He Came, He Saw Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmail for sex show backfires, but for the better?
4.6k words
4.5
91.5k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumallday
cumallday
46 Followers

Pete had a hard time sleeping. That Saturday night his long time girlfriend, Katrina, had gone further sexually with him than she ever had before. He dreamt about her rocking her hips over his probing fingers in the reclined passenger seat of her mother's car. He dreamt of the passion and desire washing over her body and face as they mutually masturbated themselves to climax. In his abnormally vivid dream he could see, hear, feel, and smell her. Every time the scenario played itself over in the recurring dream it ended with Pete looking over his shoulder to the back seat of the car where he would see his step-sister, Rebecca, and her new sexpot college roommate, Samantha, engaged in forbidden love. Not only were they going at it like dogs in heat, but Samantha would always look over to Pete and give him an intentional wink and blow him a kiss. At that point in the dream sequence Pete always woke up in a sweat and a shudder. He would look at the clock radio, look at his throbbing erection, and go back to sleep.

Pete crawled out of bed at around 9:00 a.m. and made his way downstairs for coffee and breakfast. His morning woody was as rock hard as always. Normally he'd give himself a quick rub and be over with it, but he knew Samantha was still in the house and wanted to be around her as much as possible before she went back to the city with his step-sister the next day. He tied his cotton pyjama bottoms as tight as he could and placed his hard-on underneath the tightened drawstring pressing it against himself. He then threw a long baggy t-shirt overtop in order to conceal it perfectly. Before descending the stairs to the kitchen he stood on the landing, looked over to the flight of stairs leading up to his step-sister's bedroom, and shook his head in disbelief. On his way to the kitchen Pete found the house to be as it normally was on a Sunday morning. This meant his dad was working on his handicap at the local golf course, his step-mother was in her garden, and his step-sister most likely jogging along the beach or weight training in the basement, (they were a secular family). "That is, of course, if her and Samantha aren't eating each other out up there," he thought to himself. He still couldn't believe he witnessed his step-sister and her new roommate having lesbian sex late last night. He noticed Rebecca's favourite coffee mug on the counter which meant she was definitely up. He called out to her from the top of the basement steps connected to the kitchen, but received no response. He figured she had to be out running. "Samantha must still be asleep," he thought.

Pete had drunk half his coffee while watching cartoons in the kitchen when Rebecca came in looking exhausted. Sweat drenched her clingy lycra athletic gear. Even her boyish hairdo seemed to be matted down with sweat. Pete couldn't help wonder if she weren't in a similar state last night in bed with Samantha. He had to admit, as much as he and Rebecca disliked each other, she was a hottie. When she was back in high school his friends never failed to routinely tell him how hot they thought his step-sister was. Often, her facial structure was compared to the actress, Rachel Leigh Cook. "Dude, you gotta get pictures of her naked," one of his friends had insisted. He remembered telling him that if she ever found out she'd beat the hell out of him and everyone he hung around with. Nobody doubted it. Rebecca was known to have a temper, to be tough as nails, and to be absolutely fearless. She had once been threatened with expulsion after sending a large football player to the hospital after he had come on too strong.

Knowing her sexual secret made Pete look at Rebecca in a new, uncertain light. He began staring at her as she sipped from a water bottle she retrieved from the refrigerator. She had more than just a runner's body. He knew she specialized in hurdles and not long distance marathons so her body was built for power and speed, not endurance and it showed. The athletic top she sported exposed a midriff with a tight six pack of abdominal muscles. Her arms were built and ripped, but not too large or unfeminine. Her muscular thighs bulged in the middle tapering both down towards her knees and up towards her crotch. With tight lycra on and when standing straight with thighs together, a small window was formed between the top of her thighs and her crotch. Her legs traveled high to perfect hips. Behind her perfect hips lie a high ridding ass to weep over. She bent down in front of Pete to reach an apple and he couldn't tear his eyes away from the rock hard, heart shaped pair of buns in front of him. "I could bounce a million quarters off those cheeks and not make a dent," he thought to himself. When she began eating her apple and staring at the television he glimpsed at her chest. He guessed she had solid b-cups. They too rode high on her frame he thought. "If Michelangelo ever wanted to sculpt a female David, he could've used Rebecca as a model," he joked to himself. Pete felt his cock inflating again as he stared at his 20 year old step-sister wishing he could conceal it again, but just pulled up closer to the kitchen table.

Rebecca noticed Pete staring at her. With a deliberate no-nonsense monotone she asked, "What-the-fuck-are-you-looking-at?"

"Wha...oh, sorry, you, uh, look good. You look ready to kill the competition. All that training sure is paying off," Pete replied curtly. He knew he had to make an excuse for himself. He reasoned complementing her, although sincere, the best tactic. It worked.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," Rebecca said, a cool smile on her lips.

"I'm thinking of trying out for the soccer team this year so I've been hitting dad's weights and started running as well," Pete added.

With a cocky smile and her head tossed backwards looking down her nose at him Rebecca offered, "As long as it's not football. You know how much I hate football."

"You mean football players, right?" Pete shot back.

Staring down at her feet with a slight flush Rebecca chuckled. "Yeah, I guess. Goddamned football players. Don't forget to work your calves."

"I'll do that, thanks," Pete said. It was the friendliest and longest conversation Pete and Rebecca had had in a long while.

Just then Samantha came into the kitchen. Pete's heart jumped; among other organs. She looked at Rebecca with a warm sleepy smile and said, "Good morning 'Becca." Rebecca answered in kind and said she was due for a shower and headed for the bathroom, but not before she pointed to the coffee and pantry. When Samantha spotted Pete she held up her hand and said, "good morning Pete. Are you all such early risers?"

"I'm rising in my pants right now," Pete thought, but said, "It's not that early. Anyways, I hope you slept well. I'm sure 'Becca gave you her bed and took her sofa."

Pete thought Samantha looked so delicious. Her black silk pyjamas showed off her lip smacking curves, especially her tits and ass. When she peered into the refrigerator Pete pointed out cereals, fruits, and yogurt all at the bottom. She looked and bent over, her juicy ass on full display. Pete was speechless. She stood up with a box of cereal, turned to face Pete and told him she changed her mind. She bent over again and grabbed an orange. She turned around once again and with a beguiling smile told Pete she changed her mind yet again. After the third time Pete couldn't help think she was displaying her ass to him deliberately. She finished with a yogurt cup and glanced at Pete again with a look that strongly suggested she was indeed teasing him.

When Samantha turned her back to Pete once more to check the weather outside he quickly snuck his hard-on under the drawstring of his pyjama bottoms. "Offer you a coffee?" he asked with a bit of a croak in his voice. She agreed and sat at the opposite end of the table from where Pete was. They sat and chatted briefly. Pete discovered that Samantha was 25 years old and returning to school after travelling extensively and, in her own words, recklessly through Europe and most of Canada. With her unkempt bed hairdo and no make-up on Pete thought she looked even hotter.

All of a sudden Pete felt Samantha's foot slowly caress his legs. She kept the conversation going as though nothing were different. With difficulty keeping his cool, Pete croaked every time he spoke up, his face noticeably blushing. With every spoonful of yogurt Samantha would provocatively lick the utensil clean with her tongue, yet kept her eyes serious and platonic, never breaking the light and natural flow of the dialogue. Perspiration began percolating on Pete's brow. Underneath the table Pete's cock burst out of its confinement, throbbing and aching.

Just then Rebecca re-entered the kitchen wearing a blue terrycloth robe, her short brown hair slick and black from the shower. "You can use the shower if you want, Sam," she said. Samantha darted up out of her seat, threw the yogurt cup out, put the coffee mug into the dishwasher, and headed for the bathroom asking where the towels were before she left the kitchen. Rebecca looked over at Pete and told him not to slouch in his seat.

When both were gone and out of site Pete sat back up in his seat wiping the sweat from his forehead. "She's a cocktease, a bonafied cocktease. No, a Bonerfied cocktease," he thought to himself. His dick had deflated to half mast. He lifted himself out of his seat still in shock over Samantha's teasing. He imagined himself standing in the shower with her, humping her from behind. He closed his eyes and began mimicking a humping movement with his legs in a wide stance, bent at the knees, arms reaching out with hands pretending to grasp at her imagined breasts. When he began energetically thrusting his hips back and forth he discovered that his semi-hard cock would swing pendulously and push the front of his loose fitting pyjama pants out , tenting sharply for a brief second. The act amused him.

Just as he was getting into the rhythm of his humping pantomime his step-mother walked into the kitchen holding a flower pot. With his eyes shut he didn't notice her enter right away. She gazed at him in shock.

"PETER!" she yelled. Her focus vacillating between her step-son's face and crotch.

"Oh Shit, sorry...I..I..sorry," Pete yelped as he covered his crotch with his hands and began dashing out of the room. Just before he made his escape he heard his step-mother exclaim, "What would Katrina say!"

Peter made his way up to his room feeling ashamed, guilty, and horny. After Samantha's teasing and the surprising kinkiness of being caught by his step-mother, Pete's hormones had kicked into high gear bordering on meltdown. It was then that he formulated a lascivious plan. A plan he only half considered while masturbating in the shower not long after he saw Rebecca and Samantha in each other's arms the night before.

It didn't take too long before the opportunity to act on his plan arose. He made sure both Rebecca and Samantha were in Rebecca's bedroom. In a moment of conscience he weighed the consequences of what he was about to do, but it quickly passed. He walked over to his father's office across the hall from his bedroom and from the window saw his step-mom in her garden. Pete made his way to the landing leading up to his step-sister's bedroom. It was a gamble, he thought, but climbed the stairs and put his ear to her door. At first he couldn't hear anything. Then sounded a murmur and a moan. This was it. He knew they must be in the middle of lesbian sex. The only thing that could stop his plans now depended on whether or not Rebecca's door had been locked. A pang of fear hit him when he thought about Rebecca and what she might do to him. It didn't matter, he turned the knob, the door was unlocked. "Oh boy!" he whispered excitedly. Forcing himself to leap the gap between scheme and execution, Pete entered the room.

What Pete saw was no less provocative then the night before. Samantha and Rebecca were standing, locked in a sloppy embrace clad only in their underwear. With one arm slung over Rebecca's shoulder, Pete could see Samantha's other hand deep underneath his step-sister's panties. Standing there with mouth agape, Pete stared at their tongues visibly wrestling. Samantha was the first to notice Pete.

"Oh Fuck," was all Samantha could muster, a look of shock and horror in her eyes and face.

Rebecca gasped in terror, "PETE...Oh fuck no! What the fuck are you doing...what the fuck are you...what the F-F-F-FUCK!" Rebecca's voice began to tremble and stutter. Her tone had gone from terror to desperation. Tears welled up in her eyes. She looked as though her world was crumbling around her.

Quickly, Samantha hugged her closely and began comforting her. Pete just stood there half in shock, half feigning shock. Rebecca screamed at him, "GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU," her tears now flowing.

Pete held a nervous finger up to his lips and shushed her. "Do you want mom to hear you?" he pleaded with her and spun around to close the door behind him. He felt as though things were out of control and that his plan had failed miserably only to have fortune turn back in his favour.

"DON'T TELL MOM! Please, Pete, don't tell," Rebecca pleaded with an arm outstretched towards him.

"It's o.k. baby, he won't," Samantha consoled her while giving Pete an admonishing stare.

"It's cool, it's cool. I won't, I won't," Pete responded with his hands up in assurance. Now was the time, he thought, to chance it. "I won't tell anyone if, well...maybe you guys...give me a little...ah, er, show?"

Like a bolt of lightning Rebecca turned from weeping wretch to warrior princess. "What the fuck did you just say?" Rebecca demanded breaking free from Samantha almost knocking her over. Her arms flexed as she made tight fists, a look of pure anger sweeping over her. She dashed towards Pete and pinned him against the wall with his collar clenched in her fists. Through clenched teeth Rebecca threatened, "If you just said what I think you just said you'd better apologize before I rip your dick off and shove it down your throat, motherfucker." She grabbed his throat with all the force escalating rage allowed and cut off his air. Fury surged it's way through her like a viper from hell.

Pete couldn't believe how strong her 5' 7" frame was. At 5' 10" and 175 lbs. he could feel himself being lifted off the ground as he clutched the arms strangling him. Luckily Samantha came to the rescue and pried Rebecca off of him.

"It's o.k. baby, it's o.k.," Samantha reassured a tremulous Rebecca. "I think this is partly my fault, baby, I'm sorry," Samantha said in a shameful and worried tone.

Rebecca turned on Samantha, "What?" she spat, her face registering as much confusion as anger.

Samantha answered, "I kind of teased your step-brother this morning during breakfast. He was just so cute sitting there and all. I though it harmless, but I think he got the wrong idea."

Rebecca castigated her lover looking as though she had been betrayed of every shred of dignity she had. "Why did you do that? He always steals my girlfriends. And why didn't you lock the fucking door you stupid bitch?" She yelled the last sentence in an exasperated voice.

"Wait, I can fix everything," Samantha said with her hands on Rebecca's shoulders giving her a desperate look. She leaned forward and whispered for a while into Rebecca's ear. "Do you trust me, 'Becca?" she asked audibly no longer whispering in her ear. Rebecca slowly calmed and then grabbed Samantha's waist slowly nodding her head in agreement.

Samantha turned to Pete who was still holding his throat and said, "O.k., Pete, I'm gonna give you the show of your life, but you gotta promise you'll keep your big mouth shut."

Pete nodded in agreement not knowing what she had in mind. His face was red and he had a hard time trying to stop coughing. Samantha sat Pete down on a chair next to the bed and gave him the ground rules.

"For beginners, you're sitting in this chair and Rebecca can sit on the bed. Next, Rebecca and I will not make love in front of you . I don't think 'Becca's ready for that just yet, but I promise you will see me naked. Since I am going to strip for you I was thinking why don't you strip for me first, big boy?"

Pete gave a look of protest, but realized he had just asked the two of them to have sex in front of him. He obliged willingly. He thought if that's all it took to get Samantha naked, he'd go for it. And go for it he did. He stripped all his clothes off and stood in front of the two girls, his cock at half mast.

Both Samantha and Rebecca stared at Pete's sex with eyes wide open. "I've seen some cock in my day, but never any like that," said Samantha. "It looks to be average length, but fuck is it thick and look at that fat mushroom head," Samantha continued not really addressing anyone. Pete blushed. He was obviously proud of himself. It rapidly dawned on him that he was exposing himself in front of two hot chicks in their underwear and his cock began to stiffen. "Goddamn, Pete," Rebecca chimed in wiping tears from her face and quickly turning away looking angry with herself.

Samantha looked him up and down, "You look almost as fit as 'Becca," she said. "How tall are you?" Pete answered 5'10"and added that he measured his cock once and found it to be almost 7 inches long, but had no idea how thick it was.

Samantha ordered him to sit back down. She could touch him, but he could not touch her back was her final rule. "If you cum and leave a mess in here I'll shove your face in it and make you clean it up with your mouth," Rebecca threatened. Curiously to Pete, Rebecca moved from her position on the bed over to within only a few feet of himself. She sat with her legs together and her arms crossed over a slumped chest. She refused to look at Pete, but he noticed she kept stealing glances at his erection now fully formed.

Samantha made her way over to the radio and exclaimed, "Perfect!" when she found "L.A. Woman" by the Doors beginning to play. Slowly she walked back over in between Pete and Rebecca and began gyrating her womanly hips. Pete marvelled at her stacked figure imbibing the sight of her before him. True to her "rock chick" style Samantha was clad in a matching black bikini bra and panties set decorated with a skull pattern. A red lace ruffle contoured each piece. For the first time, Pete noticed the large rose tattoo on the small of Sam's back. A small phoenix was tattooed mere inches underneath her pierced navel.

Pete took the time to commit to memory the way Samantha looked in her underwear. He decided to include Rebecca as well. A modest navy blue silk bra covered Rebecca's breasts. The black string bikini panties she had on were smaller than Samantha's, leaving much less to the imagination.

Facing Pete, Samantha dropped to her haunches, opened her legs wide and slowly began rising back up caressing the length of herself ending with her fingers running through her hair. Slowly she peeled her bra off keeping an intent look on Pete. Cupping her full breasts with her bra, she walked over to Pete until her legs brushed up against his. A jolt ran through both of them. She threw the bra onto his head. Her tits were the most delicious pair he had ever seen. They were large, bouncy, conical shaped and ended with strawberry blond nipples twice the circumference of silver dollars. True to form, she had rings through each nipple matching the ring pierced through her navel. Her breasts seemed to point away from each other. As she continued to sway, her tits swayed with her. Her shape reminded Pete of the Playboy centerfolds of old.

Pete felt as though in heaven and hell at the same time. He knew if he grabbed his dick, he would erupt instantly unleashing the wrath of Rebecca so he kept his hands tucked underneath his thighs. He couldn't help the drop of precum beginning to ooze out the tip of his hard prick though. "Bonerfied cocktease," he thought to himself.

cumallday
cumallday
46 Followers
12