach, making a race to the delta between her legs. He notices and makes quick work of removing her panties. She raises her bottom a little to help, then Lochlyn traces his lips down her legs as he slides the lace down. He hooks his arms behind her knees and pulls her to the edge of the counter. He takes another berry and crushes it below her belly button and follows with honey. He once again offers her a honey-covered strawberry before diving into her crotch with ferocious intensity. She can't pay attention to her sweet treat because his enjoyment of his own sweet treat won't allow it. As Lochlyn needles her honey-covered clit, he looks up to the mash of fruit leading to the upturn of her chin. Her head is thrown back and a song of moans and groans are the only things reverberating off the walls, with wet suckling noises as a layer. Against his tongue he can feel her pulsating pussy tremble. Lochlyn scoops down, making her back arch to ready her body for an earth shattering orgasm. He drinks at her pond for minutes on end causing her to shake uncontrollably. A wide grin dons his face as he lifts his body up to tower over her. He knows she's still in the afterglow but can't hold out to finish his meal. "You look so delectable." He chuckles at her panting form and slit eyes.

He moves up her body with and exploratory tongue, scooping up the remains of the fruit. She begins to whimper again with higher pitches the higher he goes. She runs her hands through his hair and guiding him to the more sensitive spots on her body. Like a baby nursing, he latches on to one nipple. Cassie's high whimpers sizzle to a groan before he runs the tip of his tongue between her ribcage. Her heart is beating rapidly over the slippery muscle and his heart begins to quicken and take on her beat. He rises up to her mouth and the traces of her sweat, juice, and sweetness linger on him as he finishes his breakfast with her tongue. They both moan so loudly they begin to laugh in each other's mouths. She gently pushes him back a little and says, "Are you sure you're not a vampire."

"What do you mean?"

Still giggling, she finishes, "You tempt and seduce me till I don't even have the brain power to resist."

He puffs out his bottom lip, "Resist me? Honey why would I want you to do that?" he finishes with a laugh.

"I don't know…I just thought…"

He can't help but think back to her phone conversation and his jealousy is starting to percolate. Obviously she thinks he just wants a one stand. He doesn't know if he wants a full relationship but the fact that he may not have that option is somewhat annoying to him. What the hell is she doing here if she already has someone? His eyes scrutinize her, "Do you have a man?"

She skips a beat before answering honestly, "No." The beat isn't lost on Lochlyn. He allows it because her nipples begin to pebble from the cool air wafting in the room. Her body is still glistening from honey and berry remnants. She lets a breath stagger under his constantly heating gaze. Nervous from the silence she breaks it, "I'm so sticky, I better get a shower before I leave." She goes to jump down from the counter but he blocks her.

"You don't have a man but you're so hasty to leave." He picks her up and instinctually she crosses her ankles behind him. She feels a little bad because she now knows he isn't necessarily trying to shoe her from his bed, and she totally forgot that she hasn't shared much information about her current love life. Though she isn't sure how much should be divulged, she's comfortable with her answer of simple "no" of whether she has a man or not. Why complicate an adventure more than you have to?

They end up in the ground floor master bathroom and still with her dangling on his hips; he presses a button that's on the outside of the open stone shower. He tells her to hang on as he takes his hands away. Only for a moment though, so he can shed his boxers. Water juts outs from different directions of the shower and steam quickly rises to fill the large room. "You're welcome to stay longer." He says nonchalantly.

"I actually have to leave after the shower. Business has been calling me all morning." She says with more regret than she wants to reveal.

He nods somberly as they enter the shower with perfect temp water. He pushes her back on a wall next to the shower stall's window. "Well let's make sure you're nice and clean before you go." As he talks he drizzles shower gel between their bodies, and the cold contrast of the gel to the warm water makes her nipples peddle to his pectorals. He growls from the effect her body is having on him. If he thinks he likes her dry he has no idea what making her slippery will do to him. His thick rod rides at the folds of her opening making her tremble with anticipation. He just holds her closer before he shifts his hips to hold the bulk of her and she counterbalances herself by leaning back on the wall. In one smooth move, his cock slides up to the hilt of her and a loud gasp whooshes from her lungs. They steady themselves for a moment with connecting foreheads before they collectively turn up to look in each other's eyes. Cassie's mouth hangs open slightly while his hips move slowly away from her and joining back at her juncture. Her arousal causes her pussy walls to clench tighter than the night before. His jaw tightens while still keeping his eyes zeroed in on hers. He wants to remember every slippery curve of her womb for future jack off reference. Light dances in both their eyes as the pace begins to quicken to its beat. She sucks her bottom lip in her mouth and it slowly slides past the white tips of her teeth creating a rush of blood to effect the area causing the originally dusky edge to glow red instead of mauve. He glides in and out of her as his member swells at the sight and he slows to stop the wave of release that's threatening to take him over. He's never been with anyone this sexy and responsive as she is and her pleasure is all he concerns himself with. "I want to see you again." He says softly.

She merely nods before allowing her head to fall back on the stall wall. With a quick thrust from his groin, she stands back at attention and squeaks like a trained seal. "Yes!" She remembers from the night before, he would ask her questions or make comments that she feels to be rhetorical but he obviously doesn't. When she won't answer he promptly does something that will invoke a reaction to his liking whether it is a nipple tweak, clit squeeze, or an intimate hiss of "Answer me please." Every time, her mind will do or say the first thing that pops n it. Without much training, her submissive side is coming back to play. She likes the feeling of being gently dominated but has no idea how to convey that to a man without him taking it overboard of just looking at her with disgust. Yes she is a beautifully independent woman who also feels women's rights are an issue still in a male dominated world. Yes she listens to her Bikini Kill or Sleater Kinney compilations religiously. But what a girl needs behind closed doors sometimes outweighs the social standings of the world of today. With her ex (let's call him 'lazy ass' for now) she quickly finds out if she wants pleasure she has to take it for herself. Not only is she thrust in a state of dominance with lazy ass; she starts to like it…a little. She blows him for a predetermined time in her head then lets him get on top and they always had to finish with her on top.

She realizes lazy ass is like that because he really can't please a woman. At least that is the conclusion she comes up with after the fifth fuck session her and Lochlyn share in the wee hours of the early morning. With lazy ass it is a one-hitter quitter and she'd get up and go to the bathroom to start her nightly ritual with her hair and face. By the time she comes back out with rollers and a moisturizing mask adorning her face, he'd be out cold in a starfish pattern on the queen-sized bed. On a good day she could get him to move to make room. Not with Lochlyn's California King. She literally forgets where she is in his bed.

"Is that a 'yes' I want to see you again too?" He smirks all the while pumping at a slow maddening pace. Her forehead crunches in frustration and she sucks her bottom lip back in her mouth. He lifts a warning brow at her as he stops with the tip of his cock head wading at the shallow end of her pussy pool.

"Oh god yes!" she whimpers wanting the torture to stop. Like reading her mind he plunges back in, splashing to the deep end. From there he bucks her up and down on his dick like a motor that shows no signs of stopping. He grabs a breast possessively and pinches the berry nub protruding from the globe. He cocks his hips to an angle that's sure to catch what he deems "her spot". He found it last night and from then on takes every opportunity to pound it out when he's ready to have her coat his dick with her cream. Her pleasure will come in levels like a video game.

First level…Find the spot and beat it into submission

Second level…Listen for the whimpers to turn to moans, and moans to outright sailor talk such as, "Jesus fuck! Shit! I love your cock! Don't you ever fucking stop you fucking fucker!" He can't help but chuckle at that one. He's never been referred to as a 'fucking fucker' and it mean it to be positive, and coming from her it's positively mind blowing.

Third level…Watch her eyes roll in the back of her head like a deadite from the "Evil Dead" series. Listen to her howl and beg for mercy before she explodes her pulsating cunt on his love stick.

As she continues to cum, he pulls out and follows suit by starting the stroking action. She immediately climbs down and takes the full length of him in her mouth. She lingers at the base of his dick, flicking her tongue at the beginning of his balls. She bobs back and forth on his rod, needing nothing more than to taste him and give him the same pleasure he just administered to her. With wide-eyed excitement he watches her gobble his thick length and wonders what luck bestow him to have this sex demon suddenly take over. The sensations send chills and tremors through his panting form and he braces himself on the wall with both hands. He rumbles deeply from his throat as he spurts thread after thread in her mouth. She swallows every drop and finishes with a Campbell's soup commercial moan. His semi-hard on plops from her mouth and he can still feel her quick breaths heaving on the sensitive skin. He hears an audible swallow and looks down at her rising form with lusty eyes. Her head is down, not making eye contact at all. Cassie turns in the direction of another stream of water to finish her shower. With a furrowed brow he walks over to her as she begins to lather up. "What's wrong?"

12